The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merci . . . I hoped a Tattler would screenshot it. She is possibly one of Andee's friends. Actually, she was shown so fleetingly I didn't know if it was a man or woman. Those short hair cuts can rob women of their femininity.
Gertrude Maud, you are so right about those short hair cuts.
1715305811838.png
1715305836339.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Timey Wimey???
FRK placed flowers out by the tureens in the china pantry room
1715306018349.png

No flowers in front of the tureens in the china pantry room.
1715306036484.png

Flower vase now sitting with the fish taco's but some different flowers have been added
1715306256081.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Why would I notice yellow plates when I’m too busy noticing:
•a ceiling collapse
•chandelier still not working
•peacock revenge poo on car
•dead plants in courtyard
•Marie is a slave
•a drunk Aussie in the kitchen
•orange death fencing
•crayon on wallpaper
•unfed cat
•rusty containers
•wonky lampshade
•there is no where to rest my eyes
•radishes do not go on taccccoes
•Snorty shaved above his ear but not under his neck???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
July 1999 is the timing of Fanny's first wedding. Was this apartment near the nudist shore a wedding gift from Dirty Derek & Mommy Dearest or perhaps from her Grandmother?
---
Let me guess - their first date involves shopping at a brocante. Damn, they are getting desperate for content. :sick:
View attachment 2925867
See how he looks at her there.... that's how he looks at Viv in Chateau Love's latest flog.. just sayin.
1715308951902.png

• Haha
@kno1985
14 minutes ago
Look at all my porcelain. Blah blah blah. At least Dans show is interesting. Getting mighty desperate when you have to pull out the china. I've never seen a straight man so giddy about flower pots and porcelain??? How about an actual renovation video of your doing Stephanie. Must be too busy taking another "frugal" trip somewhere with another x.

@MAC-op5fc
2 minutes ago
I don't understand why people watch something that obviously makes them unhappy. And then they attempt to hurt those people, who are truly doing no harm, just living their lives the way they choose to. Maybe it's time to unsubscribe and find another vlog that is more suitable to your tastes

@mattneillninasmom
55 minutes ago
Will there ever be a moratorium on buying dishes? I'm sure there are other things that are sorely needed rather than more dishes...it's getting a bit tedious and smacks of excess and over indulgence. The chateau already has so much that overflow is given to the brocantes. For those of us struggling to scrape by in this economy, it's becoming increasingly difficult to watch. We all like pretty things, but at some point - enough is enough.

@fizzycee
1 hour ago
What's the deal with blurring your earrings?

@sarahs7876
1 hour ago
I wonder why you had to blur put your earrings. They looked like cameos buy why would that need blurting
nelks1284
2 hours ago
I’ve noticed Lancelot’s eyes are runny. Is he allergic to something?

@ninofromsicilia
2 hours ago
You drive that Porsche like you own now

@JamilaKendal
57 minutes ago
IT IS THEIR CAR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
@kno1985
14 minutes ago
Look at all my porcelain. Blah blah blah. At least Dans show is interesting. Getting mighty desperate when you have to pull out the china. I've never seen a straight man so giddy about flower pots and porcelain??? How about an actual renovation video of your doing Stephanie. Must be too busy taking another "frugal" trip somewhere with another x.

@MAC-op5fc
2 minutes ago
I don't understand why people watch something that obviously makes them unhappy. And then they attempt to hurt those people, who are truly doing no harm, just living their lives the way they choose to. Maybe it's time to unsubscribe and find another vlog that is more suitable to your tastes

@mattneillninasmom
55 minutes ago
Will there ever be a moratorium on buying dishes? I'm sure there are other things that are sorely needed rather than more dishes...it's getting a bit tedious and smacks of excess and over indulgence. The chateau already has so much that overflow is given to the brocantes. For those of us struggling to scrape by in this economy, it's becoming increasingly difficult to watch. We all like pretty things, but at some point - enough is enough.

@fizzycee
1 hour ago

@sarahs7876
1 hour ago
I wonder why you had to blur put your earrings. They looked like cameos buy why would that need blurting
nelks1284
2 hours ago

@ninofromsicilia
2 hours ago

@JamilaKendal
57 minutes ago
IT IS THEIR CAR
ah I love the sound of dissent brewing…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
@kno1985
14 minutes ago

@MAC-op5fc
2 minutes ago

@mattneillninasmom
55 minutes ago

@fizzycee
1 hour ago

@sarahs7876
1 hour ago
nelks1284
2 hours ago

@ninofromsicilia
2 hours ago

@JamilaKendal
57 minutes ago
IT IS THEIR CAR
JamilaKendal speaks the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@ninofromsicilia
1 hour ago (edited)
@amyogden7376 since the delivery of the paneling to LaLande it’s been three(04•15•2021)years; there is hardly anything that is going to short term temporary

@JamilaKendal
1 hour ago
@ninofromsicilia yes 3 years abd counting....that Grand Salon will NEVER be finished and Amaury has gone missing in action.

@ninofromsicilia
1 hour ago
@JamilaKendal he’s already working on his parents house.

@lindastorey6685
3 hours ago
Good grief ! Cannot believe you bought more China plates ,you'll need to build a new wing to hold it all.

@a_highland_life
2 minutes ago
Stop, stop Stephanie, I hear your Mother say ( and I would agree, if she did) STOP shopping, especially as you’re having to store things. If you topped buying all the little things then you could buy a beautiful painting for the grand salon. Sorry to nag you and Philip are shopaholics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
joymichels
4 hours ago
Those books and the wood will be destroyed in those containers. At the very least the books should go in waterproof plastic containers. The wood paneling, however, is bound to warp and be subject to insects and, especially, mold. If you have a plan, Stephanie, please let us know. Very concerned here. BTW, I am a former museum director and have some personal experience with moldy books. Made me very sick!
---
@annmarie9423
13 hours ago (edited)
Comparing a soggy field to the WW1 trenches really???? One of my Australian family members died and his two brothers were severely injured fighting for France in WW1 so please show some respect!!! Please do not ever again dramatise your daily woes in comparison to war, it’s disrespectful in so so many ways. Very disappointed
---
@barbarahollingdale8064
1 day ago
Does Marie pays rent for her staying?

@mireille4751
1 day ago
She is residential staff I suppose
---
updated comments Marie birthday video

johngraham8794
2 days ago
I was surprised to hear that your Downtown abbey sunglasses are in an opticians in UK.. why not France where you have medical cover because you live there??

@mireille4751
2 days ago
In France glasses and dental care are poorly reimbursed by the general medical coverage. We need to subscribe a supplemental health insurance from a health mutual (une » mutuelle ») and special expenses are generally not fully reimbursed

@johngraham8794
1 day ago
@mireille4751 Yes I know that but to use opticians and dentists in the UK you have to pay your taxes in the UK, Just because you have a 2nd home in the UK does not entitle people to use the NHS because it is cheaper. I have a house in France and when I go to a Dr I have to pay as I live in the UK and do not have a mutelle in France.

@terezahlucha4613
2 days ago (edited)
17:45 That was VERY painful to watch. Because if Marie meant what she said about not celebrating her birthday and you still did this AND PUT IT UP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, that's absolutely unforgivable. That's a betrayal. You clearly have no concept of how traumatizing and disrespectful it is. Maybe it's because you Stephanie are an extrovert and a trained performer on top of that. But she is not. You know that very well. She works there, lets her creations speak for her and agrees to be filmed while doing that, but she specifically said that she does not want to celebrate the birthday, because that's too far. A yet you still did it and used it for your channel content. Shameful and inconsiderate. I am also someone who absolutely hates to be a center of attention and I have also told everyone in my family, colleagues at work and to my friends, that I do not want to celebrate my birthdays, and they respect it. They just casually tell me "happy birthday btw" when walking by and that's it. No cakes, no celebrations, nothing in public. If they did to me what you just did to Marie, I would leave the job and find another one. And I would have huge falling out with my family/friends.

@victoriamasnyk1958
2 days ago
This vlog was disrespectful to Marie. Painful to watch!

klaasvanmanen8214
3 days ago
What exactly did the courtyard repairs actually entail

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@mireille4751
2 days ago
I understood from a previous video that some stones fell from the wall when they took some old wires off. They had all the stones around the windows checked for security reasons.

@klaasvanmanen8214
2 days ago
@mireille4751 Ah, good. Just would have been nice to have Stephanie herself explaining why the orange barriers were in place there, because I definitely didn't miss a single video, and I had no idea what they were for.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@mireille4751
2 days ago
@klaasvanmanen8214 Some people in the comments also suggested that it was linked to an inquest following the tragic accident which happened to a member of the heating company. Another person hinted that it was a sewage tank problem.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.