The Chateau Diaries #296 Will the grand salon fall before the mayonnaise jar tower?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress!
Well that certainly didn't come from her London second hand designer shop. Bought especially for her weekend away :sick:

She's nice and sweet? My arse!
---
Oh, yes.

And look how I tracked down the other dress.
Zara, nothing expensive and very convenient for Snorti too.
View attachment 2841120
His n Hers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🐿🐿

p.s @C'est moi if you're unlucky enough to see them, trip one of them up.
---
Embarrassing
Here you are sorted for you.....

1711610678968.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Their shopping & sugar addiction, their loss of friends ( and hair ), and their overall weird appearance and behaviour make me think ❄. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely heaving it down with rain here.

Skipped most of it. Snorts playing the piano well he's got sod all else to do hasn't he), GET THAT BLOODY DOG ONTO THE FLOOR NOT ON TOP OF A FRIGGIN PIANO! FFS!!

Oh wasn't ready for the next bit, bleeping sheep worrying, Marie! for christ sake you idiot! Un bleeping believable.
So Fanny thinks it's OK for that dog to chase the sheep one time around the field and that doesn't count as sheep worrying!!!!

A staged fanny scoffing chocolate.

You odious bunch of arseholes

See @john eccles I'm back to normal!
Jack, very glad to see you back at full tilt, but I am sorry to hear that you had a tough patch. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has anyone spotted a chicken in the garden? Not a peacock, not a chicken, not even an earthworm.

I'm just waiting for the day until Ratso meets a dog who doesn't have as much patience and calmness as Molly. A few days ago Ombeline posted a video on IG of her dogs playing with Ratso. At first it looked quite friendly, but when it got rougher, the filming quickly stopped.

No Easter extravaganza this year - what a surprise - NOT. We didn't need confirmation, we've known that for weeks anyway. Also that the heating won't work this year. I hope the last active brain cells freeze off - there aren't many of them anymore anyway.

And another sushi night with strictly limited rice. Spend the entire household budget on fish and then save on a cup of rice. So typical Land of Lies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
No heating, no friends, no Easter, no content! It's a sippery slope Fanny. No-one wants to be associated with your scam anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wouldn't you think that Fanny should be touting her Grand Lac as suitable location for the upcoming 2024 Olympic Watersports? tit Face enter the Coxless Singles.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Skipped most of it. Snorts playing the piano well he's got sod all else to do hasn't he), GET THAT BLOODY DOG ONTO THE FLOOR NOT ON TOP OF A FRIGGIN PIANO! FFS!!
Phillip's usual party piece! This must be about the fourth time he's been filmed playing Pachelbel's Canon in D major. ( at 2.19) so obviously the only thing he can play when he tries to impress. He only knows a few bars as the camera always cuts off at the same place.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does Marie have invisaline, I zoomed in during the sushi prep and thought I saw them.

Hubby watched Dan's latest (first in a while) and says the C beams that Dan is now using that are holding up the whole floor are a disaster waiting to happen, all that weight on two points in the crumbling walls. Then repeating this downward force on the same area of walls each floor up. Then only putting a bit of lime pointing around them. Steel beams should be placed on a concrete pad that combines strength and spreads the weight over a slightly larger area.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I am certain now for sure she and pheellleap stan troll here everyday oh bless them as they run out of creative ideas and need our group to keep them going. The object of travelling so much and so much consumerism in plain view like leaving tags on clothing like dan the unkempt man does and designer dresses every 2 minutes is so that people rage post comments to drive up Algorithms for views . A lot leave on clothing tags for viewers to see as to a hint for where to purchase and for a return item once its worn. For sure i believe we seen a lot of dresses that are never seen again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well , after the round-up of the sheep I really want to see how the chickens are going! Never show that now ???
Cattle and Sheep Dogs are trained to do this in a proper way....... takes time.
You don't just let them in the paddock and have a run at them!
No sign of any hens in last night flog.
Ratso was trying to mate Antoines dog.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Thats a lot of money for such a plain and boring dress.

allmost put a bet on its made here in egypt for islamic modest clothing very cheap and that mark up is staggering, its marketed here for purposes of a street wear like pinaform. this is usually here for LE around 450 to 650 egyptian pounds the price below is even expensive for this in india.
1711619166947.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My guess... Fanny has made an $$ agreement with Marie for all her content... Between Marie's content, Fanny's content of Marie and Ratso, Fanny fills her flogs... Nothing is happening at the crumbling heap, and Marie stopped posting a week ago yet Fanny posts Marie's video clips every day. Does that pay for the car Marie?
After Fanny’s exclamation to the chapel restorer I am certain they were gone for more than two nights.
I don’t understand why FRK would remove her vlogs from you tube tho.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve never been able to get olive oil out of anything. You’d have to put the whole dress in olive oil so all the spots would blend in. Hope she paid full retail. witch.
She'll probably throw it away and order a replacement from Harrods!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well that certainly didn't come from her London second hand designer shop. Bought especially for her weekend away :sick:

She's nice and sweet? My arse!
---

His n Hers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🐿🐿

p.s @C'est moi if you're unlucky enough to see them, trip one of them up.

---

Here you are sorted for you.....

View attachment 2841412
Both have bad hair. I cannot think why Fanny doesn’t get her ends cut at least.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ok you need to compile all of these post and put together a book!
If patron day is still on for this year, please make enough copies to send to the farm and beautifully wrap each book with Daddy Dericks wrapping paper, include a note that says For all the lovely patrons! DO NOT OPEN UNTIL PATRON DAY. I think this would be a paarrfect eye opening gift for all attending😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What Happens If My Dog Chases Sheep?
November 18, 2022 by DR HARUN, DVM
If my dog chases sheep, it is likely that the sheep will be injured or killed. This is because dogs are predators and their natural instinct is to chase and kill prey. When a dog chases sheep, they are putting the sheep in danger of being harmed or killed.
If you’re lucky, your dog will just chase the sheep and not actually hurt them
. However, if your dog does manage to catch a sheep, they can do some serious damage. Sheep are delicate creatures and even a small dog can cause major injuries if they’re not careful.
If your dog does catch a sheep, try to get them to release it as quickly as possible and seek veterinary attention if necessary.

Why Do Dogs Want to Chase Sheep?
There are a few reasons why dogs want to chase sheep. One reason is that they see the sheep as prey. Dogs are natural predators and their instinct is to chase and catch anything that moves.

Another reason is that some dogs are herding dogs and have been bred to herd sheep. They see the sheep as something that needs to be controlled and kept together, so they instinctively want to chase them. Finally, some dogs just think chasing sheep is fun!

A PRAGUE RATTER IS NOT A HERDING DOG. IT HAS A VERY HIGH PREY INSTINCT.

They enjoy the challenge of trying to catch something that is constantly moving and they get a lot of satisfaction from it.

Do Dogs Harm Sheep?
There is a lot of debate on whether or not dogs harm sheep. Some people believe that dogs can be harmful to sheep and other livestock, while others believe that they are harmless. The truth is, it depends on the individual dog and their temperament.

Some dogs may be more likely to chase and attack sheep,
while others may simply ignore them. However, even if a dog does not show any aggression towards sheep, they can still cause problems by barking at them or chasing them around. This can stress the sheep out and cause them to lose weight or even die. JUST LIKE RATSO CHASING, ATTACKING AND KILLING OR CAUSING THE DESTH OF THE ROOSTERS?View attachment 2841241

ThereforeView attachment 2841243, it is important to be cautious when bringing dogs into areas where there are sheep present.

Conclusion
If your dog chases sheep, they may be put down. This is because sheep are considered livestock, and dogs that chase them are considered a threat to the flock. If your dog has a history of chasing sheep, you may be required to keep them on a leash or in a fenced area when they’re around sheep. The same applies to cows.

GREAT IDEA HAVING A DOG WITH LEGS PRONE TO BREAKAGE RUN ACROSS AN UNEVEN FIELD. RATSO STEPS IN ONE HOLE AND HE WILL BREAK HIS LEG. IDIOTS.
And if he doesn't kill the sheep but gets head butted by Aloysius, he won't stand much of a chance.

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.