The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kung Hei Fat Choi - Happy Year of the Dragon!

Tonight is Lunar New Year's Eve, so the VIP Lounge Buddha Bar is open to all tonight!!!

View attachment 2746852View attachment 2746857View attachment 2746867View attachment 2746882

Celebrity DJ Mao will be rocking the dance floor and other evening entertainment includes a neon Dragon Dance, midnight fireworks and private mahjong rooms. There's a full seafood buffet and celebration drinks include the Jade Cocktail, Opium Cocktail, Lychee Liqueur Martini, Green Dragon, Blood Orange Margarita, Lychee Nut Cocktail and the China Blue.
Remember to wear something red and see you all there!!!!

Jade Cocktail
View attachment 2746834

Opium Cocktail
View attachment 2746841

Green Dragon
View attachment 2746838

Blood Orange Margarita
View attachment 2746849
i will try all of these. i will be lousy company after but just let me cry in the corner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Whilst Fanny is gallivanting around the world, and Billy and Gwen are up to their necks in their self-made tit, and MPK is god knows where…. Dan the questionable man is slowly building a roof!
I mean… I know nothing about building structures, but this looks legit, no? Do we have any engineers here?

IMG_7272.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
MarIE must be living in a weird parallel universe! Her IG story states at 22h05 she came down for a midnight snack. Wtf! Live in the real world and in real time MarIE. Do copy the witch Despicable fanny in her timey wimey jiggery pokery.
What in the name of Aleister Crowley is the demon summoning sacrifice on that plate?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Kung Hei Fat Choi - Happy Year of the Dragon!
We had Chinese Dragons , drums and their crackers going off visiting a few houses around where I live last night .... we have a high Chinese population here .
As we have a Pekingese in our house ..... the "Emperor of our Street " :coronation:(as we call him as he is quiet fussy/bossy with who can walk in his street ) he sends a Happy Chinese New Year to all the Hags and Hell Hounds of Tattle!
A black Dragon too ----

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Whilst Fanny is gallivanting around the world, and Billy and Gwen are up to their necks in their self-made tit, and MPK is god knows where…. Dan the questionable man is slowly building a roof!
I mean… I know nothing about building structures, but this looks legit, no? Do we have any engineers here?

View attachment 2747045
i have my doubts about stability of the walls. i don't remember if he did something about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
@tcm087
4 hours ago
Why don’t they have heat yet? Hasn’t the new system cost them a small fortune and taken over a year to install? And they still can’t use it? I don’t understand.
Nobody asked but this person is a fool. They have the radiators and the boiler system in place. They just have no intention of joining up the pipework. People might ask awkward questions, such as, why not have guests (patrons) to stay over a longer period each year and support the renovations that way? I rang Ruby to ask for his take on the matter. He said he constantly hears their plotting. Their mantra: No job started must be finished. On the positive side, when Fanny caught Ruby outside on her way to collect the parsley, Ruby had beaten her to it and relieved himself there seconds before her arrival.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The statutory holiday entitlements for salaried employees throughout Europe (inc the UK) are a revelation to Americans.
Oh I know it. I decided to drop out of the corporate rat race when I came here consequently I have have never had a days leave or sick paid since I got here 14 years ago. Employee benefits and rights are absolutely non existent. It really is appalling for a first world country.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2746872

andreearoman
1 hour ago
Marie has an obsession for Phillip 😂 she is always trying to please him and somehow finds her seat near Phillip at the table. I am not saying she is deliberatedly trying for anything, but it really looks so weird from the outside. I would be bothered if someone would try to come that close to my husband. Like, plese don’t worry about him!! I’ve got it under control!!!:)) Even if she is just trying to be nice, it is still not appropriate! You never hear her trying so hard to please any other human being at the chateau. Anyway, i like her very much as a person, her bubbly personality and amazing cooking skills, but little details like that could lead to weird stuff so it is always better to be cautious. Hope I don’t bother anyone with my comment.

JuSutton
1 hour ago
I agree, always shopping together and didn't he buy her a dress on an earlier video !!
Spoons out. Knives out. Watch out Marie.

• Haha
Wait! Marie has a bubbly personality? When did we get to see it? I must have missed it!
Along with her "amazing cooking skills" no doubt. Pay attention :)
---
Good !!! I hope it was a big pee too .
Massive. He had been drinking with the sheep all afternoon.
---
What a sad sad world would it be if women were fighting for PhiPhi’s attention… I don’t think even Marie is that desperate! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought Selmar revealed he had already been there and done that - or am I confused?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
watching Seans World today and i was wondering if Billy gave Sean a heads up about what was coming regarding him being charged? Maybe thats why Sean left that channel so fast....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
DERAIL .
Does anyone here have good or bad things to say about Dubarry boots? Please!
I might treat myself to some Wexfords.
Although I do not possess yellow rubber boots nor would I ever… I need an upgrade as my dog walking boots are leaking.
Yes I own Dubarry Galway, very comfortable and keep waterproof with dubbin. Different calf widths "extra fit" if your legs are chunky, slimfit if skinny. Also have Le Chameau Chasseur leather lined zipped wellies, wear one or other pair daily, £££ but an investment over the years they last.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think it is incredible the amount of work Dan has done, often single handed (Nick and Cameron are totally comitted when on Site with him). It certainly shows the pure lazyness and inability at CHMN, we know Snorts is useless WHAT is Amuarys excuse ?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Pssst.....wanna buy a Chalice, do you a good deal, got one going for a monkey (for those who don't know it's slang for £500.00)

View attachment 2745285

Be lucky darlin', lucky heather

View attachment 2745289
---

She's already got them.............when she was in Veinna at Lena Hoschek
Somehow this reminds me of the story one of my husbands told about being a youngish tourist in Jerusalem. Every 10 steps somebody would come up to him and say, "Pssssst, pssssst, want some weed? Blow? H? Some girls? Some boys? Meet me at the Second Station of the Cross."

• Haha
  • Wow
Ma Metherick has woken up, this comment below was removed.

Liz M
When you become emotionally invested in a youtube channel. I think it's time to step back. Remember that what is being portrayed is staged content. This content is a superficial overview of daily activities. The real content is hidden behind the curtain. I once believed in this channel and content creator. My belief was misplaced. Fool me once , shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Serve your time and pray for forgiveness. Apoligize to your sons.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Makes you wonder if Fanny fears the lawman is about to haul her off. South Africa does not have an extradition treaty with France specifically. That said they did knuckle under and accede to the 1957 European Convention on Extradition in 2003. I’m not sure if that would make Fanny vulnerable but it does make you wonder why she’s relocating so much of her wardrobe. Or has she just expanded beyond their fit?🤔

Are we thinking all this travel is an attempt to avoid an inquest into Christophe's death? Simultaneous absences by Fanny and Amaury are suggestive.
---
Oh no we are not on the same page this time. 🥲
But you are the social media guru and know better than me. I can only talk based from corporate experience.
I'd say Billy's problem would be in the corporate area -- people willing to book into the convent or the chateau, to do his hospitality business (if indeed that's what he's aiming for.)
Social media audiences seem to be much more flim-flamable, and it seems the question in that venue is will his Youtube income rise or fall if he apologizes.
I'd like to know the stats and facts on whose income rose and whose income fell after undergoing expert social media crisis management. Is there such a source of info?
But if he intends to do business, he needs to step up to bat on the grown up corporate level. Which goes something like, get ahead of the bad news by acknowledging it, along the lines of,
I take full responsibility for my actions. I am working with lawyers and counsellors to make appropriate amends to everyone I harmed. Publicizing these amends will be up to the people, institutions and municipalities I have harmed, and not me. Gwen will be undertaking her own actions of accountability and amendment and will be issuing a statement. I will be suspending my Youtube vlogs for six months to perform these obligations in privacy, without the incentive of publicity. Work will continue on the convent. Thank you for your interest.
In other words, he does a Profumo. He shuts up and works for charity for 15 years at which time the Queen gives him some kind of a medal.
STFU is not the advice I'd give to someone who wants to be in the hospitality business in France.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Are we thinking all this travel is an attempt to avoid an inquest into Christophe's death? Simultaneous absences by Fanny and Amaury are suggestive.
---

I'd say Billy's problem would be in the corporate area -- people willing to book into the convent or the chateau, to do his hospitality business (if indeed that's what he's aiming for.)
Social media audiences seem to be much more flim-flamable, and it seems the question in that venue is will his Youtube income rise or fall if he apologizes.
I'd like to know the stats and facts on whose income rose and whose income fell after undergoing expert social media crisis management. Is there such a source of info?
But if he intends to do business, he needs to step up to bat on the grown up corporate level. Which goes something like, get ahead of the bad news by acknowledging it, along the lines of,
I take full responsibility for my actions. I am working with lawyers and counsellors to make appropriate amends to everyone I harmed. Publicizing these amends will be up to the people, institutions and municipalities I have harmed, and not me. Gwen will be undertaking her own actions of accountability and amendment and will be issuing a statement. I will be suspending my Youtube vlogs for six months to perform these obligations in privacy, without the incentive of publicity. Work will continue on the convent. Thank you for your interest.
In other words, he does a Profumo. He shuts up and works for charity for 15 years at which time the Queen gives him some kind of a medal.
STFU is not the advice I'd give to someone who wants to be in the hospitality business in France.
I was associated with a boss involved with one of the most notorious fuckups of all time, a complicated situation for which he took responsibility but had no performative agency in the matter. He simply said, publically, "I was had" and authorized a major third party investigation and published report. I think he was privately educated on the ways he allowed himself to be had. But the public process he went through was close enough to an honorable corporate position in a business where accountability is a cornerstone.
---
Maybe it was the third person himself the one who tipped the DM, offered the story to the DM for some kind of revenge against Billy and Gwen with the condition of not be mentioned. Maybe the third person was a victim too, didn’t know the pieces were stolen. If so many of the items were recovered, the third person, as the dealer involved, may have help recover them.
Again, the DM piece seems to me to be completely and solely sourced by ganking all the facts from the Le Parisien article. The reporter does not indicate, from internal evidence, that he has any first hand source. He makes clear he reads French newspapers and that's about it.

Billy Petherick, originally from Greenwich, and his French wife Gwendoline were found guilty on Monday at the criminal court of Rennes over the 2014 thefts in Brittany and Anjou, according to French newspaper Le Parisien.

The part of the Le Parisien report that's available to read before the paywall cuts you off doesn't even refer to Billy and Gwen by their first names. I very much doubt they mention the fence's name if they're too chicken to write "Petherick" and "Mouchel" in reference to convicted....felons, would they be, in France?

The criminal court of Rennes (Ille-et-Vilaine) sentenced this Monday, February 5, a couple of young lords who scoured the churches of the great West, ten years ago, to steal religious objects. At the time, Gwendoline M. and Billy P. were 24 and 27 years old: she was a student on a final internship, and he had just left the British Royal Guard to join his parents in Coësmes.

So the DM's "scoop" by senior foreign reporter Chris Jewers seems to be confined to filling in the Etherick and the Ouchel Le Parisien left out. Not impressed.

---
.....The part of the Le Parisien report that's available to read before the paywall cuts you off doesn't even refer to Billy and Gwen by their first names....
Surnames, 1000 pardons.
---
Exactly. There's no doubt Gwendoline shares the blame and shame. Did she think he was going in for a quick pray or to admire the stained glass and didn't question the big bulging bag he loaded into the car afterwards?
She was enabling him, as criminals and addicts demand from their co-dependent.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.