The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@tuffiti A million thanks for posting the patron video (and welcome back from your holiday - hope you had a terrific time).

I am still laughing about the cruddy Cap d’Agde bedsit. What a downgrade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Last week's Patreon video:
View attachment 2934940

#FreeLancelot
She's in talks with the jam maker about providing jams for her 6 guests twice a week? That's less than most families eat a week... always thinks the world owes her a discount. You're not Howard Johnsons Fanny... Pay the guy properly for your 2 jars a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shipping the naff tut Snorts selected to go to SA would be more than the goods. He is not only profligate, sulky, avaricious, covetous he had exceptionally bad taste in paintings and everything really. Note that he had the most expensive dish on last nights menu of course he did because he doesn't pay fr the ghetti.

The atmosphere between Aunty and Fanny seemed a little bit strained I think Amaury has had a chance to get some things off his chest about his vile aging brat of a cousin. Her faux tears are puke inducing and her forehead is resembling an old mans saggy foreskin. again, time for more botox Fanny.

The way Snorts is talking it is like SA is already hers. I wonder if Fanny paid a peppercorn purchase price to avoid death duties?
I'm not exactly a tree hugger but that elephant thing is going to have a bigger carbon footprint than most humans. Do they not even consider this when planning to ship their crap across continents? Their conspicuous consumption is at alarming and embarrassing levels.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Yippee!!!! It's not too late Tattlers to get your candles while they last! Phillip needs a new spinaker for the sailboat!!!
I wonder where the Smugs hide their full tractor-trailer inventory of unsold candles?

7bba70da-d8be-4712-b457-5c12f34bd68f.jpg

rt-x1hCHMMn7k-2b3e083a-648c-475e-af78-72724efcfa13.png
Hey ,

Just wanted to check that you didn't miss this:
We're having a 5 HOUR SALE to celebrate 5 years at the Chateau!
This Thursday, both our candles are on sale.

What You Need To Know
WHEN: Thursday, May 16
WHERE: https://lefleur.fr
WHEN: 9am-2pm EST

This is your chance to treat yourself or someone you love to one of Our Candles For Up To 25% Off.
rt-YGqyALtgpL-091cb7e4-00a3-4119-9ae3-5358e1b75e5d.png

If you haven't already make sure to mark your calendar so you don't miss out.
Set your alarms from 9am-2pm EST (3pm - 8pm CEST) on Thursday, May 16.

Anna & Philipp x​
rt-4W2yibaOxA-838d7c2a-3cce-47a8-9c67-3ae42d055a0e.png
QVJPZ1FSMjlZSGhRRWM4NHktU3JZVFpl.gif

instagram.png
youtube.png

Chateau Le Fleur
Gonneville sur Honfleur, 14600, France​

viral-footer-202301.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
@tuffiti A million thanks for posting the patron video (and welcome back from your holiday - hope you had a terrific time).

I am still laughing about the cruddy Cap d’Agde bedsit. What a downgrade.
Snorts will be sleeping on the floor with the dog. That's why they needed the extra bedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not exactly a tree hugger but that elephant thing is going to have a bigger carbon footprint than most humans. Do they not even consider this when planning to ship their crap across continents? Their conspicuous consumption is at alarming and embarrassing levels.
From China to France to Africa....
---
Yippee!!!! It's not too late Tattlers to get your candles while they last! Phillip needs a new spinaker for the sailboat!!!
I wonder where the Smugs hide their full tractor-trailer inventory of unsold candles?

Hey ,

Just wanted to check that you didn't miss this:
We're having a 5 HOUR SALE to celebrate 5 years at the Chateau!
This Thursday, both our candles are on sale.

What You Need To Know
WHEN: Thursday, May 16
WHERE: https://lefleur.fr
WHEN: 9am-2pm EST

This is your chance to treat yourself or someone you love to one of Our Candles For Up To 25% Off.

If you haven't already make sure to mark your calendar so you don't miss out.
Set your alarms from 9am-2pm EST (3pm - 8pm CEST) on Thursday, May 16.

Anna & Philipp x​
Chateau Le Fleur
Gonneville sur Honfleur, 14600, France​

Let's hope the boxes have been stored the right way up in the seacans... summer's a comin'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The vet wanted my latest puppy to go through a heat before being spayed. I guess there is new info that it helps the female to develop stronger bones and prevents cancer. My girl had a heat at 10 months, she is in a fenced yard and i watched her closely. At 1 year i looked into the spay. The vet wanted 1200.00 dollars she was 60 pounds at the time. I was shocked... I found a humane society spay/neuter program and paid 180.00 they also did her distemper and rabies vaccines (as they were due) and a microchip. Dan is stupid, foolish and a bad dog owner. After the backlash i bet he doesnt show when then other one delivers her pups.... No way she is not pregnant too. And Dan has no idea where babies come from as he stated before both his boys were not planned .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I was going to leave the same comment to @Madame de Pompanddoodoo comment

He is always driving it because it is his car.
Since they started traveling around with the Porsche, I started to have the feeling that Fanny bought the Porsche for Snorts… I remember references to the video where she promised to buy Trixie a car… That is it, the Porsche is Trixie’s car…

It fits the bill, it fits with her elitist show off sugar mamma attitude, she gave him the Porsche, the car he drove alone to the Netherlands while she was in Japan to show friends and family…
Pretty expensive present for the gay, stoneless brocante broke boy fake fiancé.
---
No dogs around eh Dan? You Moron. My money's on the pitty. The lab looks too old n fat.View attachment 2935174
The head shape of the puppies looks a bit like a pit bull.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you @tuffiti for the Patreon video.
i can’t believe how easily it trips off her tongue. Just another property. Just one more.
Also, re: Fleury candles. Who on earth thinks it’s in any way normal that their candles cost €83??? What the actual duck. Unreal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
As Rafah is being bombed back into the stone age, with 35K casualties, mostly women and children according to Gaza health ministry, and survivors struggling for food and water, Jarvis and her rent boy fingering garbage at yet another brocante is pure fascist spectacle. She is grinding her heel in our faces.

View attachment 2934207
View attachment 2934209
I apologize for introducing other terms into the talk here. But that video just rose up and bit me on the ass, as I'd just come from watching videos of Israeli settlers, and their little children, destroying food bound for Gaza as the police stood by. Genocide by attrition is well-studied but I'd never seen it on video before.
Fanny's video just seemed like another version.
But here is the real precedent, the absolutely mind-boggling fellating profile of the wife of the genocidal tyrant of Syria which appeared in Vogue magazine in 2010, as if her designer clothes exonerated her.
The designer clothes are the wolf's clothing.
Years ago I had a long talk with Bettina, the Aly Khan's mistress, who'd been a Givenchy model and was, when I spoke to her, a Givenchy PR woman. She told me the incalculably rich sultana ladies had at least two of each ensemble made, one knee length or above, decolletee etc for Paris; one below the knee, high necked for wearing at home under a black burqa. That, and watching the burqaed coeds of Alexandria strip them off and throw them to the Nubian slaves at the entrance to the country club, to reveal camel toe jeans and silver lame puffer baseball jackets over lowcut ...you get the pic....has never left me as an emblem of fashion warfare to gain authority and acceptance. It's what Melania Trump did.
That's what Fanny and the revolting imposter Philip Janssen are doing.
And now, back to breaking their asses with jokes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Remember when she tried to make it sound as if she sold her London flat to buy the chateau instead?
I can’t remember the exact phrasing but it was something along the lines of she could buy a chateau in France for the price of two London flats. I don’t recall her ever confirming she and Baghead sold their flats. Granted if Fanny’s mouth is moving we know she’s lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Too many south of France properties, just trying to keep them straight.

-The place Auntie & Uncle are staying at (only shown from the outside) until their house is complete. Used to be Stephanie’s grandmothers house.

-Is there just one more (grungy) place nearby that Isabelle owns or that plus an additional one that SJ owns?

The way SJ discusses it is confusing.🤷‍♀️
She is deliberately confusing to prevent viewers from figuring out the truth on many issues. It is her control by chaos / smoke and mirrors bullshit manipulation strategy used by character disordered people where she intentionally tells multiple lies and publishes misleading and contradictory info or stories under one of her many fake accounts. She is aware of her duplicity, she just doesn’t care because she gets what she wants, money, attention, ego gratification, etc.

Take brother from another mother Gerry. On château DIY, Stephanie referred to him as a neighbor, then she referred to him as a family friend, who’s like a brother, and then, as her father’s friend. She routinely changes her Chateau DIY background information. She has changed bag head from old boyfriend to lifelong friend. She change the dates when potts bought into the dump which should be 2019, instead she has given interviews where she said that he helped purchase the dump in 2005.

On her old Instagram account, she acknowledges Jerry as her brother. She then explains to people that Jerry is like a brother. She has never stated that he is not a blood relative. Isabelle is the one who is always going on and on about how Jerry is not a blood relative yet, according to Jerry, and one episode of CD, he stated that Isabelletold him to go take photographs of “all of his fathers paintings at the dump.“ Perhaps he’s not a blood relative to Isabelle, but is a blood relative to Derek and Stephanie. Stephanie also confuses the narrative by talking about her relationship with Jerry, their title business dealings, how he spoils her with luxury vacations, and how he is an integral part of Isabels life despite not being a blood relative.

Stephanie refers to Jerry in many different capacities, depending upon what day it is, who she speaking to, what benefits can be obtained from stating his status in certain manner, etc. Jerry himself contributes to the confusion, but stating that Derek was like a father to him. An additional factor in the overall confusion regarding Stephanie’s claims is that Stephanie has the same prominent nose as Gerry, has rosacea like Gerry, and looks like Gerry in drag with blonde wig. I went. Isabell, Stephanie, and Jerry sang on one of their mini South African safaris, it was striking, how similar all three of them were to each other, with their dancing and singing styles.

She pulls the same control by chaos strategies when talking about Patreon funding, making up different project funds that do not exist, getting conflicting information as to how expenses are paid, what the particular job, descriptions actually entail, and she refuses to state their salaries and other compensation,, e.g., from Patreon, YouTube proceeds.etc. Recall that she unilaterally changed the objective and purpose of the nonprofit association to essentially cover anything she wants to do. She is evasive about how much money is actually put in the nonprofit. We know that she put less than 40% of the patreon funds into the nonprofit because she does not Publish accounts as she should under French law if she had more than €150,000 in the account. nothing is simple or straightforward in the world of Stephanie Jarvis because she wants no one to ever find out the truth of her duplicity, dishonesty, and outrageous spending.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.