Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well apart from his porcelain he has literally nothing to offer her... he can't provide for her financially, he can't provide any form of maintenance for the property, most men have some DIY skills, he has zilch. He really brings nothing to the table other than crockery and cutlery. I wonder what her father would make of it all... he probably had high hopes of his Princess marrying a man of substance, one with his own wealth and career and good standing in the ranks of the elite and she gets engaged to the hired help who did very little even then.
He damned sure isn’t any Oliver Mellors! Though he probably sees himself as Lady Chatterly.🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Didn't she pack some lace in her suitcase? Perhaps it's for a veil. They could get married in SA to avoid Percy having to fly. If, that is, she has any intention at all, to marry that idiotic sloth.
That cream lace was weird, it had black ties sewn on it, looked more like a fancy dress get-up...

• Haha

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
To honor the upcoming prenuptials, defiling of the marriage bed, and the skanktity of matrimony, I dedicate this song.

• Haha

Freesia54

VIP Member
Ohhh I have to go back and watch it again.. I thought he meant HE was practically family... That was a most awkward few seconds...
You may be right... I couldn't go back to watch it again... but that would be fun if Sebastian became part of the family.. nudge nudge wink wink 😂

• Haha

Freesia54

VIP Member
That's interesting. I can't see her living on her own in that place as she ages. He is incapable of defending her from any harm but he enables her spending and likes the hedonistic way of life as much as she does. We have heard it said that shd can't travel on her own and the chaos she creates wherever she goes anywhere proves that. At least, he would attempt not to lose tickets or be as late and chaotic as she is so she will see all that as being positive. He is her support animal and maybe that's all she wants: someone she can control to a certain extent and whom she can hold equally responsible if things go wrong. Also, Clara said she dislikes sex, so in that respect, he's perfect for her. She can get away with anything with him by her side, however unlovable and useless he may be.
I thought Clara said she could be heard squealing through the bedroom walls...maybe on the occasions when she did fancy a tickle.

• Haha
  • Sick

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Just jumping in here from page 40. Sorry this has probably already been said but really Mummy you think you'll still be here in 50 years???? Hell Fanny probably won't be either. only one that has a good chance is Snorts.

Ok bye back to page 40 for me, hope to catch up soon!! View attachment 2757912View attachment 2757914

Time stamped to start at Mummy's ""Speech""
They were whipping cream to put on that cream cake?

• Haha
  • Sick

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
I doubt any of you are aware of the youtuber/narc Kylie Flavell but she had a full expensive wedding in her fiancé's chapel but it was all just for content and not an actual legal marriage. Maybe Fanny can follow her lead
She wants to be the first one in that chapel for sure.

• Heart

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
oh perhaps thats why at the very end the scotish pesty gnome mentioned a so called tradition where scots paid the new brother in law. F$F pipes in trying to make a joke about 5 ,000 or a camel .Then camera pans on percys pissed looks as thrush ask instead for 5 ,000 rand ....

• Haha