The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of these DNA testing companies should sponsor her next vlog :)
Didn't they already sponsor her, hence the tartan themed Christmas, because of her newfound Scottish heritage...

I wouldn't waste my time on Avalanche.. there's so many things not true in there, they clearly don't know who they're talking about.
But isn't it how funny their content are never taken down for copyright...?

if all the babbling about lawsuits is true, why didn't she say so?
A lawsuit regarding Ian? I hope he wins, for all she has put him and his reputation through, he deserves it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Crack On Billster.
I will continue to watch his vlogs / renovations as I enjoy them.

I don't care how much it cost or he / they spend, Gwen is loaded via family yeast business.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Billy has spent 200,000 euros on his kitchen (sure he meant to say Gwen) and a very snarky Billy lashing out at people making nasty comments-what a twit you put yourself out there
His face was quite contorted while trying to defend his life from 10 years ago. He will loose his audience if he keeps up the criticism of them. It must have been very difficult for him to do the vlog but a little contrition would have been better.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Billy has put a vlog up, he looks nervous and a little pissed off. No real explanation just wants to Crack on. Back to vlogging tomorrow.
Well, he is arrogant SOB isn’t he? Now, he seems to think he should tell everyone how much he’s spent on the kitchen. And a “duck you” to anyone who has an opinion on his life. Good luck Billy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Well, he is arrogant SOB isn’t he? Now, he seems to think he should tell everyone how much he’s spent on the kitchen. And a “duck you” to anyone who has an opinion on his life. Good luck Billy.
but look at all the adoring comments I think he comes across as an ill educated with his "I'm not gonna explain nothing", arrogant, angry little man. It must be tough trying to be the big I am when you are found out to be a thief and are spending your girlfriend's inheritance. I don't think he came across well at all, he shows him self to be the opportunistic spiv people say he is. Acting as though he is achieving something amazing when without Gwen he couldn't do anything. I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but far from showing humility he is lashing out. He also needs to sort his eyebrows out

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am getting a strong sense that her travelling in January, February and March (?) 2024 is going to be her downfall. There are too many questioning her holidays in the comments now. The fans, those that still have a grip in the real world, are seeing it as excess. And with little to no work going on a the shithole she may have finally shot herself in the foot. Cue another tragedy...
If only they would wake up!!
How many times are her patrons and fans going to fall for this?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My God, he's an unpleasant so and so. It's clear from the comments that many of his admirers have no inkling of what he is referring to, as he has successfully muddied the waters as if the privacy issue is about how much he's spent on kitchen units.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
How about Philip asking his mummy if the arrangement was too busy . . . :LOL: :LOL:
Too busy he asks . . . the one who has almost singlehandedly turned the dump into a cacophony of clash.
I’m more convinced now Snorty went to the dump to pull 🦇 and not Fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow…not the video I expected to see. I thought either he wouldn’t say anything at all…ignore and move on (which is what I recommended as best) or he would do a “mea culpa” video and ask forgiveness. Instead he brings up the past and says he won’t offer any explanation or apology. Then he has to show everyone how big his pecker is by revealing (bragging?) about the cost of the renovations. Kind of like the guy who buys an expensive car to show off because he has a little dick. Made his viewers think the big issue is that he wasn’t transparent with money…not that he stole from churches multiple times. What a jerk. He hasn’t changed one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow…not the video I expected to see. I thought either he wouldn’t say anything at all…ignore and move on (which is what I recommended as best) or he would do a “mea culpa” video and ask forgiveness. Instead he brings up the past and says he won’t offer any explanation or apology. Then he has to show everyone how big his pecker is by revealing (bragging?) about the cost of the renovations. Kind of like the guy who buys an expensive car to show off because he has a little dick. Made his viewers think the big issue is that he wasn’t transparent with money…not that he stole from churches multiple times. What a jerk. He hasn’t changed one bit.
He's a nasty fat little prick

• Heart
  • Haha
Michael Potts has time on his hand, during his time in SA.
Stephanie Jarvis has encouraged Michael Potts to upload a new flog...

View attachment 2749923

Premiered Feb 5, 2024
The story behind this photograph of San Giorgio Maggiore at Dawn. This is a slow shutter speed photograph of Venetian Gondolas with Andrea Palladio's church in the background. This video explores the history of gondolas in Venice and Palladian architecture.
That’s an instagram filter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Snorts should have volunteered Fannys trees rather than going upto Narnia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i hope she didn't pick it and usit as a decoration for salad or desert.

1707674647559.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If only they would wake up!!
How many times are her patrons and fans going to fall for this?
She believes - and to an extent, she is right - the patrons completely understand that she needs to visit her home in London, visit her mother, pop in on her annual visit to Venice because she always does. By her calculation, a few days away with Tattinette is a Christmas gift, not a holiday. By her account, she has yet to go on holiday at all this year....yet.

• Haha
  • Sick
I am not a huge fan of Nicky at Positano but I do like Carlo and some of the vlogs are very interesting. They recently bought an old, rather run down house in rural Tuscany. It's not a chateau, of course, but what they have managed to achieve in just a couple of weeks is amazing, not only inside the house but also on the outside land as well. It's just the two of them doing the work themselves. Carlo must be about 20 years older than Snorty. It just emphasises how lazy those two LL slobs are. It's incredible to think of how long Fanny has lived at LL and how much money she has had over the years and she has done next to nothing but swan off on expensive holidays and shopping sprees. Nicky and Carlo go to secondhand brocante-like places but have resolved to buy only what they need, nothing more. Nicky wears practical, sensible clothes and would not dream of buying designer brands.F and S should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
No matter how Billy handled it certain people on this site would find fault. I didn't find him angry of giving a duck you finger (as his brother has done in a recently shown photo from years ago).

I think he cunningly answered many of your questions that you have spent time researching cost of etc. What I believe the message was:::::

You know I ahve been in trouble in the past, that is the past and its not really relevent to this utube channel. You ask fro transperancy, I will give it to you as it relates to this channel which is about convent renovation. and did so. For him it is business as ususal regarding the channel.

For the past year Billy has changed his channel from something where we saw family life and renovation, Ernest and Archie (little cuties). He has made it about the convent and the work and play (detecting for treasure etc). This is his business, this is what he is selling.

This is what he will continue to sell, if you are not a supporter so be.
Yes I am a Billy suppporter I enjoyed his past blogs and watch the current as well. Supporting his channel content does not automatically extend to I agree with what he has done.

THis whole episode with Billy has shown me how the chinese whispers on this site build a story completly different to what we have been told on the blog. Who can even say the story shown was true. Some of the stories people have disclosed about themselves on this site I have often questioned, are they even the age they say they are, but that is their and I am not going to question it.

I enjoyed the fun and laughter so I stayed, but left over a year ago because it was achieving nothing and had negativity. Coming back nothing has changed, infact it is worse. Orginal stories have been twisted over time, that of course is natural. But is was those who tarred associates and friends of Billy's with no proof as being dodgy. That that mean I should automatically state that all on this site are teh same as those who body shame, only refer to people by names, some not pleasant, create stories around what they see based on assumptions which years later become the reality.

The suggestions re Stepahine and the Chapel restorer, doesn't mean anything, does it? He has a family, he has does nothing but give updates when asked by the client, whether he likes it or not and a small group has him shagging her. Fortunately it is a closed site.

I was brought up with many sayings in my life, people in glass houses, you reap what you so, to your ownself, and most importantly treat others as you expect to be treated. Go back you will find in all my comments on this site I always called them by their correct name, I never made assumptions about people and I commented on the facts. Facts certain people on thsi site consistently get wrong.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my hellhounds! WHAT WAS THAT!!! That was so bad, weeping willows are wailing with sobs so deep their roots are draining the waters in lakes! I could write a thread with what was wrong with Billy's flog. From his manners to his bad grooming. My heart aches and my eyes are bleeding.

That being said, I still secretly cheer for the trotters. When one of 'us' has a chance to get out, I'll cheer for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If it was just a one off people might forget it but this has been the pattern for 4 years. I think people also see that she does bugger all for herself she has cleaners 2 x gardeners 2x and rarely cooks, she literally does nothing in the house or on the renovations and at this point the excuses even to the devout following seem hollow. I hope you're right because she deserves for it all to come to a grinding halt. If she had worked and been genuine she would have a massive following she has thrown the opportunity away and seemingly no one is giving her good advice they are all just interested in milking it.
---

I thought the mention of work not happening on any of Ian's projects because of a pending law suit was interesting -anyone know if there is any truth in this as it would certainly explain why she didn't even finish the pink bathroom
I doubt that she would dare to try and sue Ian. She knows that he knows far too much about her and the way she neglected everything at the dump. I would have thought he could more readily try to sue her for unfairly blaming him for disasters. She also deliberately employed him to do jobs for which she knew he was unqualified but she wanted things done as cheaply as possible. If she did take him to court, she would get some pretty dreadful publicity from it. I am sure he has a lot of local friends and clients who would rush to support him, rather than Fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.