The Chateau Diaries #296 Will the grand salon fall before the mayonnaise jar tower?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never been able to get olive oil out of anything. You’d have to put the whole dress in olive oil so all the spots would blend in. Hope she paid full retail. witch.
I had a gorgeous silk blouse with leather cuffs and collar, loved it... wore it one Christmas and was standing to the side of the sink chatting, my idiot ex turned the electric beaters on under the tap to rinse them after whipping cream... well, you can imagine... I never was able to get the fat from the cream to wash out of the silk...

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Well , after the round-up of the sheep I really want to see how the chickens are going! Never show that now ???
Cattle and Sheep Dogs are trained to do this in a proper way....... takes time.
You don't just let them in the paddock and have a run at them!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In what world is it ok for a predatory dog chase sheep that are totally ignored, never sheared when they should and hardly looked after..... Can someone please send this video on to authorities??? Also They are Nicks sheep and he is there..... How can the lot of them be so stupid. And Fanny if you didn't have so much crap.... Maybe you could find the things you need to cook. Second time in the last couple of vlogs you can't find tit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
IMG_2548.jpeg

Talk of haircare and ads appear… PJ you’re fooling no one with whatever you are doing to your scalp. You look as foolish as you behave.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
LET’S PLAY A GAME CALLED LEFT A LOT RATSO’S STASH.
Prague ratters love to make a stash. If the dog cannot eat the food, then it will take it away
and hide it in the coveted place. But besides food, the ratter is able to hide shiny things
and objects that he finds attractive.”

What else is in Ratso’s secret stash at the Dump?
1711594738529.png

The Puffs’ key to their Porsche suv. Snorts has been looking everywhere for it and Ratso loves to laugh watching him search everywhere.

1711592563629.png
Ratso snatched Snorts’ wiglet and hid it.
1711594104157.png

Ratso was peeing and pooping under Stephanie’s bed and made an exciting discovery, THE MISSING ACCOUNTS! Ratso dragged the book away and put it in his stash. Ratso wants to call the French authorities but cannot make a phone call or text with with his tiny paws.Isabelle 6541 located Ratso and told him she would help him contact dozens of law enforcement officials and journalists if he would hand over the ledger, but Ratso doesn’t trust her And hid the ledger in a different area at the Dump.
8BC1CF36-6E7A-48DB-96AF-73D7120B95D8.jpeg

The password to Snorts’ Grindr app so Ratso can collect info to blackmail Snorts into leaving him alone. He also has Snorty’s grandfather’s
( Ratso’s great grandfather) favorite teacup. Ratso lies to pee in it when he is upstairs at the Dump and the gruesome twosome will not take him outside because they are too busy drinking, shopping, and watching auctions and Netflix.🐶

DB241B52-83A8-455C-B865-556093C29E94.jpeg
1711594853154.png

A stack of feathers from Thor that Ratso was able to pull out while chasing the peacocks with Marie cheering him on.
1711593082621.png

---
What a prize... You got the jackpot Philip. View attachment 2841270
Stephanie is looking just like her twin in this snapshot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
My guess... Fanny has made an $$ agreement with Marie for all her content... Between Marie's content, Fanny's content of Marie and Ratso, Fanny fills her flogs... Nothing is happening at the crumbling heap, and Marie stopped posting a week ago yet Fanny posts Marie's video clips every day. Does that pay for the car Marie?

• Wow
  • Heart
My guess... Fanny has made an $$ agreement with Marie for all her content... Between Marie's content, Fanny's content of Marie and Ratso, Fanny fills her flogs... Nothing is happening at the crumbling heap, and Marie stopped posting a week ago yet Fanny posts Marie's video clips every day. Does that pay for the car Marie?
Marie truly is stupid. Will she make it thru the B and B season?
---
What a prize... You got the jackpot Philip. View attachment 2841270
They should blow that screenshot up to a huge poster size and mount it on an easel or frame it for display at their “ wedding” reception.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@ceejaymueller5664
1 hour ago
YouTube are terrible dog owners. That little dog has a bear stomach you have big coats on... Big jumpers inside the house.. And you just leave him run around with his little skinny haired coat shame on you

@jolloyd1247
28 minutes ago
Animals have survived thousands of years without being dressed up like toys. What is disturbing is a dog chasing sheep and constantly bothering other dogs visiting is thought to be adorable. At some point one of that flock will turn on the dog as will a dog that doesn't like being annoyed all day.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I am dying......he's back at it again. Such a man of the world!
I have literally chuckled to myself for the last 10 minutes.
I'm curious, though, what happens when he meets someone who's only seen his Facebook picture?
It really must be a shock to the system to see he's not that person they saw on Facebook!
(notice, too, he's wearing the linen duster he wore in the infamous "All By Myself at la Lande" pictures)

1711601908197.png

1711601981852.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What Happens If My Dog Chases Sheep?
November 18, 2022 by DR HARUN, DVM
If my dog chases sheep, it is likely that the sheep will be injured or killed. This is because dogs are predators and their natural instinct is to chase and kill prey. When a dog chases sheep, they are putting the sheep in danger of being harmed or killed.
If you’re lucky, your dog will just chase the sheep and not actually hurt them
. However, if your dog does manage to catch a sheep, they can do some serious damage. Sheep are delicate creatures and even a small dog can cause major injuries if they’re not careful.
If your dog does catch a sheep, try to get them to release it as quickly as possible and seek veterinary attention if necessary.

Why Do Dogs Want to Chase Sheep?
There are a few reasons why dogs want to chase sheep. One reason is that they see the sheep as prey. Dogs are natural predators and their instinct is to chase and catch anything that moves.

Another reason is that some dogs are herding dogs and have been bred to herd sheep. They see the sheep as something that needs to be controlled and kept together, so they instinctively want to chase them. Finally, some dogs just think chasing sheep is fun!

A PRAGUE RATTER IS NOT A HERDING DOG. IT HAS A VERY HIGH PREY INSTINCT.

They enjoy the challenge of trying to catch something that is constantly moving and they get a lot of satisfaction from it.

Do Dogs Harm Sheep?
There is a lot of debate on whether or not dogs harm sheep. Some people believe that dogs can be harmful to sheep and other livestock, while others believe that they are harmless. The truth is, it depends on the individual dog and their temperament.

Some dogs may be more likely to chase and attack sheep,
while others may simply ignore them. However, even if a dog does not show any aggression towards sheep, they can still cause problems by barking at them or chasing them around. This can stress the sheep out and cause them to lose weight or even die. JUST LIKE RATSO CHASING, ATTACKING AND KILLING OR CAUSING THE DESTH OF THE ROOSTERS?View attachment 2841241

ThereforeView attachment 2841243, it is important to be cautious when bringing dogs into areas where there are sheep present.

Conclusion
If your dog chases sheep, they may be put down. This is because sheep are considered livestock, and dogs that chase them are considered a threat to the flock. If your dog has a history of chasing sheep, you may be required to keep them on a leash or in a fenced area when they’re around sheep. The same applies to cows.

GREAT IDEA HAVING A DOG WITH LEGS PRONE TO BREAKAGE RUN ACROSS AN UNEVEN FIELD. RATSO STEPS IN ONE HOLE AND HE WILL BREAK HIS LEG. IDIOTS.
Thank you, Gracie! I'm fuming- this is just wrong and cruel on so many levels. Fanny, tell Ratso that he can only chase your sheep as he would be shot anywhere else I'm sure he will understand! 🤬🤬🤬 Use your b**** brain!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Selmar, Sorry for you on the passing of your mum. You did your mum proud and she bought up a caring, decent son. Take care of yourself.x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How do Viv or Simon or the Puy Vidal's, Marie - ANYBODY - even look at him without laughing?
Sometimes you have to stay professional. Working in a store, I say that with some experience.
I bet they're all holding in their laughs. LOL.

If she indeed is a Moschino fan, will she show up in Moschino’s Marie Antoinette trousers soon?

1711569615027.png
1711569615027.png

[/URL]

The Moschino designers have also shown a fascination with Stephanie’s idol and role model Marie Antoinette, Will she and Snorts seek inspiration for their upcoming nuptials from the 2020 Moschino Marie Antoinette line of clothing?
I know Fanny is a sucker for Marie Antoinette, but she's also a sucker for copyright.
Those pants look awfully alot like Riyoko Ikeda's The Rose of Versailles (known as Lady Oscar in the West). The Rose of Versailles - Wikipedia
Fanny would be an extreme hypocrite (as if she already isn't) to wear pants featuring somebody else's intellectual property. (Thanks Celeste)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm curious, though, what happens when he meets someone who's only seen his Facebook picture?
It really must be a shock to the system to see he's not that person they saw on Facebook!
(notice, too, he's wearing the linen duster he wore in the infamous "All By Myself at la Lande" pictures)

View attachment 2841317
View attachment 2841319
The pixelated lips!
Glad he is back on his feet again after his illness. Apart from photoshop he must have had something done to his face (I’m not against facial work just photoshop).
Why do people think others are interested in their hurry, hurry, rush, rush activities? It doesn’t make you sound/look more interesting or important.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2841317
View attachment 2841319
There is something seriously wrong with Dauphin Dubious. How damaged do you have to be for this kind of embarrassing self aggrandizement?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Absolutely heaving it down with rain here.

Skipped most of it. Snorts playing the piano well he's got sod all else to do hasn't he), GET THAT BLOODY DOG ONTO THE FLOOR NOT ON TOP OF A FRIGGIN PIANO! FFS!!

Oh wasn't ready for the next bit, bleeping sheep worrying, Marie! for christ sake you idiot! Un bleeping believable.
So Fanny thinks it's OK for that dog to chase the sheep one time around the field and that doesn't count as sheep worrying!!!!

A staged fanny scoffing chocolate.

You odious bunch of arseholes

See @john eccles I'm back to normal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
They teach you in dog obedience NOT to come into the house and squeal and excite the dog. Yet she does it everytime. How terrifying as a small pup to be up.in the air all around her head. WTF is wrong with her????? Seriously something is not firing right in her brain.... And the incessant shopping... Enough is enough... Read the room you are pushing so many people over the edge.... Poor dog. He should have been asleep.in his crate or in another room... Not flying down the stairs at that hour. But she doesn't care all about Fanny you know
It's a wonder Ratso doesn't have an accident on her head as she has made him so overexcited. It would serve her right. Noticed that Snorts doesn't have the same stupid carryon when he comes into the room. Maybe that is because every time he goes to pick up the dog, he gets snarled at?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.