Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
oh my goodness @ComtesseRose is that a robe? I thought all this time it was a dress, like a cleaning lady dress. Couldn’t differentiate the design… ok, missed that.

By the way dear, I hope you can hold your eyes open tonight because this thread is going to keep you awake as it’s soon reaching the 1K comments mark… I am sorry for that as its already 23:23 here in Oslo and the same there in København.
Yep, we're in the same time zone.
I always thought, that robe reminded me of Gertrud Sand from The Julekalender, LOL. I can't unsee it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

vitanova

VIP Member
If this is Fanny's idea of settling, she'd have done better marrying Marie... at least they laugh together. Would have to carry her own suitcases though.
marie has short fuse. she would would put a pillow over filthy chatelaine's on honey moon

• Haha
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
The gruesome twosome are already bickering about wedding cake toppers.
Phillip is considering these wedding cake toppers. Which is your favorite?

1707922471405.png
1707922504532.png
1707923500290.png
1707922673986.png
1707922815435.png

Fanny’s choices for cake topper are below
1707923031540.png
1707923142400.png
1707923300079.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
I actually find Scotsman quite interesting. Don't get me wrong, I don't like him and he would drive me crazy in person. He appears to have health issues - other than the cancer. To me, he looks like someone who may have suffered from malnutrition invitro and/or as a kid; stunted growth, he's not just short. He doesn't appear to have ever married or had kids and he seems to lead quite a solitary life. He seems to be very beholden to IJ and SJ - like they rescued him somehow.
My recollection is he had a Filipino girlfriend for a while and used to holiday there.
---
Fanny the whore of labels .
Sebastian has chosen this ring from Cartier.
Snorts - a nail in Fanny’s coffin.
---
Oh look! Nati's engagement ring! It's actually has stones it! Imagine that!

View attachment 2757654
They look happy and in love and are showing affection,and also the lights are on!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fennelbug

VIP Member
This one is the finest one you could ever produce. Extraordinary. Bravo.
---
Phillip has been mentioning marriage to Steph for a long time because he is immature, a bit like when you get your first boyfriend in your teens and start picturing the wedding after two weeks, he is clearly after her lifestyle, she must know it on some level. He is still incredibly young and rather than admit that to herself, she matches his youthful delusions. I mean, she is over a decade older than I am and incredibly immature, to the point of it being painful. They will either get married and the realty will dawn on her or she will become a Miss Havisham.
20 years older

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
  • Haha

Freesia54

VIP Member
She would be a fool to marry him. He is after her chateau. I cannot believe she is that naive.
Yes.. definitely wants to marry the lifestyle but unfortunately SJ has to be part of the deal... if they do actually get to a wedding situation, I hope she has the sense to do a pre nup.
---
OMG engaged are you serious????? He gave her his Great grandmothers ring that has no stone in it..... I have never seen anything so stupid... And then that other ugly cocktail ring. Wonder if she will have a prenup????I am speechless that she would even think to marry him
She'd be an idiot not to have a pre nup... I wonder who would get custody of Lancelot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Snorts will take the new salad servers back to the dump and he and Stephanie we use them to pick up Ratso turds in their bedrooms.
Nobody asked but I mentioned your post to Ruby. He prays this is true, although he thinks it unlikely that either Fanny or Phiphi will pick up the turds. It is usually the cleaners. BUT, if they do, he is going to try and pass off his own turds as Ratso's so that a) they will have to pick up his shit b) they will be picking up double the amount of shit c) they will be worrying about the state of Ratso's bowels.

• Haha

C'est moi

VIP Member
Morning All from an extremely wet & windy spot in Dorset.
The engagement ring continues to haunt me. I dreamt Fanny bought a huge emerald for that bloody great ring from what appeared to be the famous alleyway in Brighton. Then on opening up Tattle I find this bloody ad staring at me.
Anyone else seeing this or am I become psychotic 😱🙄😂👻💍💍💍💍💍💍
You think that's weird... France 2 News at 20h00 tonight had a piece on synthetic diamonds from China! Apparently they're virtually "perfect". Despicable fanny's stone hunting is getting everywhere.

• Haha

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
According to all her ex's Katie Price is like that.
---

A Cameo. Chateau Love will gift one.
They do say that it's the quiet ones you need to look out for............
But then, they also say women like quiet men because they think they are listening (when they aren't really).

• Haha

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
I know PhiPhi is simply swamped with all the seating charts and reception choices he has to make for the big day. To help ease the load I’ve narrowed down the choice of ideas to finish off Fanny’s ring. First we have a shard of glass from one of PhiPhi’s precious colored wine glasses that he broke in a fit of pique after catching Fanny in flagrante delicto with Potty. Hell, it might even make Fanny’s giant man hands look petite! I think it sets just the right tone to begin their fiscal, oops, fruitful journey together. Second though, and I think this choice is the cat’s pyjamas. The perfect finish to that piece of shit embarrassment from PhiPhi’s grandmother!

View attachment 2757148

View attachment 2757149
If she goes for any of those, it will be the most sophisticated ring she has worn so far.
---
OMG This is just priceless.

• Haha

Rory

VIP Member
Is the lace in the suitcase that revolting cat in a crown dress - very beige which is not Stephanie’s colour?

• Haha