The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patreon video, Fanny got sent a jar of Meee-gain Markles American Riviera Orchard Strawberry Jam. Jar number 1 /50 naturally.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Welp. I finally did it. I unsubscribed from Fanny's flog after 3 years as a subscriber. I think the final straw was the episode about tossing all the excess hoarder crap in the shipping containers and the very next flog was compulsive shopping for more absurd tat to decorate a crumbling ruin.
I am sure many of you have already pulled the plug to subtract from her subscriber numbers, so now, like you, I will just wait for the Tattle recap.
I just can't be a party to her very real smorgasbord of mental illnesses, callous disregard for laws and safety, or her rampant, unchecked greed anymore. She's a trainwreck and will drag everyone around her down in flames.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 7.09.13 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If you click on the link to Fanny’s patron page she delivers …a very short teaser . It was from this that we learnt that Daddy bought HER the studio in 1999 when she would have been 24…so that she could be near her grandmother. It is another lie as it does not add up or make sense.
Exactly why she could not stay with her Grandmother when she had stayed with her every holiday since she was 3 years old etc.
It is just a story so that Patron don’t think she is well off.
July 1999 is the timing of Fanny's first wedding. Was this apartment near the nudist shore a wedding gift from Dirty Derek & Mommy Dearest or perhaps from her Grandmother?
---
Let me guess - their first date involves shopping at a brocante. Damn, they are getting desperate for content. :sick:
1715296503950.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Our First Date......... :unsure:

Was it a stuffed date or a sticky toffee pudding ???

• Haha
Reactions: 28
IF Snorty is gay and IF his parents have encouraged his involvement in a paid acting gig as Stephanie’s heterosexual fiancé (through his mother’s encouragement to go to La Lande and his father working as Stephanie’s accountant) I think this displays a level of homophobia. Why not encourage your son to be true to himself and who he is? Instead they encourage a lie.
OR
IF
Snorty is bisexual/heterosexual and his relationship/engagement is “sincere”; he, his father (as the accountant) are potentially involved in nefarious financial activities. I think this displays poor moral character and for his father questionable if not illegal fiscal actions.
No wonder they don’t wish to appear on camera.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Bought more dumb charger plates. And more for the SA house that Mummy doesn't live in. She lives at Percy's place. Addressed the damp of the containers. For now 64 boxes of crap not going in them, yeah right. It's all still going there. She just wont show it. ... and dont iron the table cloth, because it would look.better
Its just us, so crumpled cloth is fine. I call it lazy.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Lancelot did not want to get into the bag.
His little legs went very stiff as Philip tried to stuff him in.
---
Bought more dumb charger plates. And more for the SA house that Mummy doesn't live in. She lives at Percy's place. Addressed the damp of the containers. For now 64 boxes of crap not going in them, yeah right. It's all still going there. She just wont show it. ... and dont iron the table cloth, because it would look.better
Its just us, so crumpled cloth is fine. I call it lazy.
The shelves of napery in the laundry are back to their untidy best. Typical.

Who was the person standing semi hidden behind Grant in the dining room at 13.28? Short white hair. Black glasses. Philip's father?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Get the swear box ready!!
That was probably one of the worst vlogs ever. Driving the Porshe like its theirs. It is.
Then buying TWENTY yelliow charger plates at only15€ each, plus the coral set we did not see the quantity of !
Fanny says her mother is collecting it in SA. ABSOLUTE LIAR. Fanny it was less than 3 month ago your gay boyfriend packed the coral set up and presented it as a gift to your mother in SA and she was not even pleased.

Isable HELLO get help for your daughter and her partner in crime, they are not only filling every room in the chateau but every room in ALL the house you own. Filthy lazy thieves

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I get the feeling that SJ would be happiest living in a hotel room. That's possible is it not? Don't some really wealthy people just live in hotel suites?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lancelot did not want to get into the bag.
His little legs went very stiff as Philip tried to stuff him in.
---

The shelves of napery in the laundry are back to their untidy best. Typical.

Who was the person standing semi hidden behind Grant in the dining room at 13.28? Short white hair. Black glasses. Philip's father?
No telling who it is......I'm sure all in the area arrive for TACK-O night!!
It looked like a female with very short hair to me. A few seconds later, you could see the legs and it looks as though this person had on sheer tights or pantyhose on - given Philip's penchant for weird dress, who knows if it was his dad - LOL! Seriously, though, his father doesn't look like this. There's a picture of him from LinkedIn that's been here several times (even I've posted it) and he looks nothing like this. He kind of looks like Philip. But.....maybe this is an old LinkedIn photo and his looks have changed?

Another thought: his parents have NEVER been shown. I think Stephanie has said they don't want to appear on camera. She's a lot of things, but I really can't see her putting them on camera when they've not been on camera all of these years.
1715302021995.png

1715301167566.png

1715301244041.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
1715301976396.png

1715302092655.png

Are these 2 cache pots (or whatever they are called) the same? They seem very similar.

The first video is from 2 days ago (at 2:11) and the second one is from today's vlog (at 9:25)

Time travelling again.

• Haha
I get the feeling that SJ would be happiest living in a hotel room. That's possible is it not? Don't some really wealthy people just live in hotel suites?
Yes , Chanel did towards the end of her life ... she lived in the Ritz.

Reactions: 23
No telling who it is......I'm sure all in the area arrive for TACK-O night!!
It looked like a female with very short hair to me. A few seconds later, you could see the legs and it looks as though this person had on sheer tights or pantyhose on - given Philip's penchant for weird dress, who knows if it was his dad - LOL! Seriously, though, his father doesn't look like this. There's a picture of him from LinkedIn that's been here several times (even I've posted it) and he looks nothing like this. He kind of looks like Philip. But.....maybe this is an old LinkedIn photo and his looks have changed?

Another thought: his parents have NEVER been shown. I think Stephanie has said they don't want to appear on camera. She's a lot of things, but I really can't see her putting them on camera when they've not been on camera all of these years.
View attachment 2925915

View attachment 2925906

View attachment 2925908
Merci . . . I hoped a Tattler would screenshot it. She is possibly one of Andee's friends. Actually, she was shown so fleetingly I didn't know if it was a man or woman. Those short hair cuts can rob women of their femininity.
---
I remember reading Howard Hughes did exactly that so looked him up.

'Infamous billionaire Howard Hughes spent most of his bizarre life living in luxury hotels. He would move this whole staff from one hotel to another, in locations ranging from Beverly Hills and London, England to Boston and Vancouver, Canada until he made a permanent move to Las Vegas in 1966.'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So here is my theory..... I think Mummy Squirrel 🐿 and Daddy Hedgehog 🦔 are there for "the books" and perhaps the Wedding legal thing... you know .... the Prenup and making sure their little Squirrel does not get stung ???
I think Andee is there because she is Dutch and Daddy Hedgehog has become ( Like Fanny has) a new client of his for taxes etc. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Welp. I finally did it. I unsubscribed from Fanny's flog after 3 years as a subscriber. I think the final straw was the episode about tossing all the excess hoarder crap in the shipping containers and the very next flog was compulsive shopping for more absurd tat to decorate a crumbling ruin.
I am sure many of you have already pulled the plug to subtract from her subscriber numbers, so now, like you, I will just wait for the Tattle recap.
I just can't be a party to her very real smorgasbord of mental illnesses, callous disregard for laws and safety, or her rampant, unchecked greed anymore. She's a trainwreck and will drag everyone around her down in flames.

View attachment 2925859
I've unsubscribed to quite a few. You can always find them if you want to watch, but Fanny no longer has my count.

Reactions: 25
Good try Fanny, but we know this man and woman are not Snorty's parents - perhaps friends of Andi's.
1715303440638.png
1715303483113.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.