The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will pre order that too the book I am looking at currently is lovely-so get it if you haven't got it
I will . . . after I check the title of the one in Melbourne when I return next week. We have been here longer than usual . . . Mr GM has had shingles and is officially not contagious, tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely, it was really evident when he had Lancelot on the lease walking and PJ turned back and spoke harshly. Just the look on his face and the tone. He has no love or time for his dog. 😡
Lancelot is adorable but he is not the right fit for those two. I doubt very much there is any breed that would be the right fit for Stephanie and Philip. They are not willing/unable/incapable of giving him the time and effort required to have a pet.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We have always got our dogs from rescue shelters and in NZ, they will not let them leave without being de-sexed. We have never had any health issues or behavioural issues related to being de-sexed before having the first heat. I don't think that is of much concern, neither is any bullshit around muscle development.
I always de-sex before a year. All my dogs lived a healthy long life ..... in fact my first Pekingese was a puppy girl ... she was done before a year and she lived to a ripe old age of 16 ( which is great for that breed) and she died of heart failure .... no bone issues etc.
So you can get them done 6 months and yes that is legal here in Australia.
As I told Dan the Dog Lover ..... the hardest job in the RSPCA is the guy that takes the dead dogs to the truck and then to the dump. They have told me that its the job that is hard to fill as so many just cannot take it anymore. I so understand.
Its hard to place bigger dogs ...... you will see them in so many rescues . Most people want small fluffy ones .... but they will be given in when the person has had it with grooming and the poor dog is full of matts and itches.
Oh .... I am sounding like a "know it all" as one person said to me on Dan's channel but I am old and had dogs all my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Good grief... this is the kind of idiot that follows and pays these fools... There's no hope for any of them.View attachment 2935127
Why not? Just put it in a postbag, it will be sweet. 🤬😵
Really think some of these followers need psychiatric help.
---
Wow, I just watched yesterday’s vlog 🙄
Our TV died. It was about 13 years old. We got a new one and I watched the Vlog , I was shocked at the eye wrinkles and lip wrinkles, her dry lips were terrible! It was all magnified by the new TV technology super sharp super clear it was shocking. Yuk
Also, thank you @tuffiti ….That was interesting…she’s Despicable and so is snort. I can’t tell if they are disgusted with each other or not.. we will see.
Yes HD tv's are not very forgiving, even for glamourous actors. But I don't want to see the details of Fanny and Snorts faces, so will stick to using the laptop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I always de-sex before a year. All my dogs lived a healthy long life ..... in fact my first Pekingese was a puppy girl ... she was done before a year and she lived to a ripe old age of 16 ( which is great for that breed) and she died of heart failure .... no bone issues etc.
So you can get them done 6 months and yes that is legal here in Australia.
As I told Dan the Dog Lover ..... the hardest job in the RSPCA is the guy that takes the dead dogs to the truck and then to the dump. They have told me that its the job that is hard to fill as so many just cannot take it anymore. I so understand.
Its hard to place bigger dogs ...... you will see them in so many rescues . Most people want small fluffy ones .... but they will be given in when the person has had it with grooming and the poor dog is full of matts and itches.
Oh .... I am sounding like a "know it all" as one person said to me on Dan's channel but I am old and had dogs all my life.
I sometimes walk my dogs with a guy who used to have that job - taking the dead dogs from the council shelter, to the dump. He absolutely hated it.
My old girl lived to 16 - a good age for a middle sized dog and she was de-sexed at 4 months when I adopted her from the SPCA.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
PhiPhi has another place to fill with tit.
And the S&P mills were fugly AF!
Putting my PI hat on and opened Google Earth...
Based on the views from the flat, I'm placing them at the "X":
1715735631971.png

1715735692060.png

1715735789712.png
1715735846821.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bloody hell ....... why bother !!! :rolleyes:
My husband and I lived together for 25 years before our accountant said it would financially benefit us to be married, so we got married! There are other legal reasons it benefits us too. Maybe that's why they are getting married.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I sometimes walk my dogs with a guy who used to have that job - taking the dead dogs from the council shelter, to the dump. He absolutely hated it.
My old girl lived to 16 - a good age for a middle sized dog and she was de-sexed at 4 months when I adopted her from the SPCA.
The dump? I always assumed they were cremated. That's horrible!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you for documenting the absurdities of these Patreon vlogs. I wonder how the people funding this BS feel about the nontent of how their $$$$$$ is spent. Make no sense to me.
It seems to make them feel really good. They continue year after year to send her money.
---
Fanny and Phyllis have finally made a statement today about Ratso's neutering -- and Dan's doggy daddy -- in the CD comments. 😡

@probstnatalie
13 hours ago
Is Lancelot neutered yet? That might help him become more calm around other dogs. I have a 5 year old Yorkie that I still haven't gotten fixed. I have waited way too long, LOL. He is naughty.

@dianegriffith3006
13 hours ago
I thought they’d done this not far after they got him.

@TheChateauDiaries
2 hours ago
No, he’s not neutered yet (no, he’s not the father of Dan’s puppies View attachment 2935148). I wanted to wait till his muscles had stopped developing, because I can see he’s still getting stronger every day
What the hell does his muscles have to do with losing his balls? 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.