The Chateau Diaries #296 Will the grand salon fall before the mayonnaise jar tower?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is preparing crepes. Subtitles at 4.31 . . . she says the first crap is never any good.

And no Anna, it wasn't Stephanie who paved the way for other chateau YouTubers, it was the Strawbridges.

10.54 product placement . . . their candle front and centre on the kitchen bench while arranging flowers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was poised to hit the unsubscribe button on Philipp (with 2p's) and his lovely wife's channel for hosting such nonsense.
But I'm glad I viewed it before taking such an action.
It seems the "show" was a literal FU to the granny pension stealer and her balding baby man-child.
They gave them 2 seconds of screen time (even documenting the late, super late entrance)

Then the Flurries completed the food, the lawn, the flowers...all perfectly without hired help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
At the end of the day they are all cut from the same cloth they are all bleeping grifters. Some just have a bit more class and style than others.
Totally agree. As soon as I see that somebody on Youtube has gone down the grifting route I unsubscribe and move on elsewhere. There are plenty of interesting vloggers out there now, and a lot of them believe (as I do too) that good quality vlogs will, with time, patience and hard work, bring in the subscribers and so bring in an income for them through 'likes' and 'subscribes', and comments to spread the word.

A bit off topic but sort of relevant. I was really angry to see something recently posted by one of our VIPs @M&MsMom on Nicki Positano's thread. I hope they don't mind me sharing it here :):

It was a copy of a message posted on Patreon by Nicki Storey addressed to all her new 'non-paying' members. She seemed surprised that Patreon had changed their rules so that non-payers could join in (even though it would boost her numbers of members and make her seem more popular - good free PR). She seemed annoyed that they could be patrons of hers and yet not pay any money. Her attitude is IMO appalling, and just shows how up-herself she has become.

Here is the message that Nicki had for her new patrons:

positanofreememembers1.png

positanofreemembers2.png

In other words: 'you are not getting anything for free from me - you will be ignored unless you send me money' !!

What a nasty piece of work she is. I used to think her a cut above the Fannys of this world: a grifter but with a bit more of a heart. But seeing this message has put her right down to the bottom of the pile for me, competing for the lowest place with Ms Jarvis.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Totally agree. As soon as I see that somebody on Youtube has gone down the grifting route I unsubscribe and move on elsewhere. There are plenty of interesting vloggers out there now, and a lot of them believe (as I do too) that good quality vlogs will, with time, patience and hard work, bring in the subscribers and so bring in an income for them through 'likes' and 'subscribes', and comments to spread the word.

A bit off topic but sort of relevant. I was really angry to see something recently posted by one of our VIPs @M&MsMom on Nicki Positano's thread. I hope they don't mind me sharing it here :):

It was a copy of a message posted on Patreon by Nicki Storey addressed to all her new 'non-paying' members. She seemed surprised that Patreon had changed their rules so that non-payers could join in (even though it would boost her numbers of members and make her seem more popular - good free PR). She seemed annoyed that they could be patrons of hers and yet not pay any money. Her attitude is IMO appalling, and just shows how up-herself she has become.

View attachment 2835105
View attachment 2835106

In other words: you are not getting anything for free from me - you will be ignored unless you send me money.

What a nasty piece of work she is. I used to think her a cut above the Fannys of this world: a grifter but with a bit more of a heart. But seeing this message has put her right down to the bottom of the pile for me, competing for the lowest place with Ms Jarvis.
WOW. I used to like her until she showed her true colours as a nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Look at
So disappointed to see this. I really hoped that they had seen the light and were keeping the Lelande grifters at arms length.

View attachment 2834826
Lordy, look at that misshapen head! What is wrong with that thing??? And his smug damned gloating smile. Lets all collectively slap PeePee!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2835105
View attachment 2835106
In other words: 'you are not getting anything for free from me - you will be ignored unless you send me money' !!

My pleasure! People over there don't seem to know much of what happens numbers-wise. We are really fortunate to have a lot of voices here who do know the ins and outs of YouTube, Patreon, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
duck me. Nasty Natti and AnneMarie are off on yet another jolly boys outing. He has done nothing but set up a new workshop and rearrange a few light fittings for the last 12 months. Good work if you can get it. The whole lot of them are beyond taking the piss now in how little they do.
Yes…and somehow Amaury and Nasty Natti were able to afford to buy a house away from the LaLande dump. Good work…very little to do…and must get paid fairly well, too. 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anna is preparing crepes. Subtitles at 4.31 . . . she says the first crap is never any good.

And no Anna, it wasn't Stephanie who paved the way for other chateau YouTubers, it was the Strawbridges.

10.54 product placement . . . their candle front and centre on the kitchen bench while arranging flowers.

Someone mentioned that in the comments.

@dorsetdolly1549

10 minutes ago
Although not utubers the strawbridges brought chateau ownership to the British public and paid for all their renovations through tv programmes and weddings

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder what 'hostess gifts' Fanny and Snorts brought. I hope Snorty chose a really beauuuutiful brooch for Philip.
Snorts had a box of goodies…..possibly some lindt rabbits.Poor reflection photo apologies.
It was obvious the twits were away ,that old patron vlog with some crocus still out. No Ratso.
---
Phil and Step arrived in a Porsche
Exactly and what have I been saying… I took the headlight shot.
They have been driving this for months it is all another lie.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Snorts had a box of goodies…..possibly some lindt rabbits.Poor reflection photo apologies.
It was obvious the twits were away ,that old patron vlog with some crocus still out. No Ratso.
---

Exactly and what have I been saying… I took the headlight shot.
They have been driving this for months it is all another lie.
And they went to so much trouble bringing their gifts . . . in a polystyrene foam box.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
---
No, I doubt they were Lindt rabbits........Fanny wouldn't let anyone else have any of those, she keeps them all for herself :ROFLMAO:
Remember this? A Blast from the Past found in my Easter photo stash:

lindt rabbits.png

Going to bed now. Have a good week everyone xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Anna ..... We have so much to learn from you (regarding being hosts) ...... No flurries, no you don't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.