The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is good news for Fanny that the big fat gypsy wedding was filmed by channel 4.
Fanny and Snorts already have form with their relationship outing.

Channel 4 will have all the contacts Fanny will need to have the dress of her dreams , I am sure someone can knit a matching beanie with unicorns and rainbows on.
Trash trash trash. Fanny has fallen back onto the pile of rocks from whence she came.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Well ride me sideways, Fanny is betrothed. I recall the old saying "He has made a decent woman of her", well good luck with that you shitfaced sponger. Fannys ring was underwhelming, but, I'm sure I'm not the first one to say that. (think about it) x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am still digesting the news that the two Princesses are engaged. Pubes is so pretentious making out the empty cracker ring from his Great Great Grandmother like it is part of some spectacular lineage talk about ideas of grandeur. I am struggling to think anyone would make up a relationship just for the cameras-but nothing would surprise me and we will never really know. I do believe young Snort's loves the Chateau, lifestyle acting the big I am far more than he loves Stephanie. I don't know what her reasoning is-could the daft mare actually love this contemptible creature? It seems strange that she would accept any proposal why? I do believe Michael Potts is the one she truly loves and clearly he never asked. When YouTube dies a death will Baghead, Potts, Stargazer, Oli etc be prepared to come to the rescue of Fanny and her liver lipped lover? I doubt it. Theirs is a weird relationship for sure and I can't quite get a handle on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm flabbergasted at the news and also appalled at the insensitive timing following the Nutty's own announcement.
Like all of you I think there definitely is an element of diversionary and grifting con to it, but part of me wonders if also they really are soulmates.

Both seem to have had fairly lonely childhoods surrounded by old people, both enjoy dressing up and play-acting, both love shopping, both love old china and curtains, both are hoarders and clutterers, both are lazy, both are practically inept, both are unsophisticated etc etc. Neither have had decent jobs or career, and neither seems to have any ambition for the future.
Basically, Fanny and Snorts have got so much in common, even with regard to travelling. Fanny likes to get away but she revisits the same places each year and isn't what I would call a real traveller. Didn't she say one of the reasons she and Potts split up was because he liked to jet off and explore a new place every weekend, but she didn't, and would lie around in the hotel bed whilst he went out and about.
Phi-phi & Fanny, Fred & Rosemary, yes there's a certain symmetry about that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Snorts has shown that his grandmother was so poor she had to sell the coin that would have been in that ‘ stone less’ring. There was never a stone in that ring , it would have been a Dutch coin. really rather sad.
Possibly one like this as the mount Fanny was wearing was almost identical.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wasn’t Fanny already married and divorced before Snorts was even born?

Congrats to the happy couple! A trip down memory lane…it seems like only yesterday PhiPhi arrived at the farmhouse and screwed Michael Petherick….

IMG_5059.jpeg

IMG_4888.jpeg

IMG_5099.jpeg

IMG_5102.jpeg

IMG_5100.jpeg

IMG_4880.jpeg

IMG_5335.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
OK Tarts and Hell Hounds......... who is going to give Fanny a Bridal Shower???? :eek:

Not too energic as she has a bad hip !

Maybe the toilet roll game??? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wasn’t Fanny already married and divorced before Snorts was even born?

Congrats to the happy couple! A trip down memory lane…it seems like only yesterday PhiPhi arrived at the farmhouse and screwed Michael Petherick….

View attachment 2753793

View attachment 2753785

View attachment 2753794

View attachment 2753787

View attachment 2753788

View attachment 2753789

View attachment 2753790
When you see this it it so repellent it is hard to believe anyone could fancy the snivelling little twit let alone love him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a brave boy, tiptoeing into the sea and wearing a shirt. Philip is such a drip. He oozes weediness. You can see he absolutely loathes everything to do with the beach. The sun, the sea and the sand are an anathema to the delicate,indoor-dwelling individual.

The “heirloom” ring with no stone has me stumped. I’ve never heard anything as odd, and implausible, as a gemless ring being given to a young man on his 21st birthday.

Memo to the prancing twerp: your position at Lalande is not yet assured. Becoming engaged to the shambolic chatelaine is not the same as getting married.

I’ll believe the nuptials when they happen. Hell might freeze over first.

All very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In last night Cd comments section.
Why does Fanny deserve everything according to the blind viewers ? There is no sense of reward for spending other people’s money.
This... I find it worrying, not for her per se but that total strangers have so much information available to them regarding flight seating, flight trackers, schedules, even the car rentals at the airport. If some lunatic really wanted to find her it wouldn't pose too much difficulty...google images and locations searches... I don't believe Phiphi would provide much security, talking of which.. who on earth videos themselves climbing through a gap in the wall to leave and if needed gain access to a gated property... she really doesn't think about other peoples safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
oh perhaps thats why at the very end the scotish pesty gnome mentioned a so called tradition where scots paid the new brother in law. F$F pipes in trying to make a joke about 5 ,000 or a camel .Then camera pans on percys pissed looks as thrush ask instead for 5 ,000 rand ....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She would be a fool to marry him. He is after her chateau. I cannot believe she is that naive.
Yes.. definitely wants to marry the lifestyle but unfortunately SJ has to be part of the deal... if they do actually get to a wedding situation, I hope she has the sense to do a pre nup.
---
OMG engaged are you serious????? He gave her his Great grandmothers ring that has no stone in it..... I have never seen anything so stupid... And then that other ugly cocktail ring. Wonder if she will have a prenup????I am speechless that she would even think to marry him
She'd be an idiot not to have a pre nup... I wonder who would get custody of Lancelot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe, just maybe, Stephanie does not care if he is using her for her assets. She will inherit quite a few properties from her mother one day, she has part of the chateau and the flat in London. She has no immediate family members who would inherit from her, so maybe she thinks she will be gone and she was not alone for the rest of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One commentator advised them to have a child by a surrogate asap "to secure the future of the chateau"! They would need both a surrogate mother and a surrogate father! I hope to goodness, they do not bring a child into their circus world. I wonder what Potty and Nic think about the engagement. The fans want a double wedding. I hope Amaury and Natti will go right away, perhaps to Argentina to get hitched, and that they ban the pink phone from their wedding. Who else but Fanny actually films themselves telling their parents that they are engaged? Did she also have breakfast with Potty to tell him before she told her family? She didn't film that if so.
OMG !!!!!! Did they have to get engaged because Fanny is Pregnant !!! :ROFLMAO: Lets hope its Twins !!! 👶👶
🎯
From the live chat...

Ann Zaff Congratulations. You need to have twins right now via surrogacy. Your children to keep the château going.
Ann Zaff Both of your parents deserve grandchildren. Via a surrogate
op mb Please don't comment on babies/grandchildren, you never know sum1s suitation... not all want children, not all can have children.

Percy congratulates the happy couple and exchanges this look with mummy... yes, that's definitely the way people act when they are happy about a union...
Nice juxtaposition with the same setting when they told mummy they are dating.. I bet someone can pull a similar photo from that session too 😆
View attachment 2753242
🎯
Here you go...
But, Isabelle Jarvis was sitting next to Gerald Grady...
1707820991948.png

IJ and Gerry SA.png

Screenshot (653).png

I am waiting for my invitation, along with @Marquis de Potpourri, @Jeeves and @Heathcliffe...
Remember this post is from, 10/19/21...
1707821875078.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Finally, I have a fashion scoop- the striped blue and white dress she wore to the beach, I have nearly the same. Nearly the same dress as Stephanie Jarvis! Stephanie has been casting far and wide to find that dress, and who would believe it, she found it in Australia at Kmart reduced to $10. I knew Stephanie would just love it, just love it, when I popped it into my plastic trolley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree!!! It’s so disgusting! But, what else would we expect? She is now escalating her scam. And, usually that is when everything starts falling apart. She does have all the faithful and gullible, long suffering followers backing up everything she does or doesn’t do. Same with Billy who is walking away with little consequence for his crimes. Time will tell. It is difficult for me to now watch the convent vlogs because I don’t want to see his face or hear his voice. His one saving grace for me was his work ethic now, that doesn’t matter to me in light of “real” life truths emerging. I would watch Michael if he resurrected his channel though.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.