The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must confess I didn’t watch it, just read the comments which made me think that Avalanche wasn’t exactly the most well researched person.
I have to add, for a rag tag band of trolls and witches I think you geniuses do a really good job on the research. I'm agog with the skills in tracking down Jarvis' expenditure on furniture and clothes and luggage and handbags and hotels and meals I wouldn't touch with a forty foot pole. I don't know how she does it. Also being filled in on construction, assimilation into French society, and French law is extremely interesting and helpful.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
When police and relevant authorities have completed their investigations into the workplace death at La Lande, their reports will be submitted to the coroner who will then call an inquest. People who are required to attend the inquest are given notice well before the event. They are legally required to attend. If an individual is summoned to attend an inquest, non attendance is not an option.

'The summons will tell you the date and place of the inquest. If you do not turn up to court, the Coroner may issue a warrant for your arrest.'

If Stephanie is called upon to attend an inquest, no amount of travelling will help her avoid a summons.
---
That is not coincidental I feel.
Some thing is up - big time - and the owners need to set a plan.
For sure . . . they're all there for one almighty confab.
---
I thought Marie had her ex-video editor back but the quality of the latest vlog was pretty poor. There was a shot with a young passerby clearly shown in error. Lots of Marie walking up and down the road as in Haworth. Her slow, uninspiring presentation hasn't improved. It's extraordinary that she's offering her skills as a chef after a month's course, rather like being a floral designer after a few short courses. I don't think this particular leopard has changed, or will change its spots. It won't be long before she's grifting for a vehicle so she can drive off to do her cooking in different locations.
I thought the same. Sara, who is editing the videos can only do so much with what Marie sends. It can be difficult to make silk out of a sow's ear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
PLEEEZE.... how can we be rid of the teacher's :geek: pet who knows everything? Yes, you, Caroline! Be gone! Or get a daytime job, or have a holiday in South Africa, whatever!:devilish:
A cruise on the many man-made medieval lakes of The Berry with the pine marlins. A fresh water fish.
---
Can someone explain to me?
What is this new start in a row for MW?
I can't follow anymore!
Two years from now she'll be a "chef" in the.....doghouse?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Today's Patreon video (on time, what an achievement!):
View attachment 2749074

#FreeLancelot
Thank you @tuffiti !!! ❤

I did chuckle that Mummy 🦇 (copyright of @Pekey) gave Snorts something to do (it was akin to giving him a colouring book to keep him occupied.) Ironically, the tat that Fanny and Snorts dragged into the beach house on their last visit (where Fanny created a "cocktail corner" on the second floor mezzanine) appears to have been binned, as that blasphemous hot mess was no longer there. :unsure:

Where to even begin with Snorts- stocking up on tins of tuna and beans. SMH, is he preparing for a typhoon?!? :ROFLMAO:

The beach house looks to have had some renovations, as it looked like it had some fresh paint/stucco work. When Fanny filmed herself in her bathroom, the tiles were white in the background (not the dated baby blue ones.) But Fanny, trying to gloss over the fact she cries poor but has obviously flown herself and Snorts there First Class to her mother's multimillion dollar beach house, makes certain the viewers know she is wearing an old outfit from Zara, and those Ralph Lauren sheets on her bed were purchased on sale 15 years ago (which I cannot recall ever seeing before, but I may be wrong) to make herself look humble and thrifty. SMH. Additionally, there is NO way in hades she did NOT know Potts was in town- of course she knew.

The question of the day is- if Fanny and Snorts are away on holiday, as well as Amaury and Herr Nutti, WHO is running the Shitoo and taking care of the animals- Ratso, the chickens, sheep, Ruby, and the peacocks?!? FRK?!? Dear lord.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
IMG_6782.jpeg

As Joan Rivers once said, he’s so gay he’s having Truman Capote’s baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just can't with Philip prancing around like he's a designer of both interiors and clothing. He's disgusting.

So, when Derek Jarvis wasn't painting men holding up their used condoms or copping a feel from someone who may or may not have been his wife (with a younger female watching), he was painting pictures of alligators robbing a bird's nest.

And we wonder why Stephanie is the way she is.........her father was definitely a sick MFer.

(Thank you bunches and bunches @tuffiti for the Patreon video!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The question of the day is- if Fanny and Snorts are away on holiday, as well as Amaury and Herr Nutti, WHO is running the Shitoo and taking care of the animals- Ratso, the chickens, sheep, Ruby, and the peacocks?!? FRK?!? Dear lord.
Here's your answer. Glad she's "getting the hang of it" so she won't lose him like the last time she documented herself dog sitting.....
1707617293043.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here's your answer. Glad she's "getting the hang of it" so she won't lose him like the last time she documented herself dog sitting.....
View attachment 2749297
Having seen the original vlog where FRK lost not one, but TWO dogs ("You had ONE job to do!") is why I found it ironic! Cheese on toast, I'd never leave my dogs with her for a few hours, let alone weeks. Peacocks in the house, chickens running wild, Ratso running off with the delivery driver....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I still think Gerry looks a lot like Mummy dearest. Height, nose, smile etc. I know everyone thinks he is a brother by another mother but .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There he was Holland's answer to Mario Buatta the Prince of Chintz arranging cushions on the couch and little statues in "better places" ...... but Pekey was not interested in that !!! 🤫🤫🤫
I wanted to see that little camera recording the conversation going on between TB Percy and Mummy 🦇 in the background kitchen area !
Mmmmm bet it was Spicey !!! ;)

OMG..... Fanny getting upset because Old Birthday Boy is not going to make it to the party on his day!!! Bloody Grow Up !

Thank you to Tuffiti - big kiss ! 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope this is a sweet derail. I've been following this account for a bit and while I'm not usually into kid stuff, this little guy brightens me up on the days when I feel the darkest. He is such a cutie bug!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fanny, "Snorty & I are leaving"
Scotman, "Don't let the door hit you on the way out"
Percy, "Good, about bloody time"
Mummy, "I don't know why you brought Snorty with you in the first place"
Percy, "Finally, some peace and quiet"
Mummy, "Quick, let's put our decor back in place while they're gone"
Scotman, "I've arranged a locksmith to come while they're gone to change the door locks and security code"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you @tuffiti !!! ❤

I did chuckle that Mummy 🦇 (copyright of @Pekey) gave Snorts something to do (it was akin to giving him a colouring book to keep him occupied.) Ironically, the tat that Fanny and Snorts dragged into the beach house on their last visit (where Fanny created a "cocktail corner" on the second floor mezzanine) appears to have been binned, as that blasphemous hot mess was no longer there. :unsure:

Where to even begin with Snorts- stocking up on tins of tuna and beans. SMH, is he preparing for a typhoon?!? :ROFLMAO:

The beach house looks to have had some renovations, as it looked like it had some fresh paint/stucco work. When Fanny filmed herself in her bathroom, the tiles were white in the background (not the dated baby blue ones.) But Fanny, trying to gloss over the fact she cries poor but has obviously flown herself and Snorts there First Class to her mother's multimillion dollar beach house, makes certain the viewers know she is wearing an old outfit from Zara, and those Ralph Lauren sheets on her bed were purchased on sale 15 years ago (which I cannot recall ever seeing before, but I may be wrong) to make herself look humble and thrifty. SMH. Additionally, there is NO way in hades she did NOT know Potts was in town- of course she knew.

Perhaps she gave him the task to keep him from going through her jewelry, desk and underwear drawer.
---
I hope this is a sweet derail. I've been following this account for a bit and while I'm not usually into kid stuff, this little guy brightens me up on the days when I feel the darkest. He is such a cutie bug!

I think we are allowed a modicum of human conversation. You know, like people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.