Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
@user-wj8tk1co8p
3 hours ago
You are too modest Anna. Stephanie and Philip could learn so much from you in terms of how to present with understated elegance.

I posted this and apparently there are a viewers brave enough to agree . . . 18 at last count.
Gertie, it's up to 21 now! 😉

The comment page is afire. Are the Fleuries known to remove them? Here's an interesting exchange:

@ladadog3977
4 hours ago
I wish Stephanie wouldn't talk down to Philip and respond to everything he says with correction and derisive laughter. I enjoy the projects and admire you both for your skill and hard work - But Stephanie, dear...you have a diamond in that man.

@laurarobertson7294
2 hours ago
Not a diamond in that man , not a diamond in her engagement ring. He’s so gross , Machiavellian and controlling. S and P - A Couple of vacuous grifters. Shame they’re polluting this chateau.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

KyBourbon

VIP Member
@carolinegooder7091
43 minutes ago
Stephanie stated years ago that one of Philip's roles was to be the Chateau's interior decorator. It is up to Stephanie to decide if she takes his advice or not. My sister had to be in sweat pants and sleep in the car unless she was driving due to car sickness. To each their own
The fact that “Caroline Gooder” can write this with a “straight” face is nauseating. Philip’s “role” is interior decorator. What a joke. How can some kid from the Netherlands who was a boy band singer and “actor” possibly know anything about good taste and interior design for a French “chateau?” When he and Fanny “marry” will he even seek her approval to make decisions anymore? The whole thing is a complete joke. 🤮😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Just saw this in my copy of Paris Match.

Mr. and Mrs. Percy and Isabelle Atwood of South Africa, announce the engagement of her daughter, Stephanny Elush to Philip “the Ponce” Janssen. The nuptials will be held in the ruins of Shat-Oh de LaLande promptly at wine o’clock on Monday, the Twelfth of Never. Gifts may be addressed care of Patreon. Cash is accepted as are all bank cards. Isabelle reminds invitees that pawsalaine is not a form of legal tender.

IMG_6691.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member
@lindalord9927
26 minutes ago
I love you guys and your wonderful chateau and work eethic. However I can't stand the lazy grifters Stephanie and Phillip since their buy a star scam. They spent the money donated by grieving fans on themselves and expensive flights, hotels, clothes and antiques. Disgusting
Hilarious that every course of Anna's lovely dinner contained butter, cheese or yogurt for dairy allergic Snorts 😂 🤢💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
It's a delicious joke though. Between the two of them, they are racing to the end. The more fuck ups, the more serious results of their actions (or non-action) i.e deaths, taking from vulnerable people and lying about the spending, animal neglect, friend neglect, then the quicker the shits will fall.

I don't care if the pile collapses, I don't care that Stephanie Jarvis looks haggard and old and the village idiot boyfriend is a loser, I do care about the people she has shat over for the sake of money. It won't end well for her.
I think that goes for most of us and it can't come quick enough.

Whoever Caroline Gooder is, IT is so deserving of a punch in the face. Equally deserving is Snorts. That fucking title alone pissed me off before I even began the speed watch. Reunited with Ziggy, pity that pretentious prick doesn't show that much of excitement and concern for his own dog that he wanted SO badly. I bet he's hoping it runs away because Mummy didn't by him the sort of dog he wanted.

I fucking hate them and all they stand for. The hangers on don't fair much better in my books either.

a brief off topic

Our run of shit news just continues here 2022, 2023 and now 2024. Mr Spratt's cousin (like another brother to him) who was only 59, has just died from cancer, having only received the diagnosis in January this year.

I hope all these grifters get their just desserts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

JackSpratt

VIP Member
No, he deserves to be called out by as many of us here as possible!
I cannot fathom what is in a person's head that makes them post some of the pretentious bullshit that he posts on Brenda's group. @MRShavershamsdress got it right, he's a deeply damaged person.
That man is an absolute tosser, so far up his own arse and they think he wonderful on there. How in the world can someone go from this
1711642483395.png

to this, without some serious surgery and photoshop, what a joke!

1711642545211.png

Are you on the Gibbons FB group?

Fuck me that woman is an out and out bitch. Somebody asked the same old tired worn out question about the appartements and the same old bullshit followed. Then someone said they'd heard any questions on that subject that get asked on Patron have their comments delelted, then all hell broke loose as usual with the Gibbon wading in and all the Jarvis brown nosers jumping to her defense.

Someone was brave enough to say they'd had a comment deleted on patron, so that witch has thrown her out of the group and someone else for liking her comment.

They're all touched in the head, they're maniacs!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
So, Fanny is still making pointed remarks about how long it takes her to edit, trying to make all the grannies feel sorry for her having to stay up until the early hours slaving away on her computer. She has been doing this 'job' for years now. She is the one doing most of the filming and all of the editing. Why has she not got any better at it? She seems to have learnt nothing. If she filmed more carefully (and didn't have so much to hide in the background of her shots: orange fencing, mold, new cars, secret visitors etc.) she would not have to spend so much time with the edit.

It would really worry me if I had practiced something for years and never got any better at it. People would be telling me 'don't give up the day job dear'. But that's part of the problem I think - these accidental youtubers now consider that they have a full time job. Yes, I know it brings in money, but their attitude to it really irks me. I found this on Niki's insta where she explains that she needs to remind herself to take a 'day off' now and again. For g's sake, she has nothing but day's off. She has no job any more. She can do what she likes, when she likes. The same is true for Fanny. She really believes she is working and needs regular holidays and days out. Most of us do (or did) 5 full days work a week for our money, we had a set amount of holiday time, and all the things that Nicki and Fanny do during the day (shopping, DIY, home improvements, gardening, kids, pet care etc etc) had to be done in the evenings after work or at the weekends.

View attachment 2840318

Oh, poor Nicki, you have so much to do, you have been working so hard - you obviously need a holiday. Same for you Fanny, exhausting work all that editing isn't it? Why don't you arrange a round the world trip together. Do us all a favour though - please don't vlog it and please don't come back.
It's been 3 months since Christmas and based on their travel schedule, I fully understand why Fanny & Snorty required their much-needed visit to the Fleuries and felt so refreshed from their mini-break. Poor Leftalot.
  • London
  • Vienna
  • London
  • Venice
  • Paris
  • South Africa
  • Doha
  • Paris
  • London
  • Amsterdam
  • Brussels
  • London
  • Normandy

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Having a building in such a perilous state, structurally and electrically I can't believe she is taking in paying guests. There is an accident waiting to happen again. If you had someone die on your property for me it would always be changed, but one thing I would do is ensure all the above is up to snuff. On top of the dodgy electrics she keeps buying second hand lamps which if you're a B n B need PAT testing I don't believe she does that. The kitchen although Chambre d'hote doesn't require a commercial kitchen as essentially people are staying with a family it does need to have some hygiene measures in place. Just look at the state of the fridge and cooking areas not to mention Leftalot shitting everywhere. They even stack their mountains of porcelain on the floor for the poor little rat to piss on. What she does in her own home is her business, but that changes when you're charging people to stay, there is minimum standard and she doesn't reach it. Imagine paying a premium to have unfinished paint jobs, rotting windows, frayed fusty curtains that never see a dry cleaners and paper literally hanging off the walls, not to mention a collapsing terrace and a building site in the centre of the house. She has a duty to stop dicking around and get the bloody place sorted. Everyone else does it and without her pots of patreon funds. She clearly doesn't care a jot, any normal person would have closed last year and got the structure sound and then remodelled this winter. Fanny just wants the money and adulation, hang the consequences of her neglect. It is all well and good to say Michael Patrick and Selmar et al are team Stephanie and she is nice but nice people don't behave in such a cavalier fashion.
Had this have been me, I would have cancelled all B&B bookings for this year and Patreon day and focused on getting the inside sorted out ready for next year. Mind you, had this been me it wouldn't have got to this shit state in the first place.

It's not like she needs the money and isn't this the whole reason people began watching her channel in the first place, the saving and restoration of the building. Knew she was a fucking liar right off the bat from vlog number 1, should have put money on it.

One of her guests/patrons are going to get injured and i think they're absolutely mad paying to stay there when it's obvious for everyone to see it's an accident waiting to happen. I bet a penny to a pinch these people would never in a million years pay to stay in any other B&B/Hotel in that state and would be the first to complain from the roof tops, ask for their money back and write a terrible review on Tripadvisor.

If she wants to live like this then fine, knock youself out, literally. Once you begiin to have the paying public in to stay, that's a whole different thing. Are fire exits kept clear, sign posted. Are the fire extinguishers still where they were place or has she moved them because they 'don't look pretty'. Like you've said all electrical items should be checked by an Electrician, not cuz, tonton or tit head. If there was to be a fire and the cause was found to be a brocante buy where would she stand on her insurance as it's a business.

Marie looks like she's trying to keep on top of things with food rotation in the kitchen but I think she's fighting a losing battle as they just keep on loading more and more in. The B&B fridge/food storage needs to be kept appart from their personal food.

With regards the sodding dog, he's either going to get trodden on, run over, escape, bite someone or cause someone to fall and it's not his fault. The owner of the chateau I worked at had two small dogs who had the run of the place when there were no guests. They purchased and installed an outside dog run, put it in a shaded area and that's where the dog were put during the day out of harms way for all concerned.

Their whole set up is insulting considering what she charges, a shoddy dangerous joke and they should be ashamed. It's about time she grew up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Rory

VIP Member
Caroline Gooder is not understanding that an interior decorator consults with the owner. Stephanie freely/deliberately showed Philip directing Amaury’s daily work in changing out the lights and her being surprised by it. She agreed to it in the end. Why doesn’t he order the steel beam for the big lounge room? Or paint a window? Or clean? Or a million things he could be doing as the farmhouse’s dedicated interior designer.

On another topic Puy Vidal released an interesting video - they have discovered their whole property inside and out, including furnishings is historically registered. Not just the outside as they thought. They have worked through it, but a big miss by notaries, estate agents, etc and themselves. I’m surprised it wasn’t listed on Philip’s clipboard when he consulted with them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I am so sorry for your loss. Life doesn't half know how to give us an all a kicking.
Thank you.

Just feels like I keep rolling with the punches of late. Also dealing with a very poorly cat who is reaching the end of her life and when you see the likes of them who haven't got a sincere compassionate bone in their body, it just makes my blood boil.

• Heart
  • Angry

Granola Chic

I was poised to hit the unsubscribe button on Philipp (with 2p's) and his lovely wife's channel for hosting such nonsense.
But I'm glad I viewed it before taking such an action.
It seems the "show" was a literal FU to the granny pension stealer and her balding baby man-child.
They gave them 2 seconds of screen time (even documenting the late, super late entrance)

Then the Flurries completed the food, the lawn, the flowers...all perfectly without hired help.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mr Magoo

What the hell? Just saw the latest content from the shopping channel and thought how queer for a person that has serious structural damage to their home focusing on colors within a lampshade matching a lamp… Seriously? I’m done

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I awoke early this morning to feed the cats and am in shock. Overnight, at 1:30 am, the Francis Scott Key Bridge, a major bridge - the third largest truss bridge in the world - near Baltimore's port was struck by a container ship. The major truss of the mile and a half long bridge collapsed! It is just unimaginable to me. I travelled this bridge often when rush hour traffic was particularly bad, as it was a sort of short cut from where I lived, to get to or from the other side of the city. I just can't believe it's gone!

1711446681123.png

Please give a thought for those with loved ones on this bridge. Early reports are saying that there were over a dozen vehicles on the bridge at the time of the collapse, as well as construction workers.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
One last exchange for posterity from the Fleuries' YT comments:

@moxielouise
2 hours ago
I wish you and the rest of the owners would stop kowtowing to these two. Seriously, it's like watching the unpopular kids kiss up to the quarterback and head cheerleader in hopes their luck will rub off on them. Each channel has its own vibe, own it and move forward. No one needs more of them

@annemiekvandorp4457
2 hours ago
I had to look up the word "cowtowing" to decide that I disagree with you, Louise. All these chateau owners have a good time when they visit eachother. What is wrong with that? These people are constructive, positive, cheerful, funny and they are all working real hard to preserve a lot of chateaus that were in a state of decay. I think that is wonderful. They are not "kissing up", they are making this world a little better and more beautiful. How about you? What is your contribution? Regards from The Netherlands.

@laurarobertson7294
2 hours ago
Stephanie and Phillip do not work hard . At all . They are grifters and basically are con artists. They are avaricious, unscrupulous, shallow,amoral people. Their recent ‘Buy a Star’scheme is an example of their revolting behaviour. They also began their long con by saying they would use Patreon donations for renovations on her large farmhouse ; barely any have been done and they have actually used and hurt and hurt people and taken advantage of many . They are users and lazy , slothful and funnily enough absolutely terrible hosts !!! They are not good people.

@moxielouise
1 hour ago
@annemiekvandorp4457 thanks for your counter response anne and believe it or not I am one who used to stick up for CD from its detractors. Do I feel that same opinion now? Not as much. It's the 'VIP' everyone gives them and the fawning on the every word they say as if it's written in stone that gets under my skin (in addition to the lengthy list of unfinished projects, repeated wasteful spending, lack of personal participation (moving furniture and hanging wallpaper doesn't count) etc. If they actually continued to work on these things themselves and finished them then I would have so much more respect. I meant it when I said that each channel is unique and not all, or any, should try to emulate CD. My point of view isn't shared by everyone but I am not alone in having it.

• Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
Through my secret direct contact with YouTube’s world of chateaux, I know Michael Petherick, Selmar, Tomaz and Amy Rosiere all say outright that they like Stephanie. I mean they really like Stephanie, she’s such a sweet person, blah, blah, blah. Philip is another story. I wouldn’t say any of them especially care for Philip, who does right? I believe we might have been a bit misled about their dislike for her, they are definitely on team SJ.
Well let's be honest, we all liked her at one point unlike Snorts who the majority disliked and the intensity of that dislike continues to rise with every Lording utterance, eye roll, table setting and the continuing purchase of tat. The level of dislike really does reach up to the stars.

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I'm still not over that toupee of Philip's. It did not look professionally made. I'm not comfortable blaming Annalise for that mess.
Do you suppose it was his grandfather's?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Damn that patron video was boring. 💤 We learned three fruit trees are dying because they don't get enough water, Snorty likes parsnips and the chapel restorers have hobbies.

Fanny's now going to drag out the next week with Easter preparations and another lemon meringue pie. It will be lots of ignore the orange fence, but look at the bluebells. I can't see Fanny turning on the fountain this year. or planting anything in the courtyard. I'll be interested to see who Fanny has suckered into coming for Easter to wear the tatty old bunny ears! 🐰

I'm more convinced there is a construction moratorium on the shitoo building, especially anything structural. Buy why?
  • nothing can happen until a government investigation/hearing takes place?
  • nothing can happen until an insurance claim is settled?
  • Fanny is hoarding money in anticipation that she may need to make a payout related to the heating accident?
  • Amuary has gone on strike?

• Heart
  • Angry

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
She is seriously deranged and a danger to all around her, be they humans, animals or buildings. She is increasingly behaving like a two year old.
Having a building in such a perilous state, structurally and electrically I can't believe she is taking in paying guests. There is an accident waiting to happen again. If you had someone die on your property for me it would always be changed, but one thing I would do is ensure all the above is up to snuff. On top of the dodgy electrics she keeps buying second hand lamps which if you're a B n B need PAT testing I don't believe she does that. The kitchen although Chambre d'hote doesn't require a commercial kitchen as essentially people are staying with a family it does need to have some hygiene measures in place. Just look at the state of the fridge and cooking areas not to mention Leftalot shitting everywhere. They even stack their mountains of porcelain on the floor for the poor little rat to piss on. What she does in her own home is her business, but that changes when you're charging people to stay, there is minimum standard and she doesn't reach it. Imagine paying a premium to have unfinished paint jobs, rotting windows, frayed fusty curtains that never see a dry cleaners and paper literally hanging off the walls, not to mention a collapsing terrace and a building site in the centre of the house. She has a duty to stop dicking around and get the bloody place sorted. Everyone else does it and without her pots of patreon funds. She clearly doesn't care a jot, any normal person would have closed last year and got the structure sound and then remodelled this winter. Fanny just wants the money and adulation, hang the consequences of her neglect. It is all well and good to say Michael Patrick and Selmar et al are team Stephanie and she is nice but nice people don't behave in such a cavalier fashion.

• Heart
  • Angry