The Chateau Diaries #296 Will the grand salon fall before the mayonnaise jar tower?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN LULC0759! You are more likely to hear Fanny speak Dutch than for Snorty to play the entire song on the piano.

@LULC0759
10 hours ago
Phillip please play the piano for us….entire song not just a clip

Fake Christmas with the looming orange fence, still no heat, screeching Fanny, increasingly out of control/ untrained Ratso shitting and pissing inside nonstop, and the ever present giant man claw wielding the little pink camera has finally worn out the usual Dump crew Easter visitors. Auntie and Uncle likely grabbed a case of champagne and fled to their new home, with Ñutty and Amaury right behind them. No room to set up tables outdoors around the accident site investigation and Ratso would just be chasing the peacocks nonstop anyways. Why doesn’t Snorts family make the trek to the Dump for Easter?

Fanny had to get Baghead and crew to come to the Dump or it would have been the throuple and Sabina at Easter. Hope Baghead and company have to good sense to shield their little dog from overbearing Ratso. Baghead never gave a tit about complying with French law and caring for his sheep properly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2841832

Look at the reactions to Stephanie’s staged cutesy, I am a 50 year old toddler, caught with my hands in the chocolate:
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
dianemiller7994
11 hours ago
Stephanie, you looked like a cute little 5 year old with that chocolate on your face. I loved seeing that footage

ashley-cz1sl
11 hours ago
12:35 View attachment 2841850View attachment 2841851View attachment 2841852View attachment 2841853 Steph's face of being caught eating the chocolate

Omg your chocolate is so adorable and your busted chocolate face self.

carolehanrahan
10 hours ago
I bet your mummy has seen that guilty looking face full of chocolate more than once. lol

urmysunshine90
11 hours ago
Seeing Stephanie covered in chocolate over the sink is the most I've ever related to her

@lorrainethomas241
11 hours ago
I got some serious Isabelle energy from Steph when Philip was stealing chocolate

@karenniehues4786
6 hours ago
Steph is showing more & more signs of becoming another Isabelle!!!
She's clearing up after Phiphi had a botty burp! Too much dairy at the Fleuries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Love the sushi demo. Whilst everyone is wearing gloves so there is no cross contamination they roll the sushi on the filthy salmonella groaning board!:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
No sign of any hens in last night flog.
Ratso was trying to mate Antoines dog.
Not a rooster or hen in sight. Also, whatever happened to the Chicken Chateau that was being constructed? Fanny said they'd laid a foundation, but that's the last we heard. Like everything else at the shitoo, it's all very odd.
1711632825262.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
He is a one trick only monkey.

A lazy creature like Snorts will never be good at anything. He doesn’t work, doesn’t work at all, no hard, no light work, he doesn’t practice anything, he doesn‘t care about anything or anyone. He acts all the time, he is always making a scene. He is the great pretender of LieLand.
i stepped once again into the Tattle time machine Thread #2 to uncover this timeless gem from 2020 regarding Phiphi’s work ethic… his true colors were evident from the beginning

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2841832

Look at the reactions to Stephanie’s staged cutesy, I am a 50 year old toddler, caught with my hands in the chocolate:
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
heres cutesy idea for the next vlog STANS from shitoo diaries...... one for F$F and one for thrush . poo wizard and woman in hospital dog poo on her face this could be a great vlog and get a ton of sympathy/rage views and rage comments bringing a whole new demographic of viewers to your channel the alogithrlogms would go mental....

1711634304816.png
1711634516744.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Poor Antoine, dragged to Lalande to spend at least part of his school holiday at the crumbling heap. No friends locally to hang out with. Nothing to do, either on the spot or near by. A cluster of deranged adults, the youngest of whom is a septuagenarian in a 27 year’s old body (and that, through indolence and indulgence, is running to seed). I simply don’t understand why his mother wishes to ever spend time in La Jarvis’ orbit, much less subject her son to exposure to the vapidity and noxious faux bonhomie that pervades Lalande.
My parents used to drag me around to visit all the old eccentric and weird relatives now and then. It builds character! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not a rooster or hen in sight. Also, whatever happened to the Chicken Chateau that was being constructed? Fanny said they'd laid a foundation, but that's the last we heard. Like everything else at the shitoo, it's all very odd.
View attachment 2841949
She agree. She also isn’t boasting about how many eggs she hopes to get from the chickens.Would they be laying eggs at this time of year? Usually, she harasses she chickens nonstop for content and hauls Ratso with her. Has Ratso been inside the fenced in chicken area again? Were the chicken let loose in the garden area and Ratso harmed them? Weird. She is so desperate for content. The past 2 weeks she has done virtually nothing to restore the Dump, and just showed shopping, cooking, exploiting Ratso as usual, using other YouTubers for content, and documenting every flower and leaf in the neglected gardens. Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Phillip's usual party piece! This must be about the fourth time he's been filmed playing Pachelbel's Canon in D major. ( at 2.19) so obviously the only thing he can play when he tries to impress. He only knows a few bars as the camera always cuts off at the same place.

He is useless. He is bored, he must be available to be at the beck and call of Fanny.
Pee pee playing…the piano in the palazzo in Venice was very painful with Fanny pretending she loved listening to him play. He has all the time in the world yet stands up to play the piano.

He plays like a child seeking attention at his Great Aunts when everyone else is having adult conversations.
He is so dulll.
His pathetic puns, schoolboy humour and his childish palette. Sushi for Pee pee, I doubt it.

Did Fanny drive the Porsche to London for a shopping spree prior to staying with the Fleuries?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In what world is it ok for a predatory dog chase sheep that are totally ignored, never sheared when they should and hardly looked after..... Can someone please send this video on to authorities??? Also They are Nicks sheep and he is there..... How can the lot of them be so stupid. And Fanny if you didn't have so much crap.... Maybe you could find the things you need to cook. Second time in the last couple of vlogs you can't find tit
Exactly - and the way Fanny says ‘he’s allowed to chase them once “ as if that makes it alright. Her ignorance is appalling.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If TorotoGWM achieves nothing else my hope is that the photo of SJ in that terrible swimsuit has had her running to bin it and replaced it with something more flattering. Perhaps a birkini.
I am a 50% chatelaine of a damp ,cold ,dangerous, uncomfortable chateau do come and stay. I will make you one of my special lemon meringue pies . I can wear what I want as I am a princess.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
OMG......... she does ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

see I'm not just a bitchy face. The dress was a fright. Still not managed to get to the end of last night poxy flog. The cutesy chocolate thing looks nauseating enough, but not as puke inducing as the banal sycophantic bile dripping from her mega fans comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.