Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Jesus H. Christ......is Fanny running from an alien abduction, on speed or has she overdosed on her DayQuil medication and “robo-tripping/skittling” from the dextromethorphan. I didn't understand a word that woman spewed at lightning speed. :eek:o_O👽
Gosh what a manic display of ignorance. Imagine pulling out a piece of modern day transfer ware and trying to make out the English had a fascination with India. No we didn't we were there to make money, subjugate people and daft twats like Fanny like to romanticise it. She really is a heinous vapid creature and I wish someone would give her a good scrub down she is so greasy

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

T Rex

VIP Member
Didn’t Philip drive away to the Netherlands in the “borrowed” Porsche? He met up with Stephanie at the French heritage thingy and then put her shopping bags and his diaper bag in the back of a Kia.🤷‍♀️
There are so many glitches in the Matrix!

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Snorts has a BIG problem with ingrown hairs on his neck, and that's why he doesn't shave. Some of the bumps look red and infected. I really think the only option left for him since he doesn't have the genetic makeup to grow a nice full beard, is to wrap his long hair under his chin and fastens it with a brooch.
Or take a fashion tip from Nick and just start wearing a bag over his head at all times.Win win situation for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Her 3rd illness in the past week which hit “ very suddenly” and she classified as man flu? Watch her dramatic overacting as she swallows hard and tries to fake a sick voice. She will not be receiving a BAFTA ( British Academy film award) anytime soon. Click and watch 15 seconds of bad acting.Weird how her illnesses suddenly disappear when traveling, shopping, attending auctions or parties. She needs to be studied by a team of medical researchers. Perhaps faking illnesses is a symptom of lead poisoning ………OR GRIFTING.
She’s not sick for the 3rd time this week, only sick once. She just keeps using the same footage, wonky timeline & excuses.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
---
UPDATE on the Super Thanks donations

Isabelle's on duty today patrolling the CD comments. No surprise that the "Jerry's your brother" jibe survived her wrath. Not only is it still up, but maman thanked keithj for the gift! Of course she did. $5 is $5.

How's the new oven in your SA beach house, bitch?

View attachment 2900956View attachment 2900957
So “Gerry’s your brother” is not another iteration of “Bob’s your uncle”? Can we start using it more here?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsp67

VIP Member
Phyllis has been very busy assembling a new porcelain service: Herend's Rothschild Bird pattern. Tonight's dinner and dessert plates were specially used to greet the THREE tureens he just bought at auction and proudly displayed on the buffet.

View attachment 2898006
View attachment 2898007

The dinner plates retail at €145 each; the dessert plates are €95 each. Herend tureens retail between €1000 and €1500.

Here are comparable used tureens that sell/sold at US auctions:
I am certain at zero time in my entire life nor my mothers , Nonna nor any of my Italian family & growing up with Sunday dinners with my 5 Uncles and one Aunt the spouses and over 25 first cousins. Zero times have we used one tureen, let alone a gazillion. This leads me to believe that these two people who are and will remain childless are completely bonkers, nutso, seriously mentally ill. If you live in this house/home 75% of your life, why would you not try to make it better for yourself instead of the incessant porcelain shopping? this week in my home I have done tons of work not because I want to spend money, of course I’d rather buy Chanel purse ( not really, I love Portland leather handbags) I would love to buy tons of books ( I E read now ) I had an electrician out this week and a plumber this week my electrician changed out four ceiling fixtures for new ones and two plumbing fixtures for new ones because my house was built in 2004 In 2012 remodeled because a fire and it was time for a refresh last month a new dishwasher , It is just stuff homeowners do. Gosh Whoever you are at the farmhouse that is reading here whether it is fanny or PP please become grown-ups do some stuff in your house. You are ruining your lives. You are going to be old and you are going be freezing cold. And tripping over things in the hallways. And honestly, honestly, whoever inherited this home, whether there is Antoine or Aunt’s grandkids are going to throw all your things in the trash. I see it happen every day here in South West Florida. seriously, every day people inherit their parents or their grandparents homes throw away their photos, their dishes, their cabinets, their books piles in the garbage. It’s very sad, but it is very true. Spend your money on your comfort in your home. Make it clean make it livable, begging you to stop being so insane, and if you are reading this please please get some help!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Gosh, yet another Gerry spitting image shot. With her hair dark, she looks just like his twin.
So “Gerry’s your brother” is not another iteration of “Bob’s your uncle”? Can we start using it more here?🤷‍♀️
Phiphi and Fanny bought one more Herend tureen to stuff into the crumbling hall of horde and
- Gerry’s your brother-
the whole place came crashing down, smashing everything to shards and splinters!
1714237248433.gif

1714236940796.jpeg

1714236903117.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Explain this…

Fanny went to London last Monday when the first B&B guests left. If this next group’s dinner was the day the shopaholic and she returned it would have to have been this past Friday. She then went to Dan’s this past Saturday. This means Fanny was in London 4-5 days, not 2.

I don’t get why the Gay fiancé was with Permasmile in France. He drove the Porsche to Holland. Where did the Porsche go and why did they fly from London to France?
I'm usually pretty good at sorting out Fanny's timey-wimey trickery, but this one is odd. No wonder Fanny was late posting 3 vlogs last week, because she has done a lot of editing to cover up their trails and timelines.

Snorty
Was shown driving away in the Porsche (which could have been a setup). I suspect he drove to the Netherlands for the birthday party, but then drove back to France, met up with Permasmile, and went to a chateau content sale where he bought more damn tureens and books (and who knows what else).

I suspect he left the Porsche at the airport in Tours (in the Loire Valley near the Permasmile's chateau), which is about a 21/2 hour drive back to the shitoo. The question is: why did Snorty fly to London for just one night? Does anyone know which small airport this is in France?
1714102136937.png

Fanny
Was definitely in London for at least 5 days - lots of surgery and shopping. The reason Fanny didn't vlog regularly is because there was so little content. Instead, Fanny jammed her 5 day London visit into 1 vlog and pretended she was only away 2 days.

It's a miracle!!! On the day Fanny left she showed the stonework falling from the shitoo, but when Fanny & Snorty return the stonework was still in place. The countryside drive and arrival at the shitoo was just C-roll that Fanny uses to fill in the narrative.
1714102527583.png

• Wow
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
There’s no way Stephanie did all that in one day. She also didn’t just wash-n-go her hair, she had it done. I wouldn’t have a problem with her getting her hair done for a nice evening out. No big deal, why lie about it? Why even mention it?

• Heart
  • Haha

frenchessence

Chatty Member
Continue to be flabbergast at Stephanie’s lack of awareness in flaunting all her possessions and properties (“I LOVE living in London”) With multiple homes around the world & unsuitable designer clothing & (nasty) jewellery, her self-satisfaction at all she has and her desire to show it off simply has no bounds. She’s utterly shameless.

Fanny pretends to be thrifty & save £2 by getting bus from Islington to St John’s Wood instead of the tube (or a cab like she usually does when she’s not filming herself) she can’t contain her excitement & paws 2nd designer threads exclaiming - “ITS ONLY …” at every item she sees. She goes and drops £35 (like it’s nothing) on (yet another) cashmere cardigan Let’s not even mention the expensive in-shop alteration for her trousers at Massimmo Dutti, when she actually has a free-does-everything-Brother-sewing machine back at the crispy chateau. Her greed for clothing, books, bric a brac, fabric, paintings, food, properties is insatiable. She will never have enough of anything . Especially people.

Has she forgotten she’s shown the vast, groaning contents of her wardrobe at the dump, to her patreons; rails that broke due to being so overladen with clothing ? If I were her I’d be embarrassed to be seen buying a pair of socks infront of those who’ve shown such generosity.

Trixie’s resentment is simmering . He’s still not come to terms over her sexcation with Potty and his sullen mood shows no sign of abating. He looks at her with incredulity when she accuses him of leaving her alone to party with Bubbles.

Back at the dump FRK continues to be FRK and Armoire put a big plank on the cooker. It’s all so LaLande.

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
🎯
@TorontoGWM ❤
View attachment 2900473

How To Avoid Shiny Skin From Botox
Light refraction is a significant factor when receiving Botox treatments for forehead wrinkles. The skin can become too smooth if the forehead is injected with too much neurotoxin or receives too frequent treatments. This unnatural evenness causes light to reflect on the forehead and appear shiny. The best way to avoid this issue is to find an experienced and skilled injector who understands the amount and frequency your unique makeup and issues require. Inexperienced aesthetic injectors can accidentally overuse the treatment, creating an unwanted, shiny appearance. Working with a practiced and skilled injector can help you avoid any “fake” appearance and keep your skin healthy and vibrant.

View attachment 2900444
Good God I know she doesn't see the mess she has made of the Chateau but this is her face!!!! Her lips are now deformed and her cheeks don't move and are sliding down the ball of her cheeks parallel to the bottom of her nose, making her look like a fat chipmunk like Permasmile. Stephanie stop you used to have a pretty face this is just so bad. Then you move onto her neck which because of her uber smooth fat face now looks like a saggy foreskin. I had been tempted to have a bit of botox in my forehead but this has acted as a cautionary tale.
---
Why isn’t see storing the paneling in Natalie’s or Gerry’s huge unfinished apartments? Oh yeah, they are already crammed full of shit.
How many out buildings are there? This is sheer lunacy stop buying and have a clear out you daft bitch

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Whoops! Stephanie forgot that she was faking being sick, watch below as she scrambles to save her story.line about being ill and then immediately goes into the ongoing chapel grift campaign,

SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SETTING THE STAGE;/ STORYLINE TO EBEG FOR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS MORE EUROS/DOLLARS FOR THE CHAPEL ( of course, paid to her personally in her slush fund.)
being done now this is incredibly
5:59
uplifting even in my current
I know L
6:02
lot it's absolutely marvelous because of
6:05
course this was another problem that we
6:07
discovered when we were working on the
6:09
chapel it hadn't been included in the
6:10
original quote we found leaks in two
6:13
places one of them very serious and this
6:15
has been a major problem at every step
6:18
of the way the original renovation costs
6:20
were half a million
6:22
500,000 and in fact it's going up all
6:25
the time because of things like this

THE CALCULATED EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION CONTINUES: she even attempts to look like she is barely holding back fake tears

6:29
it it's quite heart-wrenching but
6:32
because of all of you who adopted a star
6:35
because of all of my patrons of the
6:37
Shadow Diaries and because of the
6:39
sponsors of these videos I am able to
6:41
just say to the architect yes let's keep
6:43
on going let's repair the roof let's
6:46
ensure that the work we're doing inside
6:48
gets protected

Cheese on toast, the Chapel renovations are going to cost MORE than her Shitoo is worth! It would have been far less expensive to raze the entire structure and build new. SMH- for that amount of money, she could have had the Shitoo structural issues sorted, the roof and the facade redone (which would help with the damp), and still had some money left. Priorities- Fanny's are completely whacked!

• Heart
  • Angry

Kalessi

Chatty Member
Watch Stephanie play “ cutesy” again by showing how the newly purchased cups hold her expensive Velvetiser hot chocolate paaaarfectly. Recall that she owns three of the expensive velvetiser hot chocolate machines and has purchased hundreds of dollars in specialized chocolate packets to make hot chocolate for herself.She also has over 20 antique/ expensive porcelain latte cups. DISGUSTING.

Watch the gruesome twosome sleazily claim that beauty “ makes a difference in life” to try to justify their outrageous reckless nonstop spending.
Watch until 5:15 to see her smug face combined with her fake illness/ “ cutesy” act.

Being married to a toxic narcissist for a million years has made me quite an astute observer of their behavior. If they have done something they know will cause a ruckus they will generate illness to avoid confrontation. All these travel and shopping sprees have definitely sent Fanny to her sick bed. Look at all the sympathy comments she gets from her followers. Then surprise! She doesn’t have to be accountable.

• Heart
  • Angry

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Talentless Philip is smugly under the misconception that he is the smartest person in every room and the best actor of all time. If he could find an older sugar daddy who will pay his way, he will flee the dump. But as Miss Havisham’s dress astutely commented, most available men do not want what Philip has “on offer.” Remember Philip being left all alone on one sofa as three men crammed themselves on a tiny sofa in the room at the soirée at the back of Johnny’s house, to avoid sitting next to him on the same sofa? He, like Stephanie, is a legend in his own mind.
1714294242149.gif

1714291791565.jpeg

Don't forget the apple sauce he had too.🤢 ready to drizzle on his portion.
1714294106441.gif

1714292859026.jpeg

Can one of you amazingly talented tartlets photoshop a picture of them both bald! 😂
1714293660903.gif

1714293109046.png

1714292782211.png
1714294861301.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

jojonz

Chatty Member
Will you pay for my flights, hotel as I need a clean place to stay , and my attorney because someone may be murdered?
So no Dana this year to help? No Stuart? No Tante? Whats happening with no support from the 'friends'.

• Haha
  • Heart