Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
The new cafe in town looks lovely and will become a great gathering spot for the all the community (except Fanny)
Fanny went to one meeting, sent a cheque, and hasn't been back to town until the brocante & cafe opening day.

They are selling some wonderful local food products, but looks like they are selling someone else's honey and not Fanny's. Gosh, if Fanny still had her chickens, she could have sold her eggs there too.
1714360864897.png
1714360880815.png

1714361078658.png

So many volunteers and helping hands - except Fanny's giant man hands and Snorty's dainty digits.
1714361327602.png

Those who couldn't volunteer to do physical labour generously donated items, like the wooden peel. Except Fanny didn't do that either - she's clutching to the wooden peel she was gifted in Grabeaux for her condemned bread/pizza oven.
1714361283305.png

Surprise Fanny, the cafe has a wall mural of the shitoo painted in the 1960's, when the previous Marquis & Nadaillac family gave a fuck about the local community, were held in high regard and weren't the town jester.
1714361768227.png

Except for the local Marie, Fanny has no idea who any of these people are. Fanny can't stay and mingle because she's far too busy and she brought no money to buy a glass of wine or anything for sale in the cafe. But Fanny's not too busy to scurry back to the brocante and beg the owner to give her an ugly mirrored/plastic trimmed tray (that she doesn't even like) on a trial basis.
1714362140469.png
1714362740513.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

MsMuir

Chatty Member
All those cookbooks and the shitoo crew repeatedly try to make the same two things: lasagna and lemon meringue pie. Every time is getting worse. That lasagna looked like slop.

View attachment 2899957View attachment 2899958
How many times do we have to tell them to let the lasagna sit & rest before serving. Every damn weekend they leave the guest dinners sitting out getting cold, but lasagna they pull directly out of the oven, plunk down on the table, and immediately start eating.
In my 63 years on this earth I have never seen lasagna served with slices of tomato ontop....but I'm just a simple merican so what do I know?😀

• Haha
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Snorty, don't you dare wag your friggin finger in my face you lazy, no-nothing, grifting loser. I'm not interested in anything you have to say.
View attachment 2901632
I am glad you bought this up. I detest the way he always uses his lady finger pointing at her . He is not well brought up.
It is rude to point you lazy boring dull juvenile hoarder etc etc.
I doubt he will learn any etiquette from his €200 stash of books.
Whilst...I am at it,Fanny holding a demi tasse /coffee cup with two hands is also declasse. So there!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Pencil Pine Principessa

View attachment 2899427
View attachment 2899391

RaySqw785
4 hours ago
the delta between Amaury and Philip personalities is abyssal, one creating and designing from his own style and reflection, the other blablahting about design and style of others !

mireille4751
3 hours ago
Why not be tolerant towards people who are different from you? We admire Amaury for his craftsmanship. He is an excellent manual worker and he explained that he didn’t enjoy very much school as a child. Obviously Philip is an artist and an intellectual. He spends time reading books and is knowledgeable in history of art, architecture, decoration, tableware. He has very good taste. I am fond of both of them, equally. Each one is an asset to the chateau.

RaySqw785
2 hours ago
@mireille4751 "Tolerance will reach such a level that intelligent people will be banned from thinking so as not to offend the imbeciles." F.D
“Obviously Philip is an artist and an intellectual.”

Isn’t at all obvious to me. He’s the stupid person’s idea of a smart person. The dull person’s idea of creative, the tasteless person’s idea of someone with taste.

It figures dear Mireille, Gooder, Gibbons et al admire their little darling. He holds a mirror up to reflect their own shallow sensibilities.

• Heart
  • Haha

mrsp67

VIP Member
That was his surprise/wow/bj/new porcelain face...
---

'..my house..' you sound like Philip.

If only I did not.
1. Clean
2. cook
3. laundry
4. Pay the mortgage
5. Would rather die than serve anything he has cooked including tuna pasta surprise and lasagna.
6. Care for my dog myself
7. Bathe
8. Have a job
9. Have many friends
10. Support myself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Pencil Pine Principessa

Lancelot is really going to town on that beaver!🦫
😂
The only one in the chateau who shows any such predilection.

Sorry. I’ll show myself out…

• Haha
  • Heart

Pencil Pine Principessa

A little meat on the bones of the Stansted/Tours return flight.

Three flights a week ex Stansted, all Ryanair.

View attachment 2898290
So…

SJ flew Limoges/Stansted last Mionday, 15th.

Monday night - evening with Davy, who was leaving the next day

Tuesday - misc shopping/nails/random wandering

Tuesday night - cosy evening with Baghead Nick (she mentioned en passant he’d be arriving)

Wednesday - more shopping/frivolous errands/being pin-needled at some quackery

Wednesday evening - another cosy evening with Lalande’s Mr. 39%

Thursday - random??

Thursday night - passionless passionate reunion with the prancing twerp at Ladbroke Hall

Friday, 19th - early departure to get 8.45 Stansted/Tours flight (6.45 check in, probably an hour by car at that time of day…poor lamb, no wonder Steff had to rest her head on Philip’s scrawny thighs on the drive there). Lalande is a 2.5 hr drive from Tours, so no doubt they stopped somewhere for lunch. Random faffing during the afternoon before SJ makes her grand entrance for supper with B&B guests*, wearing Permasmile’s cast-off Roxy Music dress that she’d “grown out of”.

* who looked singularly underwhelmed

What an empty vessel of a life.
I am not up to the monumental task, but I’d wager, if you plotted her whereabouts on a 2024 calendar, she has been home at the shitoo fewer days this year than she has been traveling.

For all her claims about loving Lalande, being there forces her to look at the overwhelming truth of its decay, so off she flies, away from her responsibilities and her problems, even though she now has enough funds to fix things. Rather than stay and methodically work to address reality, she runs away like a child and brings back fancy frippery to cover up the problems with fantasy. The crumbling facade of her home is mirrored on her face- they can both only be filled and patched so many times before a major catastrophe occurs.
We are watching her implosion in real time.

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Her 3rd illness in the past week which hit “ very suddenly” and she classified as man flu? Watch her dramatic overacting as she swallows hard and tries to fake a sick voice. She will not be receiving a BAFTA ( British Academy film award) anytime soon. Click and watch 15 seconds of bad acting.Weird how her illnesses suddenly disappear when traveling, shopping, attending auctions or parties. She needs to be studied by a team of medical researchers. Perhaps faking illnesses is a symptom of lead poisoning ………OR GRIFTING.

Add in her manipulative scripted words…..

welcome to a
0:09
sick day at laand it's not always
0:12
sunshine and flowers and roses
actually
0:16
it is sunshine it's a very nice day when
0:18
I feel a bit brighter we can try and
0:20
venture out for some fresh air I was
0:23
really ill last night it hit very
0:27
suddenly it's basically a man flu which
0:30
means that it's a cold but I'm convinced
0:32
it's the flu because how can a cold be
0:35
this bad
um philli is looking after me
0:38
really well he's brought me a yogurt and
0:41
a hot honey and lemon which is bound to
0:44
cure me in no time at all and I think
0:46
this is my body telling me that perhaps
0:49
when I glance back at the last few weeks
0:51
of Vlogs I may slightly have overdone it
0:55
what with Japan and London and
0:57
everything happening here so I'm going
0:59
to try and spend the day as much as
1:01
possible in bed relaxing and

and I can still
1:03
get on with work here I can just get on
1:05
with editing

Poor Orphanie.

---
For someone who is so ill, she is well moisturised and glowy.
---
Click to see Stephanie’s scripted storyline of being lured to the kitchen by fake fiancé cast member Snorty because he misses her and wants her company while he cooks? She tries to act “cutesy.” I was snug in my bed… trying to act coy….Her sick voice goes from sick to normal, sick to normal. Such a bad actor. Such bullshit.

Loser shopaholic lures Stephanie downstairs with yet more new porcelain purchases to display on camera. Stephanie pretends to let surprise and asks him, “ these new auction purchases?” More Marie Antoinette porcelain patterns. You are watching 2 of the most greedy, useless, workshy people in the world.

Snorty tries to claim that they were “ free”? SUCH PATHOLOGICAL LIARS, NO WONDER PHI PHI’S PARENTS REFUSE TO BE SEEN IN VIDEOS,

I can't believe you got
3:59
this Philip this is one of your auction
4:01
finds oh and that came with the other
4:04
thing that I was interested in just a
4:05
little freebie these are both made by
4:08
Bernardo but they're both reproductions
4:10
of older s porcelain this one was made
4:14
for Mar anet this pattern
4:17
for and this one was for Madame duari in
4:21
the apartment that we went to visit
4:23
actually at the end of last year

They have yet another set of china that they haven’t shown or used yet.
that I haven't show
4:26
dinner service oh yeah we haven't used
4:28
it yet and we also have have I think
4:30
just one plate in the other one and
4:33
Phillips discovered to my great joy that
4:37
this holds exactly one velvetizer latte

I HOPE Snorty is COMPLETELY BALD BY THE END OF THIS YEAR.THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY HIDING THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF EUROS/DOLLARS IN AUCTION PURCHASES FROM VIEWERS.

Again I say, there is no such thing as free at an auction. They've pulled this before . . . the time they bought the bed from the hotel and they said the length of fabric was free.

The vessel was more than likely from a boxed lot. People want to clear a whole lot of unrelated smalls and put them in one lot to sell.

And now Philip has discovered Etsy . . . providing him with another online source to bring more shit into the dump.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
The way Amaury finished the worktop made it fit in quite well visually. A bit dim of Marie to put some books right next to the tap at the end of the worktop. Paper and water don't mix well, but maybe she is trying to simulate sea spray on a yacht.

Stephanie seems to be showing some younger, more attractive b&b guests this year. I was amused at the young lad in his In & Out Burger t-shirt at dinner, while yacht chef Marie was waffling on about her menu.

• Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
“Obviously Philip is an artist and an intellectual.”

Isn’t at all obvious to me. He’s the stupid person’s idea of a smart person. The dull person’s idea of creative, the tasteless person’s idea of someone with taste.

It figures dear Mireille, Gooder, Gibbons et al admire their little darling. He holds a mirror up to reflect their own shallow sensibilities.
Mireille is definitely Steph. Who else would describe Snorts as artist and an intellectual? She doesn't understand the meaning of those words. Idiot is the correct word, Mireille.

• Haha
Who thinks that the new container/s will be shoved onto the tennis court which is becoming an ever expanding junk yard. The unused red van being the star of the show. Anything that goes there to die will never be resurrected again. Out of sight out of mind. And I think that the tartlet who said that the contents of Narnia will be put in the containers is probably right.

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 13.58.40.png

Fanny was wearing a new pearl ring that later Snorts was wearing..

He needs to go to a salon and get his hideous nails cut.
I am increasingly convinced that I must lead a very sheltered life as I am quite certain that I have NEVER encountered a man wearing a pearl dress ring.
If you didn't know otherwise, I am certain that most people would identify these hands as belonging to a girl/woman.

• Haha
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Firstly,this is about the process not any Tattle Folks. Wondering if message could be delivered without the continued use of a child (comment comes from the heart and my work with young minds and mental health). Obviously, Tattle Life is a Forum for all, with open thoughts - I totally get that! 😊
Ok I’ll retire that one.

• Heart
  • Sad
So Snorts could not go to town? Because he had to light a fire??? Do those two not talk to each other?? Did he not know she was going to town? You would think they might have planned better... Seems like Fanny is doing a lot on her own lately...

• Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
A little meat on the bones of the Stansted/Tours return flight.

Three flights a week ex Stansted, all Ryanair.

View attachment 2898290
So…

SJ flew Limoges/Stansted last Mionday, 15th.

Monday night - evening with Davy, who was leaving the next day

Tuesday - misc shopping/nails/random wandering

Tuesday night - cosy evening with Baghead Nick (she mentioned en passant he’d be arriving)

Wednesday - more shopping/frivolous errands/being pin-needled at some quackery

Wednesday evening - another cosy evening with Lalande’s Mr. 39%

Thursday - random??

Thursday night - passionless passionate reunion with the prancing twerp at Ladbroke Hall

Friday, 19th - early departure to get 8.45 Stansted/Tours flight (6.45 check in, probably an hour by car at that time of day…poor lamb, no wonder Steff had to rest her head on Philip’s scrawny thighs on the drive there). Lalande is a 2.5 hr drive from Tours, so no doubt they stopped somewhere for lunch. Random faffing during the afternoon before SJ makes her grand entrance for supper with B&B guests*, wearing Permasmile’s cast-off Roxy Music dress that she’d “grown out of”.

* who looked singularly underwhelmed

What an empty vessel of a life.
An empty vessel indeed! What disgusts me also is the blatant display of the totally unnecessary spending; they are actually proud of it. Only a tiny fraction, if that, of all those books will ever be read. They will just be distributed all over the house, cluttering up the bedrooms and kitchen, only to become covered in dust and grime or eaten by silver fish. Both F and S are like 5 year olds in a sweet shop, they must have everything they see in front of them. They have a serious addiction, they believe it all makes them look better and feel happier. It actually does the opposite. Fanny's total obsession with her appearance is also a serious addiction. She poses and preens in her dinner outfits. It's beyond a joke and last night's vlog just emphasised their addictions and appalling waste of other people's money. The one praiseworthy element was Amaury's worktop but that will soon be marred by the dust collecting cookbooks behind it.

• Heart