The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she has changed the narrative and said only two weeks in SA because viewers questioning her constant holidays but we know her time travel she has already been there for a week
I am getting a strong sense that her travelling in January, February and March (?) 2024 is going to be her downfall. There are too many questioning her holidays in the comments now. The fans, those that still have a grip in the real world, are seeing it as excess. And with little to no work going on a the shithole she may have finally shot herself in the foot. Cue another tragedy...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am getting a strong sense that her travelling in January, February and March (?) 2024 is going to be her downfall. There are too many questioning her holidays in the comments now. The fans, those that still have a grip in the real world, are seeing it as excess. And with little to no work going on a the shithole she may have finally shot herself in the foot. Cue another tragedy...
If it was just a one off people might forget it but this has been the pattern for 4 years. I think people also see that she does bugger all for herself she has cleaners 2 x gardeners 2x and rarely cooks, she literally does nothing in the house or on the renovations and at this point the excuses even to the devout following seem hollow. I hope you're right because she deserves for it all to come to a grinding halt. If she had worked and been genuine she would have a massive following she has thrown the opportunity away and seemingly no one is giving her good advice they are all just interested in milking it.
---
*straitjacket to aisle 7, please*

What a deranged diatribe. Batshit crazy.
I thought the mention of work not happening on any of Ian's projects because of a pending law suit was interesting -anyone know if there is any truth in this as it would certainly explain why she didn't even finish the pink bathroom

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If it was just a one off people might forget it but this has been the pattern for 4 years. I think people also see that she does bugger all for herself she has cleaners 2 x gardeners 2x and rarely cooks, she literally does nothing in the house or on the renovations and at this point the excuses even to the devout following seem hollow. I hope you're right because she deserves for it all to come to a grinding halt. If she had worked and been genuine she would have a massive following she has thrown the opportunity away and seemingly no one is giving her good advice they are all just interested in milking it.
---

I thought the mention of work not happening on any of Ian's projects because of a pending law suit was interesting -anyone know if there is any truth in this as it would certainly explain why she didn't even finish the pink bathroom
Ah if there is something to this and who knows, as we don’t appear to have any moles willing to spill the tea, who is suing who?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks @tuffiti you legend. Well that was an abomination you're in SA and you flog discount baked beans.

What is wrong with Fanny's bottom lip it is all wobbly and swollen and uneven. Why doesn't Fanny get her roots done is it because she is too tight to pay so only Annalise and Michael Petherick.

How anyone is sending them money at this point is beyond me, she keeps highlighting old purchases and Zara finds (that should have stayed on the rail) but her two flights to South Africa alone would be around £3,000. or more
---
On Avalanche below the bollocks Stephanie Flog:

View attachment 2749684
@ItsMe-yv9jd
1 day ago (edited)
@ShelCM-xn3hp All the work that contractor, (the skinny old guy with the gottee and tinted glasses, named Ian?) was doing 2 years ago... removing the attic floor in Narnia's closet, building Natalia's office/apartment in the carriage house, installing the tiny shower upstairs in the hall and removing the hallway next to her bedroom, was stopped, because the new toilet/shower leaked through to the room below, (Ian also installed the heater right next to the toilet so you would burn your legs sitting there, and he had the bathroom door open out into the hallway, which is never done) and he was immediately fired... she is suing him for damages. So while he is waiting for his day in court, nobody is allowed, (by law) to do any work in the areas where Ian worked. (We all know it takes years to finally get a court settlement in France, so she has to wait and cannot hire anyone to redo his mistakes or finish those areas, until Ian has been proven liable or not.) It also reminds me of the guy that dug the trench, (bald, husky guy with the diggers they always borrowed, named Matt?) in the front field 3 years ago, (to install the pipes into the moat) and finally get water flowing to the garden... as he was also fired and sued, because he was digging the new swimming pool, next to the road in front, and Matt was told by the government to stop immediately, (as he did not have any permits or planning permission to do so.) And that brings me to the huge bread oven that Michael Potts spent a fortune to restore 15 years ago... apparently when the architects were hired 2 years ago, they discovered that it was not built to code and it was a fire hazard, (now nobody is allowed to use it.) So you wonder where all of the money is going? (We all know she keeps a few hundred thousand dollars in the bank to be sure she has money to pay the bills for the next 10 years... for every 100 dollars donated, 50 dollars goes to restoration costs and 50 dollars sits in the bank for her to spend, if and when needed in the future.)
---
2 days ago (edited)
?? I almost choked on my glass of wine when you stated 'she is a visionary, a trail blazer'... ooooh it must be wonderful to live in your precious bubble of rainbows, unicorns and lollypops. You have totally lost the plot if you admire a British woman posing as a French princess, after moving to France and spending her last dime to buy the cheapest 'chateau' she could find, (with the money she got from the sale of the house she kept from her divorce.) It's a forgettable, mismatched mess of sad, crumbling outbuildings left over from a chateau destroyed in the revolution... stuffed with a God awful mix of cheap, broken and torn thrift store finds, (more suited to that ghastly 'Hoarders' TV series.) She was actually telling people it was a 'historic' property... even though she knew it was NOT LISTED by the French Government, (she was later ordered to remove such claims in all her videos, or she would be sued.) With no job or any savings left over to do urgent repairs, (hire an architect, a carpenter, a decorator or a gardener) she forced her retired parents, (they worked tirelessly as nurses at a private asylum in the UK, where they lived in the attic) to move in with her and spend their retirement savings on the repairs needed for the next 15 years, (while living there without any heating.) Instead of getting a job to help pay her bills, she actually asked two ex-boyfriends for money to pay her bills and they became co-owners. For years, she invited total strangers/volunteers to stay for months and work for her, (cooking, cleaning, cutting the grass, etc. etc., in exchange for free food and shelter... even slaves got free food and shelter.) Then she has the nerve, during a deadly global pandemic, (where millions of people have suddenly lost their income) to beg complete strangers on the internet for charity, to help pay her bills... so she can swish around all day in a chateau, watching everyone else work all day, every day. She now gets over 40 thousand dollars every month from complete strangers on YouTube to restore the chateau, update the interior decor and landscaping... that's over half a million dollars every year folks, (she also gets a 75% tax deduction from the French government every year, for restoration costs... which is a big government tax refund she can spend on herself!) She is screaming to the world on YouTube how poor she is... while constantly buying the most expensive wall paper on the planet, at 1 thousand dollars PER ROLL. And flaunting her massive closet stuffed with designer clothes, handbags, tiaras and designer shoes. There is even a new room being built, to be stuffed with her endless collection of expensive dinnerware, crystal, silverware and GOLD cutlery. She even managed to find extra money to pay a volunteer to stay on as a full-time employee, that 'sets her dinner table' every day, (let's not forget to mention that she was publicly humiliated, when the BBC exposed him as her well paid, MUCH YOUNGER, secret boyfriend... better known as the tripod.) She also loves to tell everyone she is an Opera singer, even though nobody, anywhere, has ever paid her to sing in an opera, (just because her parents paid for her to have voice lessons, does not make her an opera singer!) This self entitled, shameless freeloader is what you decided is someone that should be celebrated and worthy of your time and attention?? Seriously, what were you thinking... the question is, what qualifies a woman that has never had a job, has spent her entire life using everyone around her, has a horrific sense of style, lives like a hoarder, and she never thought of setting up the YouTube vlog, (as she has commented before that she hates videos and she refuses to answer a phone!) It was that guy Michael, that lived with her and always did her hair and make-up for FREE, as he set up the vlog for her as a surprise, (she never mentions that to anyone... instead, she is always taking credit for starting the vlog herself!) This woman makes my skin crawl... her only claim to fame is how she has been using people all her life and how she has been begging complete strangers on the internet for charity, to pay her bills. All so she can live like a pampered princess in a castle... especially when you consider there are soooo many desperate people and institutions that are more deserving of charity and in need of money to help pay the bills... like all of the sick children's hospitals and animal shelters that are struggling to SAVE LIVES. And yet this self absorbed wannabe princess thinks she is a top priority and complete strangers should send her their hard earned dollars every month, so she can show off her lavish lifestyle and post videos of how she spends their money, (while constantly filming herself traveling the world in style, instead of her actually focusing her time and energy on 'restoring' a chateau.) Seriously though, who paid you to post this ridiculous promotional video?
So according to the first poster, Fanny sues everyone who works at the.dump... makes sense why nothing has been touched if she is waiting for court. I am surprised anyone would work there with that kind of history.
---
Now she has changed the narrative and said only two weeks in SA because viewers questioning her constant holidays but we know her time travel she has already been there for a week
She also said " I usually stay for a month" to make is seem she is.really.slumming. also " need to get back the paint restorers will be there". No mention of missing their dog. You know you have a dog right, oh and a cat and sheep and chickens and peacocks and hens... But that is someone else's responsibility

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I know that you have probably discussed the whole billyboy incident in the last thread, but I’ve been awol myself for a couple of weeks and checked in today and saw all of that mess !!! Cleanup on isle Patherick!!! Wonder what else is simmering underneath the shite? I’m pretty sure there will be a lot of tap dancing going on. As my granny used to say, “what a tangled web we weave when at first we practice to deceive”. She was so right.
I told you all the whole time about my suspicions about bil… oh the wrong one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope this is a sweet derail. I've been following this account for a bit and while I'm not usually into kid stuff, this little guy brightens me up on the days when I feel the darkest. He is such a cutie bug!

I do follow him, he's so cute and funny and yes, he makes me smile a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@tuffiti merci merci for the upload

Fanny just bleeping give up with the winged eyeliner as you can't master it for tit.

'look at that view (you peasants, how lucky lucky am I)' what she really meant. Why buy loads of mini tuns of tuna, buy a big one FFS

Did Snorts miss a nappy change fill his pants as he had a trouser change half way through the cushion plumping playtime?

No we don't want to see Daddy's paintings AGAIN!

The Zara outfit, sorry nah. Nice to see they've got the child safely secured in his set ready for the off to the restaurant.

Everytime I see pots i'd just like to do this to him.

View attachment 2749759

How in the world can these high tier paying patron be content with this utter utter shite?!

Who gives a toss about baghead.

Life is good is it Fanny............witch!
It was all I could do to get past the Fanny and baby Philip part. Nauseating. I would be very upset about getting access to this as a patron. It’s so utterly ridiculous. Oh! But, the whole fam damily is going to be together again!!! 🤮Oh! By the way, I thought baby Philip wasn’t going to travel anymore? The whole thing would have been a little more tolerable if he’d stayed home. Now, my head hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So according to the first poster, Fanny sues everyone who works at the.dump... makes sense why nothing has been touched if she is waiting for court. I am surprised anyone would work there with that kind of history.
---

She also said " I usually stay for a month" to make is seem she is.really.slumming. also " need to get back the paint restorers will be there". No mention of missing their dog. You know you have a dog right, oh and a cat and sheep and chickens and peacocks and hens... But that is someone else's responsibility
Fanny needs to get back because Sebastian will be there. But she's really away 3 weeks (not 2 weeks) as there's probably a pitstop botox appointment in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Percy Attfield needs to sleep with one eye opened...
Percy Oct. 22.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If that truly is the case, I wonder what effect her stating on camera Ian was out for hernia surgery recovery will have? She’s said it more than once as have her proxy accounts. In my opinion no work undertaken there would’ve been done without Fanny’s express approval. She can’t claim ignorance to any of it. If Amaury helped sabotage Ian’s work to get rid of him I hope cuz goes down too. He’s as culpable as Stephamememe in much of the grift, even if it’s just his presence there.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
🎯
...and the wallpaper disaster...
AM bathroom.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Billy has put a vlog up, he looks nervous and a little pissed off. No real explanation just wants to Crack on. Back to vlogging tomorrow.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
No no no no no! This has got to be a joke.
we all know how that story ended, right?

if all the babbling about lawsuits is true, why didn't she say so? it's nothing to be ashamed of. i just think pink bathroom and natty's apartment are not finished because there is noone who will do the thing under her conditions. this si not amaury expertise, god knows what kind of reputation regarding payment she has (showing off your sour panties is not a currency among decent people, Stephanie!) and what kind of mess are instalations in filthy shatow. we did see the wirings in bedrooms, didn't we?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Billy has spent 200,000 euros on his kitchen (sure he meant to say Gwen) and a very snarky Billy lashing out at people making nasty comments-what a twit you put yourself out there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.