The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thought about the engagement is what's in it for Stephanie? Even if she does love him, there's no need to marry him. The main reason for getting married is for children, but there's zero chance of this pair having any. The only administrative reason would be if they went to live in the UK and it would make it easier for Philip to stay there. The cynical reason would be that she's aiming to get more Patreon money, Youtube views, coverage from Channel 4 for the wedding etc, but that doesn't seem worth it to me. There's no fool like an old fool, Stephanie.

It's obvious what's in it for him: £€$! I bet he's dreaming of what porcelain dinner service he might get as a wedding grift.

Why did she go out alone for a meal with Potty? Was it to break the news to him, or just to talk about pasta and feta cheese?

Amaury had better prepare himself for a future of waiting table on the former waiter and having him follow around with a clipboard, telling him how to do his job

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I am still digesting the news that the two Princesses are engaged. Pubes is so pretentious making out the empty cracker ring from his Great Great Grandmother like it is part of some spectacular lineage talk about ideas of grandeur. I am struggling to think anyone would make up a relationship just for the cameras-but nothing would surprise me and we will never really know. I do believe young Snort's loves the Chateau, lifestyle acting the big I am far more than he loves Stephanie. I don't know what her reasoning is-could the daft mare actually love this contemptible creature? It seems strange that she would accept any proposal why? I do believe Michael Potts is the one she truly loves and clearly he never asked. When YouTube dies a death will Baghead, Potts, Stargazer, Oli etc be prepared to come to the rescue of Fanny and her liver lipped lover? I doubt it. Theirs is a weird relationship for sure and I can't quite get a handle on it.
She was so excited about her engagement to Snorts that she snuck out of the house, climbing through a wall to get away and have breakfast with the real love of her life Potts, then came back to a stroppy Snorts in his lady dressing gown who couldn't even wait to greet her at the door......
Stupid cow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
This has given us giggle fodder for hours.

Curtis Walk Like an Egyptian's husband Philipe can sing Ave Maria in the newly renovated (it WILL be the only ever completed project EVER!!!) Chapel

During the Wedding Breakfast Permasmile's daaaarlling daughter can play the harp accompanied by MariA on the ole joanna.

Dana and MarieE can do the catering all beige and falafels

Pavlina on Poison Ivy bouquets and table decorations

Cat on the Bar and will either have drunk it dry or too busy shagging on it

Nick and Cameron entertainment, swinging through the trees, with Curtsey and Husband re-enactictig Priates of the Carabbean on the dried up puddle.

A felt puppet show by Fuzzy Felt Wendy for the kids, so Snort will be there.

Magic show by baghead - now you see me, now you don't

Photography by the SA Gurner, unless he forgets to take the lens cap off

Tiny McTim will toss his caber

Aumary and Natti won't be there as they'll be at their own or on honeymoon.

Tat n Ton too pissed to know where they're supposed to be

Mummy and Percy still in SA because the monkeys got into the house fucked up the electricity, stole the keys and they can't get out.

Tess will just send Baby as she's having too much of a fabulous life to be arsed.

Oh and coooeee, Patrons, that's your days fucked as she faaaaar toooobusy to enteran those who are actually paying for it

1707826089674.png

Oh silly me I forgot, Petherick Security will be on car park duties.

That little arsewipe will now be totally unbearable. I did feel for for Aumary and Natti for a nano second but it quickly passed, just like a creme brulee does through Snorts.

PS. The crown is going wild on The Gibbon's page

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I still think it's to do with Snorts' Dad massaging the accounts and knowing all of the skeletons in the grifting/stealing closet. This engagement might be just to keep Snorts quiet for the time being. I can't imagine they will actually marry

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she actually goes through with this marriage, how will it change the dynamics of their relationship? Right now it’s not a relationship of equals, she holds the pursestrings, whereas he’s basically her PA. Is he going to be fine continuing this arrangement or will he want more? Is she still going to be paying him a nominal salary or will she open her bank accounts for him? Is he going to be OK with being married to someone who can buy whatever she wants, whereas he has to live on a budget to afford his tat? Is he going to demand the earnings to split 50/50 since they’re doing the same “YouTube job”?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So sorry, how remiss of me. I forgot Dishpan Dave.

We all know where that poor fucker will be

1707826958078.png
1707827004162.png
1707827023828.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Oi Snorts got it sorted for you, Haribo!. You could feel like a real princess then.
1707827386849.png
1707827519853.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder what Tobacco John, the local chateau owner/attorney, thinks about the Stephanie/Snorts “ engagement”?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fanny and Snorts are only getting married so they can travel again and call it their honeymoon. Maybe they'll do some pre-honeymoon scouting for locations. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Now Tarts and Tartlettes, we need to get this out of our systems and keep our eyes peeled as this could be the biggest smoke and mirrors act to date.

1707827781570.png

As Shaw Taylor use to say on Police 5, Keep them Peeled

1707827858523.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.