The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thor and Wedgwood better keep their wits about them, she'll be needing a frock or 10.
1707828330589.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We need to remember that she is a liar. A complete an absolute liar. I think that she lies about everything so we’ll just wait and see.
Also, Why was she hesitant to tell her mother? Oh, I know, because the old 🦇 can’t stand him!
Also, How long did Percy have TB? She never said.
I wonder how bubble girl is reacting🤨?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She was so excited about her engagement to Snorts that she snuck out of the house, climbing through a wall to get away and have breakfast with the real love of her life Potts, then came back to a stroppy Snorts in his lady dressing gown who couldn't even wait to greet her at the door......
Stupid cow
She wanted to prove to Potty that he still had “free access all areas” status and the big reveal on CD was purely a business arrangement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A lot of people on here think Snorts is a narc too so how will the dynamic work out long term:

Two narcissists in a relationship is a power dynamic.

They will both try to manipulate the other, and both will not accept that they are being manipulated because they think they are too intelligent or powerful to be manipulated by anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I believe it is unlikely that the gruesome twosome would ever have the required civil marriage ceremony in France necessary to have a legal marriage. I could see them lying their asses off and claiming they had a civil ceremony, but really only have a ceremony in the chapel For chateau DIY. Fanny also has to make sure she gets any and all wedding gifts sent to the Dump.Less than 5 weeks or so in London, Snorts made a remark about having a wedding and Stephanie shut his ass down yet again with a statement that she wasn’t ever getting married again.

This is all a big, huge contrived storyline. I don’t believe for one hot minute that Mummy thinks highly of Philip, or “loves” him. IMHO, it didn’t appear to me that Jerry or Percy are big Philip fans. Wasn’t it just a year or so ago at Christmas in South Africa where Snorty made a comment in a video about his darling Stephanie going commando under all of her skirts and dresses? Do you remember the shocked and angry expressions on the faces of Mummy and Gerry? There is no love lost between the Jarvis crew and Philip. Amaury is now just openly disgusted and repelled by Phillip most of the time in videos.

The upcoming nuptials of the gruesome twosome will be the gift that keeps on giving to the Tattle forum for the next several months.
Some of the comments in this thread over the past day have been laugh out loud hilarious. I loved the remark of Comtesse Rose about the mentos engagement ring.

Why is Stephanie suddenly so gung ho to marry lazy sex pest broke boy Snorts ( who is so universally irritating and despised that he has over 20+ disparaging nicknames on this forum alone) and her best friend Baghead hated him, Amaury barely tolerates him on a good day, etc.

Stephanie likes to be the queen bee/ center of attention at all times. I don’t believe she liked that.Amaury and Nutty’s wedding was taking some attention away from herself.

I do think that controlling, nasty, nosey, entitled snorts was on thin ice at the Dump many times and in danger of being evicted from the Dump, but over time, he gathered a ton of dirt on Stephanie, and knows a lot about their secrets and sketchy accounting practices at the dump, etc.

Stephanie doesn’t have any other gay men lining up to be her lady in waiting.Ollie has curtailed his travels at the moment. Mummy and Percy won’t be leaving South Africa for another 8 + months so Percy can finish his TB antibiotic regimen, Pottie is starting his 8 month F1 race circuit and won’t be at the dump often, unreliable FRK still has a sketchy plan of stopping birth control and trying to find a man while attempting to be the Dump cook, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Who will Snorts have as his best Man. He could have Steve, just too rub it in
1707828734527.png

Snorts has got his Stag Night to get through yet so there is still hope he never returns
1707828875268.png
1707828930753.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am totally not surprised by the engagement.

Khillip came, talked his skinny ass into her bed by agreeing with everything she said (remember the 'I agree' comments he made in the beginning?)

Then he isolated her, removed everyone (Marie W, MPK, Cat, baghead, potts,selmar) Marie W is now back because seeing the same 3 persons day in day out is quite boring. SJ is boring, because she is lying in bed doing nothing.
I do believe they have an agreement on sex. They can share the bed with whoever they want.

So what's in it for Hairbal? He has no qualification where he might make a good living off. A degree in theater isn't going to pay for 99% of the people. In the Netherlands he'd be lucky if he could find a job which makes him 2K a month for 40 hours a week. Attaching him to SJ, he gets to travel in style all over the world and live in a chateau (which I do believe is his passion) while doing 0 work.

What's in it for SJ?
She has never ever taken a decision in her life and she can't make decissions. She happily leaves that to tripod Phillip (which he likes), and the only thing she does is picking out which wallpaper what fabric, cornice, door etc. She'll have a travel partner, a 'planner', a lady in waiting.

It's a win-win.

Now this hairbal gives me icks from the start. Since he now has more foot on the ground in 'our chateau'. We will probably see him making more decisions and go aheads for works. Interesting times.
There is something he could do to make money. He could buy stuff at Emmaus and sell it on eBay or Etsy. But that’s about it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Getting back to the ring without a middle, I can't stop laughing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Would the jewelry gurus on here be able to guess the price of a diamond to fit that awful, awful setting? I'm thinking a pink diamond perhaps.
This is another money laundering exercise by the witch. That ring will take a big diamond, a very expensive diamond, and if the relationship goes arse up, she can flog that ring.
With the resin white ball ring, remember when Ma Petherick was making Xmas decorations with white balls and our friends here said they were balls used for a different purpose;)?Is that white ball a left over from PhiPhi? If so, how cute.
You can get a large morganite stone for not a lot of money. Looks like a pink diamond. You just have to clean it everyday to keep it sparkling. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I am surprised that they didn't wait until Valentines Day to announce their 'engagement'. How she missed that opportunity I don't know, BUT, perhaps she has some other surprise up her sleeve for tomorrow. Maybe shopping for a wedding dress <dresses>???
I have visions of Snorty spending their vacation flipping through piles of Bridal magazines. 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thor and Wedgwood better keep their wits about them, she'll be needing a frock or 10.
View attachment 2753975
Great minds think alike...

Jul 27, 2021
We are not sure who is getting married at Lalande. So I've taken the liberty of providing ideas for the nuptials.

PEACOCK
1707829245980.png
1707829259966.png
1707829289204.png

PEE PEE YELLOW
1707829317017.png
Surrealist-Carnival-Colourful-LGBT-Plus-Size-Bridal-Shoot-18-768x1151.jpg

1707829458631.png
1707829470094.png

COLD WEDDING
1627382721639.png
1627384284675.png
1627384643881.png

WARM WEDDING
1627383957179.png
1627385795629.png
1627386012735.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What’s happened to Baghdad, Marie and Antoine? Forgotten about? More flight problems? What a fun half term for Antoine.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What kind of diamond could Snorts purchase for Fanny with his McDonald’s filet o’ fish sandwich budget?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fanny and Snorts are busy posting fake congratulatory messages to themselves. Like when Hyacinth Bucket sent herself Christmas cards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thor has just dropped a feather and let me know that whilst he has been swishing his tail feathers he overheard that Frk has agreed that for a free car she will be a surrogate and carry the future offspring of Snorts!
Gerry has agreed to be the child’s nanny as he has form being the pram pusher to Fanny.

Potential baby names on a card please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Even with Engagement there is NO CHEMISTRY between Snorts and Fanny shown on camera. In my life I have seen family, friends, work colleagues get engaged, some married, divorced, and repeated again but they ALL showed Chemistry once upon a time.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.