The Chateau Diaries #296 Will the grand salon fall before the mayonnaise jar tower?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day they are all cut from the same cloth they are all bleeping grifters. Some just have a bit more class and style than others.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So disappointed to see this. I really hoped that they had seen the light and were keeping the Lelande grifters at arms length.

View attachment 2834826
Terrible! I am holding my breath, waiting for this joke of a couple to show up at Selling Up, Buying a Chateau.....I know it's coming and am just bracing myself for it.

On another note, @Jeeves, how are you and your husband doing?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Thanks for asking. We are both feeling very much better, thank you. Hubby is still waiting for his MRI and his neurology appointment. He has been told not to drive which is absolutely killing him but he realises that it is necessary for the time being. Other than that, all well here. Fingers crossed he will get his hospital referral soon. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So disappointed to see this. I really hoped that they had seen the light and were keeping the Lelande grifters at arms length.

View attachment 2834826
God knows Fanny couldn't stay put at her shitoo for more than 10 days without the need to travel somewhere. Snorty must have had more auction buys to pick up & God forbid they stay home and prepare for Easter.

Given all the nonsense lately about a photoshopped pic , I hate to say that this looks photoshopped. Where the heck is Snorty's hand that's wrapped around Fanny coming from? The 4 of them are all out of proportion to each other and the background.

• Heart
God knows Fanny couldn't stay put at her shitoo for more than 10 days without the need to travel somewhere. Snorty must have had more auction buys to pick up & God forbid they stay home and prepare for Easter.

Given all the nonsense lately about a photoshopped pic , I hate to say that this looks photoshopped. Where the heck is Snorty's hand that's wrapped around Fanny coming from? The 4 of them are all out of proportion to each other and the background.
It's definitely a cut and paste job - the four of them didn't take that picture together. Looks like each couple were done separately.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I thought it looked photoshopped too. Def out of proportion 👍🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
When did they have time to visit?

View attachment 2834850
Clash of the Balding Phils.

Gosh, both their head shapes look odd...
But could we talk about PhiPhimodo. I mean the head is odd and square. Then the hair, it looks like Ollie's grey on the side and a bad dye job on top.
Not to mention the center part with the few strands going in opposite directions. It almost looks like PhiPhi braided his hair...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder what 'hostess gifts' Fanny and Snorts brought. I hope Snorty chose a really beauuuutiful brooch for Philip.
A piece of Caramel shortbread, half of a lemon meringue pie and a pair of cheap fairground prize china chickens.

• Haha
  • Heart

On the photo shopping....I’d be surprised if Squirrely boy is that much taller than all???
That really jumped out at me! 😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When did Fanny or Snorts ever go out of their way to mow the lawn or clean up or shop and cook special for guests ?? Maybe they were driving the car under to cover, maybe its the car she bought for Snorts. remember she asked him what kind of car he wanted. And if so they would never let FRK drive it so they got her one of her own. So No Flurries for Easter

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fleuries gave very little air time to Fanny and Snorts SO we know what we will be watching in Fannys Vlog !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.