The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this will work.
---
Mods - new thread reported. Can you edit title to remove text in brackets please?
---
Thank you Mods!
---
Not up to Comtesse's usual standard but perhaps someone else can pick up the slack on this one. Nanny duties have first dibs this morning!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jeeves you must’ve done it right because 301 is locked and 302 shows in the thread list as newest. Where did you find the damned post thread button? Also, damn must not be considered a swear word or it would’ve caused a problem with the title. Well done you! I knew how to get the most liked posts from a previous thread but couldn’t manage the blasted button! I’m gonna feel real stupid once I know.🤦🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What a team ❤

Bravo and thanks @Jeeves for creating the new thread. Thanks to @MRShavershamsdress @CatInTheHat7 @Fleur du mal for all taking on the mantle.

@ComtesseRose you are our rock. Hope your day goes well.

Congrats to @Lady Avonlea for name and @Tartuffe for nom.

Thanks, as always, to @tuffiti for making the Patreon flog available to all.

Last thread was excellent. So much detective work going on within tattle. So many lies picked up. It appears that everytime Despicable fanny opens her mouth she drops herself in it. She should just insert one of her hideous, gnarly feet in her gob. Surely she will implode and self destruct before too long!

Happy tattling .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Jeeves you must’ve done it right because 301 is locked and 302 shows in the thread list as newest. Where did you find the damned post thread button? Also, damn must not be considered a swear word or it would’ve caused a problem with the title. Well done you! I knew how to get the most liked posts from a previous thread but couldn’t manage the blasted button! I’m gonna feel real stupid once I know.🤦🏻‍♂️
I found a button in the Bloggers section on main Forum page. I don't think that was where I found it way back. Has it changed? Perhaps we all need to take a turn now and again for occasions where @Comtesse is unavailable? Shittòo was the word censored! Will check for button on Mac when I go home.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Most liked posts from previous threads.
Thanks @Jeeves ! And thanks @ComtesseRose for all you do! ❤

Jules100
VIP Member

Friday at 10:17 AM
Speaking of Daddy’s masterpieces hung all over the chateau… I finally got a dog portrait for my 4th pup, Hobie (Ho-bee). I guess after 3.5 years, he finally earned a spot on the wall. Kidding, he’s a wonderful pup and the best thing to come out of 2020. I just need to get my husband to hang it up with the others. (Yes I know these are a bit much, but they make me smile and I love them.)

IMG_9356.jpeg

IMG_8009.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Kalessi, Luna20 and 55 others

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Thursday at 1:57 PM
It is all about the money, honey, with disingenuous scammer and grifter Stephanie Jarvis: MULTIPLE LUXURY VACATIONS FOR EVERYONE!Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

GUESSTIMATES FOR 2024 INCOME (SPOILER ALERT:GROSS ESTIMATED 2024 TOTAL (including December, 2023 grift a start money included) WILL BE AROUND $1,099,209,209.65)

B AND B MONEY FOR 2024

Stephanie can rent out 5 rooms at a time as a B and B. Here are the rooms she rents out weekly during the B and B season. They are normally rented out for 3 nights each week. I believe the 75 euro dinners are on Friday and Saturday nights.

I checked their reservations. According to their site(which means little since Fanny blocks out weeks, etc. to appear full.) They are over 98% rented out for the upcoming B and B season.

With that in mind, there are 28 weeks in the B and B season ( I subtracted 1 week for the Patreon extravaganza).

Here are the rooms, capacity, and rates for a 3 day stay:
1. Chambre de Roger 1 person, 1 twin bed 680 euros ($724.44)
2. Bonne Mamman , 2 people, 1 king bed 780 euros ($830.97)
3. Chambre de la tour 2 people, double bed? 780 euros ($830.97)
4. Chambre Rose 2 people, 780 euros($830.97)
5. Marquis Suite, 2 people 1005 euros ($1070.68)

Adding all of these figures, result in 4,025 euros per week for the rental of the 5 rooms.
4,025 x 4 weeks in a month= 16,100 euros ($17,152.14) per month for room rentals only.

Technically, there are only spaces for 9 people to spend the night but I will add 1 person so there are 10 people per Friday and Saturday night dinner (since Stephanie goes on and on about 10 guests for dinner). 75 euros is $79.90

10 x 75 euros = 750 euros ($799.01) for Friday night dinner. If dinner and cheap wine costs $200 there is $600 profit per dinner.

10 x 75 euros = 750 (799.01) euros for Saturday night dinner

Total 1500 euros ($1598.03) per weekend for Friday/Saturday night dinners

Every week, 4025 euros ($5886.05) for room rental + 1500 euros ($1598.03) for Friday/Saturday night dinners= 5,525 euros ($5886.05) weekly for the B and B.

5,525 euros ($5886.05) per week (3 nightly stays in 5 rooms + Friday/Saturday night dinners) x 28 weeks in the B and B season = 154,700 euros ($164,809.65) for the 2024 B and B season.

154,700 euros ($164,809.65)
for the 2024 B and B season.

What does she subtract from this amount? Insurance, wages of Nutty/ FRK/cost of food/ cleaning service/ does she subtracts any of the fees paid to the 3 gardeners?/ does Snorty get paid from this amount?

Note that Fanny usually received about $250 minimum in gifts from B and B guests weekly.
$250 x 28 weeks = $7,000 minimum in tax free gifts to the Shittelaine (likely much more).

WHAT OTHER MONEY DOES STEPHANIE RECEIVE IN 2024 AND FROM WHAT SOURCES?

Let’s assume she receives an average of $32,000 monthly in tax free Patreon monies. 12 x $32,000= $384,400 for 2024

WHAT OTHER TAX FREE MONEY HAS SHE RECEIVED SINCE DECEMBER, 2023 AND WILL LIKELY RECEIVE THROUGH 2024 FROM THE GRIFT A STAR SCAM?

She had received $250,000 in grift a start money by mid January 2024. She had approximately
$67,000 in remaining stars to grift at that time. Let’s assume she sells the right to name the remaining stars this year, so she is at $317,000 in grifted tax free star money. Once she finishes construction and repainting of stars in 2 sections of the chapel, and presumably sells those stars, she would have received aroun $400,000+ in tax free funds, funneled to her personally, to put in the non profit association.

HOW MUCH WILL SHE MAKE OFF OF YOUTUBE FOR CD VIDEOS, GRIFT GRAB REPEAT VIEWS(AND INCLUDING THE DECEMBER, 2023 MONIES WHICH SHE DID NOT DONATE TO CHARITY), AND REPEAT/NEW VIEWS OF CD VIDEOS and associated ad revenue?

I cannot recall the exact amount as I type this, so I will go with $150,000 per year. She has over 400 CD videos, and over a 100 grift grab videos, travel videos, etc. Someone correct me on this, if I am way off on this figure. Everyone seems to forget that she gets a lot of repeat, new views on old videos which lines her pockets. This money would presumably be taxable income.

Fanny has also received funds from the sale of lumber from the 50+ acres of woods on the Dump property and will continue to do so for the next several years. Presumably, Nic and Cameron are paid from these proceeds, money or wood.

SO, HOW MUCH MONEY DOES GREEDY 10 EURO DRESS EBEGGER LITTLE ORPHAN PRINCESS STEPHANIE JARVIS HAVE COMING IN FOR 2024? GUESSTIMATES BELOW:

NON TAXABLE MONIES
NON TAXABLE MONEY/FUNDS: PATREON $384,400
GRIFT A STAR $400,000+
TOTAL: $784,400

TAXABLE INCOME: B AND B: 154,700 euros $164,809.65
YOUTUBE $150,0000 (it may be more than this amount)

TOTAL $314,809.65

GROSS TOTAL RECEIVED $1,099,209,209.65

Fanny and Isabelle specifically said in a video that they set the association up to avoid French taxation.
WHAT DOES SHE SUBTRACT FROM THE TAXABLE INCOME?
Snorty salary as Miss Chatelaine?
Nutty Salary?
FRK Salary?
Gardeners salary?
Salary for herself?
Food, insurance, cleaning services, new towels, decorations, etc.

WHERE ARE NON PROFIT ASSOCIATIONS FUNDS SPENT?
STEPHANIE PAYS HERSELF A SALARY FROM PATREON, MUMMY, AND NUTTY ALSO GET COMPENSATED FOR BEING OFFICERS. HOW MUCH DO THEY EACH GET OUT OF THE TAX FREE FUNDS?

When she altered the Nonprofit Association purpose, after signing up thousands of dollars in months Patreon pledges, she changed the purpose to the following:

Reminder of how Štephanfraudie Jarvis originally lured in Patrons:

Original Patreon page:
Become a sponsor of the registered non-profit Chateau de Lalande Association, which is dedicated to restoring and renovating the chateau! Your support will be used to bring a beautiful 16th century French chateau back to life :) A limited edition photo of Lalande with a signed note to welcome you!

Stephanfraudie’s “ official” backhanded, sneaky real purpose of of the Association revealed only AFTER signing up the majority of the Patrons:

Purpose of the association: Realization of activities, exhibitions, events and cultural events, in the broad sense of the terms, in order to collect funds to achieve the purposes for which the association is created and all acts relating directly or indirectly to its social object; Accompaniment and development of the Château de Lalande, promotion of the Château by any means and support, promotion and enhancement of the local heritage in order to promote the attractiveness of the territory; Restoration and safeguarding of the Castle and in general, enhancement of the cultural and architectural heritage of the Château; Participate, directly or indirectly, in all activities, as long as they can be linked, directly or indirectly, to the object of the association.

What is she deducting? Clothing, shopping, Ratso, trips, auctions, decoration, Amaury salaries, Snorty salary, luxury travel, etc.

REMEMBER STEPHANIE RECEIVED TAX BENEFITS FOR 2023 FOR AMOUNTS GIVEN TO CHARITY BY THE GRIFT GRAB.

REMEMBER THAT STEPHANIE GETS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN GRIFTED CLOTHING AND APPLIANCES FROM CD SPONSORS AS WELL AS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN UNSEEN AND UNDECLARED GIFTS EACH YEAR.

She also gets money from lumber harvested and sold.

---

link to previous post on the Non profit
The Chateau Diaries #163 Stephanie Jarvis the Złoty Spinster, Village Pump and Town Bike.
In the last 12 patron videos Fanny & Snorty painted their noses & nails, Amuary & Oncle Steve watered the garden, and Ian the plaster found a live wire. There is zero, zilch, nothing, sweet Fanny Adams happening at the shiteau except lots of talk and even more spending. - Davy - plans for the...
tattle.life

Last edited: Thursday at 2:17 PM
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Chris P, Bleu Lala and 49 others

[IMG alt="TorontoGWM"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/350/350145.jpg?1709489500[/IMG]
TorontoGWM
VIP Member

Saturday at 9:46 PM
If Friday’s vlog content was from last weekend, how could she not have a Patreon vlog ready in a week’s time?????? She is such a liar and bullsh*tter.
---

IMG_0600.jpeg

Last edited: Saturday at 9:51 PM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Chris P, Demi-sec and 46 others

[IMG alt="Just Grift Wood"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/346/346023.jpg?1657896136[/IMG]
Just Grift Wood
VIP Member

Thursday at 11:46 AM
Thanks @ComtesseRose I am ranting again but she makes me so hopping mad

She is soooooooo lazy she can't even dig two bloody holes for the new Jasmine and get them planted. When I get new plants I can't wait to get them in. She doesn't care if they die again someone else is paying

Why don't patreons realise that no Chambre d'hote owner letting 5 rooms for 3 nights a week, employs a full time Chef ,they cook themselves- it simply wouldn't be viable in a normal house let alone a Chateau. Fanny putting on graces like she is to the Manor Born, she really should be ashamed of herself she is the most entitled lazy woman I have ever seen-I mean that sincerely.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:You, Chris P, Demi-sec and 45 others

[IMG alt="KiKiGee"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/216/216710.jpg?1618091404[/IMG]
KiKiGee
VIP Member

Thursday at 1:30 PM
jacquelyn corbin
2 hours ago
Maybe Philip could learn to mow?

d2a05f21-2bd8-46d3-bfe1-7eeb61e838e9_text.gif

BJJ scared of roosters (1).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, The Saint, Demi-sec and 45 others

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I found a button in the Bloggers section on main Forum page. I don't think that was where I found it way back. Has it changed? Perhaps we all need to take a turn now and again for occasions where @Comtesse is unavailable? Shittòo was the word censored! Will check for button on Mac when I go home.
It might very well have been moved. I went over the instructions listed and noticed in the screenshots when I went back the directions were shown with mobile screenshots. It showed buttons etc. arranged differently. It’s possible that’s because I run Apple’s IOS instead of Android. That said I couldn’t find it on my iPad or my laptop either. It’s supposed to be in the upper right of the Chateau Diaries forum list.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well done team for working together to get this new thread posted. Long ago I tried initiating a thread and got nowhere, so I may have to try and figure it out again.

Thank you as well for the honour of naming the new thread and to Tartuffe for the nomination.

Fanny, four months of non-stop travel is catching up with you, but when I said to stay home and renovate the damn shitoo, I didn't mean to retreat to your pink abysmal bedroom with an itsy, bitsy cold and be waited on like a pampered princess. Get your ass out of bed and do some real work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Stephanie pointed out this table that she liked in the auction catalogue, “ that is Beautiful, but has a price to match ( 6;000 to 9,000 euros est.) “ item 133. Do you think she purchased it? It was one of the two most expensive item in the auction catalogue, Snorty wanted the other most expensive item in the catalogue listed below. The gruesome twosome have expensive taste in antiques when spending free grifted money. Look at around 3:20 in the Patreon video.

Snorty liked another expensive black and white cabinet with a price estimate of 6,000 to 9,000 euros and wanted it. He said, “ I like the cabinet “ After John and Stephanie said to him, “Again, the price….too much.“ Then Snorty replied “ exactly,” ANVERSOIS CABINET LOUIS XIII in blackened wood and bone marquetry with fine decoration of standing figures. lot 161. Ćlick to see. Will either of these items show up at the Dump? Or something similar in the future?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Here is link Fanny’s dress.
$185 lemon dress

Did she pick up the matching child’s dress with matching head scarf for Snorty to wear at the Dump?

View attachment 2894484
What is up with these horrid lemon dresses?!? First Auntie Deux Tonnes, then Bubble Bestie and now Fanny Fraud! None of them flattering. Not to mention Stefanny looks like a jaundiced possum in yellow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Stephanie pointed out this table that she liked in the auction catalogue, “ that is Beautiful, but has a price to match ( 6;000 to 9,000 euros est.) “ item 133. Do you think she purchased it? It was one of the two most expensive item in the auction catalogue, Snorty wanted the other most expensive item in the catalogue listed below. The gruesome twosome have expensive taste in antiques when spending free grifted money. Look at around 3:20 in the Patreon video.

Snorty liked another expensive black and white cabinet with a price estimate of 6,000 to 9,000 euros and wanted it. He said, “ I like the cabinet “ After John and Stephanie said to him, “Again, the price….too much.“ Then Snorty replied “ exactly,” ANVERSOIS CABINET LOUIS XIII in blackened wood and bone marquetry with fine decoration of standing figures. lot 161. Ćlick to see. Will either of these items show up at the Dump? Or something similar in the future?
They’ll slip in one of their fake “ the auction house offered us a discount” ploys or perhaps,
“both pieces came as a lot! What are the odds?!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What a team.

Thank you everybody for the new thread and summary.

@ComtesseRose
@tuffiti
Also thanks to you for all you do.

Homeward bound this evening, having scattered Mum and Dads ashes and collected my stuff.

Let the La la unravelling commence.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He looks like a very happy ax murderer in this thumbnail! I think it's a rake he's holding, but at first glance, I had to do a double take! I skimmed through the entire vlog in about one minute.

All I can say is that I'm very surprised both he and his missus actually did some hard, physical labor at their place (and a fair amount of it). On the occasions I've watched, which is not often, they usually have whoever is volunteering there do all the major heavy lifting! They bought some new outdoor furniture and have created some huge area under the trees, using mulch instead of gravel for the time being as they had to use up some mulch piles they had. They also repurposed Sara's sewing room and made it a bedroom, the "glow up" he's referring to in the title. Glow up? Nope. In both "projects", like just about everything they do, not all that great looking, IMO.

1713968176785.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.