The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may be an expensive tea set but the teapot certainly doesn't pour well.
Atleast they showed the Manneken Pis because I was worried Snorty was about to pull out his wee penis and demonstrate.
Fanny used to buy seconds.With such a drip and back pourer…the teapot not Snorts ,it would not be a first quality.
In my shop we kept a plant on the counter as customers always wanted to try out pouring quality of a teapot. As always Fanny is clueless.
I do wonder if Snorts doesn’t like the coral set as he has made it one of his job🙄😂 to complete so many other china services Fanny had pieces of.
---
The teapot was probably a second at a factory store because the spout is defective.
Apologies. Just seen this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She had the bank of mummy and daddy who indulged her to the point of making her dis-functional. I think they may have diagnosed some issues with her and then over compensated by way of money and grandiose ideas to keep her happy and stable. Unfortunately, she has gravitated towards an equally dis-functional boyfriend. Just like a drug dealer and their clients. Inter dependency.
Fanny arrives at the beach house which is maintained by staff. She does nothing other than repeatedly cook duck shepherds pie and edit.
She is not in the real world which may be as well.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
FRK's certificate is just a certificate of attendance. It's not proof that she has any skills so she needn't worry if it ends up with soup stains or marks from the filthy table!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is for sale very similar to Mummy's they're very reasonable

“Reasonable” in terms of looking at it from the perspective of (5 bedroom, beach front, popular area etc) property prices in other countries but I think that’s a bit of a red herring!

Just for context, ZAR5,900,000 is ~ £246,000, ~ US$300,000, ~ 288,000€, ~ AUD$476,000

In other news, it made me laugh when Philip presented (oh, the largesse of giving away something that isn’t his) the Ardmore napkins to Isabelle and said “we’ve only got 6 of them”. I think the bottomless supply of table linen at Lalande includes the matching Ardmore tablecloth. The tablecloths are for a 6’ table, the table length for which one would comfortably seat 6. Ergo a set of 6 napkins.

The presents were so random. Who travels with a single tureen and a tea-for-two set of china? Why not get IJ some duty free scent en route.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hadn't realised Isabelle was travelling with another man when she met Percy that must have been a tad awkward
Only for the other bloke. Les Jarvis have no morals and no shame.
---
View attachment 2751724

my christmas emporium
2 hours ago
Could you get solar panels on the property so your self sufficient?
isabelle jarvis
2 hours ago
We are going to

user-br2eu5wq6r
10 hours ago
Most South Africans who can afford it, install "inverters, solar panels and batteries" for electricity when
the power kicks off. Isabel and Percy should know about this and may want to look into it.
isabelle jarvis
2 hours ago
We are waiting for work to start for our own supply.
That's code for - waiting for the patreons to come through 🤑 💸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
“Reasonable” in terms of looking at it from the perspective of (5 bedroom, beach front, popular area etc) property prices in other countries but I think that’s a bit of a red herring!

Just for context, ZAR5,900,000 is ~ £246,000, ~ US$300,000, ~ 288,000€, ~ AUD$476,000

In other news, it made me laugh when Philip presented (oh, the largesse of giving away something that isn’t his) the Ardmore napkins to Isabelle and said “we’ve only got 6 of them”. I think the bottomless supply of table linen at Lalande includes the matching Ardmore tablecloth. The tablecloths are for a 6’ table, the table length for which one would comfortably seat 6. Ergo a set of 6 napkins.

The presents were so random. Who travels with a single tureen and a tea-for-two set of china? Why not get IJ some duty free scent en route.
But that is the context Isabelle and Derek bought from a European background so it was a reasonable price for a beach house.

It was laughable taking that china to SA what a waste of time it will never be used. Snorts acts as though he is so generous with other people's stuff. He keeps saying it is only six- how many people are at the dump lately never more than six the pretentious little shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think he's by far recovered, if he ever does fully. This screeching visit from Hinge and Bracket will be tiring beyond words. Don't forget he's already had to put up with Tiny McTim before they arrived, now he's got the full ensamble. Still, they have got their other house he could go back to if they really got on his tits. Oh to have choices.
Definitely think Percy is on the mend and over the worse. He clearly has his appetite back and can eat again, but he’s weakened, his voice is not good and no doubt he doesn’t have the same strength, especially to put up with Fanny and her manufactured, manic nonsense.
---
I think he's by far recovered, if he ever does fully. This screeching visit from Hinge and Bracket will be tiring beyond words. Don't forget he's already had to put up with Tiny McTim before they arrived, now he's got the full ensamble. Still, they have got their other house he could go back to if they really got on his tits. Oh to have choices.
Definitely think Percy is on the mend and over the worse. He clearly has his appetite back and can eat again, but his he’s weakened and no doubt do t have the same strength, especially to put up with Fanny and her manic nonsense.
I know how you feel. I have friends (Tasmanians) who have two homes, Hobart and Sunshine Coast/Brisbane and they are down here now. With the strange weather patterns recently on the big island, some are talking about moving back down here permanently.
---

I don't know that business class toilets are any bigger than economy. She probs wiggled under her blanket in her pod in the dark. 😂
In Qutar their business class toilets are quite lovely
Business class according to the seat plan posted.
In their Airbus 300 configuration Qatar doesn’t have first class, but has a luxury business class with a pod set up which is equivalent to first class. Only 4 seats per row. Stunning bathrooms. Watch the videos some have posted. Very luxurious and first class service. Of course Snorty hates to travel so all wasted on him!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well, if Billy Petherick’s intention was to deflect…mission accomplished. Comment after comment on his “Crack On” vlog saying that he doesn’t owe the “haters” any explanation about how much everything with the convent renovation costs. Looks like he succeeded in making a lot (if not most) of his viewers think the recent negative posts are about money instead of his theft conviction. Very slick of him. The “End of an Era?” …nope.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Well, if Billy Petherick’s intention was to deflect…mission accomplished. Comment after comment on his “Crack On” vlog saying that he doesn’t owe the “haters” any explanation about how much everything with the convent renovation costs. Looks like he succeeded in making a lot (if not most) of his viewers think the recent negative posts are about money instead of his theft conviction. Very slick of him. The “End of an Era?” …nope.
99.9% of his followers will know nothing about his theft conviction just as 99.9% of Fanny's supporters believe she is selflessly restoring the shitto and is hard up

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
99.9% of his followers will know nothing about his theft conviction just as 99.9% of Fanny's supporters believe she is selflessly restoring the shitto and is hard up
Speaking of theft, I had lunch this weekend with a retired prison psychologist who shocked me with her reported recidivism rates. Wiki confirmed what she told me:

Released prisoners with the highest rearrest rates were robbers (70.2%), burglars (74.0%), larcenists (74.6%), motor vehicle thieves (78.8%), those in prison for possessing or selling stolen property (77.4%) and those in prison for possessing, using or selling illegal weapons (70.2%).

These are U.S. stats. maybe we have stickier fingers here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Old Mummy 🦇 will get that power faster than stupid Fanny and her heating !!! :devilish:
I heard the Chapel Restorers Sebastian and Co are en route to SA as the company they work for are multi skilled and do Solar Panels, wait for the quote.
---
Speaking of theft, I had lunch this weekend with a retired prison psychologist who shocked me with her reported recidivism rates. Wiki confirmed what she told me:

Released prisoners with the highest rearrest rates were robbers (70.2%), burglars (74.0%), larcenists (74.6%), motor vehicle thieves (78.8%), those in prison for possessing or selling stolen property (77.4%) and those in prison for possessing, using or selling illegal weapons (70.2%).

These are U.S. stats. maybe we have stickier fingers here.
PRISON is University for criminals, they learn every trick in the book, from each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My word this guy's unreal... "so I also bought the entire tea service.." No Philip, Fanny paid for the service, the flight and everything else...You carried it.. I'd actually feel a tad annoyed if he took over my gift giving... everyone was tired, it could have waited till the morning... He's such an impulsive child.. There was so much more to catch up on.. Notice how he's filling up the house in SA now... London, France... HOARDERView attachment 2751374
A used tea service and bowl and regifted napkins as a hostess gift …….it figures. I’m surprise she didn’t bring a jar of honey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It makes me shudder to think of what Fanny and PhiPhi were doing in that airplane pod 😳🤢
A hair spray stain and some fibers...

I wonder Tartlets...... did Snort fill up a plastic bottle with all the freebie left over First Class Booze he had on the flight?????? :ROFLMAO:
That would be déclassé, but PhiPhimodo would do that, totally.

She would ditch Snorts in a second if a wealthy man was available to be preyed upon.
Ironic, thinking about all the wealthy men she has encountered in her life...

Seriously she has no pride.
Why would she want independence, when codependence is the name of her game...

Snorts acts as though he is so generous with other people's stuff.
PhiPhimodo travels like a Belle Époque lady; tables, trunks, chairs, china, silverware and a lacy parasol for a pique-nique. Nothing less could do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

not slick enough I noticed that diversion tactic too .... hes psychotic.
1707749530391.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.