The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the grandmother’s house the tiny, grungy place that Annalise, Marie and Dan (at different times) borrowed for mini vacations?
I believe that is Despicable fanny's bijoux (for bijoux read teeny, tiny studio in which you couldn't swing a cat) appartement at Cap d'Adge with excellent views of the fat ugly naked people.

I'm pretty sure I know where grandmamas house is. Hmm! That's all I'll say for now but they all have delusions of grandeur!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Did you notice Phiphi while hoarding tit slipped... While looking at cutlery. He had not found HIS cutlery. Phiphi a true communist: everything that is yours (F4F) is also mine, everything that is mine is mine and mine alone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Did you notice Phiphi while hoarding tit slipped... While looking at cutlery. He had not found HIS cutlery. Phiphi a true communist: everything that is yours (F4F) is also mine, everything that is mine is mine and mine alone.
Who on hells earth needs multiple cutlery sets. Most people have a kitchen set and 1 special occasion set. The same goes for the dinner services, it would be interesting to know how many they actually now own. I always think my Mum is bad with 5 or six complete dinner services, I imagine Fanny and Snorts are well into double digits if not more, just pure greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Good not that it will do any good but it made me feel better to vent. 🩵🩷💙
One has just come for me --- said I had a "know it all" tone! :ROFLMAO:
---
Snorts will bleed her dry and some as he has absolutely no concept of money. He's beyond excited at all this income. It'll serve her right if Mummy changes the will.
You know Jackie.... maybe if he bleeds her dry that could be seen as karma. :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Liar! Also, imagine how Gerry must have felt when Fanny was sent off to France or Hong Kong for the holidays and he, no doubt, wasn't, even though he had had to look after her in the UK for years..
---

No, that's a separate small flat. This is yet another property which will be worth considerably more than the flat.
The area around Bèziers does have some attractive places. This house is not in one of them. If mami croaked in 2018 why hasn't it been sold? Mami was, I believe, in a nursing home in Puisserguier when she died. Obviously no-one in the family wanted to look after grandmama. Isabelle was living in France at that time and widowed but didn't head to the 'ol family homestead to care for her mother. If Issi-whizzi has 5 siblings are 4 of them male? And are they all still alive? Are any of them divorced or widowed?

When darling grandmama died, under Grench inheritance laws, the house was split in equal parts to the surviving siblings. If not all the siblings have survived then each sibling has their share split between their surviving children. If they had no children the share would be split equally to their surviving siblings. At this point Despicable fanny and Amaury and Amaury's brother have no stake in this property.

Is one of Issi-whizzi and twotonne's brothers living permantly in the property? Or has it been left for any and all family members to use? Or, again, is there a dispute amongst the siblings whether to keep or sell? Not uncommon.

Despicable fanny really doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself. We here all know that. She has now destroyed the privacy of her mothers family. I know where these properties are (but then I do live here and know the area exceptionally well. Better than a lot of people who have lived their entire lives here) and with a little work anyone else can find out where these properties are. Her sycophantic fans are weird and I would go as far as to say that some of them are seriously unhinged or even dangerous.

Despicable fanny is downright stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
One has just come for me --- said I had a "know it all" tone! :ROFLMAO:
---

You know Jackie.... maybe if he bleeds her dry that could be seen as karma. :unsure:
Well the spunk bubble may not have a property if it all goes wrong but he can rest easy because he will have plenty of pots to piss in.

Fanny last night was definitely talking to tattle it was like BRRRRRUCONT bullshit bingo the number of times she said the word. Then Snorts eating ice cream and also the poor little dog whining.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Paaarfect shirt for brocanting with his fake fiancée.

IMG_1774.jpeg

---
IMG_1968.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
As your reporter on the ground, as it were, here are some of my... musings

I find their proximity a little too close for comfort. I spend a bit of time in Bèziers, for various reasons. One thing I have in my favour is my anonymity, that said I seriously wouldn't want to bump into them.

I have not watched this recent flog and am loathe to waste my time and airspace on the gruesome twosome. However, from the clips I have seen here on tattle I have been able to, pretty much, identify defunct grandmamas property. Stupid girl fanny. To repeat myself, if I can anyone can.

Béziers is a seriously historic town. There is not much it hasn't seen over the centuries. It is, on the outside, a very charming town. One of the sous-prefectures of l'Herault. 21st century Béziers, however, has serious problems. The current Maire of Béziers, Robert Menard, has worked incredibly hard during his tenure to make a change and, all credit to him, he has. That does not take away the fact that it harbours a number of fiche s and their cells. It is an active drug dealing town, transactions openly carried out in the quartiers. A large cité (inner city housing) has been razed to the ground in the hope of cleansing and re- gentrifying the area... time will tell if it worked! Béziers has a large prison with mixed crime inmates but, there are some seriously naughty boys in there.

The restaurant where they ate, Le Cristal, is very popular with the anglophones, as I have previously said. The food is alright and correctly priced. It is always open, probably another reason why it is popular with the anglos. It is also very popular with the belligerent locals! It is an "obvious" place to eat. It is not where I would go. There are some excellent restaurants in the town, some with Michelin stars and some that have either turned down Michelin stars or asked for them to be removed. I'm not going to name them because I would not want to have my dining experiences invaded by la Jarvis and her crew.

• Heart
She says "Oh I wish Marie were here, she would love to be tasting everything.." yet she never takes Marie out!!
Oh the irony! Her vlog would be so much better if Marie took Philip’s place. The energy between them is so fake and barely existent. What a borefest

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As your reporter on the ground, as it were, here are some of my... musings

I find their proximity a little too close for comfort. I spend a bit of time in Bèziers, for various reasons. One thing I have in my favour is my anonymity, that said I seriously wouldn't want to bump into them.

I have not watched this recent flog and am loathe to waste my time and airspace on the gruesome twosome. However, from the clips I have seen here on tattle I have been able to, pretty much, identify defunct grandmamas property. Stupid girl fanny. To repeat myself, if I can anyone can.

Béziers is a seriously historic town. There is not much it hasn't seen over the centuries. It is, on the outside, a very charming town. One of the sous-prefectures of l'Herault. 21st century Béziers, however, has serious problems. The current Maire of Béziers, Robert Menard, has worked incredibly hard during his tenure to make a change and, all credit to him, he has. That does not take away the fact that it harbours a number of fiche s and their cells. It is an active drug dealing town, transactions openly carried out in the quartiers. A large cité (inner city housing) has been razed to the ground in the hope of cleansing and re- gentrifying the area... time will tell if it worked! Béziers has a large prison with mixed crime inmates but, there are some seriously naughty boys in there.

The restaurant where they ate, Le Cristal, is very popular with the anglophones, as I have previously said. The food is alright and correctly priced. It is always open, probably another reason why it is popular with the anglos. It is also very popular with the belligerent locals! It is an "obvious" place to eat. It is not where I would go. There are some excellent restaurants in the town, some with Michelin stars and some that have either turned down Michelin stars or asked for them to be removed. I'm not going to name them because I would not want to have my dining experiences invaded by la Jarvis and her crew.
I don't think Aunt and Uncle want their gaff featured on her crappy flog, I doubt she will be filming there and not only for that reason. I imagine Fanny will also not want to show how much has been achieved at their house in a couple of months. It will demonstrate that Amaury can get his arse into gear and get stuff done.

Fanny and go often want quantity not quality food for all their pretence they're not foodies. Aunty definitely likes her plate full.
---
Oh the irony! Her vlog would be so much better if Marie took Philip’s place. The energy between them is so fake and barely existent. What a borefest
They are definitely not life, love and laughter, they are not enjoying each other physically or mentally it is all a power struggle and game playing and trite fake displays of love like saving her the bottom of the ice cream cone. If he really loved her he would get her to do some exercise for her trunkline mid section.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well the spunk bubble may not have a property if it all goes wrong but he can rest easy because he will have plenty of pots to piss in.

Fanny last night was definitely talking to tattle it was like BRRRRRUCONT bullshit bingo the number of times she said the word. Then Snorts eating ice cream and also the poor little dog whining.
The past few videos issued by Stephanie Jarvis are just oppositional defiant video temper tantrums thrown by the “ you can’t tell me what to do “ 50 year old little orphan princess. (who only has a lavish lifestyle and fake gay fiancé / handmaiden on the payroll Snorts, due to manipulating the trust of viewers, and Patrons and ebegging hundreds of thousands of dollars/euros from them through various lies, manipulation, and fake storylines.) When she is criticized or actions, elicit disapproval, Stephanie just buckles down and does even more of the over shopping,hoarding, traveling, auction binges, extravagant meals, etc. and fails to respond to any concerns.

• Stephanie has been giving a big FU to everyone thru the past few videos, where she’s stubbornly refuses to take any advice, rein in her excesses, and will not change her gluttonous lifestyle ever. Remember that she writes a storyline in script for the majority of the episodes of CD.
  • She shoved her giant man hand all over nervous Ratso’s face and eyes, in spite of ignoring viewers, please to take the dog to the vet to get his weepy, eyes examined, and the alteration on his left eye, looked at my medical professional.
  • She ignored criticism about her continuing negligence, carelessness, and failing to properly care for and safeguard Ratso. She has videotaped herself in her new Porsche with Ratso sitting on her lap, in violation of French law, and which is incredibly unsafe for the tiny dog. If an airbag went off while he was sitting in the front seat, he would be killed.She loves to flaunt her mistreatment of the dog.
  • She then also films Ratso totally unrestrained on the back seat of the Porsche, unsafely and in violation of French law, walking around from side to side aimlessly. The poor dog didn’t even get a blanket, bed, , or towel to sleep on in the backseat.
  • Stephanie has been called out by many viewers in stating that she did not own the Porsche, and was only looking after the car for her friend. Total bullshit. She has filmed them driving thousands of miles in the past month in the car. She has refused to show the Ford fiesta, which she lied and said, wrote down near the train station.
  • She will never admit, until forced to do so, that she purchased the Porsche. But what has she done… she indulged in “ duper’s delight” in videos by gleefully showing the key to the car up close and talking about how luxurious the car has been, and has bold ly featured it in several videos now, filled the car with trash, and fails to safeguard the interior from Ratso.
  • She has deliberately taped Ratso walking around on the leather seats in the Porsche, when it is very clear that the gruesome twosome have yet to trim Ratso’s extremely long and sharp nails. She likes to feature the long nails and videos to taunt viewers, who have begged her to trim the nails for the dog. When they have the dog Out for several hours, they are never shown, feeding the dog or giving the dog some water or treats. Poor Ratso.
  • She continues to disrespect viewers and patrons by disingenuously and dishonestly planting alternative facts, lies, conflicting, storylines, and crap in the ce comment section under several of her fake accounts. She has been called out for years in this forum about her fake accounts but defiantly continues to use them daily to try to manipulate people.
  • This forum, as well as many viewers, know that the dog does not like Philip. What does Stephanie do? Daily videos where the dog is forced into the arms of his tormentor Phillip, crammed into a too small, overpriced Louis Vuitton vanity bag, show the dog being chased nonstop by huge dogs to the point of exhaustion, and trying to leap out of a second story window, and repeatedly dragged for hours to garage sales, and exploited for content. She has refused the place of yours to get the dog fixed, and instead delights in filming the neurotic dog crying, howling, whining, struggling, and humping everything in sight due to not being neutered.
  • Stephanie has refused to account for the hundreds of thousands of dollars in patreon funding received since November, 2023 and instead has spent well over $100,000 plus on lavish vacations, shopping, auctions, and anything but renovation or restoration of the dump.She shoved her greedy sexcation with Potts in front of all the viewers. She got a charge from showing off the $200 plus new Japanese umbrella along with all her other pricey clothes, Chanel purse, etc. at the Château sale. She is also proud of herself when she blurs items to make it more difficult to track down her extravagant spending. Viewers are catching on to her tricks.
  • Stephanie was called out in the comments about spending so little time at the dump. What is she done in retaliation? Spend even more time away from the dump. She is actually at her dump about one week a month. She doesn’t even try to disguise all of her shopping and traveling. She truly believe she is invincible.
  • Stephanie refuses to answer questions about her engagement, the wedding date, etc. when she didn’t get a mountain of presents and thousands of gushing comments, so she has decided to ignore her engagement and only bring it up when she has an opportunity to use it to manipulate viewers. Interesting that there was no engagement party at the dump.
  • Stephanie refused to address the 700+ critical comments about the rusting storage containers rented for the dump lawn. Instead, she threw her cousin under the bus and stated that it was his decision to rent out these metal storage units in which to store wood paneling, porcelain, books, etc. There is no way it was Amaury”s decision. He would not store wood under those conditions. Stephanie was trying to throw them under the bus reputation wise and escape responsibility and accountability, for her addictions, gluttony, and persistently poor decisions. She was also trying to punish her Cuz because he fled the dump to work on his parents new home, got engaged, and is likely going to leave the premises at some point this year. Narcissists don’t like anyone to leave them. She has to punish him in some way to show that she has the upper hand and is still in control.
  • Stephanie believes that her aunt, uncle, and Cuz owe her YouTube content, presents, and over the top complements. She is angry that her aunt and uncle selected a home that is far away from her Dump so now she decided to reveal more fully the location of Isabel’s studio apartment. I believe Stephanie was trying to flex her muscles and show the Richmonds that they can move away from the dump, but she could still stay within 15 minutes of their new home and force herself upon them so they will have to continue to film content for her YouTube channel and earn her more money.
  • After she was called out for all of her overspending and hoarding, she then blatantly basked in her gluttony by showcasing a shopping bag full of purchases that she did not display on the camera. Stephanie gets a rush of dopamine every time she screws over viewers/Patrons/the title forum in her videos. Think about the antiques that she had tobacco Johnny purchased for her at the Château auction a couple of weeks ago. She loves to travel to the Château sales and not reveal all of her purchases.
  • She screwed over this forum/ viewers by gloating about never taking Marie anywhere to eat, and screwed over Marie by blantantly pulling rank and forcibly taking the unhappy dog on trips. She also thought of a tasting menu, in order to serve even less food. Then she is previously served at the B&B for outrageous prices. She punish Marie for being Ratso’s favorite person by taking the dog away from her, and fourth in the dog to spend time with the gruesome twosome.
  • Stephanie super screwed over her entire viewership and patrons by deliberately issuing video after video of herself and Snorts, traveling to different garage sales every day and spending money left and right. Stephanie, who had just received over 700+ comments, critical of her hoarding, over shopping, lavish lifestyle, and unhappy with her plans to store items in a couple of metal storage boxes on the dump grounds, instead ignored them and continued to film even more of the wasteful spending, etc.
  • she loves to show off her enormous portions of well prepared food at restaurants when she is traveling and then show the spartan portions of meat and vegetables served for a highly inflated price to sycophantic B&B guests. Stephanie delights in showing Philip consuming mini foods to which he professes being deathly allergic. Not one time has he ever shown an EpiPen, used an EpiPen, or had any type of allergic reaction on camera. Stephanie and Philip love to exaggerate their allergies in order to try to gain sympathy from viewers.
  • Like a defiant toddler, Stephanie has refused for months to respond questions about the missing chickens at the dump, her hoarding issues, the unsuitability of the middle storage containers for the dump, the actual status of any workmen down at the dump, what is actually happened to this past six months of Patreon funds, that she did purchase the Porsche, etc. No one holds the spoiled little orphan princess accountable or responsible for anything. Watch her get ready to blow a ton of money at the upcoming Gordon shows in order to try to install a Japanese garden at LieLande. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of her upcoming projects will be building a duplicate of one of the castles at Disneyland at the Dump.
  • Stephanie’s back in her usual crisis mode: ignore everything, spend, spend, spend, lie nonstop, and pull out every manipulation tool to keep the money coming in from empathic viewers, and patrons. Some of the games in her toolbox…….illness, gamey hip, exhaustion, “ I feel so old and feel bad about myself”, depriving herself chocolate croissants, due to an intermittent fasting, internet troubles, sadness over a family member, tell made up contrived “ stories” about her childhood, her father, depression/ staying for years by herself at the Dump, her horrible trip of delays returning from the luxury sexcation in Japan, made up car troubles, whipping out her receipts and complaining about admin, the death of an animal at the Dump, etc. Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Thank you tuffiti ! I hope you had a lovely holiday.

Well........ when I heard that Fanny and FRK ( OMG they let her out of the jail ) were off to see and taste world famous Jam...... I was hoping to see Meghan Markle , you know that other liar ! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Observations from the latest instalment of their never ending buy me, feed me, buy me spree, running from one brocante to another with online auctions in between.

Good to see the late departed grandmother was also a gourmand, sitting there with her box of MaccyD fries.

Another Oscar performance from Fanny, on a par with her funeral scene for Ian where she struggled to utter a word, so overwhelmed with emotion as she was.

There is nothing on this earth that the smugtwat doesn’t covet and must have immediately. His lack of taste is ridiculous.

Fanny has difficulty pronouncing words properly either in English or French, her Oxford education was certainly wasted.

Why has Fanny never driven the Porsche? Tonton has, maybe even two tons tante, smugtwat has constantly but never Fanny.

They are vile, greedy and obscene leading their duplicitous lives, an affront to honest decent hard working people, who try to give back to society to make the world a better place.
Remember Fanny said she was going to buy Snorts a car. I think she did, that is why he always drives.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.