The Chateau Diaries #296 Will the grand salon fall before the mayonnaise jar tower?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my, and probably @JackSpratt ,old stamping ground. Beautiful part of the English countryside. Lovely house. Fanny could never, in a million years, aspire to anything like this.
Their afternoon tea display did not show any slabs of caramel slice or lemon stuck in the tin pies either!
All her life Fanny has played dress up , she has no clue of reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was this possibly a Moschino designer shirt and trousers from the second hand designer boutique? Can you think of any other designer, it doesn’t match Pucci
View attachment 2840306
If she indeed is a Moschino fan, will she show up in Moschino’s Marie Antoinette trousers soon?

View attachment 2840692

The Moschino designers have also shown a fascination with Stephanie’s idol and role model Marie Antoinette, Will she and Snorts seek inspiration for their upcoming nuptials from the 2020 Moschino Marie Antoinette line of clothing?

Will Fanny send a message to her viewers and Patrons that she will spend what she likes, you don’t tell me what to do, and “let them eat cake.” with an engagement dress based upon the design below? Will FRK be forced to replicate this outfit for Fanny in a 6 part cd video extravaganza, baking real cakes in Dump kitchen and duplicating an edible version of the dress below for Stephanie to wear, so Fanny can be seen as thrifty?

View attachment 2840756

Will Fanny choose a dress similar to the one below for her wedding ceremony?

View attachment 2840724
Snorts would likely choose to wear the outfit and wig below for the wedding.

View attachment 2840717

Ruby told me that competitive Mummy is secretly having the dress below made as her mother of the bride ( yet again) dress. Won’t Fanny be surprised! FRK Marie will be forced to attend the nuptials in a second hand stained 100 stars dress gifted to her by Stephanie.
View attachment 2840742
Click the links below to enjoy the 2020 Marie Antoinette collections.Lots of wild creations.

I hate to burst a bubble but I think the psychedelic shirt and pants ensemble was Zara (maybe even h&m or Mango) from a few years ago. I could be wrong though.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know where I've been or what I've been thinking when these pictures of Philip's head are being shown. As @ComtesseRose said, that picture she posted last night had already been posted here, so did I just block it out of my memory? It's the same with this one you're posting....I feel like I've seen it before, but it's like I'm seeing it all over again, for the first time!

What the absolute f*ck is going on with the top of this guy's head?? This is bizarre. It is just lighting and we're seeing where he's sprayed on his hair just so the light won't bounce off of it and ruin Stephanie's filming? It just looks disgusting. I'm positive he wears a beanie on those days he doesn't feel like messing with it. I just bet it takes him a lot of time to do up that head.

Really! These people have money, albeit money they've grifted. Does no one care about him? How do Viv or Simon or the Puy Vidal's, Marie - ANYBODY - even look at him without laughing?
Taking another look at the sides, where an edge is formed, my diagnosis is he's got a long-haired toupee, which isn't quite covering hairloss above the ears and sideburns. Then he pulls it back under the fullness on the top, into pony tail or bun, which creates a side ridge? Or, natural long hair at the sides is pulled back over toupee, creating side ridge.
Big body dysmorphia here, like Fanny's. No one is telling him (!) how crappy his hair and dyed scalp look.
And we wonder what he does all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
On one hand I want to say how much I sympathize with you and would not wish to have them anywhere near me either..........

But :devilish: on the other hand I live in hope and want to ask you to make sure that you always have your phone fully charged when you go out, just in case any random photo opportunity should come your way.......
Funny you should say that...

After seeing am n' nuts post on Monday driving over The Bridge I just, by pure flook, happened to be on the A75 and the motorway that runs from the A75 into the top of Montpellier. I was peering into all the white transit vans that we passed 😬😆 didn't see them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah I think that's what it is too, the beanie is for when his hair tape is lifting up...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lancelot is a clever puppy. I’m pleased to say he gets his revenge on Mummy when she does the weird head thing 😂😂
It IS the most unnatural dog/human interaction I’ve ever witnessed. He wants to crawl away from her towards Marie- his real human. Suck it Philip- even puppies skeeve you.
---
I was thinking along the same lines.... what good is a childs safety gate going to be on just one door and an external door at that, as it didn't fit the internal one. It needs a run or a playpen area where it can still see beyond its confinement but is safely out of harms way.
And, if the head fits through the slot……Idiots…,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
It's been 3 months since Christmas and based on their travel schedule, I fully understand why Fanny & Snorty required their much-needed visit to the Fleuries and felt so refreshed from their mini-break. Poor Leftalot.
  • London
  • Vienna
  • London
  • Venice
  • Paris
  • South Africa
  • Doha
  • Paris
  • London
  • Amsterdam
  • Brussels
  • London
  • Normandy
It's unfuckingbelievable how much they travel! I cant even to manage to pull off a simple trip to Ikea (its like a country in and of itself right?) and it's only 1 hour each way from my house! No idea why, but I'm fixated on getting there, and I know once i get there I'll probably feel overwhelmed and hungry and end up in the food court with a plate of swedish meatballs😀 Good times!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
No. Snorts just needs a buzz cut which is much cooler and to stop being so bleeping vain!...
Also I really want to see just how flat his head is 🤣
Hahaha, our son who is 27 is pretty bald he shaves it off and goes with a beard, he’s Italian & Arab so it’s a real beard not like PJs

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you for this list! I think it would be very interesting if we kept track of all of the crazy, excessive trips this year.❤
The list should have also included New Years in London at the beginning.....it's absolutely crazy!
---
This represents a total of 6 trips away from the shitoo in the 3 months since Boxing Day. They only took Ratso (Leavealot) with them on the first trip to London during Boxing Day-New Year's. No wonder the little dog has bonded with FRK.

🧵Suggestion - London, London, Vienna, London, Venice, Paris, South Africa, Doha, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Normandy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.