The Chateau Diaries #294 Stephanie Jarvis looks like her farmhouse - a patched-up crumbling facade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New antique mirror at the dump revealed in today’s video. How many other pricey, antiques or auction bars are going to be slowly revealed over the next few weeks? Can anyone figure out what option or place this antique mirror Was purchased from? They waste so much money because they never ever measure anything properly. How many more dozens of expensive option Mars in anntiiques are going to slowly make an appearance in the upcoming videos? The storage room in London must be full.

Look at all the crap Snorts has purchased and thrown all over the mantle. They both have serious shopping and hoarding addictions, as well as very bad taste.

AEA22C4F-4987-4A7B-AC0D-138F81E2F7A5.png

first time tonight I don't think I've
1:54
shown anyone your mirror have you not no
1:57
there was a bit of an issue with this
1:59
mirror we bought it for the library the
2:01
future library because there's this
2:02
beautiful orb and a quill and a sort of
2:05
compass thing it's really beautiful so
2:07
perfect for the library it was a bit
2:09
small but then yes we tried it we we
2:11
looked at it there it just felt a little
2:13
bit small because the Mirror part itself
2:15
is so narrow so we thought we'd just
2:17
prop it here temporarily and then the
2:19
minute we saw it in place we realized oh
2:21
it was made for this
2:23
room the color the size everything about
2:26
it yes so that's a big success actually
2:29
though not for the room we thought all
2:31
right

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I saw this old music clip from the 90s and realised that, with the multi-coloured knitwear, Gangsta's Paradise must have been an influence on Stephanie:

1710774744572.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
New antique mirror at the dump revealed in today’s video. How many other pricey, antiques or auction bars are going to be slowly revealed over the next few weeks? Can anyone figure out what option or place this antique mirror Was purchased from? They waste so much money because they never ever measure anything properly. How many more dozens of expensive option Mars in anntiiques are going to slowly make an appearance in the upcoming videos? The storage room in London must be full.

Look at all the crap Snorts has purchased and thrown all over the mantle. They both have serious shopping and hoarding addictions, as well as very bad taste.

View attachment 2822563.

it was made for this
right
Gracie, the mirror was shown before, just not in the Gay Fiancé’s bedroom.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Click to see another auction buy by Snorts. A rug.

9:11
yeah I changed the rug for the new one
9:14
oh my goodness suddenly it is green
9:16
again right it was so strange it was my
9:18
parents rug that they had bought when I
9:20
was about 13 which was in this room and
9:23
it had got completely faded and look
9:25
sort of dirty beige and then philli
9:28
found this one ad option which is
9:30
exactly the same but in the original
9:32
color it's it's almost the same it's
9:35
tiny bit different yours had yellow in
9:36
it which was very nice oh yeah that was
9:38
yellow but this one does not but at
9:40
least still it's a lot better and um

Stephanie has purchased so much crap that she forgot about buying the Bauer auction bedside tables and tablecloths.
Watch 15 seconds.

9:49
looks great oh I forgot that we bought
9:53
the little tablecloths
yes as the
9:55
bedside tables they were the bside
9:56
tables in in the bower the only thing
9:58
lovely said I think I might need to find
10:00
a little white table underneath just

10:01
underneath yes it's a bit short yeah no
10:04

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The fabric is coming off by itself…why does every mirror and picture snorts arranges just sit in the radiator or mantle. So dangerous.
We did not see any curtains in Bon mamas room so no one was sleeping in there either.
How many bedrooms were actually used and why in earth was it even necessary to move the Bauer bed? Vlog content required?
The dress up dinners and dancing are a thing if the last. Now a few dregs in jeans. Who would bother to travel to see Snorts flitting about and being filmed by Fanny.
The tension between Snort’s and Fanny is escalating.

Amoury lost the white in his eyes with this roll.
That's Snorts room right? He won't let anyone sleep on his bed, he needs it.
---
Sadly, the gay men - Stewie, Patsy and The Gay Fiancé (& maybe Simon & Shrek at times) have no fashion sense whatsoever. Ironically, the lesbians were the best dressed there.
But I bet they don't smell like an Allied Vanlines employee after a long day...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Click to watch tattle forum devotee Stephanie snarkily remark that she and Marie can just lounge on the day bed … lolling around doing nothing all day like true Chatelaines. I don’t think Marie liked being included in the description “ lolling around all day.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Philip is one of the most unfortunate looking people I have ever seen. He is a cross between a sweaty pig and a rat. Nasty beady eyes, receding chin, flared hairy nostrils, receding pubic hair line, flat head, liver lips and he looks like he has mange.
Apart from a cross between a sweaty pig and a rat. Nasty beady eyes, receding chin, flared hairy nostrils, receding pubic hair line, flat head, liver lips and he looks like he has mange... what's wrong with him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Watch 15 seconds to see passive aggressive Stephanie snark about her darling “ fiance” Phillip struggling with the meal and then encouraging Marie to add more coconut ( which Snorts is, of course, allergic to coconut).

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Stephanie upset because the Bauer bed doesn‘t fit properly into her chosen bedroom. The 2 idiots never measure anything. This is called a first world problem, Fanny, getting upset because a grifted bed doesn’t fit into a bedroom filled with grifted items, in her 50% gifted farmhouse, outfitted by a a grifted gay fiancé, while waiting for dinner prepared by a former volunteer, in order to host and sell no longer wanted grifted items to fellow transactional chateau youtubers, for content to earn you money.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2822563.

it was made for this
right
Don't forget the new sofa in the music/dining room and the new fugly carpet in Mon Mamon to go with the fugly 1980s peach bedding 🤢🤢🤢. How much must they have cost with transport costs to France on top. Disgusting, greedy, compulsive buying idiots

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Click to see another auction buy by Snorts. A rug.

9:11
yeah I changed the rug for the new one
9:14
oh my goodness suddenly it is green
9:16
again right it was so strange it was my
9:18
parents rug that they had bought when I
9:20
was about 13 which was in this room and
9:23
it had got completely faded and look
9:25
sort of dirty beige and then philli
9:28
found this one ad option which is
9:30
exactly the same but in the original
9:32
color it's it's almost the same it's
9:35
tiny bit different yours had yellow in
9:36
it which was very nice oh yeah that was
9:38
yellow but this one does not but at
9:40
least still it's a lot better and um

Stephanie has purchased so much crap that she forgot about buying the Bauer auction bedside tables and tablecloths.
Watch 15 seconds.

9:49
looks great oh I forgot that we bought
9:53
the little tablecloths
yes as the
9:55
bedside tables they were the bside
9:56
tables in in the bower the only thing
9:58
lovely said I think I might need to find
10:00
a little white table underneath just

10:01
underneath yes it's a bit short yeah no
10:04
So that rug from when she was13 has been around 37 years. Probably never cleaned it must have stunk. But they would not notice as they don't bathe much and stink as well

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Watch 15 seconds to see passive aggressive Stephanie snark about her darling “ fiance” Phillip struggling with the meal and then encouraging Marie to add more coconut ( which Snorts is, of course, allergic to coconut).

---
"do your own sorbet Philip whilst I do everything else.."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Click and watch 15 second of Stephanie sulkily complaining nonstop about having to make a Bundt cake for guests.

---
Watch 20 seconds and look at the expression on Phillip’s face and him rolling his eyes as he accuses Stephanie of not listening to him. They are truly a match made in heaven……….or hell. Trouble in paradise? Stephanie isn’t wearing either of her engagement rings. what’s up? she doesn’t talk about her engagement to any of the guests and none of them congratulate either her or Phillip on their upcoming nuptials. There isn’t even a toast to them at dinner.

---
Ratso pee on the floor in front of Stephanie and she doesn’t even notice. They are such a dirty group of people.

AEF42FBF-2E9A-423C-A52B-9B4CEA0E6166.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

View attachment 2822563.

it was made for this
right
Again look at the shite art flanking the fireplace. That mirror doesn't look great in an attic room. Again their aesthetic is off

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I just received a new “old” mirror. It’s 2’x4’, a bit distressed, super cool & I love it. I had to wait two months for delivery. I wish I got the SJ $50 deal, unfortunately regular price (-15% off) for this tartlet.

• Heart
Ryan's vlog popped up in the weekend - he's got a bit of a cheek - doing the ol' montage of work we've done so far, when all he's done is demolish.
That's like writing an autobiography when you're a teenager.
Why is it so hard to watch people who can't stick at anything?
I never watch montages of work that I've already watched before. It's lazy vlogging

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.