The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Choose one, I have a few..
Sorry sweetheart, I go where the rain takes me...

Looks like Scotman has had a hair transplant, either that or he has some of Snorts spray in hair.
You know that moment in horror movies, when you see the killer for the first time in dim lighting...
Nothing would be more horrifying than the tartan gnome...

They will be staying in Doha for more than 12 hours on the return journey.
My goodness can PhiPhimodo do straight acting for 12 hours?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sorry sweetheart, I go where the rain takes me...

You know that moment in horror movies, when you see the killer for the first time in dim lighting...
Nothing would be more horrifying than the tartan gnome...

My goodness can PhiPhimodo do straight acting for 12 hours?
Let's pray he forgets his part and gets locked up. Not even all of Stephanie Jarvis's beggar money will be enough to free him. I reckon someone should tip off immigration at Doha. Even bona fide women get harassed at Doha airport.;)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It makes me shudder to think of what Fanny and PhiPhi were doing in that airplane pod 😳🤢
Gluing back a broken and chipped China Set . :love:

I wonder Tartlets...... did Snort fill up a plastic bottle with all the freebie left over First Class Booze he had on the flight?????? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Gluing back a broken and chipped China Set . :love:

I wonder Tartlets...... did Snort fill up a plastic bottle with all the freebie left over First Class Booze he had on the flight?????? :ROFLMAO:
Naaah he asked for bottles of booze and hid them in his diaper bag🤣
---
Can you decode this luggage label please🤷‍♀️🙏?
Does anyone think this is another suitcase? There was a reason Snorts had to have the yellow bag and silver case in the car rather than the boot.
Doh - Dur (Doha - Durban

Guys she had a stop in Doha where she had to check in her luggage again. There is no transit label on her luggage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It may be an expensive tea set but the teapot certainly doesn't pour well.
Atleast they showed the Manneken Pis because I was worried Snorty was about to pull out his wee penis and demonstrate.
The teapot was probably a second at a factory store because the spout is defective.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Proof Fannys fans are clueless. Comment "I thought isabelle lived at the chateau" seriously people either dont watch or are just clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I burn too so no sunbaking for me either!
Are you in Hobart?
20c is a lovely temp I feel . :)
Yes I am and having lived in Sydney and Perth WA I prefer the weather here as long I can get away for a while during winter :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Percy doesn't look happy having all the family around.
I think he's by far recovered, if he ever does fully. This screeching visit from Hinge and Bracket will be tiring beyond words. Don't forget he's already had to put up with Tiny McTim before they arrived, now he's got the full ensamble. Still, they have got their other house he could go back to if they really got on his tits. Oh to have choices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes I am and having lived in Sydney and Perth WA I prefer the weather here as long I can get away for a while during winter :cool:
So understand !
I tried to live in Brisbane a long time ago but the humidity killed me !
Nice for a holiday but doing everyday things in that heat is so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have only ever flown economy on flights. When Fanny shared that she "got changed in the airplane" (into blue paisley dress) I knew she ain't done that in your "normal" airline loo !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So understand !
I tried to live in Brisbane a long time ago but the humidity killed me !
Nice for a holiday but doing everyday things in that heat is so hard.
I know how you feel. I have friends (Tasmanians) who have two homes, Hobart and Sunshine Coast/Brisbane and they are down here now. With the strange weather patterns recently on the big island, some are talking about moving back down here permanently.
---
I have only ever flown economy on flights. When Fanny shared that she "got changed in the airplane" (into blue paisley dress) I knew she ain't done that in your "normal" airline loo !
I don't know that business class toilets are any bigger than economy. She probs wiggled under her blanket in her pod in the dark. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know how you feel. I have friends (Tasmanians) who have two homes, Hobart and Sunshine Coast/Brisbane and they are down here now. With the strange weather patterns recently on the big island, some are talking about moving back down here permanently.
The weather has been so weird. All the floods up north and we seem to get a earthquake once or twice a year now .
Its so hot today .
Didn't you have a Regatta Day around now?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FRK did not learn much on her Food Safety Course for which she was awarded a Certificate, shown lying on the filthy kitchen table virtually under her bowl of soup, WHY ? surely you would keep it "safe" and "clean" ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Fanny did her hair for the first class lounge to live out her "I'm a. starlet fantasy". If we take away the patreon money how much is she earning from the Youtube channel? The Smug's don't work other than one video a week, no need for the B nB anymore-they have double Fanny's subscribers and they have also created other revenue streams the expensive candles and courses. Fanny does 5 flogs a week no other business ideas just grifting ideas to sell stars.

The audacity of travelling first class and showing off discount Baked Beans shows they enjoy the subterfuge it gives them a kick and they feel very clever. I keep going back to the early days and getting the lawn mower, the notion this family couldn't afford a lawnmower is laughable and deplorable they accepted it

Did you see Sebastian's face when she said she was off again and to SA this time you could see the cogs going on how many trips she has made. Way to get a reasonable price from people Fanny show off your jet set lifestyle.

Fanny and Snorts looked fresh and were able to change because they were in first class those tickets would be a minimum of 10k

The notion that you would need a 12 hour layover on the way back is ridiculous Fanny wants to stay over and do some shopping. No one would pay first class ticket prices to be stuck for 12 hours. Fanny is now dressing up for flights because she is in 1st Class. If you're travelling in coach to SA you dress for comfort because it is a cramped long long flight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.