The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
joymichels
4 hours ago
Those books and the wood will be destroyed in those containers. At the very least the books should go in waterproof plastic containers. The wood paneling, however, is bound to warp and be subject to insects and, especially, mold. If you have a plan, Stephanie, please let us know. Very concerned here. BTW, I am a former museum director and have some personal experience with moldy books. Made me very sick!
---
@annmarie9423
13 hours ago (edited)
Comparing a soggy field to the WW1 trenches really???? One of my Australian family members died and his two brothers were severely injured fighting for France in WW1 so please show some respect!!! Please do not ever again dramatise your daily woes in comparison to war, it’s disrespectful in so so many ways. Very disappointed
---
@barbarahollingdale8064
1 day ago
Does Marie pays rent for her staying?

@mireille4751
1 day ago
She is residential staff I suppose
---
updated comments Marie birthday video

johngraham8794
2 days ago
I was surprised to hear that your Downtown abbey sunglasses are in an opticians in UK.. why not France where you have medical cover because you live there??

@mireille4751
2 days ago
In France glasses and dental care are poorly reimbursed by the general medical coverage. We need to subscribe a supplemental health insurance from a health mutual (une » mutuelle ») and special expenses are generally not fully reimbursed

@johngraham8794
1 day ago
@mireille4751 Yes I know that but to use opticians and dentists in the UK you have to pay your taxes in the UK, Just because you have a 2nd home in the UK does not entitle people to use the NHS because it is cheaper. I have a house in France and when I go to a Dr I have to pay as I live in the UK and do not have a mutelle in France.

@terezahlucha4613
2 days ago (edited)
17:45 That was VERY painful to watch. Because if Marie meant what she said about not celebrating her birthday and you still did this AND PUT IT UP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, that's absolutely unforgivable. That's a betrayal. You clearly have no concept of how traumatizing and disrespectful it is. Maybe it's because you Stephanie are an extrovert and a trained performer on top of that. But she is not. You know that very well. She works there, lets her creations speak for her and agrees to be filmed while doing that, but she specifically said that she does not want to celebrate the birthday, because that's too far. A yet you still did it and used it for your channel content. Shameful and inconsiderate. I am also someone who absolutely hates to be a center of attention and I have also told everyone in my family, colleagues at work and to my friends, that I do not want to celebrate my birthdays, and they respect it. They just casually tell me "happy birthday btw" when walking by and that's it. No cakes, no celebrations, nothing in public. If they did to me what you just did to Marie, I would leave the job and find another one. And I would have huge falling out with my family/friends.

@victoriamasnyk1958
2 days ago
This vlog was disrespectful to Marie. Painful to watch!

klaasvanmanen8214
3 days ago
What exactly did the courtyard repairs actually entail

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@mireille4751
2 days ago
I understood from a previous video that some stones fell from the wall when they took some old wires off. They had all the stones around the windows checked for security reasons.

@klaasvanmanen8214
2 days ago
@mireille4751 Ah, good. Just would have been nice to have Stephanie herself explaining why the orange barriers were in place there, because I definitely didn't miss a single video, and I had no idea what they were for.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@mireille4751
2 days ago
@klaasvanmanen8214 Some people in the comments also suggested that it was linked to an inquest following the tragic accident which happened to a member of the heating company. Another person hinted that it was a sewage tank problem.
Finally, some are waking up to the fraud ! About f..ing time ! :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
@a_highland_life
27 minutes ago
Stop, stop Stephanie, I hear your Mother say ( and I would agree, if she did) STOP shopping, especially as you’re having to store things. If you topped buying all the little things then you could buy a beautiful painting for the grand salon. Sorry to nag you and Philip are shopaholics

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Dishonest loser and grifter Stephanie Jarvis fight back under her Caroline Gooder account with more confusion and lies. Manipulative intentional control by chaos with no responsibility or accountability for the bullshit spewed under just one of her many her fake accounts . Such a con artist.

@carolinegooder7091
2 minutes ago
With the new panels going up and a new fireplace going in, new paintings may have to wait until the overall colors, curtains, etc. are up. A few plates won't stop that process.
---
The gruesome, twosome losers will continue to stuff Ratso into the expensive Louis Vuitton bag that is now too small for the dog. They are such abusive animal owners. They are also extremely neglectful as I still have a trim the dogs nails, nor take them to the vet to have his eyes examined. He also needs to be fixed. they are just a rotten couple.

evmcelroy
3 hours ago
I think that Lancelot must have the perfect dog's life. He seems so, so happy

@katelanxner278
6 minutes ago
The only thing is, he seems to have outgrown that leather bag - seems like he is squished in too much! :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
They are really clocking up the mileage on the Porsche. How long does it take to order a fan belt in Chateauroux? Fanny returned from Japan 3 weeks ago. Where has the other car disappeared to?

Fanny says they now always keep a book in the car for reading whilst they are driving. Most people who read in a car for any length of time get motion sickness and become nauseous. I'd love to see Fanny or Snorty puke in the Porsche. :sick:
Perhaps Rita Koning, the author of 'Domestic Bliss, How to Live', the book Fanny is reading, has tips on how to remove the smell of vomit from the car - hand-picked, silk-wrapped, embroidered lavender sachets perhaps???

Fanny is particularly smitten with the chapter 'Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself', which coincidentally is the working title of Fanny's pending autobiography.

One review of the book stated that 'Domestic Bliss: How To Live' is a perfectly silly book, and is of course making perfectly silly money as it flies off the shelves; it is also perfectly nicely written, and comes out with perfect timing, into a market apparently ripe for a slather of books on the forgotten art of simply staying in and living. Rita's chapters are called things such as 'Me, me, me, me and how to spoil oneself', 'After-dinner treats' and 'Presents: giving and wrapping'.

Rita's advice is, essentially, a masterclass in trivia. We should think, we are told, of trying to 'speak to builders like they are normal people rather than second-class citizens'. And there's the infuriating stuff about the perfect picnic, which would require a team of sweating sherpas. (Sadly, Fanny isn't taking all of Rita's advice to heart, but instead is treating her builders and staff like second-class sherpas and working them to death).

1715311007385.png

1715311028013.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Phillip’s parents are a bunch of sleazy wimps just like baghead. The mother sent him to the dump to try to get hooked up with Stephanie. The parents eagerly help and hide behind the scenes with some of the more crappy actions taken by the gruesome twosome and encourage the actions of their uneducated, unethical, arrogant, entitled, dishonest, lying, shopping/ alcohol/ hoarding addicted, lazy , ebegging , greedy wastrel son and his partner in crime, Stephanie Jarvis.

Following the narrative/storyline Philip has used for the past several years, it appears that his parents never raised him and instead handed him off to his elderly grandparents to be raised by them. They then selfishly forced the care of his sick grandparents in their later years solely on Philip, thus depriving him of his chance to finish his education. Of course, all of the crap spewed about his grandparents and his responsibility/care for them could be lies. He is a pathological liar, just like Stephanie Jarvis. Is he afraid that his grandparent fetish will be exposed as a lie?

I don’t buy the excuse that they are so shy that they don’t want to be on camera. They know that they are supporting and enabling their son in deceiving, bullying, and intentionally lying in order to grift money from the elderly to support his fake lifestyle. They are aware that their son is gay or bisexual, and that any ” engagement“ or marriage Stephanie Jarvis is fake for the cameras or is a business transaction for which he will receive a fee. Why don’t they talk on camera? Are they afraid they’re going to be quizzed about Phillips nonexistent, allergies? His fake allergy to horses? How much time he actually spent with his grandparents? Why didn’t they take care of their parents instead of foisting their care on their son? Would they have to fake their happiness over their gay son entering into a fake engagement with a mother figure? Will too many lies be revealed if they were interviewed?

They’ve also stood by and watched their son abuse, neglect, dominate, and fail to seek appropriate medical attention for the smallest dog in the world in videos. They raised their son to treat animals poorly. Philip has many poor character issues that are directly related to his parental upbringing and or tolerance or encouragement of such poor issues. They just take the easy way out and lurk in the shadows. 0 respect for the biological parents of Snorts. They must be so proud that they’ve raised a grifter, useless son who preys upon the elderly, and lies, deceived, and bullies people to try to keep his dishonest scamming afloat so he can use Ricky money to finance his multiple addictions. What an absolute loser, ain every possible way in life. They are complicit with all of his nefarious actions by their silence And hiding from the cameras. I’m amazed that they didn’t appear with bags on their heads or with porcelain boxes with eye holes cut in them.

@lisalarosa4546
21 minutes ago
So sorry Philip's parents don't want to meet us.

@lovdolls
32 minutes ago
I'm wondering why we didn't get to see Phillips parents? I sure would love to meet them

cgzone8
1 hour ago
We didn't see Philip's parents, are they camera shy or were they forgotten, haha?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No telling who it is......I'm sure all in the area arrive for TACK-O night!!
It looked like a female with very short hair to me. A few seconds later, you could see the legs and it looks as though this person had on sheer tights or pantyhose on - given Philip's penchant for weird dress, who knows if it was his dad - LOL! Seriously, though, his father doesn't look like this. There's a picture of him from LinkedIn that's been here several times (even I've posted it) and he looks nothing like this. He kind of looks like Philip. But.....maybe this is an old LinkedIn photo and his looks have changed?

Another thought: his parents have NEVER been shown. I think Stephanie has said they don't want to appear on camera. She's a lot of things, but I really can't see her putting them on camera when they've not been on camera all of these years.
View attachment 2925915

View attachment 2925906

View attachment 2925908
Oh duck is that Andie in the back she’s like a bad penny always turning up.
---
Yes , Chanel did towards the end of her life ... she lived in the Ritz.
pekey have you seen the New Look on Apple TV, Ben Mendhelson plays Christian Dior and he’s fantastic, Julie Depley plays Coco Chanel and she’s fabulous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
STEPHANIE JARVIS AKA CAROLINE GOODOR, IS BACK TO SPEW MORE LIES AND NONSENSE:

@LimeIsTheName
1 hour ago
Don’t you have unused bedrooms that you can place things in? If I recall there are servant rooms that have yet to be renovated that can be make shift storage.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
35 minutes ago
If you mean the ones back of Narnia, the floors aren't reinforced yet like Narnia

@coley0504
2 hours ago
Did the kitchen lounge move out?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮WTF?

@carolinegooder7091
26 minutes ago
Yes, a while ago. It was Isabelle's, but now, with Percy in the family, a sofa in the music room can be theirs.

@Rosecarrot12
2 hours ago
Is there any point to charger plates? Are they just for looking pretty or did they once serve a different purpose?
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

aBfihFSJniZiueWKPovy02UA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@carolinegooder7091
32 minutes ago
The plate on top is hot to keep the food warm. The bottom plate protects the

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
They are really clocking up the mileage on the Porsche. How long does it take to order a fan belt in Chateauroux? Fanny returned from Japan 3 weeks ago. Where has the other car disappeared to?

Fanny says they now always keep a book in the car for reading whilst they are driving. Most people who read in a car for any length of time get motion sickness and become nauseous. I'd love to see Fanny or Snorty puke in the Porsche. :sick:
Perhaps Rita Koning, the author of 'Domestic Bliss, How to Live', the book Fanny is reading, has tips on how to remove the smell of vomit from the car - hand-picked, silk-wrapped, embroidered lavender sachets perhaps???

Fanny is particularly smitten with the chapter 'Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself', which coincidentally is the working title of Fanny's pending autobiography.

One review of the book stated that 'Domestic Bliss: How To Live' is a perfectly silly book, and is of course making perfectly silly money as it flies off the shelves; it is also perfectly nicely written, and comes out with perfect timing, into a market apparently ripe for a slather of books on the forgotten art of simply staying in and living. Rita's chapters are called things such as 'Me, me, me, me and how to spoil oneself', 'After-dinner treats' and 'Presents: giving and wrapping'.

Rita's advice is, essentially, a masterclass in trivia. We should think, we are told, of trying to 'speak to builders like they are normal people rather than second-class citizens'. And there's the infuriating stuff about the perfect picnic, which would require a team of sweating sherpas. (Sadly, Fanny isn't taking all of Rita's advice to heart, but instead is treating her builders and staff like second-class sherpas and working them to death).

View attachment 2926008
View attachment 2926009
What a smug horrid pair, their fall from grace can’t come fast enough. I absolutely abhor these two twats, showing that chapter like they need to be spoilt. Sickening and may all the suckers who give them money wake up to themselves. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Philip’s exaggerated, and or fake allergies or questioned:

@chazikins

3 hours ago
I'm lactose intolerant so sometimes I will order Nachos with no cheese and no sour cream, so I completely understand the cheeseburger no cheese order :)

@ninofromsicilia
3 hours ago (edited)
Yet he eats gallons of ice cream View attachment 2926030️ And he’s allergic to milk… but actually it’s only certain cows

@luannefuller668
4 hours ago
I'm with you Phillip... I also order a cheeseburger without cheese!!! Lactose intolerance stinks...

@ninofromsicilia
3 hours ago
What about that gallons of ice cream he eats??? I thought he was allergic to cows milk? Btw sesame is the seed of a grass!

HERE COMES MIRIELLE! Yet another fake account set up by Stephanie Jarvis!

westernnut8407
4 hours ago
Why weren't Philip's parents in the car with you? Don't they stay at the chateau when they visit?

@mireille4751
3 hours ago
They probably have their own car which they drove from the Netherlands. Stephanie said that Philip’s parents were staying at Lalande. There are eigth plates on the dinner table : Stephanie, Philip, Philip’s parents, Andie (who is Dutch), Grant and his daughter, and Marie.

@lindastorey6685
4 hours ago
Good grief ! Cannot believe you bought more China plates ,you'll need to build a new wing to hold it all.

@1968rhiannon
4 hours ago
They do have a room planned for it.

@lewtscott3346
46 minutes ago
Philip finally got fish taco

• Haha
  • Sick

View attachment 2926008
View attachment 2926009
She doesn't need a bloody book telling her how to spoil herself. Stephanie is the most hedonistic person on Youtube.
---
@mireille4751
3 hours ago
They probably have their own car which they drove from the Netherlands. Stephanie said that Philip’s parents were staying at Lalande. There are eigth plates on the dinner table : Stephanie, Philip, Philip’s parents, Andie (who is Dutch), Grant and his daughter, and Marie.
Rightio mireille, if that is so . . . again, who was that woman standing next to Andie?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2926008
View attachment 2926009
Fanny is throwing another tantrum. She is showing the specific chapter Me, Me, Me, AND HOW TO SPOIL ONESELF to openly taunt/ mock viewers, tattlers and others critical of her deceit, dishonest grifting, nonstop luxury vacations, purchase of the Porsche, hundreds of thousands of euros wasted on auctions, designer clothing, brocantes, and excessive nonstop personal indulgences instead of fixing the Dump. She is exhibiting a form of duper’s delight, gleefully gloating and shoving her crimes/ duplicity in the face of viewers.It is her FU to people who recognize her perpetual dishonesty, lies, and scams. WE SEE YOU FANNY! Look at the smug looks on the faces of the gruesome twosome.

Stephanie likes to mock people by including various phrases, songs, or book titles, etc. in her videos. She thinks that she is being so “cutesy” that no one will pick up on her snarkiness. She hates being called out on her hundreds of lies.

She’s also mocking viewers with the choice of a book called domestic Bliss because she and lazy Snorty intentionally do zero domestic tasks at the dump for the 7 to 8 days a month that she is at the dump during the B&B season. She will be fleeing the Dump to travel to London For a couple weeks to attend the crappy flower show. Of course, she will time travel and pretend that she was only gone for 3 to 4 days.

The gruesome twosome have become extremely sloppy in showing their daily excessive spending, purchase of the Porsche, nonstop travel, poor decisions, mistreatment of Ratso, ignoring all the issues surrounding the collapsing dump, and failing to answer concerns of viewers and patrons as to where the money has been spent. Somehow, Stephanie has become more emboldened now that many viewers and patrons realize that patron money is going directly into her personal accounts in the UK and the vast majority of funds were never actually transferred into the association nonprofit. She is using the nonprofit as a fake shield to cover all of her excessive personal spending. She loves to gloat About considering herself the smartest little orphan princess in every room, and is now unashamedly showing some of her excess spending and indulgences on video.

She is still hiding purchases behind the scenes. She has purchased expensive items at options that she has attended with tobacco Johnny which she has kept all camera. There are likely many, many other purchases, hidden from view off camera.

I believe that she will exploit her aunt and uncle’s new home for at least a couple of weeks worth of videos and travel footage since she has done nothing at the dump with a patreon funds. The only work routinely being performed these days is being done in the chapel.

July 2016 review of the book
Ugh. Neither practical nor stylish. I think the author is just taking a piss out of all the "living with style" type of texts. I mean, she has to be, because I can't believe that someone would give a tip like keeping a chocolate stash near your baby's diaper changing table to make the diaper blowouts easier on you. Who in their right mind would want to eat, and eat chocolate at that, of all things, while changing a dirty diaper?

Oh so Posh and delicious ...Rita suggests we vaccum our homes in Bra and Panties to make it more fun but only if you're wearing lace or silk (no grubby white/grey cotton please)....I love it! On a more series side she gives tips on giving gifts (wedding etc) hosting dinner parties and etiquette

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
… no. Thanks.

They are usually casting young no-name teenies nowadays, most people haven’t heard about. They pretty much vanish within a month again.

Cheap cannon fodder..
Austria moved on to the finals...

Our First Date......... :unsure:

Was it a stuffed date or a sticky toffee pudding ???
First date, yuck!
Seeing those two on a first date would be like seeing Frankenstein's Monster and Count Dracula holding hands in broad daylight.

@terezahlucha4613
2 days ago (edited)
17:45 That was VERY painful to watch. Because if Marie meant what she said about not celebrating her birthday and you still did this AND PUT IT UP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, that's absolutely unforgivable. That's a betrayal. You clearly have no concept of how traumatizing and disrespectful it is. Maybe it's because you Stephanie are an extrovert and a trained performer on top of that. But she is not. You know that very well. She works there, lets her creations speak for her and agrees to be filmed while doing that, but she specifically said that she does not want to celebrate the birthday, because that's too far. A yet you still did it and used it for your channel content. Shameful and inconsiderate. I am also someone who absolutely hates to be a center of attention and I have also told everyone in my family, colleagues at work and to my friends, that I do not want to celebrate my birthdays, and they respect it. They just casually tell me "happy birthday btw" when walking by and that's it. No cakes, no celebrations, nothing in public. If they did to me what you just did to Marie, I would leave the job and find another one. And I would have huge falling out with my family/friends.
Oh Terezah it's simple. Stephanie gets a thrill out of humiliating Marie, that's why she does it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hey ho off to Limooooooooges for more sodding plates. I was thinking why buy more bloody stuff for her elderly Mother but then of course it's of herself isn't it. They got the more expensive ones too, just didn't show it.

Then off for some traditional food from the Region, fish and chips what else. Trixie's parents must have the same ******** palate as their son.

Certainly rocking up the mileage on th Puff's Porsche. Wasn't that the restaurant the puff's were sort of interested in as it was up for sale?

Reading Trixie an ickle story about herself me me me.

Vents in the containers 🤦‍♀️ more tacky cache pots.

Traditional French food for dinner too, wow pushing the boat out:rolleyes: Sorry but fish tacos....nah....A classic tablescape, paaaarfect

1715319935147.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Timey Wimey???
FRK placed flowers out by the tureens in the china pantry room
View attachment 2925959

No flowers in front of the tureens in the china pantry room.
View attachment 2925961

Flower vase now sitting with the fish taco's but some different flowers have been added
View attachment 2925964
Those yellow flowers are an invasive plant here in Canada. You see them along the highways. They have been trying for years to get rid of them by cutting them. They are also very bad for those that have allergies.
I think there are ten people there and it does not look they have enough tacos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Click and watch a few seconds to see how cruel they are to Ratso, manhandling and cramming the tiny dog into the Louis Vuitton carrier he has clearly outgrown. Such jackasses. His legs are too tall to fit into the bag, loser Phillip forcibly crams the trembling dog’s back down to squeeze him into the carrier. You can see him resisting the uncomfortable carrier by holding his legs stiff to resist being crammed into the too small carrier.They are terrible people.

• Angry
  • Sad
The little orphan princess was in full blown manic during her last vlog. I may find empathy in a small way. We all have our shortcomings. She is now a try~hard at this point. Grasping at the last call.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Strange that Stephanie is not wearing the mentos engagement ring during dinner with Phillips parents, does not discuss the engagement with his parents, and you do not hear them congratulating the gruesome twosome on the fake impending nuptials. Stephanie is, however wearing a ring on your index finger that looks like it is made up of multiple sapphires. She must have at least 50+ rings. She is just as gluttonous and greedy as her mother.

Click to see gleeful, smug grifter Snorts tuck into another free meal. Ratso is strapped into the back seat of the grifted Porsche. Keep watching to see Fanny taunt viewers with her choice of book and pretends to be thrifty by spewing out some bullshit about how you can pamper yourself without spending much money. Such a grifting manipulative liar.

Poor Ratso start whining as soon as they turn into the dump because he wants to get away from the gruesome twosome. Watch Ratso immediately run to find Marie. He is so relieved yo be away from the shrieking, self absorbed, mesmerizing gruesome twosome.

---
Look at his happy the dog is with Marie. He is usually miserable and dominated and manhandled and sad when he is with the gruesome twosome. Idiotic Stephanie babbles on some nonsense about the dog.

10:45
yes that's exactly how I speak to him
10:47
all day long I wonder if he's thinking
10:49
in his brain goodness these these poor
10:51
women so simple but I do my bit I look
10:55
after them as best I can I do well he
10:58
does yeah
10:59
he's so cute maybe he thinks we always
11:02
speak in a baby
11:10

voice

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ratso is not restrained in the back seat as he moves from behind PJ to behind SJ while she is blathering on about the book.

Andi's crusher looks more like a dinner gong mallet.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
wonderfulworldofty
27 minutes ago
How many plates and crockery does one chateau need

@desire4liberation
31 minutes ago
wondering about the constant focus on china? Surely you have more than enough? Can not imagine.

@evelyndunham5135
32 minutes ago
Is there a reason we can’t meet the parents?

MANIPULATIVE MIRIELLE AKA STEPHANIE JARVIS IS BACK!

nadinedelaunay6715
58 minutes ago
you have to iron the tablecloth!!!!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Lazy Stephanie endorsing the laziness at the Dump.

@mireille4751
38 minutes ago
Stephanie explained that they would skip ironing the tablecloth because it was an intimate dinner: “we haven’t ironed the tablecloth because there are just us this evening.” I completely understand it because it is very tiring to iron a tablecloth

chantallennox1201
2 hours ago
Could there be a storage method for tablecloths that involves hanging for less ironing?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@mireille4751
46 minutes ago
emoji_u1f44d.png

@cgzone8
3 hours ago
We didn't see Philip's parents, are they camera shy or were they forgotten, haha? Happy Mother's Day wkend from America. cgzone8

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@mireille4751
32 minutes ago
They don’t wish to be filmed. In my opinion they are right to protect themselves. Social media can be horrid

@kno1985
4 hours ago
Look at all my porcelain. Blah blah blah. At least Dans show is interesting. Getting mighty desperate when you have to pull out the china. I've never seen a straight man so giddy about flower pots and porcelain??? How about an actual renovation video of your doing Stephanie. Must be too busy taking another "frugal" trip somewhere with another

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@mireille4751
20 minutes ago
Can masochism be cured? Or is it jealousy? You are doing harm to yourself. You should breathe and unsubscribe, quick! Being a collector myself, I love porcelains and entertaining. The renovation of Lalande chapel is unique in a private property. Stephanie’s vlog is the best channel on YouTube.

svg7335
4 hours ago
Wonder why Phillip's parents were in a separate car.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@mireille4751
21 minutes ago
They don’t wish to be filmed and, with Lancelot on the back seat, it is difficult to seat comfortably two more adults

@evelyndunham5135
55 minutes ago
Is there a reason we can’t meet the parents

n_az6760
1 day ago
Am I the only Patreon who cannot see a video from last weekend?

FAKE CONTRITE STEPHANIE….

PGpiVobtaCuBqnJJuBep0hSQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
@TheChateauDiaries

23 hours ago
I’m so sorry, I have been experimenting a bit with my upload days recently and I changed the Patreon video to Wednesdays as I don’t post a Chateau Diaries that day. It seemed silly to post the Patreon video on a day when you have a Chateau Diaries and then leave you without videos for two days of the week! I should have explained it in advance though and I’m sorry about that

LYING STEPHANIE JARVIS……EVERY DAY. ALL DAY. NO EXCEPTIONS.

@YM-rt1jy
1 day ago
Do you have a Porsche now ? Very classy

@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
Their car is in the shop. Andrew wanted his car looked after while he was traveling.

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.