The Chateau Diaries #296 Will the grand salon fall before the mayonnaise jar tower?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok you need to compile all of these post and put together a book!
If patron day is still on for this year, please make enough copies to send to the farm and beautifully wrap each book with Daddy Dericks wrapping paper, include a note that says For all the lovely patrons! DO NOT OPEN UNTIL PATRON DAY. I think this would be a paarrfect eye opening gift for all attending😉
Unfortunately, I doubt it would make any difference- her "top fans" think it's hilarious to watch Ratso chasing livestock! You can't help stupid.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Poor Antoine, dragged to Lalande to spend at least part of his school holiday at the crumbling heap. No friends locally to hang out with. Nothing to do, either on the spot or near by. A cluster of deranged adults, the youngest of whom is a septuagenarian in a 27 year’s old body (and that, through indolence and indulgence, is running to seed). I simply don’t understand why his mother wishes to ever spend time in La Jarvis’ orbit, much less subject her son to exposure to the vapidity and noxious faux bonhomie that pervades Lalande.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Poor Antoine, dragged to Lalande to spend at least part of his school holiday at the crumbling heap. No friends locally to hang out with. Nothing to do, either on the spot or near by. A cluster of deranged adults, the youngest of whom is a septuagenarian in a 27 year’s old body (and that, through indolence and indulgence, is running to seed). I simply don’t understand why his mother wishes to ever spend time in La Jarvis’ orbit, much less subject her son to exposure to the vapidity and noxious faux bonhomie that pervades Lalande.
IMG_9379.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Phillip's usual party piece! This must be about the fourth time he's been filmed playing Pachelbel's Canon in D major. ( at 2.19) so obviously the only thing he can play when he tries to impress. He only knows a few bars as the camera always cuts off at the same place.

He is a one trick only monkey.

A lazy creature like Snorts will never be good at anything. He doesn’t work, doesn’t work at all, no hard, no light work, he doesn’t practice anything, he doesn‘t care about anything or anyone. He acts all the time, he is always making a scene. He is the great pretender of LieLand.

• Heart
Jack, very glad to see you back at full tilt, but I am sorry to hear that you had a tough patch. xxx
Thank you, you just have to roll with the punches, pull your big girl pants up and carry on. xxxx

pssst....I'm just a bit more punchy than usual at the moment, it doesn't take much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Will he ever wash that bloody scarf? He’s been using it nonstop for weeks and I’m sure it was never washed. I’m in Northern Europe and no one here is wearing scarfs inside anymore, well, we never do as our homes are warm. First thing we do when we go inside is remove scarves, hats, gloves and coat…

Spring is here you square head.

Besides, who wears a scarf tucked behind the neck only, under a warm enough long hair? I mean, scarf are useful to wrap around and warm the entire neck and front of the chest and even the face against wind. He uses as a decor piece, he probably thinks he looks pretty with it 🤢🤮. He is disgusting and ruins everything.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Has anyone spotted a chicken in the garden? Not a peacock, not a chicken, not even an earthworm.

I'm just waiting for the day until Ratso meets a dog who doesn't have as much patience and calmness as Molly. A few days ago Ombeline posted a video on IG of her dogs playing with Ratso. At first it looked quite friendly, but when it got rougher, the filming quickly stopped.

No Easter extravaganza this year - what a surprise - NOT. We didn't need confirmation, we've known that for weeks anyway. Also that the heating won't work this year. I hope the last active brain cells freeze off - there aren't many of them anymore anyway.

And another sushi night with strictly limited rice. Spend the entire household budget on fish and then save on a cup of rice. So typical Land of Lies.
My dogs were about the same size as Omberline's, 50kg each and would have flattened him, Daisy hated little dogs with a passion. They're so stupid encouraging it. I hope he leaves Ruby alone.

There shouldn't be any animals at that pace at all as they're totally incapable and show their ignorance.

Ratso is a dog, not a toy.

Notice there's hardly ever a mention about the heating. I bet some of the crazies think Nathan etc are still in mourning. He's not, he's getting on with other clients jobs.
---
No heating, no friends, no Easter, no content! It's a sippery slope Fanny. No-one wants to be associated with your scam anymore
1711622390065.png

She'll probably throw it away and order a replacement from Harrods!
Or give it to poor old Cinders (Marie).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It is quite unfortunate that Marie does not learn from her mistakes, which is indeed, one of the markers of stupidity. I do believe that she has developmental issues which she can't help. She reminds me very much of a daughter of my parents friends who also didn't like being told what to do, did poorly in school, and continued to make the same mistakes over and over again.She also thought very highly of herself and wanted a grand lifestyle with no idea how to get it. Unlike Marie, this daughter had very good parents and made sure she was taken care of with a job she could handle and regular check-ins to keep her on track. She never got a drivers license, never married or had children (thank goodness!) but was able to live independently. Marie's mother hasn't a clue that her daughter needs help. 😥
Fanny is more of an idiot for including that footage in her vlog FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If TorotoGWM achieves nothing else my hope is that the photo of SJ in that terrible swimsuit has had her running to bin it and replaced it with something more flattering. Perhaps a birkini.

• Haha
  • Wow
Does Marie have invisaline, I zoomed in during the sushi prep and thought I saw them.

Hubby watched Dan's latest (first in a while) and says the C beams that Dan is now using that are holding up the whole floor are a disaster waiting to happen, all that weight on two points in the crumbling walls. Then repeating this downward force on the same area of walls each floor up. Then only putting a bit of lime pointing around them. Steel beams should be placed on a concrete pad that combines strength and spreads the weight over a slightly larger area.
I’m not watching any of Dan and the Crispy Chateau, but at any point is Dan seen meeting with architectural drawings, structural engineers or building inspectors? I understand Dan’s working hard but not safe and it all sounds like a receipe for disaster.

• Heart
No heating, no friends, no Easter, no content! It's a sippery slope Fanny. No-one wants to be associated with your scam anymore
🧵No heating, no friends, no Easter, no content! It's a sippery slope Fanny. No-one wants to be associated with your scam anymore

• Heart
  • Haha
@susanault6809
20 minutes ago
It does scare the sheep being chased

@carolnoble9727
23 minutes ago
Lancelot has bad eyes.

@ranlive1
1 hour ago
Lancelot (to sheep): "Come on. Let's play!" Sheep: "What the hell is that thing? Run

pla5730
2 hours ago
lol. Poor Marie.. shes ALWAYS short on rice.. the cheapest part of sush

JLR1957
2 hours ago
Speaking of the old days, I'd love to see Michael P back for a visit

amandahannen7702
3 hours ago
Were your recent guests all cold if you have no heating? What about your B&B guests, will the heating be up and running soon?

DUMP CREW ACCOUNT
@Sgirl
4 hours ago
@nextinstitute7824
emoji_u1f602.png
Trust me, shoes have unironically been recommended by commenters already. And when Summer comes, I don't doubt someone will make the case for sunglasses to protect his widdow eyees

pamelamcfadden337
10 hours ago
Where is that big beautiful Frenchman that works on the Chapel? I have a huge crush

@carolinegooder7091
7 hours ago
He may be back for the fountain and windows. Fingers crossed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thats a lot of money for such a plain and boring dress.

allmost put a bet on its made here in egypt for islamic modest clothing very cheap and that mark up is staggering, its marketed here for purposes of a street wear like pinaform. this is usually here for LE around 450 to 650 egyptian pounds the price below is even expensive for this in india.
View attachment 2841563
I had a look on that site @shatcho shiek. Some nice, classic bits n pieces in there and very reasonable, especially the linen pieces. They don’t appear to ship to any other countries though which is a shame but hey ho

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fanny you should be doers not critics well Fanny do some renovations. Christ who praises a dog for chasing sheep they are brainless. What is Fanny wearing she looks like Dick Emery.
---
Fanny's idea of a cliff hanger is popping kiddy chocolate out of a mould I have stopped shite flog it is so dull I have decided a trip to the supermarket will be more exciting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
E0B6B77C-0760-4045-8601-2CE095604A33.png

Look at the reactions to Stephanie’s staged cutesy, I am a 50 year old toddler, caught with my hands in the chocolate:
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
dianemiller7994
11 hours ago
Stephanie, you looked like a cute little 5 year old with that chocolate on your face. I loved seeing that footage

ashley-cz1sl
11 hours ago
12:35
emoji_u1f923.png
emoji_u1f923.png
emoji_u1f923.png
emoji_u1f923.png
Steph's face of being caught eating the chocolate

Omg your chocolate is so adorable and your busted chocolate face self.

carolehanrahan
10 hours ago
I bet your mummy has seen that guilty looking face full of chocolate more than once. lol

urmysunshine90
11 hours ago
Seeing Stephanie covered in chocolate over the sink is the most I've ever related to her

@lorrainethomas241
11 hours ago
I got some serious Isabelle energy from Steph when Philip was stealing chocolate

@karenniehues4786
6 hours ago
Steph is showing more & more signs of becoming another Isabelle!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m not watching any of Dan and the Crispy Chateau, but at any point is Dan seen meeting with architectural drawings, structural engineers or building inspectors? I understand Dan’s working hard but not safe and it all sounds like a receipe for disaster.
He only know one way to build things, same model as his house plasterboard and breeze blocks.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.