The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember waiting for my little terrier dog to go through her first heat. I made her wear old pantyhose inside the house tied around the appropriate region and her 12 inch waist. Too humiliating to wear in public, so I walked her carrying great grandpapa's sword stick to stab any dog who came near her. That was fun. 😳
Same with two Rhodesian Ridgebacks (concurrently, which was both a trial and a mindbendingly full time job) I didn’t have a sword though, but always went out with a big stick. The vet warned me that I might end up being bitten by the suitor dogs. Thankfully that never happened.

It’s unforgivable that Dan has allowed this to happen. He lives in a building site. I hope the poor puppies will be taken care of and not end up in danger.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Everything they point out is ghastly. She has the taste of a gypsy with he penchant for twee little vases featuring cherubs and prints featuring what she thinks is classy it is so chocolate box. I am currently reading a book by Ben Penreath the interior designer and architect and he is talking about what makes a chic interior and it is a relaxed nonchalant style and COMFORT. He actually says people think that making something look classy is often mistakenly to put in gilded furniture and gold because they want to make it look luxurious and conversely he says the opposite is true. Comfort and not trying too hard is what creates that inherent sense of style and luxury and that is usually a really comfortable sofa and a home filled with things people love rather than being stuffed with things they think they should like. Don't get me started on Snorts he is a style bypass.
Snorts is a style bypass 🧵🪡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We have always got our dogs from rescue shelters and in NZ, they will not let them leave without being de-sexed. We have never had any health issues or behavioural issues related to being de-sexed before having the first heat. I don't think that is of much concern, neither is any bullshit around muscle development.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We have always got our dogs from rescue shelters and in NZ, they will not let them leave without being de-sexed. We have never had any health issues or behavioural issues related to being de-sexed before having the first heat. I don't think that is of much concern, neither is any bullshit around muscle development.
I had a beautiful rescue boy he was neutered at 6 weeks . I had never heard so young. At 3 yrs old he became very sick.... he had cancer everywhere... not sure if it's because he was fixed so young.. he also licked everything including holes in my walls... either way , there are too many animals being euthanized.... I feel for those poor pups

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Look what Fanny and Snorty found on their most recent brocante excursion.
What a coincidence that it shows Fanny's age.
1715719471812.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Stephanie is just lying to confuse people. There is just one apartment that was in Isabels and derricks name. Isabel has never stated that she gave the apartment to Stephanie. Stephanie is never busy with the apartment until now from the time that she start of the CD youtube channel. She has previously never mentioned owning the flat in the south of France and in fact, he stated several times on video that Isabel owned a flat a studio apartment in the south of France that she and Derek purchased to stay in when they went to visit her ailing mother. Who knows why Stephanie is trying to clean the apartment is in her name? She lies nonstop. She is always trying to confuse every issue and every piece of property to try to avoid accountability, responsibility, or the truth, being discovered about assets and their distribution in the Jarvis family.

Stephanie has always had a bad relationship with the truth. I believe Isabell taught her to confuse the narrative and make up multiple stories to cover up for your misdeeds, so the truth will be difficult to discover.

Isabell did this with her claim that she retired in her mid-40s and was retired for over 20 years at the time they bought the dump. That is untrue. Stephanie is contradicted her version of retirement mid 40s. They only seven bedroom house, which I would assume most likely house, private pay Alzheimer’s patients. Isabell was 62 at 62 or 65 years of age where they purchased the dump, sold the 7 bedroom home, and moved to France ( which would be right around retirement age). Interestingly, Isabell never spoke about how she spent her 20 years of retirement prior to moving to France when they bought the dump Isabel glossed over those 20 years Because she did not want the truth to be discovered.
Whenever I've gone to visit family they've put me up in a spare room. You mean this house only has one bedroom Fanny? They're lying to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy Bat Man.......there's going to be a wedding in the chateauverse and it isn't Fanny & Snorty, Natti & Amury, Kirsty and her fella or even Dan & Kat!

Drumroll......................
The Shrek's have been living in sin since moving to France and are getting married after 20 years together!!!! 💒👰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Let's go back to the jam tasting. Did they actually get a clean metal spoon for each sample or were they spreading a new Covid variant by dipping & licking from the same spoon?:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
The server was scraping a spreader on their licked spoons... I thought the same :sick: It's near the end of the patreon vid.
---
Better yet, buy them from Romain Moreau, who makes jam from his own fruit in Crozon sur Vauvre.
She doesn't know he exists.. she doesn't do local.
---
Snorty's penis is smaller than the tip of his leftover cone that Fanny was sucking on.
View attachment 2935980
..and wtf was that all about?? He ate the ice-cream he's allergic to but gave her the rest... ok.
---
Holy Bat Man.......there's going to be a wedding in the chateauverse and it isn't Fanny & Snorty, Natti & Amury, Kirsty and her fella or even Dan & Kat!

Drumroll......................
The Shrek's have been living in sin since moving to France and are getting married after 20 years together!!!! 💒👰
..and it took French law to make him propose... romantic devil.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Typical Dan fashion after puppygate Yesterday. No show and no mention today. So.of course the comments are flooded with "where are the puppies". " show us the puppies". I doubt we will see them again , sort of like chickens. Here today. Gone tomorrow

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Not sure if it is his latest it is called English Decoration: Timeless Inspiration for the Contemporary Home- it is a lovely book. He would barf if he saw Fanny's home. He talks a lot about flow from one space to another and lets face it how can anything flow on from Fuk Tat let alone the jungle room and a building site.
Thanks. I have one of his books but I can't remember the title and it's at home in Melbourne.
His latest is An English Vision: Traditional Architecture and Interior Decoration for the Modern World, to be released on September 10, 2024.
I pre ordered quite some time ago and am looking forward to reading it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks. I have one of his books but I can't remember the title and it's at home in Melbourne.
His latest is An English Vision: Traditional Architecture and Interior Decoration for the Modern World, to be released on September 10, 2024.
I pre ordered it quite some time ago and am looking forward to reading it.
I will pre order that too the book I am looking at currently is lovely-so get it if you haven't got it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.