The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Marie had her ex-video editor back but the quality of the latest vlog was pretty poor. There was a shot with a young passerby clearly shown in error. Lots of Marie walking up and down the road as in Haworth. Her slow, uninspiring presentation hasn't improved. It's extraordinary that she's offering her skills as a chef after a month's course, rather like being a floral designer after a few short courses. I don't think this particular leopard has changed, or will change its spots. It won't be long before she's grifting for a vehicle so she can drive off to do her cooking in different locations.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Interesting that all the owners of the dump are in the same place 🤔
All the owners are coming home to roost...how convenient they have beach houses in SA to stay at where there is aircon, sufficient bedrooms and no orange netting.

Poor Percy, the man isn't going to get any rest with that pack of thieving hyena's descending on his home.
1707602163332.png

This trip has been conveniently hard-wired into their travel schedule for a while.
Spring break 2024 (voorjaarsvakantie, carnavalsvakantie or krokusvakantie)
  • North: February 17 - February 25, 2024
  • Central: February 17 - February 25, 2024
  • South: February 10 - February 18, 2024*

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i have my doubts about stability of the walls. i don't remember if he did something about it.
Those walls are as crumbly as duck. Open to the elements for all those years. The weight of the roof could be the straw that broke the crispy chateau's back

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All the owners are coming home to roost...how convenient they have beach houses in SA to stay at where there is aircon, sufficient bedrooms and no orange netting.

Poor Percy, the man isn't going to get any rest with that pack of thieving hyena's descending on his home. View attachment 2748916

This trip has been conveniently hard-wired into their travel schedule for a while.
Spring break 2024 (voorjaarsvakantie, carnavalsvakantie or krokusvakantie)
  • North: February 17 - February 25, 2024
  • Central: February 17 - February 25, 2024
  • South: February 10 - February 18, 2024*
IMG_4835.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
well, THAT proves that Fanfan has the acolytes filming B roll for her endless 'walkies'. She would have stopped filming and gone into paroxysms of breathless screeches at the mind-bending sight of a crocus and cyclamen in the jardin desolee. (nick thumbnail vid). as it was, she had to 'edit' in her ecstasy once back in the dump, finding a nearby hellebores to fondle - this one red, whilst the other davy 'masterpieces ' were white.

What better way to ' launder ' all the atrocious tat accumulated in the Grabeau over the past 18 months and to prevent it being discovered in emmaus by the benefactors/cult members, than to drag it to SA to donate? she couldn't take it the last 'mercy' visit as Leech wasn't there to schlep it for Prinfeff Schteff. The only reason for donation is that she loathes the crap and NOT due to altruism. 😘

I thought Marie had her ex-video editor back but the quality of the latest vlog was pretty poor. There was a shot with a young passerby clearly shown in error. Lots of Marie walking up and down the road as in Haworth. Her slow, uninspiring presentation hasn't improved. It's extraordinary that she's offering her skills as a chef after a month's course, rather like being a floral designer after a few short courses. I don't think this particular leopard has changed, or will change its spots. It won't be long before she's grifting for a vehicle so she can drive off to do her cooking in different locations.
Food pests and control…
Personal hygiene…
This is the handbook FRK was given at Ashburton.

Now let us think, who is a food pest?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When Stephanie went to South Africa to visit her mother, while Percy was in the hospital, didn’t Philip have to stay in London? Perhaps Philip is not allowed to stay alone at the Dump either without Stephanie present because he is so sneaky, controlling, and nosy.
Nope, it was because he sat in the dump bawling like a baby, ran out of Spaghetti-O's, and was freezing in his skinny ass jeans while she was away.
Either that or he went Nut-so charging eBay junk to Fanny's credit card!!!
Or.
All of thee above!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
F I L T H Y P A T R E O N V I D E O
R E C A P

Mummy, Percy, and Gerry are all at the beach house. Nick, Marie, and Antoine are on their way to stay as well. Fanny and PhiPhi go grocery shopping for booze and all the ingredients for tuna pasta salad. No I’m not kidding.

Upon return, Mummy asks PhiPhi to rearrange all of her pillows and chotchkis. He actually makes it look better.

Electricity is being rationed and every time it’s off the alarm system beeps when people move. Hahahahaha! Karma.

Nick et al are delayed as flights did not connect. Spends birthday at airport. Hahahahahahah. Karma

After buying a bunch of food the Beach House Bums decide to go out for dinner. Guess who they run into. Potty and his mum. No Ruthie in sight unless she was hiding or has an invisibility cloak.

After dinner we are treated to a shot of Fanny in bed. Shes so happy to see her 15 yer old Ralph Lauren sheets bought in a French discount shop are still holding up because she loves them. Had to get her little I’m frugal virtue signaling in, lest the viewers think she’s rich in her ocean front beach house or something.

I hate this witch. Can you tell?

OIDK out.
Thank you @OhIDontKnow...
---
Interesting that all the owners of the dump are in the same place 🤔
Which begs the question... are they all absent from the shithole and Europe for a reason? All the players are out of town AND in the same place at the same time. Bizarre non...
---
That is not coincidental I feel.
Some thing is up - big time - and the owners need to set a plan.
Funny we're all thinking the same thoughts!
---
Today's Patreon video (on time, what an achievement!):
View attachment 2749074

#FreeLancelot
And mercy beaucoup @tuffiti for posting the flog. You truly are an angel ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you Tuffiti for posting.
Who the F goes to someone's beach house in South Africa and moves cushions and furniture and gets videoed doing it, they have No Content, Snorts needs feeding to the local monkeys. Percy lives in Derek's shadow do not know how he can stand it. Zara horror modelled by Fanny.
Percy looks much improved, keep away from France and it may continue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
And here we have baby in the back of the car.
Fanny is gauche. She is so totally unaware of herself.
I guess she must be unaware of Snorts he is an imbecile, buying baked beans from the supermarket because they are reduced. How savvy.
Snorts is plumping up cushions rearranging ornaments. I did notice Mummy was not present and did not thank him . Just vlog content to let us know how special he is.

I get the feeling Gerry has been staying with Mummy for a while.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Caroline Gooder aka Fanny, Ratso chasing sheep could kill them. Ratso causes more danger to the sheep. The sheep flee a chasing dog. If Ratso was injured by a fleeing sheep, he caused himself to be injured by chasing them.

Chasing by dogs can do serious damage to sheep, even if the dog doesn’t catch them. The stress of worrying by dogs can cause sheep to die and pregnant ewes to miscarry their lambs.

Sheep fleeing from dogs are often killed or seriously injured by their panicked attempts to escape, causing untold damage to fences and field boundaries in the process.

Dogs chasing ewes and lambs can cause mis-mothering issues, with lambs dying from starvation or hypothermia when they become separated from their mother and fail to find her again.

Dog bites can cause death in sheep or necessitate them being put down at a later date, or in less severe cases considerable veterinary bills and additional welfare issues as a result of flies being attracted to the blood and leading to a nasty health problem in sheep called ‘fly strike’. Injuries to sheep can also delay the normal farming routine, be it the mating season or administration of vital medicines and vaccines.

It is an offence to allow a dog to worry sheep. Worrying includes attacking or chasing sheep and, in some circumstances, farmers are legally entitled to shoot dogs if they are endangering their sheep
. Find out more below in the ‘Staying legal’ sections below

Speaking from a major sheep country here, I don't think your average sheep would be overly concerned by Ratso. They are curious things (hell, I would be too if I was stuck in a paddock all day everyday with nothing much to do) and they'll turn around and face anything new in their space. If Ratso went for one (I'm pretty sure he's too small to take on a sheep but I'm not sure how dumb he is), they would most certainly fight back. We had a sheep who was hand raised and used to charge and head butt the humans - it hurt! The sheep worrying laws came about because of roaming, often in packs of larger dogs who cause major damage and once they've killed one, they can't help themselves and go on to kill more if not stopped.
---
The heap is really in the middle of nowhere….
With that in mind, a good question to pose: if he was the last man on earth, would you go there.............?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Not the kids…just the parents. I feel sorry for the boys and how this might affect them growing up in the local community. I always wondered why Gwen seemed very camera shy, especially in the earlier vlogs. Maybe she was afraid the skeletons in the closet would come back to bite them.
I wonder if she'll start going out more and having fun, that lonely young billionaire... Yikes Billy, put yourself in a risky predicament there...

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2748759

Belly P and his parasitic family are going to run out of money while he is incarcerated, so Ryan, Pill and the Mansplainer are launching “Adopt a Bar”. You can adopt one inch of his prison cell bars for 500 Euros. 10 000 inches are available. Each inch will also be blessed in the name of Saint Kathy - Patron Saint of Red Mite and Expats.
An inch has never made such a difference...:sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Speaking from a major sheep country here, I don't think your average sheep would be overly concerned by Ratso. They are curious things (hell, I would be too if I was stuck in a paddock all day everyday with nothing much to do) and they'll turn around and face anything new in their space. If Ratso went for one (I'm pretty sure he's too small to take on a sheep but I'm not sure how dumb he is), they would most certainly fight back. We had a sheep who was hand raised and used to charge and head butt the humans - it hurt! The sheep worrying laws came about because of roaming, often in packs of larger dogs who cause major damage and once they've killed one, they can't help themselves and go on to kill more if not stopped.
---

With that in mind, a good question to pose: if he was the last man on earth, would you go there.............?
Snorty is why vibrators were created.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.