The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are really clocking up the mileage on the Porsche. How long does it take to order a fan belt in Chateauroux? Fanny returned from Japan 3 weeks ago. Where has the other car disappeared to?

Fanny says they now always keep a book in the car for reading whilst they are driving. Most people who read in a car for any length of time get motion sickness and become nauseous. I'd love to see Fanny or Snorty puke in the Porsche. :sick:
Perhaps Rita Koning, the author of 'Domestic Bliss, How to Live', the book Fanny is reading, has tips on how to remove the smell of vomit from the car - hand-picked, silk-wrapped, embroidered lavender sachets perhaps???

Fanny is particularly smitten with the chapter 'Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself', which coincidentally is the working title of Fanny's pending autobiography.

One review of the book stated that 'Domestic Bliss: How To Live' is a perfectly silly book, and is of course making perfectly silly money as it flies off the shelves; it is also perfectly nicely written, and comes out with perfect timing, into a market apparently ripe for a slather of books on the forgotten art of simply staying in and living. Rita's chapters are called things such as 'Me, me, me, me and how to spoil oneself', 'After-dinner treats' and 'Presents: giving and wrapping'.

Rita's advice is, essentially, a masterclass in trivia. We should think, we are told, of trying to 'speak to builders like they are normal people rather than second-class citizens'. And there's the infuriating stuff about the perfect picnic, which would require a team of sweating sherpas. (Sadly, Fanny isn't taking all of Rita's advice to heart, but instead is treating her builders and staff like second-class sherpas and working them to death).

View attachment 2926008
View attachment 2926009
Do you think they see the irony of the title and the opening line "life should be a succession of little treats". I can't believe either Smug or Smugette are self aware enough to see the truth of it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Philips mum?
Agreed, that is what I initially thought.
I don't think so. Much more petite, at least in these pictures, courtesy of @KiKiGee

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ratso is not restrained in the back seat as he moves from behind PJ to behind SJ while she is blathering on about the book.
You are so right. Look at unrestrained, likely nauseous, exhausted Ratso trying to curl up in a corner. Supposedly, the poor dog gets carsick. They need to leave the damn dog at home. Poor Ratso. He hates being with them and traveling with them. He does not like being crushed into a carrier far too small for him, and forced to go shopping to serve as status Item for the vapid loser duo.

Lazy, “ you can’t tell me what to do “ negligent animal caretaker and exploiter Stephanie Jarvis gleefully videos herself routinely breaking the laws in France regarding the appropriate treatment of animals. Disgusting. The dog needs to be traveling in an appropriate dog carrier and needs to be hooked in and secured properly. If Snorts suddenly braked, Ratso would become an airborne projectile and crash into the back of the driver seat, likely sustaining serious injuries. They don’t care because Ratso is for manipulation of viewers and content, not for life.

His weepy eyes and ulceration in the left eye has not been addressed by a vet, his nails still have not been trimmed, and the dog is not been fixed so he is a nuisance to every other dog in the vicinity. Phillips parents should be hiding from the cameras. They raised a very selfish, negligent, greedy son, who is abusive and neglectful to the smallest dog in the world.

9304FE42-F73A-4904-BDE8-DF06FBB7F5F0.png
F627ECE1-3122-4673-BE0B-A7D311391B74.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
nelks1284
2 hours ago
I’ve noticed Lancelot’s eyes are runny. Is he allergic to something?
OMG........... Ratso has caught Squirrels propensity to be Allergic ! :eek:

All jokes aside........ little Ratso probably has entropion (ingrown eye lid) that sometimes makes the eyelashes rub the eyeball..... this needs surgery and its big $$ ..... I have had two dogs in my lifetime with it.
Sometimes it may have to be done twice. We had that with one of our dogs .
Fanny would only think of what she could buy with the few thousand dollars and poor old Ratso has to cope with the pain and discomfort.
What a witch she is !
I am not letting Snorts off either ....... its HIS dog and he should go out and get a bloody job and pay for Ratso's Vet bills and Operation if needed!!:mad:
---
pekey have you seen the New Look on Apple TV, Ben Mendhelson plays Christian Dior and he’s fantastic, Julie Depley plays Coco Chanel and she’s fabulous.
No I have not!
Sounds good !
---
@ninofromsicilia
3 hours ago
What about that gallons of ice cream he eats??? I thought he was allergic to cows milk? Btw sesame is the seed of a grass!
I love nino !!!
Is he/she one of us?
If not ........ ninofromsicilia come over here - we are your people! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That whole flog was dripping with contempt and botox faced arrogance. RRRRRENOOOOOOO, BROCCCCCANTE, CHAMBOOOOOORD shame she couldn't get SANDWITCH in the guffawing wizened witch that she is.

I am so glad lady bountiful has espoused to her humble minions that we can all have a little treat like a chocolate of course she can have little treats too: Trips to Japan, SA, London, Paris, Bruxelles, designer clothes, truck loads of porcelain, Porsche and designer clothes etc etc but those who pay for her excess really should have a chocolate and be happy.

Fanny is going all in on her latest obsession Rita Konig. I think Fanny should give herself a little treat and ask Rita over to consult on doing up the Grand Salon and creating a library. Rita has just been named House and Gardens interior designer of the year, imagining the bragging rights Fanny if her and her team of architects worked on your shitto. It would actually get done too and you could actually spend some of your ill gotten gains on renovating.

It is so clear that exploring the local area means re-visiting Limoges and buying porcelain for herself in SA and more sodding charger plates. May I ask why they need 20 of everything? They have no friends and a maximum of 6 guests 3 nights a week. Don't get me started on that abortion of a table setting utterly hideous. Fanny, Rita rather favours harlequin table arrangements, just saying.

Fanny really doesn't enjoy French food anywhere or ever, fish and chips at a restaurant they have visited before run by English people, she is such a peasant.

Well done MarIE for pointing out the flowers came on Tuesday, Fanny hasn't even noticed the chateau has flowers all around because she has been away.

It is also abundantly clear that Cuz has been away for weeks and why not he will be self employed too. When are they going to announce they are moving on for good?

Stephanie and her little prancing pube were so Smug in that flog and they really do have no content it is desperate and all she can think to do is buy more tit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just three words........
Bat tit Crazy

(I am happy she found her cat, though. I just hate that people attribute things like this in their lives to Stephanie Jarvis, who couldn't care less about this lady or her cat)

1715328461940.png

1715328536752.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Just three words........
Bat tit Crazy

(I am happy she found her cat, though. I just hate that people attribute things like this in their lives to Stephanie Jarvis, who couldn't care less about this lady or her cat)

View attachment 2926259
View attachment 2926264
Stephanie wouldn't piss on you or your cat if you were both on fire. She finds all you sycophantic twerps an utter joke, she is laughing at you all the way to her off shore bank.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Next thread 🧵 title?

'Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
No telling who it is......I'm sure all in the area arrive for TACK-O night!!
It looked like a female with very short hair to me. A few seconds later, you could see the legs and it looks as though this person had on sheer tights or pantyhose on - given Philip's penchant for weird dress, who knows if it was his dad - LOL! Seriously, though, his father doesn't look like this. There's a picture of him from LinkedIn that's been here several times (even I've posted it) and he looks nothing like this. He kind of looks like Philip. But.....maybe this is an old LinkedIn photo and his looks have changed?

Another thought: his parents have NEVER been shown. I think Stephanie has said they don't want to appear on camera. She's a lot of things, but I really can't see her putting them on camera when they've not been on camera all of these years.
View attachment 2925915

View attachment 2925906

View attachment 2925908
That nose must be the family curse! It’s the bleeping Chunnel on a face!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Take a look at the screenshot were Stephanie has blurred out her earrings. A person in the comments posted that they thought they were Wedgewood earrings that have been blurred out earrings with Wedgewood cameos in them can run anywhere from close to $100 to over 1400+ dollars euros. I have a feeling they must have been an expensive auction buy but she does not want to have tracked by us or other viewers And the price paid revealed ( which would make one think that it was an expensive purchase.) She has intentionally blurred out the cameo to make it difficult to discern the pattern.
What do you think? Can anyone figure out where they were purchased or the price paid? If they were inexpensive, sure wouldn’t have bothered to blur them
DE948FD7-8CA6-4D99-96F3-03945F683A41.png

• Angry
  • Sick
I don't think so. Much more petite, at least in these pictures, courtesy of @KiKiGee

Who's the man at 13.22 in the back right hand corner, a beer in hand, standing next to Marie, as Marie bends down to give attention to Lancelot?
It's not Grant. He's next to the sideboard.

Reactions: 16
Just three words........
Bat tit Crazy

View attachment 2926259
View attachment 2926264
Are such people for real? This will now, no doubt, be the first of many miracles from the former SM film and Moonie wedding venue. Fans will be looking forward to the future when there will be a St. Stephanie; St. Mireille and St. Caroline. Perhaps the chapel will become a shrine for pilgrims. Actually, I'd like to see the future inmates coping with all the hoards of pilgrims making their way on their knees down the muddy path through the Jardin des Anglais to the chapel, to worship at the shrines of St. Philip and St. Steph!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Who's the man at 13.22 in the back right hand corner, a beer in hand, standing next to Marie, as Marie bends down to give attention to Lancelot?
It's not Grant. He's next to the sideboard.
That....I do not know!

Reactions: 13
Hey ho off to Limooooooooges for more sodding plates. I was thinking why buy more bloody stuff for her elderly Mother but then of course it's of herself isn't it. They got the more expensive ones too, just didn't show it.

Then off for some traditional food from the Region, fish and chips what else. Trixie's parents must have the same ******** palate as their son.

Certainly rocking up the mileage on th Puff's Porsche. Wasn't that the restaurant the puff's were sort of interested in as it was up for sale?

Reading Trixie an ickle story about herself me me me.

Vents in the containers 🤦‍♀️ more tacky cache pots.

Traditional French food for dinner too, wow pushing the boat out:rolleyes: Sorry but fish tacos....nah....A classic tablescape, paaaarfect

View attachment 2926108
The bbc are showing a series called Marcus Wareing Simply Provence.
I know the farmhouse isn’t in Provence but surely it would be easy for Marie to learn how to cook dishes local to La La Land. Would be an interesting experience for the guests and would promote the local area.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Watch for this guy in the comments of cd. He is a new wanna be, try hard, starstruck, kiss ass viewer who wants to get in good with Stephanie. Watch out for his comments which will unequivocally advance or excuse any lies/storylines or pro dump actions at all costs. He has Michael T
sychophant vibes.

@RonRobertson-lafrance
1 hour ago
Personally I really enjoy that aspect of these videos. Plus, I believe they cycle some out to Emmaüs, etc. But keep in mind they do a LOT of dinners there—hundreds per year, and change out all the tableware for each meal (to keep from wearing them out prematurely). That's a lot of tableware, and it's part of the joy of staying there. They're both collectors of tableware, a sort of passion (that I share as well), so can you not just enjoy their enjoyment of this simple pleasure? Surely there are things you are passionate about as well? If you don't collect anything I can understand it might be difficult to get why this is such a thing, but maybe try to look at it more positively.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Take a look at the screenshot were Stephanie has blurred out her earrings. A person in the comments posted that they thought they were Wedgewood earrings that have been blurred out earrings with Wedgewood cameos in them can run anywhere from close to $100 to over 1400+ dollars euros. I have a feeling they must have been an expensive auction buy but she does not want to have tracked by us or other viewers And the price paid revealed ( which would make one think that it was an expensive purchase.) She has intentionally blurred out the cameo to make it difficult to discern the pattern.
What do you think? Can anyone figure out where they were purchased or the price paid? If they were inexpensive, sure wouldn’t have bothered to blur themView attachment 2926358
If she went to the effort of blurring out her Bette Lynch earrings and turning her cold dead shark eyes blue I wish she would do her rosacea chin at the same time and her mutated bottom lip.

I think Stephanie needs to get a decent hair cut. I think she needs to go should length have some choppy layers put through and possibly a feathered ring because it will save on botox and disguise her inordinately large forehead. She is channelling Tudor vibes with that vast expanse of head. When did her hair get that far back?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.