The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title of this thread is just perfect, isn’t it? Fanny riding the waves of financial freedom on everyone else’s dime,
Well done @FecilitéJ and @Lady Avonlea

Even if, here in Norway every employee has the right to 4 weeks of paid vacation per year + national and religious holidays. I dare to say most of Europe I know has the same or similar law. In Norway workers over the age of 60 years have the right to 5 weeks vacation. It is a national law and not up to a corporation or an employer to decide who gets it or not.

Norwegians go a little further. Shops, supermarkets and shopping centers don’t open on Sundays. Sundays are mostly resting days. Only restaurants, cafes, cinemas, theaters, hotels, churches, hospitals (of course) and other services are open on Sundays. If you need some food or toilet paper you need to find a convenience store in a gas station or similar. Not even pharmacies open on Sunday. Only the ones in hospitals. HOWEVER, recently, since like 5 years ago, the right wing government allowed malls and supermarkets to open two or three Sundays in December before Christmas. It was tough negotiations but they allowed those who wanted to open on Sundays before Christmas. The unions over here are seriously powerful. Thank goodness for them. 💪🏼 In Sweden it’s not the same. Their supermarkets open on Sundays and they are not that generous about religious holidays.
right wingers.... interesting. they were against closing shops on sundays in my corner of world too. they are suppose to be pro-family values, pro-church, but not for the people who works in shops, obviously. there was a referendum many moons ago for this, but it was not realized until pandemics. some folks are still bitter about it. there are some bakeries opened on sundays. and gas stations.

Reactions: 20
Fanny has sfa else happening and worth filming, so why not film not the 2 hours of packing? She must be taking a bucketload of crap down to S.A. and hiding exactly how much from viewers. Fanny broke the clothing rail in her own bedroom, so I hope Percy and Mummy have big, sturdy closets in their 2 houses.
I wonder if PhiPhi will take half of his dresses to SA as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
200w laughing.gif

andreearoman
1 hour ago
Marie has an obsession for Phillip 😂 she is always trying to please him and somehow finds her seat near Phillip at the table. I am not saying she is deliberatedly trying for anything, but it really looks so weird from the outside. I would be bothered if someone would try to come that close to my husband. Like, plese don’t worry about him!! I’ve got it under control!!!:)) Even if she is just trying to be nice, it is still not appropriate! You never hear her trying so hard to please any other human being at the chateau. Anyway, i like her very much as a person, her bubbly personality and amazing cooking skills, but little details like that could lead to weird stuff so it is always better to be cautious. Hope I don’t bother anyone with my comment.

JuSutton
1 hour ago
I agree, always shopping together and didn't he buy her a dress on an earlier video !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Kung Hei Fat Choi - Happy Year of the Dragon!

Tonight is Lunar New Year's Eve, so the VIP Lounge Buddha Bar is open to all tonight!!!

1707514640637.png
1707514832736.png
1707515049303.png
1707515453598.png

Celebrity DJ Mao will be rocking the dance floor and other evening entertainment includes a neon Dragon Dance, midnight fireworks and private mahjong rooms. There's a full seafood buffet and celebration drinks include the Jade Cocktail, Opium Cocktail, Lychee Liqueur Martini, Green Dragon, Blood Orange Margarita, Lychee Nut Cocktail and the China Blue.
Remember to wear something red and see you all there!!!!

Jade Cocktail
1707514108397.png

Opium Cocktail
1707514221846.png

Green Dragon
1707514157967.png

Blood Orange Margarita
1707514522159.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 2746872

andreearoman
1 hour ago
Marie has an obsession for Phillip 😂 she is always trying to please him and somehow finds her seat near Phillip at the table. I am not saying she is deliberatedly trying for anything, but it really looks so weird from the outside. I would be bothered if someone would try to come that close to my husband. Like, plese don’t worry about him!! I’ve got it under control!!!:)) Even if she is just trying to be nice, it is still not appropriate! You never hear her trying so hard to please any other human being at the chateau. Anyway, i like her very much as a person, her bubbly personality and amazing cooking skills, but little details like that could lead to weird stuff so it is always better to be cautious. Hope I don’t bother anyone with my comment.

JuSutton
1 hour ago
I agree, always shopping together and didn't he buy her a dress on an earlier video !!
The look of love!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2746902

hermann vdmerwe
3 hours ago
why is lancelot on a leach when go walking… let him hv some freedom!?

debra grogan
2 hours ago
Raptors?

caroline gooder
1 hour ago
The sheep and birds could hurt him. I once told a college student not to bother a peacock, and he was sent to an emergency ward. Think razors that can fly. Also, they have foxes and pine marlins.
Except Caroline they are Pine Martens, and Ratso is off leash many times in other videos. She acts like such a know it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2746872

andreearoman
1 hour ago

JuSutton
1 hour ago
Which bleeping planet are these morons from?
---
Kung Hei Fat Choi - Happy Year of the Dragon!

Tonight is Lunar New Year's Eve, so the VIP Lounge Buddha Bar is open to all tonight!!!

View attachment 2746852View attachment 2746857View attachment 2746867View attachment 2746882

Celebrity DJ Mao will be rocking the dance floor and other evening entertainment includes a neon Dragon Dance, midnight fireworks and private mahjong rooms. There's a full seafood buffet and celebration drinks include the Jade Cocktail, Opium Cocktail, Lychee Liqueur Martini, Green Dragon, Blood Orange Margarita, Lychee Nut Cocktail and the China Blue.
Remember to wear something red and see you all there!!!!

Jade Cocktail
View attachment 2746834

Opium Cocktail
View attachment 2746841

Green Dragon
View attachment 2746838

Blood Orange Margarita
View attachment 2746849
Ooh. I do love me a bit of Mahjong. May I have a blood orange margarita please. The green drinks worry me a little and the opium... meh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2746872

andreearoman
1 hour ago

JuSutton
1 hour ago
What a sad sad world would it be if women were fighting for PhiPhi’s attention… I don’t think even Marie is that desperate! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2746872

andreearoman
1 hour ago

JuSutton
1 hour ago
Wait! Marie has a bubbly personality? When did we get to see it? I must have missed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Fanny has a new yellow dress, Snorts drinks his wine (spot the amo suitcase)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Caroline Gooder aka Fanny, Ratso chasing sheep could kill them. Ratso causes more danger to the sheep. The sheep flee a chasing dog. If Ratso was injured by a fleeing sheep, he caused himself to be injured by chasing them.

Chasing by dogs can do serious damage to sheep, even if the dog doesn’t catch them. The stress of worrying by dogs can cause sheep to die and pregnant ewes to miscarry their lambs.

Sheep fleeing from dogs are often killed or seriously injured by their panicked attempts to escape, causing untold damage to fences and field boundaries in the process.

Dogs chasing ewes and lambs can cause mis-mothering issues, with lambs dying from starvation or hypothermia when they become separated from their mother and fail to find her again.

Dog bites can cause death in sheep or necessitate them being put down at a later date, or in less severe cases considerable veterinary bills and additional welfare issues as a result of flies being attracted to the blood and leading to a nasty health problem in sheep called ‘fly strike’. Injuries to sheep can also delay the normal farming routine, be it the mating season or administration of vital medicines and vaccines.

It is an offence to allow a dog to worry sheep. Worrying includes attacking or chasing sheep and, in some circumstances, farmers are legally entitled to shoot dogs if they are endangering their sheep
. Find out more below in the ‘Staying legal’ sections below

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
DERAIL .
Does anyone here have good or bad things to say about Dubarry boots? Please!
I might treat myself to some Wexfords.
Although I do not possess yellow rubber boots nor would I ever… I need an upgrade as my dog walking boots are leaking.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.