The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering what FRK chef rates will be per week…?
Her ‘ floral workshop’ costs were pretty extortionate.
if she's planning to stay away from the filthy shatow during the off season, who will look after the house and animals if the family is on vacays or traveling around? the charm is vanishing?

Reactions: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wondering what FRK chef rates will be per week…?
Her ‘ floral workshop’ costs were pretty extortionate.
Interesting....do you call "employment" in Europe "collaboration"?
I guess there aren't employment agencies in Europe, either?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Kudo's to FRK for putting her head down and actually completing her cooking course. Funny to see she's returned from Ashburton Chef School and quickly beginning to request kitchen items (ex: baguette baking pans). FRK is now a professional chef! :eek: Will she begin wearing her chef outfit during B& B season?. I'm curious to know what FRK told her fellow students her long-term food goals are? I don't think it will take long before FRK becomes thoroughly frustrated cooking in that filthy, unfit for purpose, should be condemned, excuse of a kitchen.
  • Working on that filthy, pitted, unhygienic dining table
  • No counter space
  • No proper, fit for purpose work surfaces
  • No counter space set at the proper work height (back strain)
  • Working long hours on those uneven stone floors (foot & back strain)
  • Using pots & pans that have removable handles vs. chef quality cookware
  • 1 old chipped sink in another room
  • a sideboard filled with dishes for display purposes only (rather than storing proper serving dishes)
  • a useless lounge chair in the middle of the room
  • a little, irritating dog Snorty underfoot + a little, high-strung ratter dog underfoot
  • no food budget
  • accommodating Snorty's ever-changing allergies and child-like taste palate (tuna, peaches & tinned peas)
  • cooking & timing meals to be served around Fanny's filming schedule
  • coordinating the colour of her food offerings to match Snorty's porcelain & floral settings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The family that steals together…

View attachment 2748199
Not the kids…just the parents. I feel sorry for the boys and how this might affect them growing up in the local community. I always wondered why Gwen seemed very camera shy, especially in the earlier vlogs. Maybe she was afraid the skeletons in the closet would come back to bite them.

• Heart
Can someone explain to me?
What is this new start in a row for MW?
I can't follow anymore!
I apologize for quoting myself, but.....
I also apologize for the meaningless sentence.
That's what Wiik does to people.
I wanted to ask:
How many times, so far, has Wiik reinvented herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The family that steals together…

View attachment 2748199
The saddest thing about posting a photo you love is when tragedy strikes or you break the law, it ends up in the paper... 30 years ago when my family member died overseas, a reporter made contact for a photo, of course sister took the beautiful framed photo and gave it to the reporter to copy. What had been the best family photo we'd ever taken became fodder... it's even easier these days with pics lifted from social media.. I've never posted any pics I treasure because of it. I've seen quite a few of Billy and Gwen's favorite pics that they've shared over the years used in this ugly story.. all tainted now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Are we thinking all this travel is an attempt to avoid an inquest into Christophe's death? Simultaneous absences by Fanny and Amaury are suggestive.
---

I'd say Billy's problem would be in the corporate area -- people willing to book into the convent or the chateau, to do his hospitality business (if indeed that's what he's aiming for.)
Social media audiences seem to be much more flim-flamable, and it seems the question in that venue is will his Youtube income rise or fall if he apologizes.
I'd like to know the stats and facts on whose income rose and whose income fell after undergoing expert social media crisis management. Is there such a source of info?
But if he intends to do business, he needs to step up to bat on the grown up corporate level. Which goes something like, get ahead of the bad news by acknowledging it, along the lines of,
I take full responsibility for my actions. I am working with lawyers and counsellors to make appropriate amends to everyone I harmed. Publicizing these amends will be up to the people, institutions and municipalities I have harmed, and not me. Gwen will be undertaking her own actions of accountability and amendment and will be issuing a statement. I will be suspending my Youtube vlogs for six months to perform these obligations in privacy, without the incentive of publicity. Work will continue on the convent. Thank you for your interest.
In other words, he does a Profumo. He shuts up and works for charity for 15 years at which time the Queen gives him some kind of a medal.
STFU is not the advice I'd give to someone who wants to be in the hospitality business in France.
Perfectly said @billybudd. You nailed it. This is exactly what should be said and done. It’s not groveling or trying to be cute, or frankly, just outright lying with BS that no one with a brain is buying. Then let it go and move forward. Grow up, be a decent person.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
watching Seans World today and i was wondering if Billy gave Sean a heads up about what was coming regarding him being charged? Maybe thats why Sean left that channel so fast....
That crossed my mind today too. What about the Moons. I think they all knew what was coming.

Reactions: 13
Kudo's to FRK for putting her head down and actually completing her cooking course. Funny to see she's returned from Ashburton Chef School and quickly beginning to request kitchen items (ex: baguette baking pans). FRK is now a professional chef! :eek: Will she begin wearing her chef outfit during B& B season?. I'm curious to know what FRK told her fellow students her long-term food goals are? I don't think it will take long before FRK becomes thoroughly frustrated cooking in that filthy, unfit for purpose, should be condemned, excuse of a kitchen.
  • Working on that filthy, pitted, unhygienic dining table
  • No counter space
  • No proper, fit for purpose work surfaces
  • No counter space set at the proper work height (back strain)
  • Working long hours on those uneven stone floors (foot & back strain)
  • Using pots & pans that have removable handles vs. chef quality cookware
  • 1 old chipped sink in another room
  • a sideboard filled with dishes for display purposes only (rather than storing proper serving dishes)
  • a useless lounge chair in the middle of the room
  • a little, irritating dog Snorty underfoot + a little, high-strung ratter dog underfoot
  • no food budget
  • accommodating Snorty's ever-changing allergies and child-like taste palate (tuna, peaches & tinned peas)
  • cooking & timing meals to be served around Fanny's filming schedule
  • coordinating the colour of her food offerings to match Snorty's porcelain & floral settings
I was rooting for Marie during her time at Ashburton but since she has returned to Lalande it's clear that this whole experience was just for vlog and social media relevance. It's irritating and amusing me a little that FRK has this attitude as if she is a culinary expert now after completing a 4 week course. She has barely scratched the the surface OF the surface in terms of training as a chef. And I have to say that based on her social media posts, she is still very much an inexperienced cook but no doubt that won't stop her from milking it with The Cult.
---
Here is the full article from "20 minutes"
I am trying to have the other one from "le Parisien"
I'd love to know what those 34 comments say mainly because I'm thinking they are mostly from the French speaking public.

Attachments

Last edited:
Just because we are talking about Billy P we haven't forgotten about you Fanny who is on her 4th holiday since Jan 1st.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
St Kathy feels "tainted as a British person" by Billster. She looked "vaguely" into the story yet knew it was in Times, Sun, Daily Mail and he was young
someone had it in for Billy , she is "angry" and not going to talk about it.

Kathy spends a lot if time messing about with those bloody chickens, nearly fell and broke her neck always wittering on about red mite, chickens in, chickens out, broody etc.etc. etc. just buy a dozen eggs like the rest of us.
If Kathy, as a British person, feels tainted because of a single Britt’s crimes, then she shouldn’t go to Australia.

They colonized the whole continent for them..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf !
---
I personally did not care for the "pottery" plates that FRK used / was given at Ashburton, give me China anyday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If Kathy, as a British person, feels tainted because of a single Britt’s crimes, then she shouldn’t go to Australia.

They colonized the whole continent for them..
Oh, I hope Michael doesn’t end up in prison. I shudder to think of all the things those big, sweaty men would do to him. 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well I guess that I picked a good day to pop in and say hello after a huge hiatus. Billy billy Billy.
Hi all 👋

Man I have missed so much. I have not watched any chateau vlogs in ages.
Did Mojo ever come back? What about Clara Burnette?
Fanny has a dog 🤯
Dan and what's her name are a couple?

What else did I miss??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was rooting for Marie during her time at Ashburton but since she has returned to Lalande it's clear that this whole experience was just for vlog and social media relevance. It's irritating and amusing me a little that FRK has this attitude as if she is a culinary expert now after completing a 4 week course. She has barely scratched the the surface OF the surface in terms of training as a chef. And I have to say that based on her social media posts, she is still very much an inexperienced cook but no doubt that won't stop her from milking it with The Cult.
---

I'd love to know what those 34 comments say mainly because I'm thinking they are mostly from the French speaking public.
the comments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.