The Chateau Diaries #296 Will the grand salon fall before the mayonnaise jar tower?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our new VIP @Patriciarella for naming the thread. Girl, you always make me queef!

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 11:46 PM
I went to the grocery store and bought tonight’s taco extravaganza ingredients, some Powerball tickets and a scratch off lottery ticket.

I won’t know about the Powerball until later tonight or tomorrow morning, but I just won $5,000 from my $10 scratch off!!!💵

I’m feeling almost as lucky as the poor souls that attended Lalande’s chateau swap.

IMG_9048.jpeg

IMG_9047.jpeg

Last edited: Monday at 11:52 PM
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Madame Lydia, Freesia54 and 55 others

@Jules100 Girl, you always lucky.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Thursday at 2:56 PM
Thank you Journey to the Chateau for highlighting the exquisite craftsmanship and attention to detail that is Lalande.
1711028053508.png

1711029343308.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Plant Person 🪴, LadyRed and 45 others

tuffiti

Monday at 10:26 PM
Emalm is finally back up but is unworkably slow and keeps failing my upload. I'll try again tomorrow morning 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions:You, Madame Lydia, Frenchie0810 and 44 others

M&MsMom
VIP Member

Tuesday at 10:28 AM
Gertrude Maud said:
Discussion between Stephen and Stephanie at the table was about Stephen's wallpaper sample.
She says the background could be lighter.
Stephanie then directs conversation across the table to Philip who also says the background of the sample could be lighter. at which point, 15.51 the look that the shorter Puy Vidal exchanges with her partner. It. was. priceless.
---

Pillow face.
---

It's going to get to a point where Marie will lose her tit with Stephanie, if Stephanie doesn't back off with the camera during meal prepping.
I missed that look because I was too busy doing my own eyerolling while watching Philip give his approval.

All hail! The Douche Lord speaks.........

1710840447806.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Madame Lydia, Frenchie0810 and 43 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Wednesday at 2:41 AM
IMG_8883.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:AndAnotherName, YoungAtHeart, Spirit of place and 43 others

The most recent Patreon vlog

tuffiti

Today at 2:23 PM
Today's Patreon video:

fp.jpg

Heart Heart Quote
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Madame de Pompanddoodoo, Fleur du mal and 13 others

Thank you all who contribute, the forum wouldn't be what it is without y'all
We have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Congratulations to our new VIP @Patriciarella for naming the thread. Girl, you always make me queef!

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 11:46 PM
I went to the grocery store and bought tonight’s taco extravaganza ingredients, some Powerball tickets and a scratch off lottery ticket.

I won’t know about the Powerball until later tonight or tomorrow morning, but I just won $5,000 from my $10 scratch off!!!💵

I’m feeling almost as lucky as the poor souls that attended Lalande’s chateau swap.

IMG_9048.jpeg

IMG_9047.jpeg

Last edited: Monday at 11:52 PM
Reactions:You, Madame Lydia, Freesia54 and 55 others

@Jules100 Girl, you always lucky.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Thursday at 2:56 PM
Thank you Journey to the Chateau for highlighting the exquisite craftsmanship and attention to detail that is Lalande.
1711028053508.png

1711029343308.png

Reactions:You, Plant Person 🪴, LadyRed and 45 others

tuffiti

Monday at 10:26 PM
Emalm is finally back up but is unworkably slow and keeps failing my upload. I'll try again tomorrow morning 🤷‍♀️

Reactions:You, Madame Lydia, Frenchie0810 and 44 others

M&MsMom
VIP Member

Tuesday at 10:28 AM

I missed that look because I was too busy doing my own eyerolling while watching Philip give his approval.

All hail! The Douche Lord speaks.........

1710840447806.png

Reactions:You, Madame Lydia, Frenchie0810 and 43 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Wednesday at 2:41 AM
IMG_8883.jpeg

Reactions:AndAnotherName, YoungAtHeart, Spirit of place and 43 others

The most recent Patreon vlog

tuffiti

Today at 2:23 PM
Today's Patreon video:

fp.jpg

View attachment 2834452 Heart Quote
Reactions:You, Madame de Pompanddoodoo, Fleur du mal and 13 others

Thank you all who contribute, the forum wouldn't be what it is without y'all
We have a wiki
Happy Tattling.
Thanks @tuffiti you legend. Well patreons must be thrilled-NOT. fanny is looking a fright just a walking shiny forehead
---
@ComtesseRose not forgotten you thank you too

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t say it very often but, thank you to everyone who keeps this ship afloat. ❤ And, while reading the most loved posts, I saw this photo and in the words of Lawrence Welk, “one toke over the line, sweet Jesus” comes to mind. If you know, you know. Tattle on.
IMG_4662.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and our new VIP and squirrel connoiseur @Patriciarella 🐿 very well deserved.

Finally thank you @tuffiti for uploading these jokes of Patreon videos. I just wish some of these high paying ones would see these for what they are not! I'm not even sure I can bring myself to this time as it sounds so 'riveting'.

sing along now....

Here we are again Happy as can be
All good pals and jolly good company
Strolling round the town
Out upon the spree
All good pals and jolly good company

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
duck me. Nasty Natti and AnneMarie are off on yet another jolly boys outing. He has done nothing but set up a new workshop and rearrange a few light fittings for the last 12 months. Good work if you can get it. The whole lot of them are beyond taking the piss now in how little they do.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Just saw this in my copy of Paris Match.

Mr. and Mrs. Percy and Isabelle Atwood of South Africa, announce the engagement of her daughter, Stephanny Elush to Philip “the Ponce” Janssen. The nuptials will be held in the ruins of Shat-Oh de LaLande promptly at wine o’clock on Monday, the Twelfth of Never. Gifts may be addressed care of Patreon. Cash is accepted as are all bank cards. Isabelle reminds invitees that pawsalaine is not a form of legal tender.

IMG_6691.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Damn that patron video was boring. 💤 We learned three fruit trees are dying because they don't get enough water, Snorty likes parsnips and the chapel restorers have hobbies.

Fanny's now going to drag out the next week with Easter preparations and another lemon meringue pie. It will be lots of ignore the orange fence, but look at the bluebells. I can't see Fanny turning on the fountain this year. or planting anything in the courtyard. I'll be interested to see who Fanny has suckered into coming for Easter to wear the tatty old bunny ears! 🐰

I'm more convinced there is a construction moratorium on the shitoo building, especially anything structural. Buy why?
  • nothing can happen until a government investigation/hearing takes place?
  • nothing can happen until an insurance claim is settled?
  • Fanny is hoarding money in anticipation that she may need to make a payout related to the heating accident?
  • Amuary has gone on strike?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Thank you, @ComtesseRose, for the new thread, and to new VIP @Patriciarella for the wonderful thread title. @tuffiti, You are a star for your Patreon posts, especially considering the challenges you regularly face in uploading them. They are much appreciated!

Regarding this weekend's Patreon post, I was somewhat shocked by Ameline's liberality in--what sounded like--her emptying the chicken coop's poop and placing it directly upon plants in the garden as fertilizer. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't chicken poop be left to compost first; and, then, often be mixed in with regular compost? I can imagine not only salmonella (which may be a low risk) but other contaminants getting on the strawberries and other low-placed fruit and vegetables. Fanny and her crew are notorious for tasting many things in the garden without washing them. Along with the very poor hygiene and improper food handling and preparation in the shittoo kitchen, I would never eat anything at the HMN.

chicken poop.JPG

• Heart
  • Sick
Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't chicken poop be left to compost first; and, then, often be mixed in with regular compost?
I've been told, chicken shyte has to be mixed, either compost or in the soil. Thrown on top it "scorches" the top of the soil and the seeds.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Even if there is some sort of stop order on building.... The windows could be scraped and painted the dish room could be sorted...water could be run to dying trees...or how about waddle out there with a bucket of water Fanny... It just all so lame, nothing is getting done.... And Fanny drooling all over Benoit... Its so obvious the girl has a crush...
---
I've been told, chicken shyte has to be mixed, either compost or in the soil. Thrown on top it "scorches" the top of the soil and the seeds.
My friend with chickens has an area she dumps the chicken yard cleaning, so wood shavings poop and garden waste lawn clippings all together it gets turned over once in a while and not used for about two years in the garden
---
Did Ratso kill all the hens. ?. Strange Fanny did not show any of the hens on her visit to the vegetable garden.
The run looks empty?
It was mentioned the Chickens were moved, maybe the new house is ready and Fanny is saving it for future content, as she has nothing else. Who do you think will be there for the Easter egg hunt? Fluries, Potts, Tests and baby, Kirstie and lambs???

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you, @ComtesseRose, for the new thread, and to new VIP @Patriciarella for the wonderful thread title. @tuffiti, You are a star for your Patreon posts, especially considering the challenges you regularly face in uploading them. They are much appreciated!

Regarding this weekend's Patreon post, I was somewhat shocked by Ameline's liberality in--what sounded like--her emptying the chicken coop's poop and placing it directly upon plants in the garden as fertilizer. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't chicken poop be left to compost first; and, then, often be mixed in with regular compost? I can imagine not only salmonella (which may be a low risk) but other contaminants getting on the strawberries and other low-placed fruit and vegetables. Fanny and her crew are notorious for tasting many things in the garden without washing them. Along with the very poor hygiene and improper food handling and preparation in the shittoo kitchen, I would never eat anything at the HMN.

View attachment 2834620
It is completely wrong to use fresh chicken house clearings…it is not compost at this stage!
Thr ammonia will indeed scorch the plants, any nasty disease/ organisms will not have been cured and worse it attracts vermin and foxes who find it tasty! 🤮

If she had added it to the compost heaps it would have been a great idea , although it looks as if the bins Selmar made are not being used properly.
No water in the garden . Can they not carry a can every now and again to keep a tree alive and even rhubarb if there is no water?
This ‘ tree, has no chance of surviving with no water and grass growing thickly around the base taking all the nutrients.
Clueless and wasting patron money,
Fanny says it’s fantastic that the chef…aka MairE is speaking with the gardeners to ensure fresh vegetables all year round so why are there no leeks, no rows of parsley no broccoli already, no spinach? Planting more strawberries for the slugs.
I Marie knows nothing about planting numbers or when to sow and harvest. Curtsey is digging yet more flowerbeds when the ones Pavlina made are a mess.
What I would like to know Fanny is how many hours are you paying these gardeners to work? Have you worked out how much each Jerusalem artichoke costs?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It is completely wrong to use fresh chicken house clearings…it is not compost at this stage!
Thr ammonia will indeed scorch the plants, any nasty disease/ organisms will not have been cured and worse it attracts vermin and foxes who find it tasty! 🤮

If she had added it to the compost heaps it would have been a great idea , although it looks as if the bins Selmar made are not being used properly.
No water in the garden . Can they not carry a can every now and again to keep a tree alive and even rhubarb if there is no water?
This ‘ tree, has no chance of surviving with no water and grass growing thickly around the base taking all the nutrients.
Clueless and wasting patron money,
Fanny says it’s fantastic that the chef…aka MairE is speaking with the gardeners to ensure fresh vegetables all year round so why are there no leeks, no rows of parsley no broccoli already, no spinach? Planting more strawberries for the slugs.
I Marie knows nothing about planting numbers or when to sow and harvest. Curtsey is digging yet more flowerbeds when the ones Pavlina made are a mess.
What I would like to know Fanny is how many hours are you paying these gardeners to work? Have you worked out how much each Jerusalem artichoke costs?
Dan the Gardner brought Mummy a present of chicken poop once. She was so delighted, real joy not that fake smile she plastered on when she heard about the engagement. Also that end of the garden has a well that never goes dry according to Mummy. They closed off another well that was empty & started shoving pipes everywhere & water still doesn’t work? Just like the heating & soon electrics with poor Annmarie left to sort everything out alone.

• Heart
Did Ratso kill all the hens. ?. Strange Fanny did not show any of the hens on her visit to the vegetable garden.
The run looks empty?
Perhaps that's why Omberline's been able to put the chicken poo directly onto the beds as there have been no chickens for some time and it's composted naturally.

I thought it odd there was no sign or noise of chickens.

Also how well behaved were Omberline's dogs, just laying there peacefully in the shade.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So disappointed to see this. I really hoped that they had seen the light and were keeping the Lelande grifters at arms length.

Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 18.49.14.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Very disappointed as well. No doubt Snorts invited himself.
Hope they don't use white bedlinen on Snort's bed. :sick: No doubt they have left Ratso behind again. Looking at Snort's shirt, has he finally come out of the closet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.