The Chateau Diaries #296 Will the grand salon fall before the mayonnaise jar tower?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Philip appears to have a hair piece (oval noticeably different colour) to which Annaleise has added extensions (twisted ends on locks coming from hair piece). Oh dear.
This man/child is not a very nice person but he’s so very young to be losing hair, SJ needs to take him to Turkey, my own nephew went and his hair looks so natural.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fanny’s watch said 10.30. I think Frk was just relaxing . I also get the feeling she does not want to be on camera.
Snorts hair or whatever it is. Bizarre.

Was the street to the antique shop for cars or pedestrians?

There is no way Andrew would have left his car for months on end at the dump. The pugs with short noses will not fly well and would be best off going back to the Uk in a car.
The Porsche was kept immaculately and was always very well polished. Not so now.
I firmly believe that for what ever reason the puffs have gone back to the uk and have not been to France in a while.
They will be letting their French place on air bnb or similar if anyone can recall where it is?
Andrew is behind with paying his taxes in the uk…

Fanny is a liar and has been looking for a way to out the Porsche. If they can use it when Andrew is away , and he has not been about for absolutely ages. why only just now is she showing it being used by them?

Crooks.

Fanny emphasises several times that they are only staying two nights with the Fleuries, she fails to mention there will be nights elsewhere.

Flogging lampshades…really? No wonder the dump is such a mess if deliberation over such a small item takes that long.
Snorts is on a mission to find Chinesey things for the Fuk tat room. I wish whoever came up with that room name would do another room title!,

Unless it was raining IDK why Pee pee is wearing his scarf as a hat.
That was me with the room title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lancelot is a clever puppy. I’m pleased to say he gets his revenge on Mummy when she does the weird head thing 😂😂
Did you notice, when she was hauling him on to her shoulder, she said to PJ, ",He doesn't do this with you, does he?", meaning that she thinks Leavealot likes her better than PJ? Actually, the dog didn't choose to climb up there, she hauled him up. Every single thing she does is designed to prove that she is the best, better than all the rest: the most liked; the richest; the most attractive; the best dressed; the leading You Tuber; the best chatelaine, etc., etc. None of which is actually correct, in fact, it's the exact opposite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Fanny the frequent flyer said it was from Zara. She bought it years ago when with Ollie. Lies possibly.
Great memory… far better than mine. She does keep her clothing for several decades. Remember Pottie having to haul armloads of 20 years + clothing Fanny abandoned at his Amsterdam flat. When I did a search with the photo on one of the sites used to identify clothing, it pulled up Moschino and Pucci designs. There was one Moschino that had some similarities in graphic design but it could very well be a Zara knockoff of Moschino clothing.

Zara has knocked off Moschino designs in the past.

”There's a fun game that people who pay attention to runway fashion like to play -- or, really, can't help playing -- every time they walk into a fast-fashion store, and that's the game of looking at a garment and figuring out what runway collection it was "inspired" by.

I write "inspired" in quotes because, as we've all too often seen, fast-fashion retailers sometimes go a step too far in adapting runway fashions for their stores, veering into straight-up knockoff territory. These knockoffs frequently hit stores as soon as -- if not before -- the original garments do, thanks to their hyper-efficient supply chains: It can take Zara, for example, as little as two weeks to transfer a design from concept phase to store shelf.”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know where I've been or what I've been thinking when these pictures of Philip's head are being shown. As @ComtesseRose said, that picture she posted last night had already been posted here, so did I just block it out of my memory? It's the same with this one you're posting....I feel like I've seen it before, but it's like I'm seeing it all over again, for the first time!

What the absolute f*ck is going on with the top of this guy's head?? This is bizarre. It is just lighting and we're seeing where he's sprayed on his hair just so the light won't bounce off of it and ruin Stephanie's filming? It just looks disgusting. I'm positive he wears a beanie on those days he doesn't feel like messing with it. I just bet it takes him a lot of time to do up that head.

Really! These people have money, albeit money they've grifted. Does no one care about him? How do Viv or Simon or the Puy Vidal's, Marie - ANYBODY - even look at him without laughing?
Anna when seeing Pee pees toupee .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This man/child is not a very nice person but he’s so very young to be losing hair, SJ needs to take him to Turkey, my own nephew went and his hair looks so natural.
No. Snorts just needs a buzz cut which is much cooler and to stop being so bleeping vain!...
Also I really want to see just how flat his head is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Pee pee must buy something, anything, he must get his shopping hit. He chooses this dusty old lamp that is missing the correct fitting. It is quick and cheap vlog content.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
He looked as rough as arseholes in the morning. Still can't stop looking at the coloured in head.

What was with the change of outfit from breakfast to leaving or was it change of timelines.

More tat they don't need, WTF with those terrible lampshades he's not right in the head. Methinks there coud be a trip darrrn sarf (down south), when she was taking about the painting and wanting to be in the south of France. Heading your way @C'est moi 😬😬

The second Brocante shop was a lovely expensive tourist trap one, pretentious arse and the gaudy lampshades again.

Waking Marie up at stupid o'clock I suspect. For the last time put the sodding dog on the floor
Since am n' nut started their "regular" visits to ton-ton and twotonne's new gaff I have been waiting for Despicable fanny to announce a trip to the south to rediscover her childhood haunts. Maybe stay in granny's old house and declare how much she really loves it 🤮 And that she can't remember for the life of her why she stopped visiting. Jesus, the thought of bumping into the gruesome twosome is horrendous. But fortunately, I know who they are but they don't know me!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's been 3 months since Christmas and based on their travel schedule, I fully understand why Fanny & Snorty required their much-needed visit to the Fleuries and felt so refreshed from their mini-break. Poor Leftalot.
  • London
  • Vienna
  • London
  • Venice
  • Paris
  • South Africa
  • Doha
  • Paris
  • London
  • Amsterdam
  • Brussels
  • London
  • Normandy
Thank you for this list! I think it would be very interesting if we kept track of all of the crazy, excessive trips this year.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Was this possibly a Moschino designer shirt and trousers from the second hand designer boutique? Can you think of any other designer, it doesn’t match Pucci
View attachment 2840306
If she indeed is a Moschino fan, will she show up in Moschino’s Marie Antoinette trousers soon?

View attachment 2840692

The Moschino designers have also shown a fascination with Stephanie’s idol and role model Marie Antoinette, Will she and Snorts seek inspiration for their upcoming nuptials from the 2020 Moschino Marie Antoinette line of clothing?

Will Fanny send a message to her viewers and Patrons that she will spend what she likes, you don’t tell me what to do, and “let them eat cake.” with an engagement dress based upon the design below? Will FRK be forced to replicate this outfit for Fanny in a 6 part cd video extravaganza, baking real cakes in Dump kitchen and duplicating an edible version of the dress below for Stephanie to wear, so Fanny can be seen as thrifty?

View attachment 2840756

Will Fanny choose a dress similar to the one below for her wedding ceremony?

View attachment 2840724
Snorts would likely choose to wear the outfit and wig below for the wedding.

View attachment 2840717

Ruby told me that competitive Mummy is secretly having the dress below made as her mother of the bride ( yet again) dress. Won’t Fanny be surprised! FRK Marie will be forced to attend the nuptials in a second hand stained 100 stars dress gifted to her by Stephanie.
View attachment 2840742
Click the links below to enjoy the 2020 Marie Antoinette collections.Lots of wild creations.

That outfit gives off vintage mid century Pucci or Lily Pulitzer vibes. The color scheme is slightly off for either of them though.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I stayed here last week for work my room was only £100 and it was impeccable.A beautiful country house hotel dating back to 1618, with stunning gardens and parkland a long winding drive to approach. Stunning bathroom, gorgeous crisp white bedlinen beautifully clean and nicely decorated. I had a lovely meal some chicken thing with charred corn, two glasses of Pinot Noir and a brandy and coffee £60. England especially Surrey is more pricey than France and this place charges a fraction of what Stephanie does. Truly if by some mishap I happened to be checked in at Fanny's I think I would leave, something I have only done twice in my life.

www.wottonhouse.co.uk
This is my, and probably @JackSpratt ,old stamping ground. Beautiful part of the English countryside. Lovely house. Fanny could never, in a million years, aspire to anything like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Since am n' nut started their "regular" visits to ton-ton and twotonne's new gaff I have been waiting for Despicable fanny to announce a trip to the south to rediscover her childhood haunts. Maybe stay in granny's old house and declare how much she really loves it 🤮 And that she can't remember for the life of her why she stopped visiting. Jesus, the thought of bumping into the gruesome twosome is horrendous. But fortunately, I know who they are but they don't know me!
On one hand I want to say how much I sympathize with you and would not wish to have them anywhere near me either..........

But :devilish: on the other hand I live in hope and want to ask you to make sure that you always have your phone fully charged when you go out, just in case any random photo opportunity should come your way.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Please, if you do see them in the wild, please, please, pretty please point and laugh, loudly!🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.