The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember the exact phrasing but it was something along the lines of she could buy a chateau in France for the price of two London flats. I don’t recall her ever confirming she and Baghead sold their flats. Granted if Fanny’s mouth is moving we know she’s lying.
I believe Stephanie has confuse people, but omitting portions of the truth. I believe she stated that she sold one of her flats and put the money towards her portion of the dump. I believe the flap it was sold, was most likely the marital property from her very brief marriage, that she entered into at around age 23, where she separated about a year or so after they were married, but it took several years to hammer out a divorce settlement. I believe she got a divorce settlement Immediately prior to putting up money for the dump. I think she shared a marital home/apartment with her husband and she got $300,000 or more when the apartment was sold pursuant to the divorce. She spent I believe six or seven years getting divorced. Clara had posted information concerning how long it took for Stephanie to settle her divorce and it was all about money.

A lot of what Stephanie said about her parents bought her two apartments never made any sense, but when you think about one of the apartments in London, where her name is been on a title, was actually part of the marital estate for her short-lived marriage, and when that apartment was sold, see if you can claim that she sold a second apartment and use that money for the dump. Anything that comes out of Stephanie Jarvis‘s mouth is usually a heaping load of bullshit on her best day. She loves to create confusing, incomplete, and contradictory narratives/stories about her previous apartment, funding for the dump, her previous marriage, etc. She does this to try to keep people from finding the truth.

She has been pulling the same control by chaos/ smoke and mirrors crapfest for the past several months with the Porsche that has clearly been purchased by Stephanie Jarvis, perhaps as a gift/ payoff to snorts. She made up the weak and unbelievable story/ lie that the puffy boys left the Porsche at her peacock tit infested dump for months on end so the gruesome twosome could trash the vehicle, and drive it several thousand miles. Her weak, contrived Porsche storyline makes zero sense and even some long Tom viewers are starting to see her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So, for all of you Americans, tomorrow is primary election day in my state.....and I am an election judge. Pray for me (actually, pray for the person who tries to give this angry hag a bunch of lip! Homey don't play that.)
The training I had to go through is unreal...I've done this before and didn't have to go through "how to de-escalate an angry voter who might have a gun" training a couple of years ago. For those of you not in the US, this gives a glimpse of what it's like here in the US these days.
It's god's work. Thank you.
---
Fanny the char.
Amazing the brrrrrocante selling a pot based on Fanny , old trout.
---
Yes, the shopaholics have had a few hits,they think we don’t notice 🙄
The vase Fanny was clutching found it’s way into the china creep’s bag.
It looks like her. Well-spotted. The objective correlative gargoyle for sale in Hieronymous Bosch France. o_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
as we all know, Dan the gardener is renovating his own chateau. Not even 6mths ago he bought two collies as puppies and this morning the vlog is showing one of them has had puppies and him admitting he didn't even know she was pregnant- err if you get one female one male and don't get them done then you're irresponsible and put animal welfare right down your list of priorities. I'm absolutely disgusted not getting them neutered and thereby putting a dog barely if at all out of puppyhood herself through a birth. I bet they won't get a minutes peace either of them kids of his :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
[

Snorty joked about getting a car for his engagement gift. Quid pro quo. The Porsche was partial payment to Snorty for keeping the deception going.

Instead of a Porsche, Fanny should have got Snorty a semi 18-wheeler. It would be more efficient to travel to brocante's and auction storage units in a tractor trailer, load it up, and then off-load the full shipping container back at the shitoo. They can then start their rounds all over again with another empty shipping container...and so on....and so on.

Unlike the US, it's too bad that in many EU countries it's illegal for large rigs to have a sleeping quarter, because Fanny could save so much on cheap roadside motels during their travels she is so fond of.

Brocunts on tour! Imagine the marketing on the side of the shipping container. (I'm sure some creative Tattler can come up with a design)

View attachment 2935212
Er, I'm not sure where you got you info on this. All cross European trucks have sleeping quarters. Even the smaller Luton body trucks that come in convoy from Poland have sleeping quarters. There are truck parks the length and breadth of Europe with excellent facilities for the drivers
---
Fanny, we know that scratch on your chest isn't from Snorty giving you a hickey. Put poor Ratso down, stop letting him climb all over people and cut his nails.
View attachment 2935334View attachment 2935338
View attachment 2935340View attachment 2935342
I hope it gets infected.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Too many south of France properties, just trying to keep them straight.

-The place Auntie & Uncle are staying at (only shown from the outside) until their house is complete. Used to be Stephanie’s grandmothers house.

-Is there just one more (grungy) place nearby that Isabelle owns or that plus an additional one that SJ owns?

The way SJ discusses it is confusing.🤷‍♀️
Stephanie is just lying to confuse people. There is just one apartment that was in Isabels and derricks name. Isabel has never stated that she gave the apartment to Stephanie. Stephanie is never busy with the apartment until now from the time that she start of the CD youtube channel. She has previously never mentioned owning the flat in the south of France and in fact, he stated several times on video that Isabel owned a flat a studio apartment in the south of France that she and Derek purchased to stay in when they went to visit her ailing mother. Who knows why Stephanie is trying to clean the apartment is in her name? She lies nonstop. She is always trying to confuse every issue and every piece of property to try to avoid accountability, responsibility, or the truth, being discovered about assets and their distribution in the Jarvis family.

Stephanie has always had a bad relationship with the truth. I believe Isabell taught her to confuse the narrative and make up multiple stories to cover up for your misdeeds, so the truth will be difficult to discover.

Isabell did this with her claim that she retired in her mid-40s and was retired for over 20 years at the time they bought the dump. That is untrue. Stephanie is contradicted her version of retirement mid 40s. They only seven bedroom house, which I would assume most likely house, private pay Alzheimer’s patients. Isabell was 62 at 62 or 65 years of age where they purchased the dump, sold the 7 bedroom home, and moved to France ( which would be right around retirement age). Interestingly, Isabell never spoke about how she spent her 20 years of retirement prior to moving to France when they bought the dump Isabel glossed over those 20 years Because she did not want the truth to be discovered.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It seems he regards the beach house in SA as one of his properties so he will start filling it with his purchases! Is he for real, wanting to send an elephant to Africa? He is also completely without taste; the paintings and other objects he fancied were dreadful! As soon as Fanny agrees that she likes something, he immediately wants to buy it, whatever it is; he has exactly the same disorder as Fanny has and I am being serious. People with that disorder just cannot leave any retail scene with nothing. It really doesn't matter what it is, even if it's something they actually don't really like, they cannot leave empty handed.I can't understand why their loved ones (if they really have any!) don't persuade them to get professional counselling.
War trophies. Part of fascist kitsch aesthetic.
Screen Shot 2024-05-14 at 12.18.28 PM.png

Think human skin lampshade.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
― Mark Twain

The problem with Fanny & crew is their collective memories aren't that good!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Let's go back to the jam tasting. Did they actually get a clean metal spoon for each sample or were they spreading a new Covid variant by dipping & licking from the same spoon?:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I believe that Stephanie was bullshitting about waiting for a longer period of time before Ratso is going to be neutered. While I don’t doubt the connection between the delay in performance of the surgery and increase muscle development in Ratso, I also believe she was trying to do damage control, in light of the uproar over Dan’s neglect of his animals, and tried to come up with a reason she could use as to why they haven’t had the dog fixed yet. Stephanie has been asked dozens and dozens of times about if and when Ratso was going to be neutered and for months and months, Stephanie has never answered one comment or inquiry about this topic.

She didn’t give a tit about having the dog neutered, regardless of how chaotic the dog was behaving in public, and at the dump due to the postponement of the surgery. She detests spending any money on any animal for basic routine care, unless forced to do so. ( recall that when selfish, miserly Stephanie was traveling nonstop prior to her, YouTube channels, she would routinely leave the dump without leaving money for chicken food, cat food, peacock, food, etc. and the caretakers had to take money out of their own pockets to buy food for the animals and provide medical treatment for them. Recall that Selmar had to take Ruby to the vet because he was in such bad condition and Isabel and Stephanie refused to seek medical treatment for the cat. The caretakers or other people affiliated with the dump had to arrange to get Baghead”s ram sterilized, as he and the other sheep had received no routine medical care, or any other in violation of French laws.)

After Dan’s puppygate fiasco, she launches into damage control, and now suddenly decides to come up with an elaborate reason why the dog has not been previously neutered, when she failed to respond to over 100 cd comments asking about the situation for months and refused to discuss the issue in any video. Instead, Stephanie, filmed herself and Philip laughing at the dog causing public disturbances at brocantes and in the local town with its unrestrained hormonal urges, and gleeful like made inappropriate comments about Ratso wanting to have sex with other dogs at the dump and aired video of Ratso trying to mount female dogs at the Dump and acting like a sex pest, with his face perpetually crammed into the private areas of the female dogs e.g., the Baghead’s dog and permasmile’s injured dog,

Sounds like viewers and patrons are getting tired of watching the gruesome twosome‘s neglect of the dog, and ongoing faiure to take care of it properly. Stephanie probably had Philip google or call the vet and ask for an excuse as to why the dog had not undergone the surgery yet and used the muscle mass theory as her justification for failing to have the dog fixed sooner. It is all bullshit. Stephanie Jaervis has never cared for animals properly in her entire life.

Assuming is true, for the purposes of this sentence, that Stephanie knew about the muscle mass theories, and was purposely waiting to get the dog fixed, why refuse to put that information out in a video or answer the mountain load of comments and queries about the topic several weeks or months ago? Stephanie is afraid that the backlash against Dan’s neglect of his dogs He’s going to intensify the focus on the abuse and neglect of Ratso at the dump. She is trying to put up a façade and create a manufactured storyline that she is a better animal owner then Dan, and that she has been fully aware of the dog‘s need to be neutered and has carefully studied all matters involved in the timing of the surgery.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's in talks with the jam maker about providing jams for her 6 guests twice a week? That's less than most families eat a week... always thinks the world owes her a discount. You're not Howard Johnsons Fanny... Pay the guy properly for your 2 jars a month.
Better yet, buy them from Romain Moreau, who makes jam from his own fruit in Crozon sur Vauvre.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Updated Dan comments:

@habi_tats2937
4 hours ago
so you didn't know your dog was expecting even though it takes around two months for the puppies to come out? that's not okay..... don't neglect on them like that bro

williambrown5662
4 hours ago (edited)
Gonna get some hate for not taking care of your dogs... do have to admit its slightly inexcusable not to know your dogs even pregnant... you should get that taken care of she'll have another litter by the end of summer.

@abr.3029
5 hours ago
Dan, i really love your videos, but now i‘m angry at you. How can someone who has two female dogs be so ignorant that they don‘t protect them? You didn‘t know when the dogs are in heat and how to avoid unwanted offspring. Have you never been to the vet for check-ups and vaccinations? How can you not see that Elsa was pregnant? A construction site is not a safe place for puppies that will be running around everywhere in a few weeks. You are busy renovating the castle and forget that you have responsibility for living creatures. Maybe someone will take the dogs and puppies who will really care for them. Elsa and Anna should be spayed as soon as possible. Puppies also need veterinary care. Since you don‘t know the basics of dog ownership, the dogs are not in good hands with you.

carrieschwenk5890
5 hours ago
Who doesnt get their dogs fixed nowadays? Pretty irresponsible when there are so many unwanted dogs in the world

mychristmasemporium5927
7 hours ago
Your dogs eye isn’t reflecting light, I think that’s a sign of an issue!

jerrypolidano7520
9 hours ago
I think the Neighbors Staffie is the daddy. Remember you going there with the Bench. Good Luck they are adorable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The vet wanted my latest puppy to go through a heat before being spayed. I guess there is new info that it helps the female to develop stronger bones and prevents cancer. My girl had a heat at 10 months, she is in a fenced yard and i watched her closely. At 1 year i looked into the spay. The vet wanted 1200.00 dollars she was 60 pounds at the time. I was shocked... I found a humane society spay/neuter program and paid 180.00 they also did her distemper and rabies vaccines (as they were due) and a microchip. Dan is stupid, foolish and a bad dog owner. After the backlash i bet he doesnt show when then other one delivers her pups.... No way she is not pregnant too. And Dan has no idea where babies come from as he stated before both his boys were not planned .
I remember waiting for my little terrier dog to go through her first heat. I made her wear old pantyhose inside the house tied around the appropriate region and her 12 inch waist. Too humiliating to wear in public, so I walked her carrying great grandpapa's sword stick to stab any dog who came near her. That was fun. 😳
Why you wouldn't pay attention at all, I do not get. This is why he has two children five months apart.....not going there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Let's go back to the jam tasting. Did they actually get a clean metal spoon for each sample or were they spreading a new Covid variant by dipping & licking from the same spoon?:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
I'm just appreciative that Fanny sought out jam that wouldn't make everyone fart. Not like that other jam she's been buying! Who knew hay was the answer?

fart face.JPG

Thank you, @tuffiti, as always, for sharing! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I apologize for introducing other terms into the talk here. But that video just rose up and bit me on the ass, as I'd just come from watching videos of Israeli settlers, and their little children, destroying food bound for Gaza as the police stood by. Genocide by attrition is well-studied but I'd never seen it on video before.
Fanny's video just seemed like another version.
But here is the real precedent, the absolutely mind-boggling fellating profile of the wife of the genocidal tyrant of Syria which appeared in Vogue magazine in 2010, as if her designer clothes exonerated her.
The designer clothes are the wolf's clothing.
Years ago I had a long talk with Bettina, the Aly Khan's mistress, who'd been a Givenchy model and was, when I spoke to her, a Givenchy PR woman. She told me the incalculably rich sultana ladies had at least two of each ensemble made, one knee length or above, decolletee etc for Paris; one below the knee, high necked for wearing at home under a black burqa. That, and watching the burqaed coeds of Alexandria strip them off and throw them to the Nubian slaves at the entrance to the country club, to reveal camel toe jeans and silver lame puffer baseball jackets over lowcut ...you get the pic....has never left me as an emblem of fashion warfare to gain authority and acceptance. It's what Melania Trump did.
That's what Fanny and the revolting imposter Philip Janssen are doing.
And now, back to breaking their asses with jokes.
The carnage in Gaza is preying on my mind every day. They were told to move to Rafah too and now that is being attacked it is indefensible they have no food, no medicine, no air force, no army and no hope and the world sits by and watches.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.