The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Percy doesn't look happy having all the family around.
thank you for that compliation of photos. I noted that immediately...first I don't think he felt well...middle of night and I think he does much better in the company of IJ and his own family. Gerry acts like some court jester who got in the punch. He is just a goon. No Percy was not at all excited to see the two some and again as I have mentioned he is a smart guy who fell for IJ but I think sees SJ for who she is and same with Phillip. And now he has to put up with their nonsense for days.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think this should be. thread

Love this so much

🧵

PhiPhimodo travels like a Belle Époque lady; tables, trunks, chairs, china, silverware and a lacy parasol for a pique-nique. Nothing less could do.

[/QUOTE]
---
thank you for that compliation of photos. I noted that immediately...first I don't think he felt well...middle of night and I think he does much better in the company of IJ and his own family. Gerry acts like some court jester who got in the punch. He is just a goon. No Percy was not at all excited to see the two some and again as I have mentioned he is a smart guy who fell for IJ but I think sees SJ for who she is and same with Phillip. And now he has to put up with their nonsense for days.
To be honest at a certain age people want a bit of peace and quiet. Percy has had a successful fulfilling life and now he has to put up with this coarse bunch of circus performers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Business class according to the seat plan posted.
Many airlines no longer have first...business is the top and that is no doubt where she was. Those tickets for a trip of that many hours are probably $12,000 per ticket.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Many airlines no longer have first...business is the top and that is no doubt where she was. Those tickets for a trip of that many hours are probably $12,000 per ticket.
Can you imagine how annoying she would be in the first class lounge flouncing around with her diaper bag playing the famous influencer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Here is what I have identified so far totaling $3274.00 still need to find 3 teacups with red, the sugar bowl, and one other piece. Probably approximately $4,000 total.

Limoges Raynaud Porcelain coral service designed by Alberto Pinto.

The teapot alone is $700.00

2 teacups with saucers are $152.00 each $304.00

2 salad/ cake plates $ 140.00 each x 2 $ 280.00
https://www.graciousstyle.com/buy/raynaud-cristobal-coral-dinnerware-by-alberto-pinto/Creamer $270.00

Creamer $ 270.00

soup tureen in red $1720.00. Fanny spoke in the video about having several other pieces from this collection at the dump.
in/

Cost of other pieces in the collection. Click below.

Where do they get their ideas? Christie’s.
View attachment 2751403
That tit is ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry sweetheart, I go where the rain takes me...

You know that moment in horror movies, when you see the killer for the first time in dim lighting...
Nothing would be more horrifying than the tartan gnome...

My goodness can PhiPhimodo do straight acting for 12 hours?
It's okay, they buy packet meats & cheeses at the grocery store and picnic in their rooms..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
During flights where there is a social media person on board you immediately know who they are. They film everything from the meals to the drinks to the toiletry set. The poor hostesses try to keep up with their demands. I love it when another passenger requests not to be filmed 🤣

Of course SJ will say she had an upgrade or something because she wouldn't dare to buy first class tickets. I hope she can't poop for a whole week!
She only dares to film herself in coach🤣otherwise it would be outrageous- the cat’s out of the bag, Fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
To be honest at a certain age people want a bit of peace and quiet. Percy has had a successful fulfilling life and now he has to put up with this coarse bunch of circus performers
[/QUOTE]

I do not think it is an age thing, "peace and hush" is magical, I hate, noise, fuss and crowds of or "loud" people.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do not think it is an age thing, "peace and hush" is magical, I hate, noise, fuss and crowds of or "loud" people.
[/QUOTE]
very true but even more so when you're over 80- and have been through the TB wringer -can you imagine having the performing chimp Gerry on his jokeathon-look at me shrill Fanny and then the errant Pube getting everywhere it would be exhausting if you were twenty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine how annoying she would be in the first class lounge flouncing around with her diaper bag playing the famous influencer
......having to tuck baby in for his sleepy boo boo's after his feed, hoping he doesn't have an allergic reaction at high altitude.

1707752415871.png

You'd ask the cabin crew to seal them in their pods for the whole friggin flight.................well I would.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2751724

my christmas emporium
2 hours ago
Could you get solar panels on the property so your self sufficient?
isabelle jarvis
2 hours ago
We are going to

user-br2eu5wq6r
10 hours ago
Most South Africans who can afford it, install "inverters, solar panels and batteries" for electricity when
the power kicks off. Isabel and Percy should know about this and may want to look into it.
isabelle jarvis
2 hours ago
We are waiting for work to start for our own supply.
How long has she owned that house? I guess if it's an AirB&B who gives a stuff if the renters don't have power...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My word this guy's unreal... "so I also bought the entire tea service.." No Philip, Fanny paid for the service, the flight and everything else...You carried it.. I'd actually feel a tad annoyed if he took over my gift giving... everyone was tired, it could have waited till the morning... He's such an impulsive child.. There was so much more to catch up on.. Notice how he's filling up the house in SA now... London, France... HOARDERView attachment 2751374
After 21 hrs of traveling , they arrive in the middle of the night and he immediately pulls out those ugly placemats and tea set as if it is a gift from him. No one cares about what the anomaly has brought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Percy's proven he'll do whatever he's told by the fact she dragged him to Egypt when he was incredibly ill, dragged him to the cold dump... He's a sweet old push-over. Now he has to attend when her daughter shows up with her Muse... Go home Percy, get in bed and relax guy...

• Heart
  • Angry
Speaking of theft, I had lunch this weekend with a retired prison psychologist who shocked me with her reported recidivism rates. Wiki confirmed what she told me:

Released prisoners with the highest rearrest rates were robbers (70.2%), burglars (74.0%), larcenists (74.6%), motor vehicle thieves (78.8%), those in prison for possessing or selling stolen property (77.4%) and those in prison for possessing, using or selling illegal weapons (70.2%).

These are U.S. stats. maybe we have stickier fingers here.
Somehow I’ve managed to go my entire life without stealing and reselling things…even in my youth. A good friend of mine once stole a quarter to use in a tampon machine, but she was desperate! 😆 I forgive her. Billy’s probably more annoyed than anything…that he got caught and he had to spend time in court… because it diverted his time away from other things. I wonder if he rattled off the cost of the convent renovations because he was really saying “look, I’ve spent considerably more money on renovating this convent than I ever gained from stealing those religious items”… minimizing what he did, at least in his own head. 🤔

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Percy's proven he'll do whatever he's told by the fact she dragged him to Egypt when he was incredibly ill, dragged him to the cold dump... He's a sweet old push-over. Now he has to attend when her daughter shows up with her Muse... Go home Percy, get in bed and relax guy...
you forgot one.gif

Percy summer 23 (2).png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2751724

my christmas emporium
2 hours ago
Could you get solar panels on the property so your self sufficient?
isabelle jarvis
2 hours ago
We are going to

user-br2eu5wq6r
10 hours ago
Most South Africans who can afford it, install "inverters, solar panels and batteries" for electricity when
the power kicks off. Isabel and Percy should know about this and may want to look into it.
isabelle jarvis
2 hours ago
We are waiting for work to start for our own supply.
They are "waiting" for the outcome of a survey of the local community, approval from the mayor, a call back from the government, the supplies to arrive, approval by the local monkeys etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First, she nearly lost her phone (which would have been the best outcome) by leaving it on the top of the car, and meaning they nearly missed the flight. Then, she nearly lost the keys to the hire car by putting them in the wrong slot! Never mind, if she'd lost the phone, she would have bought a replacement; if they missed the flight, she would have bought two more business class tickets, and if she'd lost the car keys, she'd have paid for a replacement. In the past, she's often done similar things. The poor little orphan princess can't be held responsible for such brainless actions, she's only an innocent child, our beautiful little Stephanie, and no worries, the patrons don't mind paying for all that, she works so, so hard, and she so deserves it, don't you know.

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.