The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so behind got a lot of catching up to do when I'm back this afternoon.

Christ the Gibbon's probably fainted with excitement, Fuzzy Felt Wendy will be busy making wedding effigies of them.

Marie can do her Wedding reets!

Cuz cuz cuz you poor fucker!

Annalise DON'T DO HER HAIR!!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Now the patrons will really know why she's so pressing on gettng the Chapel done, duck the rest of the place.

1707807938063.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
At least she can shop for her own diamond in SA
I am surprised that they didn't wait until Valentines Day to announce their 'engagement'. How she missed that opportunity I don't know, BUT, perhaps she has some other surprise up her sleeve for tomorrow. Maybe shopping for a wedding dress <dresses>???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
S.J is engaged to clearly a gay uneducated unempoyed man who is over 20 years younger.
This is the funniest thing I've heard in a while! Just LOL...LOL...LOL
This is what happens when you live a pretend life on YouTube instead of documenting your true self.
Some very serious tit must have happened (such as the outcome of the orange fencing) to warrant such a fake proposition.

View attachment 2753484

Doesen't this just scream "we're engaged!"
That is the face of a man who has just told his prospective in-laws “ha ha, duck you, I win!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If this marriage actually happens (sorry…trying to keep my meal down), Snorts will have the standing and authority to make decisions as Fanny’s husband. Direct others at the farmhouse, like Amaury, Nutty, FRK. I just don’t see people taking PhiPhi seriously. I wouldn’t let that twerp tell me what to do…I’d tell him to go fly a kite. What’s he going to do? Stomp his foot and break a nail while he pouts?
Three words for you…Claus. Von. Bülow! Fanny better watch her back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
OK ...... if Snorts has a Stag Night .......who will be there with him??? Everyone dislikes him so !

Plus....... where will they go--- to a Strip Club or a Drag Show ???? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
TonTon celebrating the Engagement down the local pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't she plant the seed a few weeks ago while painting the dodgy looking cabinet. She spoke of a famous couple, older lady marrying a gay man. Was that her way of telling her boy she was up for it, or was she preparing her audience 🤔

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
You tattlers have been busy in the last 8 hours!

You'd think that if someone announces their engagement they'd announce it together as a couple and we see some kind of affection between the two, but it's pretty telling that almost the whole video we only see Steph talking about it with either Snorts behind the camera or somewhere off center. Because that's why she really got engaged, to get the attention from other people.
I'm 100% convinced that they're doing it now to outshine whatever Cuz & Nutty have planned. There'd been too many people in the comments suggesting a romantic wedding for them in the finished chapel or the gazebo (haha) so that Steph had to swoop in so she could get there first.

I'm sure they go through with the wedding. They're silly like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
PhiPhi’s rubbing his little lady hands together. His plan unfolding beautifully. He can see himself waltzing around the grande salon in her ‘attic dresses’ as his newly appointed gay butler plays piano.
Fanny better pour her own drinks or at least watch over them forever…☠🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Planet Earth great news Snorts will NOT go forth and multiply.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Let's say the quiet part out loud, SHE'S DESPERATE. I think it's simply the fact that she doesn't want to live alone at the doom and gloom Chateau again, especially in her approaching senior years. Phlip seems willing to play the part in return for copious amounts of porcelain. And, since there are no other prospects nor have there been for a VERY long time, she has settled for Phlip. The charade continues...
And one of the Fanny Fans has mentioned how they are looking forward to the patter of little feet (not Ratso's).

She seems to have forgotten that Fanny is 50 years old <give or take a few months> and is post menopause.

Any babies will be along the lines of Archie and Lillibet via a surrogate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good grief! Are we being pranked? I’m going to need a leave of absence from work to keep up here.

• Haha
I am totally not surprised by the engagement.

Khillip came, talked his skinny ass into her bed by agreeing with everything she said (remember the 'I agree' comments he made in the beginning?)

Then he isolated her, removed everyone (Marie W, MPK, Cat, baghead, potts,selmar) Marie W is now back because seeing the same 3 persons day in day out is quite boring. SJ is boring, because she is lying in bed doing nothing.
I do believe they have an agreement on sex. They can share the bed with whoever they want.

So what's in it for Hairbal? He has no qualification where he might make a good living off. A degree in theater isn't going to pay for 99% of the people. In the Netherlands he'd be lucky if he could find a job which makes him 2K a month for 40 hours a week. Attaching him to SJ, he gets to travel in style all over the world and live in a chateau (which I do believe is his passion) while doing 0 work.

What's in it for SJ?
She has never ever taken a decision in her life and she can't make decissions. She happily leaves that to tripod Phillip (which he likes), and the only thing she does is picking out which wallpaper what fabric, cornice, door etc. She'll have a travel partner, a 'planner', a lady in waiting.

It's a win-win.

Now this hairbal gives me icks from the start. Since he now has more foot on the ground in 'our chateau'. We will probably see him making more decisions and go aheads for works. Interesting times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Getting back to the ring without a middle, I can't stop laughing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Would the jewelry gurus on here be able to guess the price of a diamond to fit that awful, awful setting? I'm thinking a pink diamond perhaps.
This is another money laundering exercise by the witch. That ring will take a big diamond, a very expensive diamond, and if the relationship goes arse up, she can flog that ring.
With the resin white ball ring, remember when Ma Petherick was making Xmas decorations with white balls and our friends here said they were balls used for a different purpose;)?Is that white ball a left over from PhiPhi? If so, how cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG !!!!!! Did they have to get engaged because Fanny is Pregnant !!! :ROFLMAO: Lets hope its Twins !!! 👶👶
One commentator advised them to have a child by a surrogate asap "to secure the future of the chateau"! They would need both a surrogate mother and a surrogate father! I hope to goodness, they do not bring a child into their circus world. I wonder what Potty and Nic think about the engagement. The fans want a double wedding. I hope Amaury and Natti will go right away, perhaps to Argentina to get hitched, and that they ban the pink phone from their wedding. Who else but Fanny actually films themselves telling their parents that they are engaged? Did she also have breakfast with Potty to tell him before she told her family? She didn't film that if so.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Now this hairbal gives me icks from the start. Since he now has more foot on the ground in 'our chateau'. We will probably see him making more decisions and go aheads for works. Interesting times.
Gosh I would love to know what Mummy 🦇 thinks and what she said when they told her! They stopped the camera with that!
I bet she had to pop a high blood pressure pill after that discussion !
I bet Mummy 🦇 will speed dial her Solicitor the next day to work out how Snorts won't get a thing. Good luck there - isn't his Father a accountant. They know the ropes!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.