The Chateau Diaries #296 Will the grand salon fall before the mayonnaise jar tower?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another video where everyone is “ freezing” and complaining nonstop about the cold and wearing coats and scarves and Ratso isn’t t even wearing a sweater inside or outside. Are the gruesome twosome really that stupid or do they just not give a tit about Ratso? Shittiest dog owners ever.They are determined to seriously injure or kill Ratso, one way or another.

FYI, Fanny claims they are having a small Easter because it is freezing cold at the Dump and there is NO HEATING AT THE DUMP. it didn’t have anything to do with the fact that half the courtyard is wrapped up in orange fencing, and there is an ongoing investigation due to the death on the property?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
The dress!
That is one ugly tragic French granny tat dress for $400.
But then they all are. And not all of them bargains at $400.
I have to tell you the Presbyterian god of money management who raised up my Daddy who raised me up Does. Not. Know. how to buy an ugly dress for the weekend for $400.
Here's my mood board for a chic and misty, cheap and cheerful, spring equinox weekend in Honfleur. (Didn't Fanny look a million per cent better dressed by Anna?)

Waxed cotton rain chalutier, Béton Ciré, navy, $91.92
Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 6.37.50 PM.png

Cream trench, H and M, $99
Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 5.48.35 PM.png

Aari-embroidered grey pashmina, ShafisbyGazala, $83.11
Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 6.26.27 PM.png

Boat-neck navy cashmere sweater, light to pack, Quince, $79.90.
Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 5.53.27 PM.png

Light grey flared pants, spill all the olive oil you need to on them, you'll match the mist $19.99
Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 6.00.52 PM.png

Waterproof pebble-colored ballet flats, Oka B, $45
Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 6.32.41 PM.png

Nail polish, Petit Pois, Manicurist Paris, $14.
Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 6.46.09 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Look at this made up story for the camera. Now they place Ratso on top of the piano while Snorts just happens to be playing and Stephanie “ catches” him playing the piano for Ratso. Ratso is left standing on top of a tall piano where he could run off and injure
himself and his uncomfortable feeling the vibrations the music playing underneath his feet. Idiots.
625EC1F9-8E6B-4483-9042-A70E1FFFE451.png

---
Ratso needs to be taken away from the idiotic irresponsible throuple. FRK Marie now intentionally takes Ratso to chase the sheep.WTF? What did Stephanie say in a video less than a month ago?Ratso needs to be on a leash because he does not need to chase the sheep, and it would be dangerous for him to do so. I hate them. They are such a waste of humanity on so many levels. FRK also encourages and allows Ratso to chase Thor and pull out his feathers. She is a tit human being. How many chickens, peahens, and baby chicks has Ratso killed or caused to die under the supervision of the increasingly negligent/reckless throuple?

Serious question here, is Marie’s IQ far below average? She continuously makes one poor decision after another. Is she lazy or unintelligent?I almost felt sorry for you Marie but you are such a stupid, stupid girl, as Mummy would say.You are far too irresponsible to care for Ratso.
Stephanie is complicit in the reckless manner in which they have mistreated and inappropriately cared for Ratso.

Poor Ratso. He will be dead within a year.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Big body dysmorphia here, like Fanny's. No one is telling him (!) how crappy his hair and dyed scalp look.
And we wonder what he does all day.
Right? I find it so hard to believe that no one - Stephanie herself, even! - could look at that and not see it's an old man way to be taking care of yourself and that it doesn't do anyone any favors. I don't know anyone (at least that I know of!) who wears a toupee or wig anymore when they start losing their hair. I did know a guy who used to go to The Hair Club For Men, though - we never spoke of it, but it's like one day he showed up bald and the next he was sporting a full thick head of hair. So odd! I didn't know if I was supposed to acknowledge it and when I asked my husband he just laughed and said "noooooo!!" Back in the day (like the 90's), you'd occasionally see an older man sporting the shoe polish in a can look, but those days are gone. It's just not modern - Philip is a little tit, but he's also a young guy. I can't imagine that a contemporary of his would do themselves up like this.

For whatever reason, I'm just flabbergasted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Fanny had to act out her preplanned, staged “ cutesy” moment where she pretended to be caught with chocolate all over her fingers and chocolate dripping off her mouth.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@ashley-cz1sl
2 minutes ago
12:35 Steph's face of being caught eating the chocolate

Snorts made sure to cover up the top of his head today with his new toupee or hair in a can.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Look at this made up story for the camera. Now they place Ratso on top of the piano while Snorts just happens to be playing and Stephanie “ catches” him playing the piano for Ratso. Ratso is left standing on top of a tall piano where he could run off and injure
himself and his uncomfortable feeling the vibrations the music playing underneath his feet. Idiots.View attachment 2841226
---
Ratso needs to be taken away from the idiotic irresponsible throuple. FRK Marie now intentionally takes Ratso to chase the sheep.WTF? What did Stephanie say in a video less than a month ago?Ratso needs to be on a leash because he does not need to chase the sheep, and it would be dangerous for him to do so. I hate them. They are such a waste of humanity on so many levels. FRK also encourages and allows Ratso to chase Thor and pull out his feathers. She is a tit human being. How many chickens, peahens, and baby chicks has Ratso killed or caused to die under the supervision of the increasingly negligent/reckless throuple?

Serious question here, is Marie’s IQ far below average? She continuously makes one poor decision after another. Is she lazy or unintelligent?I almost felt sorry for you Marie but you are such a stupid, stupid girl, as Mummy would say.You are far too irresponsible to care for Ratso.
Stephanie is complicit in the reckless manner in which they have mistreated and inappropriately cared for Ratso.

Poor Ratso. He will be dead within a year.

I think Marie is stupid. Whether or not she has a developmental problem I can only speculate. But I can tell from watching her that she is dead stupid. I’d rather be anything but stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What Happens If My Dog Chases Sheep?
November 18, 2022 by DR HARUN, DVM
If my dog chases sheep, it is likely that the sheep will be injured or killed. This is because dogs are predators and their natural instinct is to chase and kill prey. When a dog chases sheep, they are putting the sheep in danger of being harmed or killed.
If you’re lucky, your dog will just chase the sheep and not actually hurt them
. However, if your dog does manage to catch a sheep, they can do some serious damage. Sheep are delicate creatures and even a small dog can cause major injuries if they’re not careful.
If your dog does catch a sheep, try to get them to release it as quickly as possible and seek veterinary attention if necessary.

Why Do Dogs Want to Chase Sheep?
There are a few reasons why dogs want to chase sheep. One reason is that they see the sheep as prey. Dogs are natural predators and their instinct is to chase and catch anything that moves.

Another reason is that some dogs are herding dogs and have been bred to herd sheep. They see the sheep as something that needs to be controlled and kept together, so they instinctively want to chase them. Finally, some dogs just think chasing sheep is fun!

A PRAGUE RATTER IS NOT A HERDING DOG. IT HAS A VERY HIGH PREY INSTINCT.

They enjoy the challenge of trying to catch something that is constantly moving and they get a lot of satisfaction from it.

Do Dogs Harm Sheep?
There is a lot of debate on whether or not dogs harm sheep. Some people believe that dogs can be harmful to sheep and other livestock, while others believe that they are harmless. The truth is, it depends on the individual dog and their temperament.

Some dogs may be more likely to chase and attack sheep,
while others may simply ignore them. However, even if a dog does not show any aggression towards sheep, they can still cause problems by barking at them or chasing them around. This can stress the sheep out and cause them to lose weight or even die. JUST LIKE RATSO CHASING, ATTACKING AND KILLING OR CAUSING THE DESTH OF THE ROOSTERS?
1DB1EEF1-2D54-436C-AFBC-94CBC1470ABE.png

Therefore
29BCD10F-CF7E-4DA4-9AA5-B066E6D8824C.jpeg
, it is important to be cautious when bringing dogs into areas where there are sheep present.

Conclusion
If your dog chases sheep, they may be put down. This is because sheep are considered livestock, and dogs that chase them are considered a threat to the flock. If your dog has a history of chasing sheep, you may be required to keep them on a leash or in a fenced area when they’re around sheep. The same applies to cows.

GREAT IDEA HAVING A DOG WITH LEGS PRONE TO BREAKAGE RUN ACROSS AN UNEVEN FIELD. RATSO STEPS IN ONE HOLE AND HE WILL BREAK HIS LEG. IDIOTS.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Well Pa Petherick is bald, Michael's hair is thin and receding... Billy will probably follow suit.
I’ve read, that men follow their mothers father in the hair department. I have three sons and I would say it’s true. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Marie is stupid. Whether or not she has a developmental problem I can only speculate. But I can tell from watching her that she is dead stupid. I’d rather be anything but stupid.
It is quite unfortunate that Marie does not learn from her mistakes, which is indeed, one of the markers of stupidity. I do believe that she has developmental issues which she can't help. She reminds me very much of a daughter of my parents friends who also didn't like being told what to do, did poorly in school, and continued to make the same mistakes over and over again.She also thought very highly of herself and wanted a grand lifestyle with no idea how to get it. Unlike Marie, this daughter had very good parents and made sure she was taken care of with a job she could handle and regular check-ins to keep her on track. She never got a drivers license, never married or had children (thank goodness!) but was able to live independently. Marie's mother hasn't a clue that her daughter needs help. 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why did no one ask in the comments where Andrew was ? Why have they disappeared? Are they ok? Their youtube channel has abruptly stopped and the puffs are not responding to questions. Where is Andrew Fanny? Why did they leave their car with you? We didn't see you driving them to the airport ? Etc
Fortunately there are a few asking why there is no heating.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.