Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Why isn’t see storing the paneling in Natalie’s or Gerry’s huge unfinished apartments? Oh yeah, they are already crammed full of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
Phyllis has been very busy assembling a new porcelain service: Herend's Rothschild Bird pattern. Tonight's dinner and dessert plates were specially used to greet the THREE tureens he just bought at auction and proudly displayed on the buffet.

Herend plates.JPG

new Herend tureens.JPG

The dinner plates retail at €145 each; the dessert plates are €95 each. Herend tureens retail between €1000 and €1500.

Here are comparable used tureens that sell/sold at US auctions:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Pencil Pine Principessa

Searching the charity shops and she pulls out a book on table manners for Phyllis- which that child needs! Remember him wearing a manky old beanie and ripped jeans at the dinner table with guests! He’s so 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Snorts was barely touching Stephanie‘s hair, and Stephanie claimed that Philip was stroking her hair in the cab.Snorts look like he was stroking Stephanie’s hair, similar to the way that Stephanie pretends to stroke her mommy’s hair when she is trying to create the impression that Isabelle is mentally deficient.
Initially, I thought he was giving her scalp a bit of a scratch, like you give your pet a little scratch on the head. Then she said, Philip is stroking my hair, and then he changed from scratching to stroking.
---
For some reason, she believes that she appears adorable when she reaches out her big old man, hands and grabs food constantly. What a weird woman.
And speaks with her mouth full.
---
Why is Vivian passing her dresses to Fanny and it “ fits paaaaarfectly.” Snorty will be wearing the denim jacket soon. He loved the embroidery on the jacket.
Philip will be wearing both the jacket and orange dress soon.
---
People with class DO NOT name drop. My Roxy Music dress. Roxy Music are my favourite band. I was wearing this dress when I met Bryan Ferry.
She said, when I met Bryan Ferry for the second time. She is SUCH a try hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Pencil Pine Principessa

Did you notice that Marie cleaned the gross cabinet doors so hard she took the paint off.... and also off of the tiles behind the old range cooker. I bet Fanny was furious. Her excuse to keep the cabinet doors was the patina but it's been ruined now
Maybe Fanny can get the chapel restorers to repaint the sacred pantry doors to restore their original Ikea patina.

• Haha
  • Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Questions, questions...

The books. The sodding books! She emptied a tonne of books out of a corridor somewhere in the shithole. They went into what became armoires first workshop. Armoire moved them out when he moved in and I seem to remember them going into the open fronted barn where patrons were fortunate enough to dine for the first ever patron day. That place with all the peacock shit and the jag under a tarp. Were they moved from there to...?

Shipping containers are, I guess, what Fanny will be using as storage containers? Where the actual fuck are these going to be, or are already, situated? Short of putting them deep, deep within the forest they are going to be visible to all! As a paying customer I would be mighty pissed off that 1. My vacay accommodation is a real life, bone fide, construction site and that 2. My vacay stay is in the middle of a HomeBox site. And Despicable fanny offers no discount for this. Quelle horror.

You simply cannot do this to paying guests. And certainly not at the prices Despicable fanny charges. I don't know who it says more about... the deluded guests, who would put up with anything and pay any price to be close to their idol. Or Despicable fanny for thinking that it's ok to expect guests to stay in such surroundings and pay the outrageous prices.

It beggers belief.
It's the next step of hoarding... building shacks and outhouses to store the overspill...
---
Didn’t Stephanie put the chapel furnishings into a couple of containers also?
How many rental containers does now have at the dump?

Is every single room with a dump in the outbuildings all filled up with crap? There isn’t enough room to put several pieces of furniture? Wilder, gruesome twosome constantly buying more and more and more and more and more furniture in crap for the dump if it is too full to even accommodate shifting furniture from one room?

Has Stephanie procured even more storage units in London or could they become so stuffed full of crap that she is having to move items into storage containers at the dump?
Or does she have to empty Narnia to work on the beams and wall?
---
So Stef/Phiphi/CarolineNoGooder that's a no, you can't host a vegan in the shitow.
And Silvia get a grip woman! A month!!!

@silviachiarito1035
8 hours ago (edited)
It'd be possibile for a vegan (me) to stay at Chateau Laland (for something like a month)? - obviously not for free - Thanx View attachment 2902013

1 reply

View attachment 2902014
@carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago (edited)
The gites have small kitchen areas, so you could cook for yourself. Marquis's suite or small Tack room (Michael Potts' one room is your best bet. View attachment 2902015 For a month would be the big question. View attachment 2902016
Well OBVIOUSLY not for free Silvia... what do you think this is, a charity???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Wearing that jacket, he's trying to look like a country gentleman, the lord of the estate. He is, however, completely unable to carry it off as he is so ungainly, so crass, and so ignorant.
---
Unbelievable that stingy, greedy Stephanie pockets almost $400,000 yearly from Patrons ( $250 000 in her personal accounts) yet refuses to have the patrons day event catered or to pay for an extra cook for two days to feed the seven Patrons that will show up at the dump. That is just crazy. Stephanie need to crack open that wallet, let the moths fly out, and take some of her grifted funds to pay for a couple of decent meals for the people who contribute to her luxury lifestyle with no accountability. She needs to tell her broke ass stoneless brocante “ boyfriend” cast member to get off his ass, stop following his porcelain, and help Marie.
She should pay for a really excellent outside caterer to cook and serve two days' worth of excellent, typically French meals, in gratitude for the patrons who enable her to live as she does.

• Heart
Visiting high end charity shops. Look how controlled I am , name dropping all the designers, then buying expensive sheets. And what happened to Snorts mustache? Looks a bit like Hitler. And once again no chickens. But the chaise lounge is gone. What next they will paint those disgusting cabinet doors??

• Haha
  • Heart

jojonz

Chatty Member
know its off topic but today in NZ is ANZAC day, very poignant, I attend every Dawn parade I can. Today was special, we had an informal family reunion of those close by and my sister and family came from Australia. So proud to have nephew wearing my fathers WW2 medals (oldest male of his generation) my eldest cousin wearing my grandfathers WW1 medals and of course I always wear mine. Afterwards I asked who gets my medals? My nephew quickley said his daughter should as she is the eldest female of her generation. And so another traditions begins.

There was much laughter when he continued, we wear the male line who were both Sergeants, the women will wear the officer line.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Questions, questions...

The books. The sodding books! She emptied a tonne of books out of a corridor somewhere in the shithole. They went into what became armoires first workshop. Armoire moved them out when he moved in and I seem to remember them going into the open fronted barn where patrons were fortunate enough to dine for the first ever patron day. That place with all the peacock shit and the jag under a tarp. Were they moved from there to...?

Shipping containers are, I guess, what Fanny will be using as storage containers? Where the actual fuck are these going to be, or are already, situated? Short of putting them deep, deep within the forest they are going to be visible to all! As a paying customer I would be mighty pissed off that 1. My vacay accommodation is a real life, bone fide, construction site and that 2. My vacay stay is in the middle of a HomeBox site. And Despicable fanny offers no discount for this. Quelle horror.

You simply cannot do this to paying guests. And certainly not at the prices Despicable fanny charges. I don't know who it says more about... the deluded guests, who would put up with anything and pay any price to be close to their idol. Or Despicable fanny for thinking that it's ok to expect guests to stay in such surroundings and pay the outrageous prices.

It beggers belief.

• Heart
  • Wow

T Rex

VIP Member
I also found it ironic, as Fanny stated whilst eating her "yoghurt" (which she now enunciates in an affected manner) from an espresso cup (can this woman be any odder?) that Davy was leaving and both Snorts and Baghead Nick would be arriving. Either Davy changed the bed linens, cleaned the bedroom and bathroom (which is probable, as he seems the sort to do so), or Fanny just left it as is for Baghead Nick- it was really odd that it was not mentioned. If Davy did clean up after himself, you'd think she would have thanked him. Which was coincidental that she purchased sheets from Yves Delorme- do they even wash new sheets for the Shitoo, or do they just put them on the guest bed from the package? The Shitoo lot are a disgusting bunch!

If Fanny ever starts a musical troupe, they could be named "Fanny Flash and the Funky Bunch."

• Haha
  • Sick

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Snorty, don't you dare wag your friggin finger in my face you lazy, no-nothing, grifting loser. I'm not interested in anything you have to say.
1714256049141.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Dear Tattlers if this is the sort of patron that cannot even spell patreon then Fanny will survive for a while longer. Because the dump is in the middle of nowhere the patron is
renting a chateau nearby, I do hope they have time to get some excellent photos of the dump when they drive by , put a drone up…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Fanny is so thrifty she traveled all over London via bus, but not so thrifty when traveling to the airport.
Fanny was too tired from all her shopping to bear taking the Stansted Express train from Liverpool Station.

Instead, they traveled to the airport via black cab so Fanny could lay on Snorty's lap. I'm sure the taxi driver thought it odd to see Fanny lying in her son's lap and Snorty stroking his mummy's hair. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

p.s. - Fanny got gypped on her facial work.

View attachment 2897999P
more scripted manipulation from Stephanie, desperately trying to convince viewers that her paid for rent boy cast member and her are actually in a relationship. Shades of the of the mummy and Percy Crap in South Africa and the scripted video of snorty laying on his mommy Stephanie’s lap sleeping on their way back from South Africa. They have zero chemistry, and do not sleep together in any way shape or form. Recall the screenshot of Philip, looking terrified in a bed with Stephanie, with the sheets pulled up to his chin. Snorts can barely bring himself to touch her hair with his hand.This reads creepy Mummy / son vibes. Bet the driver was grossed out by the gruesome twosome.
---
It looks like Stephanie’s new obsession is the color orange which just happens to be on her color palate we posted here on Tattle! You are welcome Stephanie, now stop defrauding people.

• Haha
  • Heart