The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Le Parisien

It is a suspended sentence

Ouest France

Unfortunetely I can't get more because I am not a suscriber of these papers.

He won't go to prison because one year is not enough. Maybe he will have an electronic bracelet.
Anyway, the two of them now have a police record.
No moral, no shame, these two
That’s what I figured. Billy probably hopes it all blows over the same way the army desertion story died. He won’t mention anything and it will all go away.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
"Bets please" on how long before St Kathy of Lidl who does not read here makes comment on her vlog ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hope Billsters downfall does not have negative impact on The Moons who are doing so much for their menagerie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sure there was scope for Billy’s lawyer to mention the gofundme Billy set up to benefit the Catholic cathedral in Norwich. A character reference, perhaps, from the Bishop of East Anglia. It doesn’t mitigate against the misdeeds but, you, know, any port in a legal tempest.

Extract from the cathedral weekly notices, 29.10.23

IMG_0383.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
According to Le Parisien

It is a suspended sentence

Ouest France

Unfortunetely I can't get more because I am not a suscriber of these papers.

More interesting info

Anyway, the two of them now have a police record.
No moral, no shame, these two
Do we know if Billy has French citizenship or naturalization as we call it in the USA? If not, would this effect any bid for citizenship?

Reactions: 17
Three hail Mary's after a confessional and Father Paul will be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So they got a suspended sentence. I'm appalled and surprised at such leniency. The fines are chicken feed to them.

• Heart
What an absolute moron. Why on earth would someone, whose partner is a millionaire (or maybe a multi millionaire..), need to nick items from churches in order to flog them in the UK for next to nothing. This is a guy who spends over £10k on a coffee machine..

And how ironic that he’s now doing up a convent whose own listed relics have gone missing..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That’s what I figured. Billy probably hopes it all blows over the same way the army desertion story died. He won’t mention anything and it will all go away.
Still think he is more honest than Fanny.
---
So they got a suspended sentence. I'm appalled and surprised at such leniency. The fines are chicken feed to them.
they returned 72 out of 76 items blimey that is quite a lot of things-how much were the items worth? Billy you little tit you can't just take things

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just reading in the paper that Billy P has been sentenced to a year in prison for a string of thefts from French churches!
What an utter tit!
---
All I know is that Ma Petherick is going to be super busy working the family facebook pages!
I wonder what The Gibbon will have to say.

What a silly Billy.

All we need now is Fanny to get done for something.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Apropos the real Venice, I'm remembering a recent travel TV show where somebody went to the outer island where a 27th generation Venetian is trying to establish organic market gardens? Does anyone remember this?
I think the real Venice is about decay, sadness, and these ancient stoic Italians struggling to bring back real life and real values. Before the sea takes her back.
I haven't been there, but I feel the ghosts and the past deeply. Also Byzantium, big time.

Bourdain: Venice has a reputation for crap food at high prices.....
Amazon product
That may have been Stanley Tucci’s show on CNN. Funny enough every time we watch that show all we want to eat is pasta, pasta, and more pasta!!!

Also Venice is amazing!! Go and stay a few days and take a night gondola, it’s Hogwarts level magic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, here’s the article. Billy, Billy, Billy. Going to be tough to work on the convent while you’re spending a year in prison for theft….of religious objects, no less! His defense chalked it up to “immaturity.” What a jerk.

I can't say I'm surprised by him, but she's been a fool. Are they definitely married? if not, I wonder if France has a policy of deporting foreign nationals with criminal records?

• Wow
What an utter tit!
---
I wonder what The Gibbon will have to say.
How Paddy Stole The Rope. (Billster & Gwen)

by Anonymous
THERE WAS once two Irish labouring men; to England they came over;
They tramped about in search of work from Liverpool to Dover.
Says Pat to Mick, " I'm tired of this; we're both left in the lurch;
And if we don't get work, bedad, I'll go and rob a church. "
" What, rob a church! " says Mick to Pat; " How dare you be so vile?
There's something sure to happen as you're treading down the aisle.
But if you go I go with you; we'll get out safe, I hope; "
So, if you'll listen, I'll tell you here how Paddy stole the rope.

So off they went with theft intent, the place they wanted finding;
They broke into a country church which nobody was minding.
They scraped together all they could and then prepared to slope,
When Paddy cries out, " Hold on, Mick, what shall we do for rope?
We've got no bag to hold the swag, and e'er we get outside,
With something stout and strong, my lad, the bundle must be tied. "
Just then he spies the old church bell, and quick as an antelope,
He scrambled up the belfry high to try and steal a rope.

Now when Paddy up the belfry got, " Ah-hah, bedad, but stop;
To get a piece that's long enough, I must climb up to the top. "
So, like a sailor, up he went, and near the top, says he,
" I think the piece that's underneath quite long enough will be. "
So, holding by one arm and leg, he drew his clasp knife out,
And right above his big fat head he cut the rope so stout.
He quite forgot it held him up, and, by the Holy Pope,
Down to the bottom of the church fell Paddy and the rope.

" Come out of that, " says Mick to Pat, as he on the floor lay groaning,
" If that's the way you cut a rope, no wonder now your moaning.
I'll show you how to cut a rope, so just lend me the knife. "
" Be very careful, " cries out Pat, " or else you'll lose your life. "
He clambered up the other rope, and, like an artful thief,
Instead of cutting it above, he cut it underneath.
The piece fell down and left poor Mick alone up there to cope;
Says he, " Bad luck unto the day when we came stealing rope. "

Now with Paddy groaning on the floor and Mick hung up on high,
Says Pat, " Come down. " " I can't, " cried Mick, " for if I do, I die. "
The noise soon brought the beadle round, the sexton and police,
And although they set poor Micky free, they gave them no release.
They marched them to the county jail where their conduct now they rue,
And if they'd got no work before, they've plenty now to do;
And for their ingenuity they now have larger scope
Than when they broke into a church to try and steal a rope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The more I think on the Billy P theft ring the more questions I have. As @Just Grift Wood pointed out, 72 of 76 stolen items were recovered. As these thefts were a decade ago why did fence still have that much of the loot? Did they get busted for something else and drop a dime on Billy? If Gwen had no knowledge of the thefts while waiting in the car, did she not notice Billy returning with the items at least some of the time? A lot of those pieces are sizable. With these thefts being ten years ago how were they identified initially if they weren’t caught at the time? Why did it take that long to find them? Did someone spill the Petherick secrets to deflect from themselves. To wit, did the Strawbridges know? Did Fanny? Did Michael get sloshed and confess? While Gwen might be a millionairess now, had she received her inheritance at that point? So many unanswered questions. Granted those things might’ve been covered in the parts of the new articles we couldn’t access, but still. These bits are important to the story and the investigation! I’ve been retired from journalism for 25 years but I just can’t turn that part of my mind off. Reporters today are tit at research. I’d hate to be Billy P if @KiKiGee decided to cast their eyes over the case!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I still think she has a problem with her eyes. One seems to be bigger than the other.
Sloshed.png

Messy mind, messy house, messy life!
🧵 Stephanie Jarvis - Messy Mind, Messy House, Messy Life!

Yes, here’s the article. Billy, Billy, Billy. Going to be tough to work on the convent while you’re spending a year in prison for theft….of religious objects, no less! His defense chalked it up to “immaturity.” What a jerk.

2024 is truly the year of retribution. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hope Billsters downfall does not have negative impact on The Moons who are doing so much for their menagerie.
Honestly, I don’t think this will affect Billy or his channel one bit. His superfans will say it happened 10 years ago, he’s a different person now, and look at all the “good” he’s done since then. To Billy, this is old news. He’s already moved on and won’t mention anything…ignore the comments and act as if nothing happened. In a few months everyone will be lauding him again, if not sooner.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
6 hours ago
The pilazzo with the circles is actually for sale. It needs restorating, but would be wonderful once done. And it does have the most beautiful murano chandeliers. Thanks for sharing your get away.

qNCP7gZU8hwQigcifUzU8h8w=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@susanross3315
6 hours ago
With all those wonderful fabrics you have in the attic, why don’t you make your own lampshades????

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.