Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
That whole flog was dripping with contempt and botox faced arrogance. RRRRRENOOOOOOO, BROCCCCCANTE, CHAMBOOOOOORD shame she couldn't get SANDWITCH in the guffawing wizened witch that she is.

I am so glad lady bountiful has espoused to her humble minions that we can all have a little treat like a chocolate of course she can have little treats too: Trips to Japan, SA, London, Paris, Bruxelles, designer clothes, truck loads of porcelain, Porsche and designer clothes etc etc but those who pay for her excess really should have a chocolate and be happy.

Fanny is going all in on her latest obsession Rita Konig. I think Fanny should give herself a little treat and ask Rita over to consult on doing up the Grand Salon and creating a library. Rita has just been named House and Gardens interior designer of the year, imagining the bragging rights Fanny if her and her team of architects worked on your shitto. It would actually get done too and you could actually spend some of your ill gotten gains on renovating.

It is so clear that exploring the local area means re-visiting Limoges and buying porcelain for herself in SA and more sodding charger plates. May I ask why they need 20 of everything? They have no friends and a maximum of 6 guests 3 nights a week. Don't get me started on that abortion of a table setting utterly hideous. Fanny, Rita rather favours harlequin table arrangements, just saying.

Fanny really doesn't enjoy French food anywhere or ever, fish and chips at a restaurant they have visited before run by English people, she is such a peasant.

Well done MarIE for pointing out the flowers came on Tuesday, Fanny hasn't even noticed the chateau has flowers all around because she has been away.

It is also abundantly clear that Cuz has been away for weeks and why not he will be self employed too. When are they going to announce they are moving on for good?

Stephanie and her little prancing pube were so Smug in that flog and they really do have no content it is desperate and all she can think to do is buy more shit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Carole could have given Fanny some pointers on flipping a property, not that she'd listen.

She's honest about what it's like to own a place like and just how long it takes to renovate, not a quick Chateau DIY make do and mend.

They are money pits to run and upkeep, you cannot realistically run them on a shoestring. The chateau I use to work at is going up for sale again as the current owners can't afford the upkeep (ripping out the old kitchen like Fanny's and making it a fully working restaurant kitchen broke the bank IMO) nor do they want the constant repairs. It's a massive responsibiity.
My Dad always said Brits buying Chateaux was either because they were a bit stupid or they were people who needed it as validation for what they hadn't achieved in the UK. They are not really viable as Chambre d'hote they always have issues and need vast maintenance so as a business proposition not the greatest. I can't understand why Fanny still owns it (other than grift potential now), it is clear as day she has no love for the place. The constant shopping and travel is because she is trying to fill a void, everything is for show or for the quick high. Just let it sink in her office wall must have been knocked down three years ago and she still looks at that untouched, the pink bathroom still not finished and lets not get started on her twiddly dee kitchen with it's 80's vibe. She is the very last person who should have an old property, she is a slovenly old sack.

I have been thinking about Pube's parents. A loving parent would obviously be very worried about their son, having no job, no career history, no education, no goals, no ambition and tying himself to an obviously amoral narc with no back up plan. What the fuck are they thinking?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Bought more dumb charger plates. And more for the SA house that Mummy doesn't live in. She lives at Percy's place. Addressed the damp of the containers. For now 64 boxes of crap not going in them, yeah right. It's all still going there. She just wont show it. ... and dont iron the table cloth, because it would look.better
Its just us, so crumpled cloth is fine. I call it lazy.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Just three words........
Bat Shit Crazy

(I am happy she found her cat, though. I just hate that people attribute things like this in their lives to Stephanie Jarvis, who couldn't care less about this lady or her cat)

1715328461940.png

1715328536752.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
This is so gross, I had to take a pink bismuth! Imagine being a BnB guest and eating Marie's boogersnots! Blech!
From Chateau Grift on FB:

• Sick
  • Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Just three words........
Bat Shit Crazy

(I am happy she found her cat, though. I just hate that people attribute things like this in their lives to Stephanie Jarvis, who couldn't care less about this lady or her cat)

View attachment 2926259
View attachment 2926264
Stephanie wouldn't piss on you or your cat if you were both on fire. She finds all you sycophantic twerps an utter joke, she is laughing at you all the way to her off shore bank.

• Heart
  • Angry

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
I suppose it would make it easier to pick up and smack her in the chops with it. Even yguest dinners are all about them and their cutlery!!! She shows no interest in anyone else ever.
Have you ever had a meal at a B & B or in anyone's house where the hostess congratulates her partner/spouse on their choice of plates in front of the guests as they sit down to eat? She doesn't seem able to behave like an educated adult!

• Haha
  • Sick

JackSpratt

VIP Member
She makes it sound like the South of France is the only place you can get oysters FFS

Not satisfied with filling la lande to the brim they now need storage containers, he wants to start on the South African pad

What is she on with the broken chaise/coffee table, another unfinnished piece of shite to sit in a barn never to be completed.

An annoying oversexed yappy dog, get him fixed!

Ice cream, risky Trixie. I see he got the crayola crayons out for the hair system.

Right on cue sheding a tear at Mamie's house.

'Wish you were Marie but you're not la di da di da' .....bitch
---
It makes be freakin wild that so many dog owners do not de-sex there dogs and have unwanted puppies - since Covid lockdowns, there is an abundance of homeless dogs and puppies. So sad. I even don't like pure dog breeders or people who buy from breeders anymore - it's all well and good when the dog rescues aren't overflowing with puppies, but that is not currently the case. If you truly love dogs, then you can find a rescue that suits you, looks and temperament wise, there are just so many.
Dan is a self centered, self absorbed arsehole and I hate him even more than the other two.

Those poor dogs, those poor puppies.

He's another one on my punch in the face list.

This first thing I did with my two was get them sterilised as soon as they were old enough as they were the result of the same thing. It's not as if he can't afford it now.

Bastard!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Ladeda1957

Fucking idiots and another lie from Fanny - spent all her holidays in the south of France but what about Hong Kong 🤷‍♀️

I see Marie is really relishing the brown food movement again not a pea or bean in sight and desert looked like a shit 💩 plopped on a plate omg.

She runs a BNB but leaves her guests so she can run away again so I suppose Natzi who lives off site is the emergency contact.

And did we have to see the fucking fashion show, she does my head in and let’s not talk about snorts.

• Haha
  • Angry

Jeeves

VIP Member
Ron Robertson has only lived in France since February. He obviously wants to make friends and is willing to pay for it. He thinks himself a gourmet since he can "testify" that Marie's cooking is exceptional. He has no problem brown nosing Fannyt and PP with his experience at the dump. Next, he'll be looking for a chateau to purchase and renovate. We will be seeing more of him. He's a creep worming his way in with Fanny's crowd. Anyone out there with a strong gay radar picking up vibes from him? I just find it hard to believe that a straight mature man would want to spend any time or money at the dump and then gush about it.
Ron's comments only illustrate that he has no experience of fine dining and his experience of guest accommodation is clearly limited to Travelodge. (Personally I would prefer to take my chances with a Travelodge room and a takeaway KFC to anything on offer at Fanny's dosshouse.)

• Haha
  • Heart

Fleur du mal

She doesn't need a bloody book telling her how to spoil herself. Stephanie is the most hedonistic person on Youtube.
🧵 nom!

I don't know it all sounds like utter bs. I believe Phillip's parents have cut ties with him and it's all a big charade for the viewers..there's not even much as an elbow to see ...ever! Most accountants would rather die than be involved in dodgy tax "fiddling".

Thanks to Comtesse Rose and tuffiti for keeping us going xx

• Heart
Ron Robertson has only lived in France since February. He obviously wants to make friends and is willing to pay for it. He thinks himself a gourmet since he can "testify" that Marie's cooking is exceptional. He has no problem brown nosing Fannyt and PP with his experience at the dump. Next, he'll be looking for a chateau to purchase and renovate. We will be seeing more of him. He's a creep worming his way in with Fanny's crowd. Anyone out there with a strong gay radar picking up vibes from him? I just find it hard to believe that a straight mature man would want to spend any time or money at the dump and then gush about it.
Ol’ Ronnie Boy strikes me as the desperate type of self loathing gay whose relationships are all transactional. Bought friends, bought lovers and a bought personal life. It used to be more common from mid century gays but he smells like a throwback to me. Ron will fit right in with Fanny and PhiPhi. He also seems like one of those live beyond his means people. Smokey Joe might want to pay heed. We could see a catfight between Johnny Rotten and Ron the Brownnose over PhiPhi’s affections. Or should that be affectations?

• Haha
  • Sad

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
So tonights shite will be meeting up with Tata and pissedup Tonton, Brrrrrrrrroconte, let's she a tear at Granny's flat as Daddy loved it here, flouce about in the new silk getups, drag the dog about and stuff him in the LV dog carrier that he's too big for. Trixie and his performing hair system sheltering from the sun's rays under a parasol trying to barter for porcelaine.

Mabe a visit to Tat n Tons gaff to show what cuz has been doing.

Chateau cam with Grunt carrying boxes and Marie blowing her nose.

View attachment 2932703
If I were Grant I would be heading off to somewhere else. Loading up boxes of heavy books is something Stephanie and the Pube could do-if they weren't the laziest most useless pair in the world ever. I would be embarrassed to ask someone else to do something I could do-unless we were doing it together. She has invited him there and literally the place is like the Marie Celeste with just MarIE and aging mad guests.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Too many south of France properties, just trying to keep them straight.

-The place Auntie & Uncle are staying at (only shown from the outside) until their house is complete. Used to be Stephanie’s grandmothers house.

-Is there just one more (grungy) place nearby that Isabelle owns or that plus an additional one that SJ owns?

The way SJ discusses it is confusing.🤷‍♀️
She is deliberately confusing to prevent viewers from figuring out the truth on many issues. It is her control by chaos / smoke and mirrors bullshit manipulation strategy used by character disordered people where she intentionally tells multiple lies and publishes misleading and contradictory info or stories under one of her many fake accounts. She is aware of her duplicity, she just doesn’t care because she gets what she wants, money, attention, ego gratification, etc.

Take brother from another mother Gerry. On château DIY, Stephanie referred to him as a neighbor, then she referred to him as a family friend, who’s like a brother, and then, as her father’s friend. She routinely changes her Chateau DIY background information. She has changed bag head from old boyfriend to lifelong friend. She change the dates when potts bought into the dump which should be 2019, instead she has given interviews where she said that he helped purchase the dump in 2005.

On her old Instagram account, she acknowledges Jerry as her brother. She then explains to people that Jerry is like a brother. She has never stated that he is not a blood relative. Isabelle is the one who is always going on and on about how Jerry is not a blood relative yet, according to Jerry, and one episode of CD, he stated that Isabelletold him to go take photographs of “all of his fathers paintings at the dump.“ Perhaps he’s not a blood relative to Isabelle, but is a blood relative to Derek and Stephanie. Stephanie also confuses the narrative by talking about her relationship with Jerry, their title business dealings, how he spoils her with luxury vacations, and how he is an integral part of Isabels life despite not being a blood relative.

Stephanie refers to Jerry in many different capacities, depending upon what day it is, who she speaking to, what benefits can be obtained from stating his status in certain manner, etc. Jerry himself contributes to the confusion, but stating that Derek was like a father to him. An additional factor in the overall confusion regarding Stephanie’s claims is that Stephanie has the same prominent nose as Gerry, has rosacea like Gerry, and looks like Gerry in drag with blonde wig. I went. Isabell, Stephanie, and Jerry sang on one of their mini South African safaris, it was striking, how similar all three of them were to each other, with their dancing and singing styles.

She pulls the same control by chaos strategies when talking about Patreon funding, making up different project funds that do not exist, getting conflicting information as to how expenses are paid, what the particular job, descriptions actually entail, and she refuses to state their salaries and other compensation,, e.g., from Patreon, YouTube proceeds.etc. Recall that she unilaterally changed the objective and purpose of the nonprofit association to essentially cover anything she wants to do. She is evasive about how much money is actually put in the nonprofit. We know that she put less than 40% of the patreon funds into the nonprofit because she does not Publish accounts as she should under French law if she had more than €150,000 in the account. nothing is simple or straightforward in the world of Stephanie Jarvis because she wants no one to ever find out the truth of her duplicity, dishonesty, and outrageous spending.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34