Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JackSpratt

VIP Member
It's pretty certain that @Mireille4751 is a dump account. Being a busy little bastard testing and dumping narrative into the comments. I'll go one further... @Mireille4751 is not a native English speaker. Whoever Mireille4751 is he/she/it are running their comments through Google translate before posting. I don't think they are French either, or fluent in French. Could they be Dutch or of Spanish language?

Hmm. Now, who could that point to...
Thrush obviously
Rent-a-family Andi and Co
Natti. I don't think it's Natti. Her agenda has changed.

Could it be twotonnetante? Nah, I don't think so.
Nor maman 🦇
No, I'm not really hearing a French accent.

My monies on Thrush. And I think that Despicable fanny and Thrush take it in turns to be bloody-no-good-Caroline Gooder.
The new dump account on the block, @LaReynedEpee is Despicable fanny.
---

All my friends have posted pictures. Apparently, when I looked, I was doing it wrong! I should have been looking through my phone camera screen. Wtf! I may have been a little early, too. I'll have another go tonight. 🌌
I'm with you on this Tat n Ton are way too busy with their new abode to be bothered, La Lande served it's purpose for them.

The old mother is too busy with Percy and his frail health.

Natti and Aumary, seem to have all but checked out aside from the workshop which I wouldn't be surprised is disappearing little by little.

The sands of time have run out on Fan and she's got to start looking for new cast members and comment controllers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Pyke

VIP Member
Billsters transformation of the kitchen is remarkable equaled only with the transformation of Yannis into a machine.
Compare this video with the holidays, plates and furniture of The Chateau Diaries at CHMN. Lalande should have been transformed with all the money Fanny has rolling in monthly.
Well Done all who worked on the Convent Kitchen

• Heart

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
Ron Robertson has only lived in France since February. He obviously wants to make friends and is willing to pay for it. He thinks himself a gourmet since he can "testify" that Marie's cooking is exceptional. He has no problem brown nosing Fannyt and PP with his experience at the dump. Next, he'll be looking for a chateau to purchase and renovate. We will be seeing more of him. He's a creep worming his way in with Fanny's crowd. Anyone out there with a strong gay radar picking up vibes from him? I just find it hard to believe that a straight mature man would want to spend any time or money at the dump and then gush about it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
If you click on the link to Fanny’s patron page she delivers …a very short teaser . It was from this that we learnt that Daddy bought HER the studio in 1999 when she would have been 24…so that she could be near her grandmother. It is another lie as it does not add up or make sense.
Exactly why she could not stay with her Grandmother when she had stayed with her every holiday since she was 3 years old etc.
It is just a story so that Patron don’t think she is well off.
July 1999 is the timing of Fanny's first wedding. Was this apartment near the nudist shore a wedding gift from Dirty Derek & Mommy Dearest or perhaps from her Grandmother?
---
Let me guess - their first date involves shopping at a brocante. Damn, they are getting desperate for content. :sick:
1715296503950.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
@ninofromsicilia
1 hour ago (edited)
@amyogden7376 since the delivery of the paneling to LaLande it’s been three(04•15•2021)years; there is hardly anything that is going to short term temporary

@JamilaKendal
1 hour ago
@ninofromsicilia yes 3 years abd counting....that Grand Salon will NEVER be finished and Amaury has gone missing in action.

@ninofromsicilia
1 hour ago
@JamilaKendal he’s already working on his parents house.

@lindastorey6685
3 hours ago
Good grief ! Cannot believe you bought more China plates ,you'll need to build a new wing to hold it all.

@a_highland_life
2 minutes ago
Stop, stop Stephanie, I hear your Mother say ( and I would agree, if she did) STOP shopping, especially as you’re having to store things. If you topped buying all the little things then you could buy a beautiful painting for the grand salon. Sorry to nag you and Philip are shopaholics

• Haha
  • Heart
My God, @MRShavershamsdress you have just described to a t my husbands behaviour from about 5 to 10 years ago. I suggested he go and see someone but he adamantly refused. I was also going through a shitload of bad health at the time having had a thyroidectomy due to cancer and, frankly, didn't know which way was up! Somehow we came through it and he rode out his storm of whatever it was and I, after 2 disasters of medical professionals found a wonderful endocrinolgue and got my meds sorted out.

Another bizarre change to his behaviour happened just recently. His mother died. And he has become a lighter more ready to shrug shit off person! It occurred to me earlier this week, this change in his demeanour, and you guys are the only people I've mentioned it to because I guess it's a tricky, thorny subject. He was not close to his mother. She was a narcissist. And having moved here over 20 years ago hasn't seen much of her. But since her death it is as if an invisible weight has been lifted.
It’s amazing the relief one feels knowing that a destructive parent can no longer reach you. Even though a lifetime of damage is still there, just knowing their ability to inflict further harm has ended is very freeing. Plus you can visit their grave and read them the riot act without them being able to fight back.

• Heart
@merlinsowl9458
1 hour ago (edited)
Has the room with the panels that had to be stopped to put new support beam up under upstairs bedroom done yet? Did I miss seeing it finished? My hubby’s excited to see it too View attachment 2928348Excited to see itView attachment 2928349View attachment 2928350View attachment 2928351️is your Mom coming soon? Is there a bookcase for Marie’s cookbooks where they’re stacked on the chair in kitchen now? Soo many exciting additions.. was brilliant seeing your cousin build the top looks great!

View attachment 2928352
@kimstearns879
1 hour ago
I am so so sorry for asking this .....but is Phillip gay... not that it would matter anyways but just curious... been watching for years and never do we really get a look at Philips life before he met Stephanie ....

View attachment 2928353
@kimstearns879
1 hour ago
I live in Chicago ILL. and always just wondered...

View attachment 2928354
@PetraVriesema-vi2kq
10 minutes ago
If you are sorry for asking, why just don't? It is none of our business . He is in love with Stephanie , that is all that matters
---
@kennetharchambeau6821
4 hours ago
I enjoy the simpler things... Like heating in the winter. Cooling in the summer. Comfortable furniture. Not a host that cannot stop talking.
---
View attachment 2928369
@ameliebartulo4734
5 hours ago
You are struggling for content, which is understandable after a few years. Please understand that not all your viewers are here for porcelain and guest dinners. If you care to grow your channel, go back to your true self as vlogger. Your first two years of material were great.

View attachment 2928370
@ankiking
5 hours ago (edited)
I am loving this, this was her day, so it is what she is vlogging about. There is always Dan’s channel for renovations ;)

View attachment 2928371
@JLR1957
4 hours ago
I love the daily life videos! Keep it up Stephanie 🇦🇺

View attachment 2928372
@jayforjay699
4 hours ago
I think we are seeing an evolution, which is to be expected. It feels a bit more organized and with a structure to each episode. I suspect that much of the interior jobs needed to be paused for various reasons but the Chapel restorations are impressive.

View attachment 2928373
@carolinegooder7091
4 hours ago
The large renovations can't be done during the B&B season because of the noise, dust, and the need to leave the hall intact for the guests to walk on. After the chapel is finished and the heating system is finished in the fall, they can tear out ceilings, floors, and create bathrooms. In the middle of the countryside, it takes months to order the materials and schedule the workmen. There were workmen over in the second yard doing stone repair last week when the guests weren't around.

View attachment 2928374
@jagilo9677
4 hours ago
I’m happy she shared her daily life and what some people might consider mundane. There’s nothing mundane in seeing the fountain and roses and what Ondine does to make the garden great. Marie’s cooking and her planning and doing so not feeling View attachment 2928375 % yet producing such works of art in the kitchen. She shared the joy Phillip feels when sharing his new coffee/tea set with his guests. How is that running out of content??? That’s enjoying the simple things in life! The above comment is cold!

View attachment 2928376
@goldenineke
4 hours ago
Life evolves - it’s not a static story and Stephanie’s vlogs have evolved accordingly.

View attachment 2928377
@ithacamoore8327
4 hours ago
I love seeing her daily life. It is what she is doing. I love her authenticity.

View attachment 2928378
@user-iu2ny5iq2r
4 hours ago
I agree, I was looking forward to seeing panelling done etc..There was an awful lot of travelling this year too, perhaps less travelling may mean more DIY.

View attachment 2928379
@oliviabirmingham7007
4 hours ago
@user-iu2ny5iq2r reminder that they need to fix the beam in the ceiling before they can do any paneling. The paneling is essentially the last thing they are doing to the grand salon. They have to fix the beam and that takes time which is probably why they paused that renovation. They have to block off the rooms above.

View attachment 2928380
@carolinegooder7091
4 hours ago (edited)
@paulakershaw5452 All of the chapel renovations, the room with the heating utilities built, and Amaury's workshop moved. The staff rooms were started last year off season and two were done except the new shower room. Pavlina's room and two other rooms are started now. Channel 4 shoots causes months delay in us seeing la Chapelle finished but it was. All of the forest management was worked on and the fence material set out for seasoning. All of the gardens doubled, the new trees added including fruit trees. All the surveys for the lake completed. All the plans for the B&B improvement decided. All of the B&B rooms refreshed including ceilings plastered and painted. Cloth walls like in the grandmother's room will be worked on as soon as the Expert arrives.

View attachment 2928381
@helenpalmer869
4 hours ago
Couldn't agree more. I long for some actual restoration of the chateau. All this silly content is somewhat annoying. Heartily sick of guest dinners and the endless quest for more and more porcelain.

View attachment 2928382
@carolynhoover9444
4 hours ago
Some of us don't mind at all. I just don't know how bloggers do it. It's a job for them and entertainment for viewers. I suppose you will no longer stay with LeLand?

@katiesfarmhouse
4 hours ago
I just love being in their company for a few minutes everyday. I think she does an amazing job!

@gayejani350
4 hours ago
I love the every day life! Don’t like it …….don’t watch! Geez!

@annettewalter2273
4 hours ago
I am truly enjoying the daily vlogs. I don’t care what you are doing. I think it depends on who is watching. Some people are easily bored. To my knowledge I have only ever been bored once in my life and that was a few years ago and then I needed someone to tell me that I was bored. I didn’t know the feeling just thought I was a bit restless. I’m 81 yesrs old and find the days are not long enough.

@annettewalter2273
4 hours ago
@helenpalmer869 then don’t watch! Simple really

@1968rhiannon
4 hours ago
This is her true content, bits and pieces about what's happening in her life. And I'm happy to see it come back.

@1968rhiannon
4 hours ago
@jagilo9677 Amberline, not Ondine

@doggiemama7192
4 hours ago
@lenoxlenox9447 And there are some of us who totally enjoy the dogs.

@annettewalter2273
4 hours ago
In what way are they struggling for content?. You have obviously seen something I haven’t. Or should I say you haven’t seen something I have

@lorrainethomas241
4 hours ago
The wonderful thing about YouTube is that no one forces you to watch it. Daily content creation is much more difficult than viewers realize, and evolution is one thing that keeps creators from burning out. If the changes are not to your liking, simply unsubscribe. I've done it before; it doesn't hurt a bit.

@1968rhiannon
4 hours ago
@User-iu2ny5iq2r Less traveling then she has done in the past. Her vlog has never been about the renovations. It's about her life.

@1968rhiannon
4 hours ago
@helenpalmer869 What you long for, has never been what her vlog is about.

@jac1797
4 hours ago
I'm always so surprised when random people make comments like the one above. Start your own channel

@judydee7644
4 hours ago
Moaners, check back later. The rest of us are enjoying love, life and laughter as presented.

@paulakershaw5452
4 hours ago
@carolinegooder7091 not real renovations really, attic bedrooms, a little paint job & not really finished, I’m talking about the grand salon, the crumbling walls & terrace, the rotten windows, the shabby kitchen, Stephanie’s suite, Natty & Jerry’s apartments, china pantry, the lake, the heating basically the main living areas that we see on the vlogs

@hollykeller1545
3 hours ago
Perhaps you could put together one vlog to show us all how it should be done!!! Pretty please!!!🩷

@carolz5090
2 hours ago
Personally, I’m enjoying the daily vlogs. I find that watching vlogs of construction piece by piece, whether it be tiling, plastering, pointing, laying a floor, or cutting and slotting in noggins galore to be less than engaging over time. If you would rather see that content, there’s always “cracking on” with The Pethericks, Dan’s Escape to Rural France, or Bordeaux Life. I’ve never asked that they entertain me with something different on their channels, all they’re doing is filming their lives, as is Stephanie.
Perhaps it’s time for Fanny LaFlash to start sending out straight jackets instead of Patreon postcards. Her fans are absolutely certifiable! I mean, these folks shouldn’t even be allowed to roam the streets freely!

• Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I haven't said but I have been on holiday in France for several weeks. The rain has been horrendous. This last month I have been fairly close to Fanny and her crew of misfits. The ground is saturated and water is running fast still in all the streams and drains. So she could have got her feet wet.

If it helps with plotting timelines, the past 4/5 days have been sunny and warm but this afternoon is back to thundery rain. The forecast for the next week across the whole region is for rain and more rain plus fairly moderate temperatures. So if she is mincing around the garden in the sunshine you will know it is old footage.
Scorpio, thank you for the weather update-very helpful. Is there any chance you could pop by Fanny’s and get some pictures of the orange fencing and shipping containers. Better yet, pop in an ask to see the chapel so you can pick out the paaaarfect spot for the tattle star! ⭐🤩

• Haha

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
And since when does going to your grandparents for holidays equate to 'where I grew up'?
Didn't she also say her folks shipped her off to Hong Kong for holidays?
If she were my child, I'd have shipped her off as often as I could too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
So, for all of you Americans, tomorrow is primary election day in my state.....and I am an election judge. Pray for me (actually, pray for the person who tries to give this angry hag a bunch of lip! Homey don't play that.)
The training I had to go through is unreal...I've done this before and didn't have to go through "how to de-escalate an angry voter who might have a gun" training a couple of years ago. For those of you not in the US, this gives a glimpse of what it's like here in the US these days.

• Heart
  • Sad

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
urs ago
Have watched all these vlogs from the beginning. Although lovely,the majority of us probably cannot afford the silk clothing.what happened to the renovation side of things?apartments,china room,brocante shop etc??
sarahfoster6765
2 hours ago
How is Gerald doing ? I feel I haven’t seen him in ages ️🇬🇧

256_OGp4o7gHlsrrYRDV7Bdo=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@isabellejarvis7805
1 hour ago
He is fine very busy.
@patriciaarroni2142
3 hours ago
I realy can't understand why this programme hasn't treble the amount of followers! Stephanie fills the vlogs with so many diverse and interesting things! Thank you Stephanie

d3wiNlWxj31kqGiZl5lbue2k=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@kindlydude
2 hours ago
Yes, she has star quality and dances about modeling her clothes like a ballerina She reminds me of my daughter who had a career in dance before she semi-retired and is now a wedding planner for many hotels and resorts in the Sierra Nevadas. I want to get that navy wool jacket for her if it isn't too awfully expensive. I adore silk also.
ynjones9379
8 hours ago
From silk to massage and then a gourmet dinner and followed by a trip to southern France…… life is tough these days at the chateau…lol. Good things come to those who dare to dream.

• Sick
  • Haha
The vet wanted my latest puppy to go through a heat before being spayed. I guess there is new info that it helps the female to develop stronger bones and prevents cancer. My girl had a heat at 10 months, she is in a fenced yard and i watched her closely. At 1 year i looked into the spay. The vet wanted 1200.00 dollars she was 60 pounds at the time. I was shocked... I found a humane society spay/neuter program and paid 180.00 they also did her distemper and rabies vaccines (as they were due) and a microchip. Dan is stupid, foolish and a bad dog owner. After the backlash i bet he doesnt show when then other one delivers her pups.... No way she is not pregnant too. And Dan has no idea where babies come from as he stated before both his boys were not planned .

• Angry
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I can’t remember the exact phrasing but it was something along the lines of she could buy a chateau in France for the price of two London flats. I don’t recall her ever confirming she and Baghead sold their flats. Granted if Fanny’s mouth is moving we know she’s lying.
I believe Stephanie has confuse people, but omitting portions of the truth. I believe she stated that she sold one of her flats and put the money towards her portion of the dump. I believe the flap it was sold, was most likely the marital property from her very brief marriage, that she entered into at around age 23, where she separated about a year or so after they were married, but it took several years to hammer out a divorce settlement. I believe she got a divorce settlement Immediately prior to putting up money for the dump. I think she shared a marital home/apartment with her husband and she got $300,000 or more when the apartment was sold pursuant to the divorce. She spent I believe six or seven years getting divorced. Clara had posted information concerning how long it took for Stephanie to settle her divorce and it was all about money.

A lot of what Stephanie said about her parents bought her two apartments never made any sense, but when you think about one of the apartments in London, where her name is been on a title, was actually part of the marital estate for her short-lived marriage, and when that apartment was sold, see if you can claim that she sold a second apartment and use that money for the dump. Anything that comes out of Stephanie Jarvis‘s mouth is usually a heaping load of bullshit on her best day. She loves to create confusing, incomplete, and contradictory narratives/stories about her previous apartment, funding for the dump, her previous marriage, etc. She does this to try to keep people from finding the truth.

She has been pulling the same control by chaos/ smoke and mirrors crapfest for the past several months with the Porsche that has clearly been purchased by Stephanie Jarvis, perhaps as a gift/ payoff to snorts. She made up the weak and unbelievable story/ lie that the puffy boys left the Porsche at her peacock shit infested dump for months on end so the gruesome twosome could trash the vehicle, and drive it several thousand miles. Her weak, contrived Porsche storyline makes zero sense and even some long Tom viewers are starting to see her lies.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
As your reporter on the ground, as it were, here are some of my... musings

I find their proximity a little too close for comfort. I spend a bit of time in Bèziers, for various reasons. One thing I have in my favour is my anonymity, that said I seriously wouldn't want to bump into them.

I have not watched this recent flog and am loathe to waste my time and airspace on the gruesome twosome. However, from the clips I have seen here on tattle I have been able to, pretty much, identify defunct grandmamas property. Stupid girl fanny. To repeat myself, if I can anyone can.

Béziers is a seriously historic town. There is not much it hasn't seen over the centuries. It is, on the outside, a very charming town. One of the sous-prefectures of l'Herault. 21st century Béziers, however, has serious problems. The current Maire of Béziers, Robert Menard, has worked incredibly hard during his tenure to make a change and, all credit to him, he has. That does not take away the fact that it harbours a number of fiche s and their cells. It is an active drug dealing town, transactions openly carried out in the quartiers. A large cité (inner city housing) has been razed to the ground in the hope of cleansing and re- gentrifying the area... time will tell if it worked! Béziers has a large prison with mixed crime inmates but, there are some seriously naughty boys in there.

The restaurant where they ate, Le Cristal, is very popular with the anglophones, as I have previously said. The food is alright and correctly priced. It is always open, probably another reason why it is popular with the anglos. It is also very popular with the belligerent locals! It is an "obvious" place to eat. It is not where I would go. There are some excellent restaurants in the town, some with Michelin stars and some that have either turned down Michelin stars or asked for them to be removed. I'm not going to name them because I would not want to have my dining experiences invaded by la Jarvis and her crew.

• Heart

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
Meanwhile over at Chateau Avensac, the International Judy Fan Club is planning to travel in a convoy through the French countryside and have a picnic with Judy. ❤ :ROFLMAO: It was a fun bit.

Any news about Patreon Day, Caroline Gooder?

International Judy Fan Club Outing.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart