The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember 2 advents ago, PhiPhi was acting weird? Took his plate and ate alone to 'edit'. They were cold and fake towards each other and I think that's the time when PhiPhi got the upper hand. If he would leave she would not have a support squirrel for her travels, valentines and a general lady in waiting.

Because after that period it became our bedroom, our chateau, Phillip was thinking/Phillip found out/Phillip had a great idea/Phillip spoke with. You fill in the blanks.

It will be interesting to watch how Phillip is going to take over the renovations, Plans and also which of his friends apart from bubble gurl will visit. None of his 'friends' ever got in the car or plane to visit him. And we Dutch love long weekends away.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
A stoneless ring for a soulless heart. I am rolling on the floor laughing. What a pair, instead of releasing pigeons,butterfly's and balloons at their nuptials they will unleash the monkeys. Fly my pretties fly :ROFLMAO: 👰🤵

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm flabbergasted at the news and also appalled at the insensitive timing following the Nutty's own announcement.
Like all of you I think there definitely is an element of diversionary and grifting con to it, but part of me wonders if also they really are soulmates.

Both seem to have had fairly lonely childhoods surrounded by old people, both enjoy dressing up and play-acting, both love shopping, both love old china and curtains, both are hoarders and clutterers, both are lazy, both are practically inept, both are unsophisticated etc etc. Neither have had decent jobs or career, and neither seems to have any ambition for the future.
Basically, Fanny and Snorts have got so much in common, even with regard to travelling. Fanny likes to get away but she revisits the same places each year and isn't what I would call a real traveller. Didn't she say one of the reasons she and Potts split up was because he liked to jet off and explore a new place every weekend, but she didn't, and would lie around in the hotel bed whilst he went out and about.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
In the latest vlog from SA, it was clear that the staff had been in cleaning. The bar stools were up on the counter. The zealous oven cleaning that removed the switch labels was definitely not done by Isobel. Rather than a new oven, just a new fascia like the new grill on the oscillating fan and spend money on the kitchen cupboard door that has a chunk knocked out of it. (Sorry no screenshot).

SJ didn't show and flirt with the house painters....not her type?

PJ fully dressed in the sea, he really is only a teenager.

Do SJ and PJ now have to plan another trip... this time to Amsterdam to share their wonderful news with his parents.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Once again a vlog that raises more questions than answers. The way she tells the engagement story, sounds like Phiphi has marked his territory once again - marriage proposal on the scaffolding with Sebastian around the corner. Was that the reason for the obviously cooled down vibes between Steph and Sebastian? Does he wonder why she marries her gay son?

Given the fact that Phiphi feels so close to his goal of becoming the ruler of the Land of Lies, he was surprisingly unpresent and silent in this vlog, also very unusual for him. He seems to be feeling pretty uncomfortable on the whole South Africa trip so far.

What's next for Marie? After all, it was obvious that she had a crush on him. Will she finally realize that she is nothing more than a cheap worker and dog sitter?

Amaury's reaction could also be exciting. He never hid his opinion about Phiphi. Was this engagement the last straw that broke the camel's back?

But here's another theory - perhaps a bit presumptuous but not impossible. What if Phiphi proposed because he assumed she would say no? Because isn't his position as a gigolo better than that of her husband? As a husband he could be held responsible (financially and legally), as a gigolo he only benefits. She rejects his proposal and he would sulk like a toddler (but he loves her so much and will stay with her even without a marriage) and rub the rejection in her face at every opportunity to make her feel guilty (and to open her wallet).

So it could be like this or completely different.

What will happen next? What does she hope Mummy and Percy will get her as a wedding present? The beach house in South Africa, the share in the Land of Lies, all shares in the Land of Lies, real estate in the UK?

I would like to be a fly on the wall when it comes to discussions about prenuptial agreements. Let the games begin. Now Mummy can show how much strength is still in her old bones.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
SJ didn't show and flirt with the house painters....not her type?
Perish the thought . . . she's an engaged woman.
---
Rather than a new oven, just a new fascia like the new grill on the oscillating fan and spend money on the kitchen cupboard door that has a chunk knocked out of it. (Sorry no screenshot).
Did you notice the state of the inside of the windows in Isabelle's bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She may well, of course, still have no intention of ever marrying him. It may all be for the camera: to produce content; to upstage A and N; to have a go at her mother, and, above all, to entice more money, and gifts without the gift grab camera. After she's achieved all that, she may just remain engaged forever or she'll ditch him forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A few weeks ago they hinted in a vlog that there would soon be a new addition to the family. Everyone thought that either Natty was pregnant or they were having another dog. Then it was never mentioned again. Did this mean the upcoming engagement?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
JESUS CHRIST - THEY'RE ENGAGED TO GET MARRIED!!!!
I NEED A VERY LARGE DRINK!!!
COULD YOU IMAGINE MARRYING THIS????
WHY DO I FEEL THEY JUST DOING IT TO TRY AND TRUMP AMUARY & NATTI!!!!!

oh just a huge mistake never marry a man who isnt in employment and hasnt held down a job longer than 6 months. The switch up is real he will switch up on her as if this mask isnt bad enough hope mummy insists on that prenup. Then again I hope she goes blindly into it shes not paying expenses her self now is she strangers are paying both there way
---
She may well, of course, still have no intention of ever marrying him. It may all be for the camera: to produce content; to upstage A and N; to have a go at her mother, and, above all, to entice more money, and gifts without the gift grab camera. After she's achieved all that, she may just remain engaged forever or she'll ditch him forever.

yes maybe this is a shut up acceptance equal to the shut ring a man with give a woman begging to be married

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahahahahaha this is the funniest thing I’ve seen this year so far 😂
Well played Snorts, you’ll be dancing around the dump naked soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No mention of "we have just phoned Snorts parents with the news" as usual it has to be ALL about Fanny & Mummy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
1707818115034.png

as they announce she starts jumping up and down like a excited 5 year old and percy starts scratching his head in wonder:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so telling .omg the jokes write themselves mummy with champagne struggling for words hes dependable came easily the word faithful was a struggle she had to search hard in her brain for that ... below the exact moment shes searching for god for to give her the right word to say
1707818904427.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.