The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is for sale very similar to Mummy's they're very reasonable

• Wow
Reactions: 21
This is for sale very similar to Mummy's they're very reasonable

Particularly when you only get electricity for part of the day 🤣

• Haha
Fanny did her hair for the first class lounge to live out her "I'm a. starlet fantasy". If we take away the patreon money how much is she earning from the Youtube channel? The Smug's don't work other than one video a week, no need for the B nB anymore-they have double Fanny's subscribers and they have also created other revenue streams the expensive candles and courses. Fanny does 5 flogs a week no other business ideas just grifting ideas to sell stars.

The audacity of travelling first class and showing off discount Baked Beans shows they enjoy the subterfuge it gives them a kick and they feel very clever. I keep going back to the early days and getting the lawn mower, the notion this family couldn't afford a lawnmower is laughable and deplorable they accepted it

Did you see Sebastian's face when she said she was off again and to SA this time you could see the cogs going on how many trips she has made. Way to get a reasonable price from people Fanny show off your jet set lifestyle.

Fanny and Snorts looked fresh and were able to change because they were in first class those tickets would be a minimum of 10k

The notion that you would need a 12 hour layover on the way back is ridiculous Fanny wants to stay over and do some shopping. No one would pay first class ticket prices to be stuck for 12 hours. Fanny is now dressing up for flights because she is in 1st Class. If you're travelling in coach to SA you dress for comfort because it is a cramped long long flight.
Mummy met moneybags Percy on a flight to South Africa and ditched the local farmer she had brought along to the beach house. Stephanie probably thinks she will meet a wealthy man on the flights to South Africa, like Mummy. She would ditch Snorts in a second if a wealthy man was available to be preyed upon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The weather has been so weird. All the floods up north and we seem to get a earthquake once or twice a year now .
Its so hot today .
Didn't you have a Regatta Day around now?
Yes today is a public holiday for the Regatta but apparently it was not so popular as in the past. Too many other gigs on this weekend. Partyin the Paddock up north. Wine fest down south. Good beach weather. Forecast for tomorrow is 30C !! My ac will be full blast on 19C.

Our problem is floods in the north of the state and bushfires in the south and east.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's actually quite normal in Italy. When I moved into my rental flat, it had nothing other than a toilet, bidet and a sink in the loo. Not even a single light fixture! A friend sold me a second hand base cabinet and kitchen sink he had in his barn from his kitchen renovation, and I purchased everything else (other than the appliances) from Ikea. I looked at 10 different properties, and only one had a kitchen sink and light fixtures!
That's normal in France too. If it's not in the deeds it will be taken by the sellers. Never expect a kitchen unless it's agreed upon and written into the deeds. Oh, and expect to pay for it too, on top of the sale price of the house. Anything left must be itemised and with the price "paid" for it.
However, if they leave rubbish, unwanted items, stuff not itemised in the deeds or do not empty the cesspit you can take them to court for the costs.
---
That knock-off watch is a thank you from the hair replacement studio in Turkey.
Did danthevanless get one too 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Now the bedlinen is 17 years old it has aged 2 years in a day. Fanny is not good on detail and keeping track
Well, time does funny things around her. For us 4 years went by since her vlog started, but look at her face, for her at least 10 years passed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I had a thought (I know steady on it is Monday morning and I should be working0 When Fanny first appeared on Chateaux DIY she had been at the shitto for 16 years. She clearly wasn't serious about B nB because she hadn't even got 5 bedrooms done for paying guests as MP did that yellow and green vomit room. If she was serious about the business she would have had 5 rooms up and running and decorated as soon as she moved. Then she would ,move on to apartments she could let as self catering gites. She has never needed a business, she had her lovers old and new to keep her. Seriously she has no pride.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's normal in France too. If it's not in the deeds it will be taken by the sellers. Never expect a kitchen unless it's agreed upon and written into the deeds. Oh, and expect to pay for it too, on top of the sale price of the house. Anything left must be itemised and with the price "paid" for it.
However, if they leave rubbish, unwanted items, stuff not itemised in the deeds or do not empty the cesspit you can take them to court for the costs.
---

Did danthevanless get one too 😅
Nah, teefs don't qualify. Just wispy ginger hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mummy met moneybags Percy on a flight to South Africa and ditched the local farmer she had brought along to the beach house. Stephanie probably thinks she will meet a wealthy man on the flights to South Africa, like Mummy. She would ditch Snorts in a second if a wealthy man was available to be preyed upon.
Hadn't realised Isabelle was travelling with another man when she met Percy that must have been a tad awkward

• Haha
  • Heart
I had a thought (I know steady on it is Monday morning and I should be working0 When Fanny first appeared on Chateaux DIY she had been at the shitto for 16 years. She clearly wasn't serious about B nB because she hadn't even got 5 bedrooms done for paying guests as MP did that yellow and green vomit room. If she was serious about the business she would have had 5 rooms up and running and decorated as soon as she moved. Then she would ,move on to apartments she could let as self catering gites. She has never needed a business, she had her lovers old and new to keep her. Seriously she has no pride.
She had the bank of mummy and daddy who indulged her to the point of making her dis-functional. I think they may have diagnosed some issues with her and then over compensated by way of money and grandiose ideas to keep her happy and stable. Unfortunately, she has gravitated towards an equally dis-functional boyfriend. Just like a drug dealer and their clients. Inter dependency.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Did you see Sebastian's face when she said she was off again and to SA this time you could see the cogs going on how many trips she has made. Way to get a reasonable price from people Fanny show off your jet set lifestyle.
Sebastian should increase his quotes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.