The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Gerry wearing a big ole Cartier watch?. That's because his little sister Fanny bought it for him. Just like she purchased two business class plane tickets on Qatar Airlines flying February 6 from Paris to Doha (QR38) and then February 7 from Doha to Johannesburg (QR1367) sitting in Seat 6F. (Fanny, you must remember to keep your plane ticket hidden).

Not sure why Fanny worried about having curls on her hair since they lasted only 1 hot minute.

Fanny & Snorty didn't run back to the car looking for your phone. Snorty had a asthma attack in Vienna following a short run back security for your bag. Fanny can only waddle and if Snorty had run all the way back to the car in Paris, he would have needed first aid services to resuscitate him.

They will be staying in Doha for more than 12 hours on the return journey.
Can you decode this luggage label please🤷‍♀️🙏?
Does anyone think this is another suitcase? There was a reason Snorts had to have the yellow bag and silver case in the car rather than the boot.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Why is Gerry wearing a big ole Cartier watch?. That's because his little sister Fanny bought it for him. Just like she purchased two business class plane tickets on Qatar Airlines flying February 6 from Paris to Doha (QR38) and then February 7 from Doha to Johannesburg (QR1367) sitting in Seat 6F. (Fanny, you must remember to keep your plane ticket hidden).

Not sure why Fanny worried about having curls on her hair since they lasted only 1 hot minute.

Fanny & Snorty didn't run back to the car looking for your phone. Snorty had a asthma attack in Vienna following a short run back security for your bag. Fanny can only waddle and if Snorty had run all the way back to the car in Paris, he would have needed first aid services to resuscitate him.

It’s hard for me to read the screen shot…seat 6F is first class, right?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

FIRST CLASS QATAR Click for tour of cabin below

Here is one YouTube video flying Qatar from Johannesburg to Doha. Check out the first class lounge made available to them, the seating etc . she doesn’t have money to fix up her dump, but she always has money to fly in style and luxury. I believe the6 may be flying in nicer plan if their seats transform into a pod.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is this a record? 😁
1707711220857.png

---
this big reunion in SA in the dark was odd. Percy really did not look happy to see them. I guess he has to put up with her in order to be with Isabelle. He does seem better but still not up to going back to the Chateau. I could not help but think about those daily black outs and the crime situation in SA. Seems dangerous.
They live behind electric gates... no thanks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Timey Wimey...... (or am I misreading the clock again?)

- Fanny is looking at the expensive porcelain on the kitchen table and Tante is making soup (Fanny says it's morning, which probably means noon hour)
- Tante, Onlce and FRK are eating the soup & porcelain is still on the table- 3:05 p.m.
- Fanny is saying goodbye to Tante, Oncle & FRK - 2:40 p.m. (How did Fanny leave before the others ate lunch?)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s hard for me to read the screen shot…seat 6F is first class, right?
And there she was acting like it was such a long , long flight and she was shattered !!!!
Not flying bloody First Class you are Not !!! :devilish:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Timey Wimey...... (or am I misreading the clock again?)

- Fanny is looking at the expensive porcelain on the kitchen table and Tante is making soup (Fanny says it's morning, which probably means noon hour)
- Tante, Onlce and FRK are eating the soup & porcelain is still on the table- 3:05 p.m.
- Fanny is saying goodbye to Tante, Oncle & FRK - 2:40 p.m. (How did Fanny leave before the others ate lunch?)
Is Oncle on Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The wind is so hot you could bake a sponge outside !
Well Gertie ..... summer has arrived . :(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
During flights where there is a social media person on board you immediately know who they are. They film everything from the meals to the drinks to the toiletry set. The poor hostesses try to keep up with their demands. I love it when another passenger requests not to be filmed 🤣

Of course SJ will say she had an upgrade or something because she wouldn't dare to buy first class tickets. I hope she can't poop for a whole week!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

To keep Tattle up to date with the most important happening in the world, Taylor Swift's plane tracked from Japan to USA- I nominate you, Lady Avonlea, to track Stephanie Jarvis's plane home and record all the stop overs! As we all know, she is famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.