The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Wynona Ryder come back?

He must address it, people will continue to 'discover' the news article and ask questions. Leaving it unanswered would lead people think to think for what it is. What I'm going to say next is highly inmoral, so don't come for me 😁

He should address that him going AWOL from the military, and this thiefing business were all connected to his sisters suicide.
Emphasize how much he loved her, and looking up to her while growing up (make the audiance feel this strong sibling connection and the loss of it)
When she was gone, he fell into this black hole where he was angry at God for not looking after or healing his sisters difficulties.
Fueled with abuse of anti depressant pills, he made this big big mistake.

However getting caught was the best thing to ever happen to him. Because it gave him time to rethink his actions and suddenly he could see how very wrong it was. How he feels very embarrassed and that him stealing those items from churches wouldn't bring his sister back, nor heal the wounds. Instead he decided to turn his life arround and make a living of which his sister would be proud of him.
Also he should mention he made peace with God and the church now and his way of repaying for his sins was to restore the convent and help kick start the funds for the new organ in Norwich.

'I sincerely apologies for my actions and hope for your forgiveness'

He should then continue making flogs as if nothing happened and pick up the pace of renovations for a couple of weeks involving all family members. Mom trotter, sister and MPK clearing the garden/planting, Pa Trotter, Billy & crew swiftly moving in the library.

He would still loose some subscribers but he would also gain new ones. Especially the church goers would be all forgiven (It's a virtue, right) since he has been working incredibly hard these pasts couple of years and it looks like he has build himself a lovely little family.

P.s. I agree with Tattlers, that someone is out there to take the Pethericks down. It's a personal vendetta and they will not stop until all the dirty laundry is out.
suicide? 😮 That's news to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The prancing twerp is such an ineffectual creature, conti’d:

Only he could make such a performance out of opening a tin.

IMG_0392.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I’m just wondering how the pathetic—rick‘s father has reacted to this news …??? It is kind of sad really.
As far as South Africa, I mean I can’t even imagine going on vacation so many times! It is pure gluttony ! I’m just waiting for the meltdown either the mother bat or the oaf squirrel ! (Thank you @Pekey for the perfect word for the halfwit)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
suicide? 😮 That's news to me.
did I assume something? I thought she died of suicide.
(Which doesn't change the narrative btw, just pull at the emotional heart strings and all will be well)
---
The prancing twerp is such an ineffectual creature, conti’d:

Only he could make such a performance out of opening a tin.

View attachment 2745889
Aaah we should give him his moments to shine. It must be very hard to be him with no talent or skill at 27.

He is master of opening tins 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m convinced they bought the convent as they knew this kaboom was coming. They never have had much direction with it. They have just being pottering around. Coming up a few ideas.

It has been 10 years. They served their time. They just had to ride out thr storm that ensued from the hearing or leaked information. I don’t quit understand how the French legal system works. What better way to show you are making amends by saving and renovating an old unwanted convent.

Luna you would make a good agent your marketing genius is shining thru. This is what all good agent tell their clients. Make lemonade out of the lemons. This too shall pass.
Nobody's going to buy a convent and commit years to renovations on it because they stole some bits from churches 10 years ago!

It also means she will have to buy more dresses to replace those dresses at the chateau that are taken to SA.
Good point.
---
How did Wynona Ryder come back?

He must address it, people will continue to 'discover' the news article and ask questions. Leaving it unanswered would lead people think to think for what it is. What I'm going to say next is highly inmoral, so don't come for me 😁

He should address that him going AWOL from the military, and this thiefing business were all connected to his sisters suicide.
Emphasize how much he loved her, and looking up to her while growing up (make the audiance feel this strong sibling connection and the loss of it)
When she was gone, he fell into this black hole where he was angry at God for not looking after or healing his sisters difficulties.
Fueled with abuse of anti depressant pills, he made this big big mistake.

However getting caught was the best thing to ever happen to him. Because it gave him time to rethink his actions and suddenly he could see how very wrong it was. How he feels very embarrassed and that him stealing those items from churches wouldn't bring his sister back, nor heal the wounds. Instead he decided to turn his life arround and make a living of which his sister would be proud of him.
Also he should mention he made peace with God and the church now and his way of repaying for his sins was to restore the convent and help kick start the funds for the new organ in Norwich.

'I sincerely apologies for my actions and hope for your forgiveness'

He should then continue making flogs as if nothing happened and pick up the pace of renovations for a couple of weeks involving all family members. Mom trotter, sister and MPK clearing the garden/planting, Pa Trotter, Billy & crew swiftly moving in the library.

He would still loose some subscribers but he would also gain new ones. Especially the church goers would be all forgiven (It's a virtue, right) since he has been working incredibly hard these pasts couple of years and it looks like he has build himself a lovely little family.

P.s. I agree with Tattlers, that someone is out there to take the Pethericks down. It's a personal vendetta and they will not stop until all the dirty laundry is out.
The way these supposed fans/ followers watch the vlogs, I don't think half of them would listen, watch or remember what he said. I shake my head at the questions that are routinely asked on many different vlogs. If people truly watched they would not ask those questions. But then look at Tracy, when her husband disappeared she made a.vlog and then it was only up for a. Short time. I am in the ignore it and it will go.away camp.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Here’s my opinion…just like the lake, the Grand Salon, the heating, and a myriad of other projects, the chapel will be forgotten. She’s collected $200K. Now the excuses begin…have to wait for another survey, wait for the workers to get finished with another project, waiting on materials, and on and on. In the meantime, she’ll move on…her superfans with short term memory will forget…and the next collection will begin. She’s done it again and again. But, I’ll say one thing…if she does this after the $200K in Star donations, she’s got balls bigger than her baps…as you can see in this rendering for the chapel!
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 17.56.28.png

adam apple.gif

SJ dec 2022 (2).jpg

👇 Stephanie Jarvis' balls....
Tennis art.png

daddy.gif

you go girl.gif

SJ kaboom (2).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I noticed that as well in the last couple of vlogs. Oncle is smiling (sort of), but is much more straight-faced and often not locking up for the camera. I think he's happy to be at the shitoo and help out Amaury, but he's not so keen to be there without Amuary and forced to to hang out with Snorty. Tante & Oncle have co-existed with Fanny for almost 3 months straight which much be exhausting! The question is why are they babysitting Fanny?
Wow! Ton-ton is so over it all. Fanny has him at the end of his tether. Go on fanny, just one more push. The explosion will be magnifike!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They open so many tins, jars and packages I'm surprised they don't have a decent can opener.. mine separates the top off, no sharp edges Fanny, but then again, no reason to have fancy bandaids...
So much so that ones wonders why they have a garden and 3 gardeners... !:unsure:(on the payroll)

• Heart
Nothing really. The arbor in the garden. Maybe another project we know nothing about until the tv show shows it.

I don’t understand the need for a months vacation followed shortly by another vacation. Is all of Europe this vacation endowed? No wonder the US rocks it. However we also have horrible depression and burnout so there’s that.
Excuse me but... Vienna and Venice were not vacations! They were business expeditions to procure much needed finery for the shithole. Finery that simply cannot be purchased elsewhere. And south Africa isn't really a vacation. Despicable fanny is desperately thinking up reasons as to why it's a business trip. And she simply must see dear Percy to make sure he's on the mend (stay away from the shithole Percy, it's life shortening. Literally) and to spend quality time with maman 🦇 Evidently Thrush has to go as he is film, sound and editing crew. There is a business expense right there, now she needs to find the reason...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Billy and his issues seem to be minor in comparison to Fanny's grifting. I will still be following Old Bill to see what happens with the convent reno. At least he is doing some renos, unlike Fanny.
---

Who is Sally?
Vanish not wanish and Sadie not Sally. Sorry about that, désolée :oops::oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven't received a reply from Daily Mail regarding Stephanie Jarvis - I suppose she is a nobody and small fry. I would have thought the Pethericks were also small fry. Someone has a vendetta against them, now let's see who that could be? A tour bus operator? An obese old man with a food encrusted moustache? Unpaid creditors? The person who said Billy broke into his house? Other unknown recipients of Billy's visitations? I reckon there is more to come out... drip, drip, drip.
I'm loving that the Pethericks are being exposed! I always got a shady vibe from that bunch, believe I even commented once I'd never leave my wallet unattended around them. Lets just hope and 🙏that the Jarvis clan of con artist will be next.

• Heart
A year in prison??? No mention of a suspended sentence as other articles have said.
"Petherick was sentenced to a year in prison and a fine equivalent to £12,800. Gwendoline was fined the equivalent of £7,000."

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.