Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C'est moi

VIP Member
Stephanie was telling a bold face lie in the video when she claimed that she purchased the current season designer jumpsuit at a secondhand shop And Philip was the one who spotted the jumpsuit? Such nonstop lies. Did you notice that gamey hipped Fanny was bouncing around wearing 4 inch stilettos with her jumpsuit? Another lie from Fanny.
And it just happened to fit par-fectly! I don't think so fanny. We see you, your sycophantic fans may not, but tattlers see through all your lies. You are DESPICABLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
I've already bought my hat for the big day and have already started on the Champers.

View attachment 2756481View attachment 2756484View attachment 2756487

I wonder who will be the first to have a total sense on humour failure and either walk or punch him, once ole Snorty Slacksphincter starts giving his orders.

This is going to be hilarious.
---

I think they should be made into a glossy hardback and sent to them as a wedding gift. I wan't to see one from all the Chateauverse members, I've laughed and laughed at these.
We should get together and send an appropriate wedding gift. Any ideas?

• Haha
  • Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
I watched a day time Chateau programme today. It featured a couple who Fanny visited whilst wearing an inappropriate see through short striped dress and looked terrible. Beautiful chateau, they were doing the biggest wedding they had yet undertaken. It was fabulous. The venue, the accommodation, the facilities, the furnishings, the table settings, just everything had been thought of - including even, hats for gentlemen guests to protect them from the sun. The food looked absolutely mouth watering. The champagne flowed. In short, it was everything that Fanny's offerings in the Mummy's wedding / Patron days / guest meals are not. I will eat my hat and Ruby says he will eat his own shit if she pulls of anything with one quarter the sophistication of that. Of course that is not to say that she won't throw money at it - it will just look like she hasn't.
It would have been Sara and George at Chateau de Brives.... Marie recently went there to do a flower arrangement workshop but from her Instagram page it looked like she only had one customer... They are currently still on C4 Chateau DIY..
---
Quote : Mummy 🦇 Speech on Engagement with a margarita glass in hand with Champagne ----

" Lets Hope that in 15 years time we can still witness their Happiness"

I am not holding my breath.
I thought that was a really odd thing to say...why put a stamp line on it... why not just say Wishing them a future of happines? Does she think SJ won't make it pas 65 ish? Also knowing there are powercuts why would you take a piece of beef which usually requires a long cooking time with only 45 minutes to spare.. I did laugh though when Potty said he bought the wraps thinking they were packs of 2 and turns out there was a thousand in them... numpty 😂
---
Ouch 🤕 ohhh daddyyyyyyyView attachment 2758345

But I applaud 👏 you
A bientout

Not ingoring anyone - I tried to keep reading and am popping in to get threw this thread 🧵

thank you 🙏 family life almost sorted still remote working hence time difference !!!!!!!!

thank you all for your kindness to my virbage 🥳😎🤓

but the sight of her in business class was the last strip of wax ……I had to pull it off !!!!

estimate of her grifting around 5.6 million
And she’s so high on her own shite IMHO

I simply cannot wait for that walking dildo to pull the entire farmhouse out from under her

1 table setting at a time …
he’s doing the lords /grannys work

thankfully It will all end in tears 😭

**************************** forgot how to add tag 🤓
truthfully ( spoiler alert ‼)

I can see him shagging her grave
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

[IMG alt="Sparrowsfart"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/294/294118.jpg?1707865548[/IMG]
Sparrowsfart
VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:47 AM

PS I have just been and done my homework (watched Saltburn).
And yes I think that is how this made for youtube soap opera may end.

View attachment 2758343 Haha Quote
Repor
I've not seen it but peope have mentioned it a few times on here.. Do I need to watch Saltburn?
---
Did you notice Stephanie was swaying side to side while she was standing in the kitchen getting ready to make her big engagement announcement while looking directly at Baghead who was holding the camera? The swaying of the body from side to side is often a sign of nerves. Fanny and Snorts were doing a big “F**k you “ to Baghead ( who detests Snorts) by celebrating Baghead’s birthday at the same time as the “ engagement” of the gruesome twosome. Was Stephanie nervous about revealing her engagement to Snorts in front of her best friend and retirement partner Baghead? Notice Nik said nothing about the “ announcement” and his wife Marie and Antoine had to be the welcoming committee.

Stoneless Stephanie make sure to put her empty engagement ring on her finger and do a close-up in the video. Such a shameless grifter.

Did the 3 owners of the dump actually meet in Africa at this time because in February of last year, didn’t Baghead go to the dump to meet with Stephanie during her “thinking“month and to deal with taxes? The three dump owners and their parents would be present to discuss the death at the dump, taxes, upcoming scams, that Stephanie will try to put into action this year, renovations on the dump, etc.

interesting that the favorite show of the gruesome twosome is lupin on netflix, which is about a gentleman thief. Do they watch it for inspiration?

Snorts talks even more now. Gross.
---

Snorts will take the new salad servers back to the dump and he and Stephanie we use them to pick up Ratso turds in their bedrooms.
When she announced it was not only Bagheads birthday celebration but her engagement party also, I didn't quite catch what Marie said to her... something about priority? I thought she meant that the birthday was equally as important and the engagement didn't take priority... I may have it wrong.

Last edited:

Pyke

VIP Member
My contact at Sky TV has suggested this be a PPV (pay per view) Event on Sky Box Office on a Saturday when Ad Revenues are at their peek. There is even a possibility of Eddie Hern and Frank Warren being invited to be Altar Boys. If Fanny and Snorts wished His Excellency Turki A-Sheikh will host the after party and honeymoon in Saudi Arabia

• Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Olive looks so bad in the thumnail for the coming vlog.... That dye job is so bad... Worse than in the Death in Venice, the Visconti film. Well i hope hope he is fine dispite loosing F4F to Phiphi.
Just go grey you stupid prat. Maybe the ADHD means he hasn't the patience to re do his roots.

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
If Philip was going to take his shirt off to swim in the ocean, this was his episode and he missed his chance. Philip could have looked normal and not as bad as he would have on his own in comparison to Gerry going almost commando and super disgusting on his adult swim adventure. Stephanie is a dick for showing Gerry like this.
View attachment 2755803
View attachment 2755804
View attachment 2755805
View attachment 2755806
View attachment 2755807
Besides the gross semi-nakedness, Gerry actually looked better than I’ve ever seen him… from the neck up.

*I don’t like Gerry… or Philip… or SJ🤷‍♀️
Oh, poor Gerry! Almost a nightmare on Crack Street moment, if you get my drift.......
**P.S. I don't like Gerry, either!

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Imagine you wait till you're 50 and he is the best you can do. This song would make a perfect back drop to some pf Phi Phi's finest moments

• Haha