Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I'm rather hoping that, if they have dancing at the reception, it will be the Charleston, with Fanny whipping off her meringue dress, and revealing a short miniskirt and with tassels on her exposed nipples. Snorty will be in his skin tight trousers doing all the Charleston moves. It will be worth watching. Maybe they will hold the party in the chapel for old times sake. Perhaps Potty's burlesque friends will also provide some entertainment. All the stars will be shining down on them, and the statues will come to life for the joyous occasion. Do you think Billy might be able to find them an organ to install in the chapel?
I have no doubt Billy could find them an organ... free even. Only none at LieLande have the work ethic to install it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Pyke

VIP Member
Stephanie was telling a bold face lie in the video when she claimed that she purchased the current season designer jumpsuit at a secondhand shop And Philip was the one who spotted the jumpsuit? Such nonstop lies. Did you notice that gamey hipped Fanny was bouncing around wearing 4 inch stilettos with her jumpsuit? Another lie from Fanny.
I don't think jumpsuit is current season, that part same pattern one I posted has been on VC since 2021, don't know when / year she actually filmed
in Portugal with Ollie ?

JackSpratt

VIP Member
OK ...... if Snorts has a Stag Night .......who will be there with him??? Everyone dislikes him so !

Plus....... where will they go--- to a Strip Club or a Drag Show ???? :unsure:
Vogue, vogue, vogue

1707834282463.png
1707834324990.png
1707834341029.png

Never in a month of Sundays would it be this

1707834409104.png
1707834427989.png
1707834448517.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Just think about it, he gave her a ring with no stone, he had all that time to get a stone put in it before he proposed and he didn’t. Me thinks Stephanie is going to have to buy her own diamond.
In Amsterdam or do they sell in doha. Its going to have to be sizeable to fit the space in that ring.

Fennelbug

VIP Member
That preacher who gave him the ghastly transparent jacket will be very sad at the news, not to mention that fellow from the live chats who fancied Snorty and constantly made dubious remarks about him. Wonder what Michael T will send them as an engagement, and later, a wedding, gift. Brenda's probably buying a new hat today.
Well, someone’s got to buy Stephanie a rock

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
He won't find any diamonds in her room..
It’s funny…no locks on the doors at the farmhouse, and Fanny is so paranoid she has Nutty take photos and check guest rooms to make sure there’s no theft. But it’s not strangers who are the thieves…she’s letting Billy Petherick into the house! Better keep an eye on him at the wedding.

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
Thor has just dropped a feather and let me know that whilst he has been swishing his tail feathers he overheard that Frk has agreed that for a free car she will be a surrogate and carry the future offspring of Snorts!
Gerry has agreed to be the child’s nanny as he has form being the pram pusher to Fanny.

Potential baby names on a card please.
Regan.
Adrian.

• Haha

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
Snap. You got there before me.
---

More than mere mortals can afford. But... they did make savings by buying a picnic lunch in the superette and taking it back to the hotel. And by decanting wine into empty plastic water bottles. All hail thrifty fanny. Oh no, not so thrifty! A potential $11,000 on 2 return flights to south Africa and around 700$ on the 1st new outfit we've seen in south Africa.

even if the family of Fanny were able to share a points card between the 🦇 to half the cost you still got to pay taxes on that ticket so left generously or conservatley estamiate it at 8 ,000 that still a heck of a lot with out all the new outfits and on the spot splurges' thrush buys.

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Can someone please explain the reference in this thread title to Billy being a tealeaf? What does that mean????

• Haha